The Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra spotted a bottle of lube next to the bed and spread it over her fingers as Jerry nibbled on the redheads sensitive nipples watching Sandy intently. The blond knelt straddling one of her friends legs. Gina was laying flat on her back and couldn't see what was about to happen. Sandra placed one hand lovingly on Gina's belly she took a finger of her other and began to work it into her anus. Gina jumped and grabbed Jerry by the shoulder her nails starting to dig. As Sandy delved deeper Gina began to moan and writhe just as Sandy was moments ago. Soon Sandy found the little nub she was looking for and as she began to massage Gina's prostrate she motioned for Jerry to speed up the motion of his hand. The room was once again filled with cries of lust this time coming from Gina. The redhead's nails clawed into Papa Bear's back as the other hand took a fist full of sheets.

Gina felt an orgasm begin to build just under Sandy's hand that was massaging her belly. It still came as a shock that she could be orgasmic this way but she wasn't about to deny herself. Suddenly the warm wave washed over her body and her little clitty dribbled thick fluids into Jerry's hand and out over her garter belt. She was wailing now and her body bucked just like Sandy had moment's ago thrusting her hips toward Jerry's hand.

Jerry looked up at Sandy who was smiling at him. The big man had never seen anything like this and he was amazed that Gina could climax that way but then the wriggling girl beneath him brought him back to earth. Jerry looked at his cum covered hand and surprised himself when he brought it to his lips and began to lick it clean. It was sweet and not at all unpleasant. Sandy crawled up the bed and was at his lips sharing the prize with him. Gina just watched and smiled as she recovered from her orgasm.

When Gina found her strength she and her friend managed to tackle Jerry and lay him down flat. They used their mouths and made sure that his cock was hard and twitching and then Gina liberally lubed him up and then herself. Sandy smiled at her and nodded. This would be the first time Gina had had a man like this and she was almost shaking with excitement.

Sandra kissed Gina as the redhead lowered herself onto him slowly. At first it was painful but thankfully her resent orgasm had helped her relax and within a minute he was buried deep inside her "pussy". Gina moaned into her friends mouth as she began to ride him. Sandra brought her lips to Gina's neck and nipples using her teeth and tongue to help drive her over the edge. Jerry grunted as he looked up at the girls and his eyes glazed overedge , his hips began to thrust driving his cock deeper into the bucking woman.

Jerry brought his hands up to Gina's hips and began to guide her gently in a hastening rhythm. She was tight, probably the tightest thing he had ever felt wrapped around his manhood. He didn't know how long he could keep this up but he was intent on making it last. The big man's hips began to thrust up and down as the redhead sped up. Sandy wasn't about to sit this one out and in a second she was straddling Jerry's face and lowering her dripping sex to his mouth.

Gina's little clitty was still engorged and now Jerry's cock was rubbing her prostrate like she had never experienced. She was still sensitive and within a few minutes she had lost control. Her anal muscles constricted around Jerry's manhood and he wasn't going to be able to last very much longer. His tongue was wagging as fast as it could over Sandy's clit and she was starting to grind into his face making his breath a labored but at that moment he didn't care. Sandy leaned forward and teased her friends nipples. Suddenly there was no other sound in the room but their labored breath, the next instance it was almost deafeningt. The sounds of orgasmic bliss as all three of them came at once filled the room. Their bodies tensed in unison and the walls seemed to resound with their animalistic cries. Then, silence... They collapsed in each others arms and somehow Gina had managed to wind up between them.

As they lay there and the endorphins began to subside Gina giggled then cringed. "Oh! Maybe that was a little bit more of a workout than I should have attempted." She held her ribs a little but lay there smiling. She would be sore in the morning but tonight she was in heaven. Gina had just experienced her first man and she was glad it was Jerry.

Jerry opened the bedside table drawer and pulled out a small bottle. Jerry opened the container and handed Gina a couple of over-the-counter pain killers and a glass of water and kissed her rib cage with Sandy following suit. Jerry pulled the cover over them as they settled back down. Eventually Gina forgot about her soreness drifted off to sleep with her two lovers on either side of her. Gina was finally happy with who she was and she could barely remember why she had been so sad for so long.