The Road Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife goes on a road trip and discovers her inner slut.
4.6k words
4.04
42.8k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my suitcase and mentally made a list of the inventory in my suitcase- suit for the reunion luncheon tomorrow, plain black sheath and pearls for dinner Saturday night, wool skirt and sweater for Sunday church and brunch. It had been 20 years since my graduation from St. Catherine's girl's school and I was looking forward to the drive back to my hometown. As I got in my BMW convertible, the sun beat down and I realized that it was going to be a beautiful day. I put the top down and quickly ran back into the house and changed into a skirt and blouse. I kissed my husband and children good bye and waved as I drove out of our gated enclave, passing the country club and golf course then the private school that my children attended.

Rather than taking the Interstate, I elected to take the old road; which was a far more beautiful and scenic drive this time of year. I leaned back to soak in the early fall sun and turned on the radio. Scanning the radio stations, I found the classic rock station was playing the music I secretly loved, Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top, Van Halen, to what I referred to as crotch rock, a far cry from the Kenny G and light jazz that had become the anthems of our social crowd. As my body pulsed to the sound of the heavy bass I began to reflect on how my life had changed in 20 years and yet how unfulfilled I felt. What had happened to "me"- my dreams and my aspirations? My sexuality had become as bland and contrived as my lifestyle. All my life I had felt like I wanted to be wild and reckless, wanton, a total slut yet even during the tumultuous times of my youth with its sexual evolution I had always been in monogamous relationships. I had never yielded to those desires, since I was a "good girl". My husband although an attentive lover would be most unnerved by the suggestions of any outrageous sexual escapades and I had learned to suppress those secret longings.

The miles slipped by and the sun beat down. I came around a hill and found a semi trailer in front of me. I accelerated and passed him, quickly gazing up in the mirror as I passed. I caught a quick view of a man's dark profile gazing down at me. As I looked down, I realized that the wind had blown my skirt up my thighs exposing my long, naked legs. Well I guess I gave him an eyeful, I thought to myself as I remembered stories of truck drivers and their excellent view from their high perch. As I looked in the mirror, I saw the truck driver speed up to keep pace with me on the two-lane road.

There was no traffic on this out of the way road; we continued to drive side by side. Because I was a bit frightened by my response to him, I sped up. But as I sped up, so did he-keeping abreast of me. Finally he took his finger and put it in his mouth, slowly sucking it. He indicated to me that he wanted me to do the same. I hesitantly put a finger in my mouth imagining that it was his hard cock, moving it up and down over my lips. He then signaled that I unbutton my blouse and fondle my breast, which, with my escalating heat I wantonly complied with. My breast was freed from the confines of my bra and I began to massage my nipples, which were becoming harder than ever before. He then sucked his finger and dropped it into his lap. I complied, sucking my finger and inserting it into my wet pussy, which was already throbbing with reckless desire. After playing with myself for a minute under his watchful eye, I seductively took my finger and sucked it again enjoying the taste and smell of my escalating lust. Then I quickly hiked up my skirt to give him a full view as I fingered myself once again.

The hunger in his eyes was apparent as we rounded a corner and spied a sign for an upcoming rest area. He signaled me to pull in; I was filled with a combination of incredible lust yet uncertainty. I had never done anything like this before and was afraid of my uncontrollable desire. But lust won as I turned on my blinker and followed him to a secluded, wooded area.

He quickly jumped down from his rig and I got my first look at him. He was of medium height, long dark curly hair, with a muscular body that conformed to his well-worn jeans. His chest was barely covered by his T- top, which exposed the rippling muscles of his upper torso. But it was his enlarged cock, stretching his jeans to the limit, which immediately caught my attention. Without saying a word he lifted me out of the car and carried me to a nearby picnic table that was hidden by his semi from the road. As he gently laid me down across the table he hiked my skirt up around my waist and quickly removed my panties, which were already soaking wet from pent up desire. He began to stroke my clit with his thumb as he opened me up, then began teasing me with his tongue, running it up and down over my clit knowing just when to stop, teasing, biting as the lips became more and more enlarged. He seemed to know every time I was on the verge of cumming, varying the pace to stop me. He then abruptly turned me around so that my head was extended over the end of the table and urgently undid his pants to release his throbbing cock. He began to fuck my throat, slowly at first, allowing me to run my lips up and down the length of his shaft, and then quickly and urgently, deeper and deeper rocking his hips back and forth. I felt my hands glide down to my pussy and I inserted two fingers to simulate the feel of his cock. My fingers matched the rhythm of his cock fucking my mouth. With his hands he unbuttoned my blouse and began to pinch my nipples all the while never varying the rhythmic motion of his cock as I continued to finger fuck myself.

