The Robinsons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Matt was only a block away from his home. His prick was hard in his shorts as he turned the corner to his street. As he turned into the driveway he honked his horn when a dog jumped in front of his car. He hoped no one heard the horn.

Steve was almost asleep as he sat naked on the sofa. The two women had drained his energy. Suddenly he heard a horn and saw a light flash in the front window. He moved quickly to the window to see Matt’s car move into the driveway. “DAMN” Steve cried out as he hurried to find his clothes. He was buttoning his shirt as Matt entered through the front door. “Hi Dad” Matt said seeing his Dad’s hair all messed up.

Steve looked around for the women and realized they must be upstairs. Steve was going to shout that Matt was home but Matt jumped in front of him. “Shhhhh. I want to surprise them.” Matt walked up the stairs to find his bride to be.

Lisa had no idea sex with another female would be so exciting. Brenda’s tongue was everywhere in her pussy. Brenda’s hands were moving over her tender thighs and ass as she pulled her wet stomach to her mouth. Lisa was also moving her lips and tongue into Brenda’s pussy. She heard Brenda moaned as her lips captured her hard clit.

Matt noticed one bedroom door was closed. It had to be Lisa’s. He tried to open it but it was locked. He put his ear to the door and could hear some sounds from the other side. It sounded like the bed was squeaking and hitting against the wall. He thought he heard a moan. It wasn’t the sounds he was expecting to hear. He knew the other bedroom connected to Lisa’s bedroom through a common bathroom. He walked into the second bedroom and into the bathroom. Lisa’s door from the bathroom was also locked. Matt finally tapped on the door. “LISA?”

Brenda heard her son’s voice first and immediately panicked. “SHIT” she said as she pulled her mouth from Lisa’s pussy. She jumped up and franticly looked for her clothes. “What’s wrong?” Lisa asked. “Matt’s home and is in the bathroom” Brenda whispered. Brenda could not find her bra so she dressed without it. She moved to the hallway door and started to go out when he heard Matt knock on that door. He had moved back to her other door. “SHIT” she said softly. He had her trapped. She didn’t know what door he was at. “I have to hide in the closet,” she whispered to Lisa. “When I’m in open the door,” Brenda said as she quickly moved into the closet and closed the louvered door. Lisa slipped out of the bed and opened the door.

“Matt” she said with a happy smile. She opened the door to let him in. Matt looked around at the messed up bed. He turned to see his Lisa naked. “What is going on in here?”

“Nothing” she lied. “I was just lying in bed thinking of you”. Lisa closed the door and moved to pull his body into hers. Matt still was not convinced. “What was all that noise I heard?”

“I guess I got carried away thinking of you.”

Lisa was worried. Matt didn’t believe her. She didn’t want him snooping around especially in the closet. She knew she had to take his mind away from what he heard. Lisa moved her hand down to caress his crotch. She felt his soft prick and moved her hand to slowly massage it. It only took a few seconds before his prick expanded to fill his pants. “Ohhh, I missed this,” she whispered in his ear as she rubbed her naked breasts against his chest.

Matt forgot everything as he moved his lips to hers as his hands moved down to her soft ass cheeks. “I don’t think we should do this here. What if mom or dad hears us?”

“I don’t think they will mind” Lisa said as she pulled the zipper down on his pants. Knowing Brenda was in the closet looking through the louvered door was a big turn-on. Matt’s hand moved up and massaged her breast. “I’ve been so horny thinking of seeing you this weekend,” he said as she unbuckled his pants. She pushed them off his hips and down his legs. His prick was hard as she pushed his boxers down.

Brenda watched as Lisa undressed her son. She has not seen him naked for many years now and watched in amazement as his naked body appeared. He definitely was not a boy anymore she thought as his 6-inch rigid prick moved out of his underwear.

Lisa pulled Matt’s naked body to the bed. She guided him to lie on his back as her lips moved to his nipples. Lisa couldn’t wait to show Matt how much she had learned the past two days. Her lips moved down his quivering stomach. Her hand moved to grasp his hard-on. She stoked him a few times and then moved her lips over the crown. Matt moaned loudly as he watched her lips suck in his prick.

“Where did you learn that?” He asked.

“Books” Lisa answered as she took a break from her second blowjob. "Don’t you like it” she teased.

“YES” he replied as he took her head in his hands.

Brenda smiled as she watched Lisa go down on her son. Her pussy was throbbing and called for attention. Brenda’s fingers moved down into her shorts and under her panties. She stoked her clit as she watched her son receive his first blowjob.

