The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 05

Story Info
Lela shows her true power, enter Jenna.
5k words
4.72
26.9k
19
7

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clite69
Clite69
299 Followers

**A quick note. The chapters of this story can fall into multiple categories, group sex, reluctance/nonconsent and transgender/crossdresser. If any of these are not your taste than this story may not be for you.**

*****

There I lay strapped to a table blindfolded, gagged with a massive butt plug rammed in my ass. I can't see nor hear so I just lay there beginning to freeze. The black and red lingerie set Lela dressed me with isn't the warmest of attire. The tight corset top along with laying face down on my large breast forms were making it difficult to breath.

I keep playing the events over again in my mind. What is Lela really going to do if she gets to the coffee shop in time? Will she hurt Jenna? What will she do with me?

I've spent the past two hours trying to free myself and it's no use. I'm exhausted and there is no way out. I lay my head down and close my eyes waiting for Lela or Chuck to come punish me so I can be free.

Suddenly, I hear something, It sounded like a car door but it was too far away to be sure. I lay there silently, listening for any hint of people. I almost gave up when I heard some laughing, the muffled sounds getting closer and closer.

I can't make out any words but I can tell it's a female. Lela must be home telling Chuck about my predicament. The laughs get louder along with the sounds of splashing. They must be in the pool or hot tub drinking and enjoying the idea of me sitting here alone and cold. I'm facing the pool area but I can't see with the blindfold. I try rubbing my face against the bench to get the blindfold off but it's no use. I just lay there and listened.

Suddenly I hear a key quietly turn the lock on the door. Someone was coming in. The door shut and locked again as the footsteps neared. Moments ago I was freezing and now I'm sweating, nervously waiting to know what's going on. The footsteps stop at my head as I feel fingers grab the blindfold, pulling it off.

I can't see, the light is too bright but slowly my eyes start to adjust. I blink a few times to clear the tears in my eyes as I start making out my surroundings. Lela is sitting in the hot tub laughing and being her bubbly self, sipping her usual glass of wine. She looks amazing in a metallic gold string bikini.

The shock comes when I notice that she isn't with Chuck. She's in the hot tub with another female, it's Jenna. Jenna is joking and laughing with Lela as they drink wine together while soaking. No bathing suit, she's there in her bra and panties, black always looked good against her pale skin.

I know Jenna well and can immediately tell she's drunk. Her face is red and she's moving in a sloppy manner. I want to yell at her to leave or stop drinking but I'm in a sound reduced room with a ball gag in my mouth. My analysis of the situation is interrupted by a male voice, it's none other than Chuck.

"What a site to come home from work to, and I'm not talking about you. Lela is amazing at what she does, she can seduce anyone at will," Chuck says as he moves behind me.

"I heard you were a bad girl today. I'm sorry this won't be easy," he apologized as he wiggled the massive plug wedged in my ass.

I watch as Lela moves closer to Jenna in the hot tub, encouraging her to drink more. My view becomes blocked by Chuck as he steps in front of me, his massive cock staring me in the face.

"There is nothing better than coming home from work to a great blowjob. I'm going to remove your gag but I must warn you, they won't hear your screams. If you yell I will make you pay but if your a good girl, I'll let you watch the show," Chuck warned.

I nodded in approval as Chuck released the ball gag from my mouth.

I quietly pleaded, "Chuck please don't do this."

Immediately he slapped me across the face with his fat cock. It hurt like hell, his massive head felt like a fist.

"It's 'Daddy' bitch," he corrected me as he slapped me across the face again.

My cheeks strung and burned as he continued, "Lela told me you did well with your deepthroat lesson today. Show Daddy what his little girl learned."

I opened my mouth and waited. I couldn't move and my hands were tied, this wasn't going to be good. Daddy stepped forward squeezing his massive head into my mouth. I immediately sucked on it knowing I had to get it as wet as possible before he tried going further.

Daddy grabbed a hold of my hair as he pushed in deeper. He tasted so much better than the rubber cock I took earlier and my mouth began to water. As his head approached the back of my mouth I gagged for the first time. He didn't flinch, instead he pushed past it as I gagged again.

"I love watching you gag on me," he said as he pushed back into my throat.

I felt my throat stretch and my oxygen supply was cut off. He held his cock there, not moving as I begged to breath. He didn't listen and I felt myself fade out.

