The Robinsons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, slowly but surely. "I want to have your baby."

He looked into the depths of her eyes again, as if searching for something that would betray even her slightest of misgivings. It was more a self-reassuring exercise; the leap from father to lover is great, from lover to fathering even greater, and he didn't want her to regret the decision in posterity.

Her eyes confirmed what her mouth had expressed.

His daughter's hands found his, and they raised the latter, placing them at the knot of the straps of her dress. With a volition of their own, moving with an unnatural dexterity, Jack's fingers had the know undone in a matter of seconds. Her breasts were firm enough to hold the top on its own, which was why Midge hooked her thumbs into the breastline of her dress and pulled it down.

The mounds that had collided against him an hour ago were once again exposed to his hungry gaze. They seemed even firmer now, the flushed skin evidence of her arousal. He allowed himself the luxury of looking at her scrumptious body, aware that she watching his admiring gaze with one of her own.

His hands cupped her breasts one by one, and she moaned as the little seeds on the tops were squeezed between his digits. He tweaked one hard nipple, then the other, and then kneaded her tit altogether. She pressed herself against his caresses, her soft, satiny skin a contrast of his tough, worker's hands.

Midge closed her eyes tightly as the unforgettable sensation of feeling his mouth on her breast enveloped her being. She thrust her chest out, giving him more unhindered access to the jutting mound, and clasped the hair at the back of his head, pushing him even harder into her body.

She felt her crotch go pfft! as the first tremendous wave swept across her body, heaving her towards the heavens before dropping her back into the earth. Shamelessly, she came on her father's lap, the panties hardly a protection against the gushing torrent of her juices as they drenched her father's cotton pants. God, she thought, and he had only finished a breast.

Buoyed by her unfettered reaction to his attention, Jack moved to the other breast and devoted even more intense attention to it. He nibbled all around her areolas, bit on her buds, lapped against the skin and suckled hungrily the entire tit. Midge wasn't sure how much more of his 'attention' she could take before she passed out, and she had damned near passed out with his treatment of her second breast.

As her orientation returned, Midge was conscious of her father carrying her towards the bedroom, hers and Moose's. He kicked the door open, and she kissed his nose, giggling all the while as his fingers cut circles against the bare skin of her back. Gently, with a patience that belied his need, her father laid her on the white sheets.

Jack's intention had been to remove his clothes before diving in, but it was clear by the way she dragged him down with her that she had definite plans. They kissed again, just as slowly, and toyed their tongues around a lot longer than they had earlier. Jack felt his pants and boxer underwear pushed down, and they lay crumpled at his ankles. He pushed them down the remainder of the distance, hearing the faint swish of the material as they fell down.

Jack moved downwards after the kiss and caught the hem of her dress with his teeth. Like a strongman pulling an aircraft, he tugged at the material, taking care not to tear it, and pulled it down her flat stomach, past her white panties, down into the bend of her knees. With the speed of a striking predator, he clipped his teeth into the elastic waistband of his daughter's panties.

Midge squirmed as his one-day stubble of a beard brushed lightly against her shaved V, the sensitive region reacting like a fire to his touch. She clutched the bedsheet tighter, in anticipation of the touch of his mouth on her pussy as he returned after leaving her panties bunched up with the rest of her dress. She could imagine the wetness of the underwear clinging to his mouth as he had bitten into it, and the thought made her all the more wetter.

The actual sensation was quite unlike anything she had ever experienced. Where her husband had been a rank amateur, her father was a pro. The guy certainly knew his pussy, she decided, as she felt his tongue trace the contours of her tight lips before it dived into her inner depths. She was glad she had shaved that morning... the smooth skin presented no obstacle to her father's traveling mouth.

She came on him a couple of minutes later, unabashedly slamming into his face with her wet cunt as he pulled her off another cliff. Three orgasms, and this was just the foreplay! Not even Moose, her love for a decade, had made her feel so exquisitely feminine.

The warmth of his daughter's body was becoming increasingly tempting for Jack, and it took his entire willpower to keep from mounting her then and there, but after the third cumming, Jack knew he didn't have much time left. He needed release, and he needed it fast. Once again, the unspoken communication passed between them, and his daughter gave her aquiscence for their consummation.

Their mouths met again as he entered her, the tightness compensated by her dampness, and with the second push, he was all the way inside her. With slow, rhythmic thrusts, he built himself up to that last wall of holding back, and then, like an eruption of a dormant mountain, he came inside her. Massive gobs of juice drowned her insides, but that did not stop her organ from milking him to the last drop as she climaxed with him.

It was the most intense of orgasms either had ever had.

Doubtless, it would not be the only one.

The afterglow of the lovemaking between father and daughter was ruined by the shrill ringing of the telephone. It was Moose Mason, and Midge talked to him as naturally as she could, given that she was still naked in her father's arms, with his potent gism overflowing from her pot.

"D-uh, Midge! Happy Thanksgiving."

"Moosie! How are you? Coming home at last?" She prayed he wasn't.

"D-uh, uh uh! No. Can I talk to you alone?"

"This is the telephone, my dear."

"D-uh! Sorry. Listen... The boss just offered me a superstar contract."

"Congrats!" She was suddenly unsure where this conversation led to.

"There is a condition though. According to the story, I am supposed to start a relationship with a woman here, and I am supposed to be single."

"You mean, we are splitting up?"

Jack sat up - what the hell was going on? Divorce? The father was concerned, the lover was relieved. The man was confused.

"D-uh! Do you mind?" Such a simple question really.

Midge looked at her father, nude and loving, and she knew she wouldn't mind as long as she lived. She had found her man at last, in the very last place she would have looked. Her own father.

"I am happy for you, Moose. And yes, I think it is better we part ways. Send the papers tomorrow... is there an out-of-court settlement?"

"D-uh! Thanks, Midge. You are a peach! There is no need of a settlement, in any case. You get the house, the car, the condo; I take a half of our joint account. How does that sound?"

Midge couldn't believe her luck. An amicable settlement along those lines - it must be a really big climb for Moose for him to be able to afford such generosity. "Sounds like you've got a good lawyer there, hon."

"D-uh," Moose concurred. "The best. My cousin, twice removed."

Midge smiled to herself. A relative of Moose - it figured! Her father looked quizzically at her, but she answered with just a smug grin as she hung up.

"You broke up?"

Midge silenced him with a kiss.

Seven years have passed, and we find Midge pregnant for the third time. Father and daughter are living happily together, respected in their rural community as husband and wife, and while his 'urban' wife, who had initially had quite a fit when she caught them making love, is quite content to visit only once a month, Jack Robinson is satisfied with the result that his life has come to revolve only around the other three people in his immediate life.

Midge.

And their children.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy and the Elevator Daddy& daughter are caught in an elevator.in NonConsent/Reluctance
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories