The Rock of Gibraltar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her dream she took all of his manhood down into her throat. He left it there for a moment and then began to fuck her open mouth.

She imagined him saying, "Oh fuck, you are such a good girl," as her hands grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled hard, forcing his dick further down her throat, releasing and then forcing it down again.

Just as an orgasm was building within her, Carol heard her father wail in the next room. The sound of her father coming was enough to send her over the edge. Carol let out a loud wail of her own as her orgasm burst upon her.

She might have been embarrassed if moans and wails of sexual release weren't common in her mother's house. Still, the timing was more than a coincidence. She had a pretty good idea what her father had been fantasizing about, and it was likely that he knew what she was thinking too. She wondered if that would be the last time her father made her come.

*****

The next morning Carol woke to an empty house. Her father had gone to work, so she had the place to herself. She planned her day while she drank a latte and gazed out at the barren December trees. Her friends wouldn't be getting into town until the evening, so she had some time to herself.

There was one guilty curiosity that she wanted to indulge. She was alone in the house and she had some free time, so she seized the opportunity. She took her coffee cup upstairs to her parents' bedroom and opened the door to her mother's closet. On left side were all of her real-world clothes, on the right were the clothes that didn't get much further than the bedroom door.

Carol put down her latte to explore her mother's erotic treasures. She found the French maid outfit they'd bought the day they went shopping together. It was hanging next to a nurse's uniform, a police woman's uniform, and a business suit that could have been hanging on the other side of the closet. There was a small stack of corsets, a large selection of lingerie, and a box full of dildos and vibrators. One of the dildos was so large that Carol wondered if her mother could really use it as intended.

A spreader bar and a tripod were leaning against the wall in the corner. There was a large storage bin full of ropes, straps, and cuffs for both hands and ankles. Another storage bin held a video camera, various cords and cables, a battery charger and a stack of DVDs, each disc bore a handwritten label with her parents' names and a date.

One of the dresses caught her eye. It was a slinky black satin with lace patches strategically placed to be as provocative as possible without being too revealing. The buttons down the front were actually snaps. She imagined the rapid-fire snapping of a quick release from the dress. It was the perfect garment for spontaneous light bondage. She could be tied up and not have to worry about her clothes being in the way later.

She held it up to her shoulders and looked on the mirror. After a couple of turns she decided to try it on. She slipped out of her nightie and into the dress. She smoothed it over her hips as she admired herself in the mirror. The dress accentuated her hips and tits and flattened her stomach. It made her look hot.

On the closet shelf was a selection of books that spanned every kink and fetish Carol had heard of. She thumbed through a couple of them as she speculated how far her mother's tastes went. Her mother would undoubtedly have been more than happy to share all of this with her if she was still alive, so she felt no guilt as she selected the most recent DVD and put it in the bedroom player. It started from where it had last been played. From the imagery, she could tell that the camera had been fixed on a tripod in one corner of the room while her parents played on the bed. Her mother's wrists were bound to her knees, which were held by bindings at 90 degrees. Her legs were spread far apart with her father was between them.

Carol couldn't see either of their faces, but she had a good view of one of her mother's legs and her father's ass. It looked like her father was going down on her. Carol guessed that his lips were on her clit while his fingers were working deep inside her vagina.

"I want you to fuck me!!" her mother yelled while her father ate her pussy.

"Please stop!!" she yelled again. "I want your magic wand inside me."

Her father released her clit and raised his head, "I told you that you've been a very bad girl. You have to wait." His hand grabbed her at the tit.

Her mother's back arched and she yelled, "Oh no. Stop. Stop. Stop."

Evidently stop wasn't their safe word because her father stood up and asked, "Are you telling me what to do again?" as he twisted her other tit.

Despite the torture her mother stopped squirming. "No Sir."

"I didn't think so."

The video wasn't anything like the porn that could be found online. It was raw and real. Her mother was obviously totally into it. Her body was trembling and her words caught in her throat. Her father was into it too. His cock was hard despite a complete absence of physical stimulation and his punishments were rough but bearable.

Carol watched as he stood at the side of the bed and grabbed her mother by the back of the neck. He pulled her head up to his and said something to her that was inaudible on the DVD.