I regained consciousness seconds later choking to death for air. Saliva drooling from my chin as tears and make up ran down my face.

"That's a good start but I think you can do better. Let's go again," Daddy said as he returned his cock head to my mouth

Pushing back to my throat he warned me, "Take a deep breath this time."

I got as much air in as I could before his massive cock closed off my airway. I struggled to take him in as my throat stretched even more, pushing further than the first attempt. I gagged and choked again forcing him to pull out.

"Good girl, you made some progress. You'll be able to take it all in no time. I'll let you lick my dick a bit so you can watch your little girlfriend." Daddy whispered as he stepped to the side allowing me to suck him while watching the girls.

Lela and Jenna were still drinking heavily in the hot tub having a good time. The only thing that changed was the distance between them, Lela closed the distance and was almost on top of her.

"Keep sucking slut, but don't take your eyes off the action. If I know Lela, she'll make her move soon," Chuck ordered as he pushed his soft saliva covered head against my lips.

I licked and sucked on his cock head, when a loud crash of glass breaking drew my attention back to the hot tub. Jenna had knocked over her wine glass, breaking it on the stone floor just outside the water. She was embarrassed and tried to clean it as Lela grabbed her wrist to stop her while placing her other hand on her waist.

"Here we go, this show is about to get good," Daddy happily stated.

When Jenna was grabbed she stopped worrying about the broken glass and turned to Lela. They stared for what felt like and eternity at each other before Lela slowly pulled her in and kissed her. I waited for Jenna to push her away but was shocked when she raised her hand to Lela's face, holding it while kissing her back.

"I don't know how she does it but she's the best. First you and now your little girlfriend, well I don't think she will be yours after tonight. She now belongs to Lela, just like you," Daddy explained as he pulled his cock from my mouth.

I watched mesmerized as Lela and Jenna made out. It was so fucking hot. Daddy moved behind me and slowly pulled the massive toy from my ass. It either stretched me out completely or I was hypnotized by the women but I didn't flinch.

Jenna was now seated with her back to me as she got mounted by Lela who straddled her. I know Lela's straddling move very well and knew she was going to seal the deal. She reached back pulling the string on her gold bikini releasing her wet tits in Jenna's face. I couldn't see her reaction but watched her hands cup and explore them.

I felt Daddy begin to mount me from behind, lubing me good before pressing against my hole. Thanks to the large toy he slid past my anus no problem, pushing all the way in causing me to gasp. He sat there and held his cock inside as we watched the women.

Lela pulled Jenna forward, holding her head and guiding it to her left breast. Lela's face got excited as Jenna took her nipple in her mouth. She held Jenna's head tight to her breasts as she looked over at me. I knew she couldn't see me but she knew I was watching her every move. With Jenna distracted Lela mouthed a message to me.

"Your girlfriend is so hot, but she's mine now, she belongs to me," Lela mouthed slowly so that I could understand.

Daddy began slowly fucking me and pleasure over took my body. There was little pain as long as he moved slow and I was so turned on by these women that I wanted it.

Lela got off Jenna, pulling her up so she could sit on the edge of the hot tub. Jenna laid back a bit with her legs up as Lela pulled her black wet panties off. I watched as Lela's head disappeared between Jenna's thick white thighs. Her head fell back in ecstasy indicating the moment Lela's tongue made contact with her wet creamy pussy.

This was becoming too much for me, I was so horny. My hands were tied and I couldn't touch myself, leaving any orgasm in the hands of Daddy, who was slowly fucking me. I remembered Lela's lesson on talking dirty and decided to put my slut training to use.

"Fuck me faster Daddy, your cock feels so good. I was a bad girl today, please punish me," I pleaded.

He didn't hesitate to fuck me harder, diving me into the table with each thrust. I moaned loudly, looking up to make sure the women didn't hear me. Everytime Daddy pulled in or out his massive head would rub against my prostate causing a warm fuzzy sensation in my balls. I looked down to see a long string of precum dangle from my cock before dripping on the floor.

"Punish me Daddy, put your little whore in her place," I begged bringing my attention back to the women.

Lela was now leaning over the edge of the hot tub doggystyle staring right at me. Jenna was in the back, eating her pussy from behind as Lela mouth me another message.

"This bitch is amazing, I'm going to fuck your woman raw all night," she finished before turning around to Jenna.

