The Road Trip Ch. 2

Story Info
The next day, the tables are turned.
1.4k words
3.04
48.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa waking up before Mark, found herself disoriented and annoyed with what had happened the night before. Without waking him she managed to get herself dressed, grabbing the towel and her bag. She headed towards the showers. She stood in the shower trying to gather her thoughts on what had transpired the evening before. She wanted revenge on Mark. Her thoughts traveling through her mind she got more angry. Although, she did enjoy having cock everywhere. From anger to fantasy, she said to herself she would take it to the furthest extreme.

She went back to the RV, pouring herself a glass of o.j., she sat on the chairs across from where Mark was sleeping. Watching him, she noticed that he was dreaming. Wondering what that dream could entail. She noticed that his cock was hard and he had one hand on it. She knew what she was going to do with him, but couldn't figure out how to approach it.

She got up and grabbed ice cold water and poured it on his cock. He jump calling her a Bitch. She ignored it and told him to get up and lets go. After he showered they headed back out on the road. Again, she rarely said anything. They stopped to get gas when Lisa noticed a very good looking young man hitchhiking. She jumped out and said to Mark, maybe we should give that man a ride. Mark said, well, I don't know about that we don't even know him. Lisa said, Oh! so you know the 2 guys from that bar last night. Mark said No, I didnt know them. She replied so, what's the difference?

She approached the man and asked him, where are you headed? He said Maine. She asked,"how bad do you need a ride?" He replied, desperately! She said, I have conditions. He asked what are they? She said, "you need to have sex with my husband and I." He said "you yes, but your husband...." She cut him off and said, Sorry, I can't help you and walked away. She went inside the station bought a carton of cigarettes, when she saw the man coming inside. He said to her, your husband doesn't look bi to me. She said because he is not, or at least I don't think he is. He said fine he would do it. And with a smile, said that he had always been curious. My name is Steve he said. She said Lisa.

Back on the road Lisa mentioned to Mark that she was extremely horny as she was removing her clothes. Mark said now? She said yes dear, now but not with you, I want to fuck Steve. Before Mark could say a word she said I know you don't mind after what happened last night. Yeah, but, that was different. She got up and went to the chair in back where Steve was. She spreaded her legs and told Steve to suck on her pussy. Without hesitation he did just that. Mark didn't know what to do, he was upset, but, then again she was right. Steve laped her pussy slowly enjoying it. He managed to strip down and started to jack himself off. She took her hands and pulled him in deeper to her crotch. Mark took glimpses from time to time. She moaned Mark his tongue is better than yours. He knows exactly where my spot is. She wanted a taste of that nice cock of his, they went into 69 position. Mark did have his cock freed from his pants. He was caressing it to the moans of Lisa. After a while of the 69 they both came together. She took in most of the sperm he drained in her mouth, leaking down the side she got up and went to Mark and kissed him. Asking Mark if Steves cream was sweet. He had to admit it was. She saw Mark erection and said let me take care of that for you. She went down on Mark gave him 5 big sucks and he began blowing his load into her mouth.

There was another big town about 50 miles away. It was getting close to dark, Mark said that he was going to stay over. They arrived, Lisa said that tonight she would prefer if they stayed in a motel. She wanted to watch a movie or something. They did find a motel at the edge of town. Mark asked 1 or 2 rooms. Lisa said 1. Steve then said let me pay for at least half. Mark, said nah I will make sure it has double beds. Mark came back handed Lisa the keys. Lisa walked in the room, turned on the t.v. which was on a porn station. She turned it off and went to the bathroom. She took a nice long shower and was finally relaxing. She came out to see Mark and Steve sitting on the bed watching the orgy on the screen. She cleared her throat and they both looked at her. Mark said he was next in the shower.

She asked Steve if he was ready, he said yes and he was nervous. She mixed some drinks. She made one for Mark that was strong. She took it in while he was showering. He did stop to drink and drank it down fast. She went to prepare another even stronger. She heard the shower turn off. She continued to watch the porno with Steve. She could feel that she was getting completely soaked. Steve had a hard on with pre cum on the tip. Mark came out and said next. Steve went in and Lisa got up to give Mark his drink. He drank that down and requested for another one. She fixed another but straight. She was telling Mark that she wanted him tied up and she wanted to be on top and in control, then have Steve enter her ass. He was all for it. She found her panty hoses and tied Mark's hands to the bed. She took a shirt and blindfolded him. Steve came out and she instructed him to suck Marks cock. Mark resisted and said to her no!. She said quiet, Steve got on the bed and started sucking Mark's cock. She said yes Steve get his cock hard for my pussy! Mark let out a slight moan. He was liking it. Lisa took off the blindfold and instructed for the 69 position. As Steve and Mark started sucking each other off, Lisa, sitting on the bed next to her husband, whispered in Marks ears. Watching the 2 of you is making me so horny, as she caressed her husbands ass. She grabbed a small dildo and lubed it up with oil. She inserted the dildo into Mark's ass. He yelled out that it was hurting. She said don't resist it. He relaxed a little and it started getting easier for him. Feeling that he was ready to come. She asked Mark to fuck her in the ass.

She got on her hands and knees, Mark moved around to the back of her and penetrated his cock in her ass, she motioned Steve to mount Mark. Steve lubed up and began to penetrate Mark, Lisa asked Mark how did it feel to get fucked in the ass. Mark said he had to admit that it felt quite good. Both Mark and Steve came at the same time. Each pumping their cum into an ass. Lisa wasn't fully satisfied she wanted more all 3 headed for the shower. She soaped Mark and Steve well especially paying attention to their cocks. She got their cocks nice and hard, she bent over to suck on Steve's cock while Mark penetrated her pussy. She soaped up her finger and found Steve's ass. She inserted her finger and found his prostate. She caressed it slowly. Doing this for a while he began to cum. Steve felt his cum at a surge, telling her that this was the best blow that he ever recieved.

He looked at Mark and said that his wife was incredible and that he was a very lucky man. Mark replied, yes, she is. She turned around and started doing Mark the same way. He was amazed at the way his wife was acting. He never realized that his wife could turn him on by being a slut. She looked up at him and told him that she would like to be with a woman. With that in his thoughts, he began to cum in her mouth.

Before they went to sleep, Mark said, that can be arranged. Kissed her on her forehead and said goodnight...