The fine hairs at the back of Carol's neck tingled as she recalled her mother grabbing her exactly the same way. It had been intriguing there in the coffee shop, but on the video it was fucking hot. Carol felt her cheeks flush and her pussy swell. She wanted to be there, as her mother was, under the control of a man that unconditionally loved her, was willing to do anything for her and expected the same in return.

Carol studied the video to see how her father manipulated her mother. She soaked up what they said and how they said it, how he punished her and how she reacted. She was also fascinated by how her mother was bound. She found the position in a book on Shibari from the closet. She experimented with one of the ropes to see if she could reproduce the binding on her own knee while her father fucked her mother on the television.

"What's going on?" asked her father. He was standing in the bedroom doorway.

"Oh, shit." said Carol as she reached for the remote.

Her father watched himself fuck his deceased wife for a moment and then the TV went black.

He sat on the edge of the bed next to his daughter, who was partially hobbled at the knee. "What are you doing?"

"I was curious. Mom told me about your role playing and I wanted to know more."

Her father stroked her hair. "That sounds like your mother. She would be comfortable sharing all of this, but it's a little difficult for me."

She said, "Sorry dad. I thought I could sneak it in without you knowing," while she fumbled with the ropes.

Her father watched her struggle with them for a moment, then he offered to untie her, "Do you want me to help you with that?"

Carol replied, "Could you show me how to do it like in the video?"

That wasn't what he'd intended, and it would be a little awkward given what had happened last night, but she was dressed and he felt composed, "Sure, I can do that for you." He slipped his hands between her skin and the rope, released the tension and pulled the rope free.

He gently positioned her leg, formed a lark's head in the rope and effortlessly bound her upper leg to her lower leg at a 90 degree angle. Once her leg was bound, he gently took her wrist and bound it to the binding at her knee. The dexterity of his fingers was surprising. In a matter of minutes both of her legs and both of her wrists were securely bound.

After a brief inspection of his work, he asked, "Do you want the spreader bar?"

Carol was mesmerized by her father's self assured confidence. He'd always been supportive of her. His role was to watch her and encourage her as grew up. She'd never been in a situation where he took control of her. She would have expected him to be meek and unassuming, but that was the opposite of what she found. It was then that she remembered how her mother had referred to him. She was undoubtedly right; he must be a sex tiger.

He retrieved the bar from the closet. "I think we should do it so you get the full effect."

Carol smiled weakly as he pushed her legs apart and bound the bar to her ankles.

After no more than three minutes he said, "There, you're bound."

She struggled to test the bindings while he watched from the foot of the bed. The motion of her restrained body induced the release of the bottom snaps of her dress, which fell to the side and revealed her skewed red panties.

Her father recognized the snap, snap, snap of the dress coming undone and his eyes caught the glint of the lights reflecting off of her glistening pussy. He froze there, staring at the light's reflection.

"Daddy, are you alright?"

Without thinking he reached down to straighten her skewed panties, as he did a dab of her vaginal wetness collected on his finger. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't resist bringing his finger to his nose, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply.

"Daddy?"

"Oh fuck sweetie, you smell so good."

"Are you alright?"

He put his finger into his mouth and sucked at it.

"Daddy?"

His trembling hand reached down to her pussy and collected another dab of her wetness. This time he deliberately touched her wet pussy. Once again he brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply. His own actions horrified him, but he couldn't resist. Her cunt was too tempting.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Holy fuck sweetie, what have you done?"

"Nothing Daddy. I swear. I just wanted to remember Mom. I didn't mean to do anything."

"Is that your mother's dress?"

Before she could reply he continued, "You look just like your mother, and it's so fucking hot. I've missed her so much for so long."

"Daddy, I'm your daughter."

He crawled up between her legs so that they were nose to nose. He grabbed her by the back of the neck with his right hand and said, "You've been a very naughty girl."

Carol was overcome by the electrifying intensity of her father's grasp. She could feel his hand trembling at her neck and the shortness of his breath on her chest.

She said, "I'm sorry Daddy." In her mind she wanted that to put an end to it. She wanted him to accept her apology, crawl down, and leave their father-daughter relationship intact. But that wasn't what her body wanted at all. It wanted to be taken, taken like her mother had been taken in the video. She imagined the tingle of his hairy chest at her breasts and the fullness of his cock buried deep in her cunt. Her mind reeled, unable to control her body's desires.