I could feel the uncontrollable feeling of an orgasm begin to overtake my body-I felt helpless and wanted this man to fuck me good; I wanted this moment to last and last but found that as he began to shoot his hot sperm down my throat and then all over my breasts I had the most extraordinary cum that went in waves throughout my entire body.

As my body continued to shake, he began to slowly lick cum from my chest, flicking his tongue over my nipples as he did so. Then he leaned over and kissed me in a long lingering way, his tongue exploring the reaches of my mouth. He sat me up, continuing to kiss me looking at me deep in the eyes. He told me "You are a lady that needs to be fucked, thoroughly, over and over again. This was just a taste of what I have in store for you tonight".

In the lingering dusk, he pocketed my panties and took my hand leading me to his rig. Opening the passenger door, he quickly hoisted me up running his tongue along the crack of my ass. He grabbed my purse, quickly put the top up on my car and locked it. All the while I was wracked by the conflicting emotions of my seeming insanity to go off with a man I didn't know and the desire to experience all that this man had to offer a man, a man that seemed to know exactly what my body had been craving.

As we pulled away, he pulled me close to him, again hiking my skirt up my thighs so that he could run his fingers through my pussy, playing with my clit arousing me all over again. He told me that he wanted me to be wet at all times tonight because he wanted to be able to fuck me whenever and wherever he felt like it.

I was beginning to feel like a total slut and the anticipation of tonight's activities made me wet all over again.

Just a few miles down the road, he spied a combination restaurant/bar with an adjoining motel, which seemed to be popular with truckers, judging by the full parking lot of semis. He pulled over and turned the engine off. He leaned over and undid my bra and removed it, leaving it on the seat along with my still wet panties. He told me I want you to enjoy yourself tonight as he opened the door for me to get out.

We walked over the gravel to the sounds emitting from the bar. As we opened up the door we were assaulted by the loud throbbing sounds of the rock music, the laughter and the smoke. We found a booth, back in the dark corner and he set off to find us a drink. I watched him walk purposefully away from me, admiring his body then took a moment to glance around. It was a fairly dingy bar, old and patronized mostly by men from what I could see from my vantage point. Gone for awhile, he returned with two shots of tequila, sliding into the booth next to me. He lifted up his glass and downed most of the shot. Then he unzipped his pants and freed his all ready enlarged cock. He calmly dribbled the remainder of the tequila all over his cock and balls looked at me and said, "Suck it".

I did my shot (oh yes I remember those days when I did shots) and happily went down on his big, beautiful cock, licking the tequila first from his balls then working my way along his shaft, making him harder and harder. Suddenly the band began a tune he liked- he stuffed his penis back in his pants (no easy task with the size of his member!) and said, "Let's dance."

He took my hand and led me to the dance floor and began a slow dance, rocking in time to the music. I could feel his cock against my leg and he rubbed against me, our bodies gyrating together under the pretext of dancing. He pulled me toward him, nuzzled my ear and said, "Are you wet? Remember you must be wet all night." I turned my back to the crowd and slowly reached under my skirt to put my finger in my pussy, removing it when it was thoroughly soaked by the juices. I then brought it up to his mouth and said "yes".

He grabbed my hand and led me to a dimly lit uninhabited section at the opposite end of the bar, hidden only by some empty barstools. Bending me over the bar, he pushed my skirt up, released his cock and began to fuck me from behind. Oh it felt so good to finally have him inside me! I was aching for him and it was all I could do not to scream. He began to pump me slowly, unobtrusively so as not to arouse any attention. But even in the darkness, I could feel hungry eyes upon me watching as he continued his wonderful fucking. I was weak from desire and felt the rumbling of a huge orgasm as we both came together.

He pulled away, took me by the hand walking over to a crowded section of the bar. He seemed to know some of the patrons as they greeted him warmly and began to eye me in a knowing way. After ordering two more tequilas, we joined a group of three men; one of the men asked me if I wanted to sit down and promptly vacated the barstool he was on. As I climbed up I could feel my skirt rising up, briefly exposing my bare, swollen pussy and the cum dripping down my legs. The smell of sex was overwhelming.

As I downed the tequila, I realized just how hungry I was and ordered some popcorn from the bartender taking a moment to reflect on just what I was doing. My husband was at home, getting our children ready for bed and here I was in the middle of somewhere acting like another person.

The man sitting next to me began to feed me popcorn, at first making efforts to toss it into my open mouth, but then feeding me directly all the while looking at me intently. I was beginning to feel naked as they eyed my skirt barely covering my thighs and my rock hard nipples pushed against the confines of my blouse. My trucker began to stroke my legs while he continued his conversation with his friends, stroking higher and higher, exposing more and more of my flesh until finally, my pussy was visible to all those who stood around. A dribble of cum leaked out and down my legs. My man announced to his friends that I was a marvelous fuck, but insatiable tonight. He said that he had only begun to satisfy me and looked at me for confirmation. I was numb, but clearly aroused again as he continued to stroke my legs. My renewed wetness and the engorged state of my clit confirmed his statement.

He then asked his blond friend sitting next to me on the barstool to see just how horny I was. With that invitation, the blond leaned over and playfully stuck his finger up my pussy. I leaned back in my chair, surrounded by the four men, shielded from view from the rest of the bar. Now I really felt like a total slut!

The blond continued to play with me, while another man, with lots of body hair dropped to his knees to begin a slow, deliberate exploration with his tongue up my legs. The blond opened my blouse slightly and began to massage my breasts, kneading my nipples between his fingers. The third man, a black muscular man unzipped his pants and released his cock putting it into my outstretched hand.

I quickly began to stroke him while the other man was making his way to up to my pussy. He inserted a finger into my pussy while his tongue worked wonders on my clit. The blond leaned over and began to tongue fuck my mouth as he rubbed his cock up against my other hand. My trucker just stood back with a smile on his face enjoying all of the action.

He walked away for a moment and said something to the bartender who nodded in his direction. He came back with a bottle of tequila, shot glasses and said that we were going to have a private party and led our group to a private back room used mostly for parties.

Once the doors were closed, my man led me to a couch against the wall, nuzzled my neck and whispered into my ear "remember, I want you to have a good time tonight". He then leaned over and gave me a long lingering kiss, as he quickly undressed me.

The three other men also began disrobing exposing already hard cocks for me to pay attention to. I was already hot and eager to begin servicing these delectable men. I stood up and gently pushed one of the men to a sitting position on the couch kneeling before him. Of course, being the prim and proper Catholic girl, I was most intrigued with the black cock, which seemed to being growing larger and larger even before I took him in my mouth. I began sucking his balls, gradually working my way from the bottom of the shaft to the tip, licking up and down. I had never attempted to suck a cock like this and wondered if I could take it all in. The others were watching approvingly as I opened my mouth wide and began to slowly, deliberately swallow as much of this cock as possible. The blond came behind me and ran his tongue from my asshole to my clit, back and forth, savoring the truckers's cum mixed with my juices. With each stroke, I matched the blond man's rhythm on my clit, becoming so hot that deep throating this big beautiful black cock became easier and easier and he began to fuck my throat. As the blond increased his rhythm, I began to feel like I was going to explode as my body began to work up to an incredible orgasm just as the black man's cock began to spew enormous amounts of cum. I easily swallowed a lot, but his load was so large that cum dribbled down my mouth, and onto my bare breasts.

The blond began to tease my throbbing cunt with the tip of his dick, working it in inch by inch. I had come more in the last few hours than I had in the last few months but found myself getting aroused again with his slow deliberate assault on my cunt. I looked over at "my man" still fully clothed pouring everyone shots of tequila. Despite, being slowly fucked I was fed a shot (oh those tasted so good that night!) Quickly the third man's cock was put in my mouth. Uncircumcised, it was beautiful in its simplicity and I found that I wanted very much to please this man's cock. I took one hand and encircled it around the base of the cock, moving it up and down in a circular motion as my tongue explored the tip in circular motions. The blond began to pump urgently as my pussy squeezed his cock tightly as he entered me. I felt the spurt of his cum deep inside my pussy. Now I was really insatiable, knowing that I was filled with cum from two men, neither of which was my straitlaced husband. I picked up the pace of my sucking, beginning to deep throat the uncircumcised cock, running my hands up and down his extremely hairy body until he too, shot a wad down my throat, I swallowed every last drop.