Steve waited at the bottom of the stairs to hear Matt when he found Lisa and Brenda together. Five minutes went by and then ten minutes. He moved up the stairs and listened by Lisa’s door. He heard Lisa and Matt’s voices. From the sounds they must be fucking. Where in the hell was Brenda? He moved to his bedroom and found it empty. The other bedroom was empty as was the connection bathroom. Brenda had to be in Lisa’s bedroom! He listened closely on the connecting door.

Lisa felt proud as her lips moved far down on Matt’s shaft. Steve’s prick had been a lot wider and longer and it was difficult for her to make more than a few inches. But, Matt’s prick was perfect as her lips moved all the way down. She had his whole prick in her mouth! She felt him getting tense and was afraid he was going to come. After all the touching this weekend she was ready for some fucking. She pulled her lips off his prick and moved her mouth to his.

Matt moved his hand down to Lisa’s wet pussy. God, she was dripping wet. Lisa pulled her mouth from his as she moved her pussy up over his hard-on. “Put it in” she whispered. Matt guided his prick to her pussy and moaned as she lowered her body.

Brenda watched as Matt’s prick entered Lisa’s tight pussy. She knew it was wrong but wondered how it would feel inside of hers. She played with her clit as Lisa’s body moved up and down on Matt’s prick. Lisa came first with Matt right behind her.

“I’M COMING” Lisa shouted not caring who heard her. “Shhh” Matt whispered. Lisa only smiled as she screamed again, “I’M COMING”. “Me Too” Matt said softly trying to hold the noise down.

Steve heard Lisa’s screams and did not hear Brenda. She must have disappeared. He moved back into his bedroom and waited. She had to show up sometime.

“God, that was terrific” Matt said as he hugged Lisa’s body to his. “Let’s take a shower,” Lisa said trying to give Brenda a chance to escape. “Sure” Matt said as he watched Lisa move into the bathroom. Matt moved the bed sheet to get off the bed and noticed a bra fall off the bed. It couldn’t be Lisa’s he thought. It was too big. It must be his moms. What was her bra doing in Lisa’s bed?

Brenda sighed relief as she watched Lisa move into the bathroom. When Matt was gone from the bedroom she would move out the other door. She watched as he bent his cute little naked ass to pick up something off the floor. She gasped when she saw her bra. “Shit, shit, shit” she said to herself. Matt took the bra into the bathroom. Brenda slowly opened the closet door and moved out of Lisa’s bedroom. She found her husband waiting for her in the master bedroom.

“Where were you?”

“I was trapped in Lisa’s closet when Matt came in. I couldn’t get out until they took a shower”

“You were lucky you were not caught”

“Well, there is a problem. Matt found my bra”

“What?”

“I guess we will just have to face it” Brenda said as he sat on the bed by her husband.

Lisa was in the shower when Matt moved in behind her. She felt his semi-hard prick move against her ass as she reached for the soap. She turned to move her naked front against him when she saw Brenda’s bra hanging from his hand. She held back panic and thought quickly for an out.

“Oh, you found it”

“Yes, what was in doing on your bed?”

“We did laundry this morning and her bra somehow got mixed with my clothes”.

“I was going to give it back to her but didn’t have a chance”. She lied.

Matt thought it was hokey but it did sound reasonable. After all, Matt knew his mom was a real prude. He threw the bra over the frosted door and turned to watch Lisa’s soapy hand moved to his prick. “I’m so glad you are home,” she said as she stroked him.

Steve and Brenda headed downstairs to face the music. They were prepared when Lisa and Matt came down the stairs in their pajamas. “Matt, there is something we have to tell you”, Brenda said as they walked into the den. But, Lisa put her fingers to her mouth as she held up Brenda’s bra. “I forgot to give this to you today. It was mixed up in my laundry.” Brenda sighed relief as she took the bra from Lisa.

“Well, what do you have to tell me?” Matt asked.

Brenda moved over and took Lisa in her arms. “I just wanted to tell you how much we love Lisa”.

“That’s great mom. I knew once you got to know her you would love her too.” Matt said as he put his arms around both his mom and his fiancé’. Steve didn’t want to be left out as he also moved over for a family hug. His eyes suddenly opened when he felt Lisa’s hand move down to cup his ass.

“Welcome to the family Lisa”. Steve said as she continued to touch his hard cheeks.

“I can’t wait to go to the shore house for two weeks” Matt said feeling Lisa’s soft body and his mom’s breasts crush against his sides.

Steve, Brenda and Lisa all looked at each other and smiled.

Note: I hope you liked the story about Lisa meeting her future in-laws. The story here ends as they head to the Jersey Shore for a two-week stay. Who knows maybe another story will start once they reach the beach house?

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers
12