I watched as they maneuvered themselves between each others legs. Lela was clearly in charge but Jenna eagerly followed her new lover. Lela began grinding her pussy against Jenna's as Jenna followed her lead, grinding back. The pleasure they gave each other was clear as they began screaming while they scissored each other in the warm water. I watched as their bodies shook together in orgasm as their screams turned into panting as they caught their breath.

I had to cum and was getting close. I again begged Daddy to punish me but he pulled out before I could cum. My bowels felt empty after being full for the past 3 hours and I wanted to cry for release. Daddy stroked his cock in my face as I remembered how sweet my load had tasted earlier. My mouth watered for his cum as he got ready to feed it to me.

"Here it comes my little cum slut," Daddy warned as be began grunting.

I opened my mouth eagerly as Daddy pumped an arc of cum in my face. It over shot my mouth and hit me in my eye and cheek. A secord blast hit me in my nostril though most fell in my mouth. It didn't taste as sweet but was extremely thick. It was joined by the rest of Daddy's cum as his aim was now on point, depositing every drop in my mouth.

Daddy was spent and fell back on the couch recovering. I swallowed all he gave me, watching the women cuddle and kiss in the hot tub. I could only see with one eye as the other was glued shut with cum. I could tell by the look on Jenna's face that Lela had her seduced and wanting more.

Suddenly Lela got up, wrapped a towel around her and left Jenna relaxing in the hot tub. I heard the door open as wet footsteps squished their way to me.

"Did you enjoy the show? Your little girlfriend is such a dirty whore. I bet I can make her do anything," Lela laughed as she rammed her fingers in my mouth. "How does your girlfriend's pussy taste?" She giggled as she cleared the cum from my face, making me lick her fingers clean.

Lela got right into my face like she was going to kiss me but pulled back the last minute, "Wait, you don't get a kiss. Your not my love anymore, Jenna is, you need to prove yourself."

She got a report from Daddy who told her I didn't cum and that I loved every minute of him fucking me.

"Well that doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me, I'll need to figure something else out and punish the little bitch tomorrow. Don't let her cum tonight Chuck, if she does you will both get punished," Lela demanded before bringing her attention back to me.

She showed me the same strap on she fucked me with earlier. She pointed it at me as she scolded me.

"Your not welcomed in my room tonight, you sleep with Daddy, He's leaving for a few days on business so take care of him all night. I'll be busy fucking your little girl's brains out all night with this. Don't worry, I'll take very good care of her," she stated with and evil look before leaving.

Lela returned to the hot tub making out with Jenna for what felt like an eternity. Lela cupped and fondled Jenna's soft creamy breasts. They weren't as big as Lela's but looked perfect on her. Her large pink nipples were more sensitive than most womens and Lela was using that to her advantage.

I looked at Daddy who was now taking a nap on the couch. I was spent as well and closed my eyes while drifting off. I thought of what Lela would do to me tomorrow as she said I wasn't punished enough. I wasn't asleep long before I was awoken by a loud bang on the glass.

I jolted my head up to see Jenna's face and tits mashed against the glass window. Lela was behind her, gripping her wide pale hips, fucking her from behind with the strap on. Lela was fucking her so hard, almost as if she was taking all her anger out.

Lela yelled at her, "Take it slut! I'm going to fuck all the prude out of you. You gunna beg me to fuck you every night."

Lela was going to town on Jenna and I actually felt concerned for her.

Lela looked up and mouthed more to me, "All night baby, I'm fucking her all night, just for you."

Jenna was screaming and begged for more which wasn't like her. She was normally on the pruder side but Lela brought out her inner whore. Lela turned her around, her back to the glass, Jenna's big pale ass squished up against the window in front of my face. Lela lifted Jenna's long leg up over her shoulder and proceeded to fuck her brains out while she stood in a split.

This was so hot to watch as my face was right there on the other side of the window. I watched from inches away as Lela impaled Jenna's pink pussy. She began clawing at Lela's back, screaming as she reached another orgasm. This one was more intense as Jenna began squirting all over the floor and window.

I wanted to lick the window clean but I was on the wrong side of the glass. Jenna laid back against the window, her leg still on Lela's shoulder as Lela dropped to her knees. She was face to face with me. Just a few inches and the glass separating us. She licked Jenna's pussy clean as well as some of her cum from the glass. Again she mouthed something to me.

