The Road Trip Ch. 1

Story Info
Should she've stopped making love to husband?
1.4k words
3.22
81.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Lisa decided to take their vacation, by renting an RV camper and go cross country. Lisa, 30 with short brown hair, green eyes, 5'8 150 lbs 38DD. Mike, 34 on the other hand stood 5'11, blonde hair, blue eyes, 195 lbs, 9" of thick cock.

Their sex life was going downhill. They rarely have sex. Mike has been tempted with a co-worker many times, but his love for Lisa is still there. He didn't know what was wrong with Lisa in the past year. He has approached her with the subject, but, she blew it off in one way or another. He was hoping that this trip would help their marriage some.

Getting on the interstate and heading North to the mountains of New Hampshire, Mike was thinking how he could get Lisa to loosen up a bit. He turned to look at her, she was sitting in the passenger seat looking out on the view. He said to her, "honey, do you mind fixing me a drink?" She replied; "sure, what would you like?" Anything is fine, he replied. She brought him back a cola. Mike then said, honey, maybe we should camp out in the next town for the night. She said, it's up to you, your the driver!

When they finally got to the next town three hours later, they found a camp site. They parked and she grabbed a towel, with a change of clothes and headed to the shower house. Mike was a bit upset that she wasn't really talking either. After he got everything situated, he also went to the shower house.

Upon approaching the showers he heard noises coming from the women showers. He got closer and the noises were of better hearing. Soft moans of pleasure, he stood there just listening. He thought to himself, is it Lisa? He could only hear the one moaning. The moaning started getting louder. He knew at this point Lisa was pleasuring herself. He also started getting hard. He wanted so much to be there when his wife cums. But, he decided to give her the privacy that she wanted. He continued to the men's showers.

After taking his shower, he went back to the RV. As he was opening the door, He said; honey, how about we go to the bar and grill we saw outside? There was no response from her. He saw the bag she took to the showers lying on the floor. Honey? Are you here? Still no response. He picked up the bag and it was a bit heavy. So he opened it up and looked inside. He was amazed to see what was in there. He pulled out a dildo, a pair of panties that had a small dildo attached to the inside. He sat there and was hurt to see these things. Wondering why she needed this, and began to realize that it was him she wasn't satisfied with.

He put everything back in the bag and set it back where he found it. He went to the fridge and grabbed a beer and sat on the chair. He didn't want to lose her but, then he thought maybe she needed a change. So, he came up with an idea and hoped that she would go along with it. After sitting there for at least an hour she returned with a few bags of groceries. He helped her with them and suggested that they eat out. She was fine with that idea. Lisa said that she needed to change her clothes. He said; you look fine. He grabbed the keys and said that were just going to the bar and grill outside.

When they got there. He ordered a couple of the sex on the beach, she said that she really wasn't in the mood to drink. He said come on honey this is our vacation. She said ok just one. He walked up to the bar and tipped the bartender a $10 and asked to make one of them strong, and bring it to my wife. The bartender said "with pleasure sir." The waitress came back with the drinks. Lisa wasn't talking too much. Al ittle bit of conversation here and there. I ordered another one, and she said I will take another as well. We ordered appetizers and a couple of salads. She drank that second drink down so quick and ordered another.

Mike was amazed to see that she started acting the way she used to be just full of life. When the appetizers arrived and the salads they ate, but Lisa was drinking more than eating. Mike excused himself from the table and followed a man into the restroom. He made general conversation with him. The man whom also was passing thru going home from a corporate meeting said that he had been on the road for two days and really needed woman to relieve his hardness. Mike thought to himself, should I? Oh, what the hell all he could do is say no. Mike said to the man, "look I think that I may have what your looking for." The guy said; hey, man I said

a woman. Mike laughed and said yes, a woman, MY WIFE. The guy hesitated and sand the lady you are sitting with. He said yes, her. He said; "when I saw her, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I have seen" Mike said "you would do it?" The guy said; My name is Frank and hell yea! Mike here, nice to meet you. Mike told him to follow them walking at a distance. Frank then said but I have a problem. Mike said what is it. Frank replied, I have my boss with me. Mike asked, is he horny too. Because I think my wife needs a good fuck. Frank said let me find out and I will nod my head.

Mike went back to the table and seen that she was done. He looked over and Frank nodded his head yes. He asked Lisa if she was ready to go. She stood up and they walked out. Frank and his boss got up and followed. They got back to the camper. Mike motioned for the guys to wait outside. Mike took Lisa by the arm and grabbed the rope, he pushed her down to the floor and grabbed her hands and tied them up to the leg of the couch. She was screaming at him to let her go. Mike told her that he heard her in the shower and found the dildos, so I just thought you needed a good fuck! He ripped her clothes off and said that she was going to get the fuck of a life time.

Mike called Frank and his boss in. They stripped there clothes and got down floor with her. In the meantime Mike told her to suck their cocks and if she didn't he would have to fuck her in the ass. She started sucking on Frank, while the boss was wacking off. Mike said both of them. She took the bosses cock in her mouth. Taking turns, Mike started getting real hard and decided to strip his clothes. He also got on the floor and caressed her pussy. Her pussy was wet within seconds. Frank then got up and said that he needed to stick his cock in her now. Mike, moved to where Frank was at and she started sucking Mikes cock. Frank rammed his cock deep inside her. Pumping her endlessly.

The boss then said that he would like some of that, they switched places. Frank slowed down so he wouldn't cum. The boss was also ramming his rod in and out of her pussy. He was on the verge of cumming also so he stopped and said to Mike it was his turn. Mike then asked her if she was liking it, she said yes and she wanted more. Mike fucked her even harder. He also was holding his cum. Mike got up and told the boss man to lie on the floor and told Lisa to get on top and ride him. In the meantime Frank got in front of her and she continued to blow him. Mike then got behind her and put his cock in her ass, she screamed calling him a son of a bitch. He didn't care

he continued to pump her ass as she started to loosen up some. They continued this Mike was first to cum, once he came Frank went behind her and started pumping her ass. Both Frank and the boss came at the same time, loading her up with cum. They continued this for hours until they all fell asleep.

The next day is another story...