I was gently lowered to the floor on a spread out tablecloth. The trucker poured more shots for everyone, and then slowly began to dribble the liquor all over my body. I lay there with all four men looking down appreciatively at my hot, naked body and I was suddenly glad that one of the nice rewards of being a well kept wife is having the time to take care of one's body. I was proud of my beautiful, natural tits, not too big not too small, my flat stomach, long beautiful legs. I smiled up seductively at the group encircling me and said, "I want more". They obligingly kneeled down and the three began to slowly lick the tequila off of every inch of my body. I closed my eyes to enjoy the total sensuality of it all, as tongues licked, sucked and explored every inch of my body. My nipples became rock hard with all of that attention, I opened my mouth to accept the erotic, tongue kisses, opened my pussy to feel someone licking the dripping cum, felt my toes being sucked, felt more tequila being dribbled from above and it subsequently being lapped up. My body had never felt so alive, so on fire as it did at that moment. As I opened my eyes, I saw three hard cocks ready for more action.

The black man pulled me to my feet as the cushions from the couch were inserted under the tablecloth, providing us with a bed of sorts. The hairy man lay down on his back and I took his cock in my mouth for a moment before getting on top of him and beginning to fuck him- running my pussy up and down on his uncircumcised shaft. I felt a tongue running down the crack of my ass, slowly, lubricating my virgin asshole with his tongue, then with one, then two fingers fucking me in the ass as I worked my way up and down the cock. What a wonderful sensation! As I leaned over to provide better access to my ass, from the front the blond slipped his cock into my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt the fingers being removed and the head of the black man's cock being slowly inserted into my well-lubricated asshole. I inadvertently screamed a bit, the thought of that giant cock fitting into my tight asshole seemed unbelievable. I stopped fuccock overcame the resistance and pushed deeper and deeper into my ass. Then he slowly withdrew and changed positions. He laid down flat on his back and the others realizing his intention disengaged and laid me down flat on top of him, face up. His huge dick was carefully inserted back into my asshole and he began to thrust his hips in an upward position, each thrust pushing him deeper into the recesses of my ass. Oh the pain and the pleasure as I began to enjoy the feeling. His hands came over me and massaged my breasts as he continued his thrusting.

The blond, kneeling slipped his cock back into my mouth; then the third man positioned himself over me and began to fuck my pussy. I closed my eyes to savor this feeling and we all began a slow pumping rhyme motion, slow at first, but then increasing in its intensity building, fucking, as the two cocks rubbed against each other separated only by a small layer of skin, totally engulfing me, filling me bringing on orgasm after orgasm each coursing through my entire body. My throat opened widely as I sucked the blonde's beautiful cock to a shuttering orgasm, swallowing every last drop. He fell away and the two cocks began picking up the pace, urgently fucking until I thought I was going to rupture. Then we all came in a shuddering heap exhausted by our efforts.

I looked up to the smiling eyes of "my guy" who could hardly contain his smile. He extended his hand to help me up and I gave him a big kiss in thanks. As everyone dressed, I cleaned up as best I could, dressed and gave each man a special hug and kiss. We opened the doors to the bar and emerged back into the murky darkness as the other patrons glanced over at us in a knowing way.

My man took my hand and led me across the gravel parking lot to the motel. As he inserted a key into the lock of room #7, he gently led me inside and began to run a bath as he slowly undressed me and assisted me into ironically enough what was a heart shaped bath. He quickly undressed and joined me in the suds, then began to slowly massage my body, letting the heat of the water and the feel of his hands reawaken my body. He wet a wash cloth and began soaping me up, from my fingertips to my toes, and everywhere in between, concentrating on relaxing me rather than arousing me. After my long evening my body quickly became very relaxed and quite content. I must have dozed off, because a few minutes later I awoke to find him standing beside the tub holding a large towel for me to be wrapped up in.

12