"This bitch tastes great. Bet you never made her cum like that. Your pathetic. Bet I can fuck her in the ass like you couldn't," Lela smiled as her and Jenna laid down on a towel, recovering from session two of their love making.

They were right there, feet from me, laying on the floor. I wanted to join them so bad.

"That was so fucking hot," Daddy said getting up from the couch.

He must have woken up and watched the show like I did. He was right, it was beyond hot. He walked over to me, his cock hard again and in my face.

"Think I need a nice blowjob after watching that," He exclaimed.

I opened my mouth to accept his cock knowing I had no choice but to blow him again. Instead he shoved the ball gag back in my mouth.

"Not from you bitch," he said as he smacked me in the face again with his dick. "As much as I prefer a guy I think I'd enjoy it more from your little girlfriend there."

He walked out of the room and moments later was outside the pool area. Lela and Jenna looked shocked as he walked in butt naked. They giggled and whispered into each others ears as Daddy approached them.

Lela sat up on her knees as Jenna followed, both their faces inches from his big dick. They rubbed and stroked it as they acted all shocked and surprised with his size. Lela always made the first move as she took his cock in her mouth, showing Jenna how much of it she could take. Jenna sat their, looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes, her mouth open in astonishment at Lela's skills.

Daddy grabbed her head pulling it in as she began sucking his balls. I should have been pissed at all this but it was so damn hot! Daddy stood a few feet from my face as I watched the back of their heads move and bob up and down. Lela moved down as they each sucked on one of his balls before Jenna took over sucking his massive head.

Lela look back at me while Jenna sucked and mouthed another message to me, "I love this girl!"

Daddy held Jenna's head on his cock as Lela began sliding her hands down Jenna's pasty white body, down to her hips. Jenna responded to Lela's touch by sticking her ass out and wiggling it as she continued bobbing her head on Daddy's dick.

Lela quickly looked at me with her mouth wide open in surprise.

"Oh my god, this little slut wants more," she mouthed to me as she spread open Jenna's ass cheeks, showing me her pink little asshole. The same tight hole I was denied a few nights earlier.

"She's so hot, too bad you can't help me eat this all night, all for me!" Lela continued to tease me through the window as she rubbed Jenna's big ass in front of me.

Lela spread Jenna's cheeks again and slid a finger down her crack to her asshole. She began gently rubbing her hole, the same hole I couldn't conquer. I knew Jenna hated the thought of anal and waited to see her jumped to stop Lela, but it didn't happen. She kept sucking off Daddy as Lela looked to me in complete surprise.

She continued to mouth to me, "The little whore is moaning! She wouldn't let you do it because you pathetic!

I put my head down in shame wondering when this torture would end. I looked back up to Lela, two fingers in Jenna's ass as she held up the strap on.

"I'm going to fuck your little girlfriend in the ass all night with this," she mouthed while laughing a bit.

Lela placed the strap on down as Daddy released Jenna's head. He took two steps closer to the window and turned, giving me a close up side view. Lela grabbed Jenna from behind, reaching around and cupping Jenna's creamy white tits. Daddy moved in, sliding his cock deep into Jenna's cleavage as Lela leaned over her shoulder. Lela released a copious amount of spit which drooled down Jenna's cleavage as Daddy began tittyfucking her.

I never titfucked Jenna before but she was loving it. The whole time looking up at Daddy with her big blue eyes, saying dirty things to him. Lela squeezed Jenna's tits around his cock while she stared at me. She didn't mouth anything to me this time, just stared while resting her head on Jenna's shoulder.

She looked somewhat sad but I couldn't make out why. Did I really hurt her today? I should have hated this woman's guts, after all the horrible shit she did to me, but I couldn't help but feel for her.

My thoughts were interrupted by a change in scenery in front of me. Lela and Jenna switched positions as Jenna now held Lela's huge tan tits together as her husband pounded them. Jenna was kissing Lela's neck looking over her shoulder when suddenly the two girls started yelling. I could make out that they were begging him to cum as the end came near.

Daddy took one last thrust into Lela's bosom, his fat cock head breaching the top of her cleavage as a huge rope of cum blasted up over Lela's shoulder, striking Jenna across her cheek and chin. Jenna flinched and laughed at the unexpected surprise as Daddy's cock kept spitting his usual thick white cum all over Lela's tits. As his orgasm relaxed he pulled his cock out as Lela sucked him clean.

Clite69
Clite69
299 Followers
12