His fingers squeezed at the back of her neck and brought her lips up until they almost touched his. He gazed into her eyes as he wondered what it would be like to feel the softness of her skin and to smell its sweet aroma.

She whispered, "Are you going to fuck me, Daddy?"

She heard panic in his voice when he said, "No, that would be wrong."

She was relieved. Vaginal intercourse would be a step too far, but she did want to experience more of what her mother had experienced. "Then how are you going to punish me?"

He reacted by grabbing her breast with his free hand and groping it deeply.

She closed her eyes, arched her back and pressed her tit into his grasp. It was just a grope, it didn't count as sex.

He heard snap, snap, snap from the dress's fasteners releasing as his hand worked the fabric that covered her chest. The fabric loosened, inviting his hand inside to feel her soft flesh. It slid under the dress and cupped her firm tit. He began by feeling the heft of its whole and then focused on the nipple. The motion went in waves, heft then nipple followed heft, then nipple with a twist.

As he gently squeezed her he whispered into her ear, "You have beautiful tits sweetie."

She leaned back into his hand at her neck and accepted the compliment.

"They are firm, yet yielding and well proportioned. I couldn't take my eyes off of them last night."

"I saw you looking at me. I know that you want me."

"I do want you."

With that, he let go of her head and separated the dress a little further so that he could place his lips on her breast. He began with one gentle kiss to the side of her teat. That kiss was followed by another and then another as he slowly circled her nipple. All the while his hand gently kneaded its meat.

She was no stranger to sex. She enjoyed touching and being touched, but it seemed that guys had better intentions than abilities. Sex was always less than the wonderful thing her mother raved about. She wanted to feel what her mother felt and know what it was like to be touched by someone who knew what they were doing.

Her father's kisses had completed their circle and his lips were now engaged with her nipple. At first only his lips touched her, but eventually his teeth began to playfully test her pain threshold.

Carol couldn't believe this was happening. At some level she knew it was wrong, but that didn't matter. Her hands shook and her breathing was rapid and shallow. Her wrists strained at the bindings, which prevented her from grabbing his head and pressing it tightly to her chest.

He felt her body tremble and knew that the pain was sufficient, so his teeth gave way to his lips at her nipple. Her body was so young and she was so inexperienced. He could teach her things, confident things that came with experience, communication and practice. Was it really so wrong for a father to want the best for his daughter? Did children really have to learn the important lessons in life the hard way?

He knew that he was rationalizing, but it was too late. Her young breast was in his mouth. His cock was hard, and she was bound. There was no stopping him. Once again he supported her head with his hand and gave her a kiss

"Are you going to be my good girl?" he softly whispered.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you know what a good girl does?"

She didn't know what he wanted her to say, so she gently shook her head.

"A good girl sucks her daddy's cock."

She was at a loss for words. It wasn't sex, but it wasn't not sex either.

He measured her response then said, "Can my good girl do that for me?"

Her fantasy from the night before sprang into her mind. She wondered if his cock would feel the way she'd imagined. She said, "I'll be good Daddy. I promise."

He kissed her lips again.

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetie."

"If I'm good will you lick me like you did mom?"

"Would you like that?"

"Yes, please."

"Of course sweetie. I think you'll love it."

He stood up and undressed, leaving her bound on the bed. Her tits were exposed, her legs were spread wide and she was incapable of doing anything about it. In a normal situation she would have gotten under the covers and straightened her hair, but there was nothing for her to do but lie there and let her mind run wild in anticipation and apprehension.

She wondered, what kind of man asks his daughter to suck his cock, and what kind of daughter longs to do it? It didn't matter. She was going to suck it and she would deal with the repercussions later.

She imagined the saltiness of his cock in her mouth, the feeling of its yielding hardness between her lips and the urging of his confident hands at her head. Excitement coursed through her body, putting her pussy's salivation into overdrive. As she felt the wetness build she fantasized about the rasp of his tongue on her clit and his educated fingers diving deep into her vagina.

Her father smiled as he saw his daughter staring at his erect penis. "Do you like looking at your daddy's hard cock?" he asked.

"You look delicious Daddy."

He approached her from the side of the bed. "Now show me how good you can be," he said as he supported her head and presented his cock to her mouth. "Give your Daddy a nice kiss."

She felt her father's hands tremble as he pressed her head towards his erection. She kissed the tip of his penis, then worked her way down one side. His cologne only partially masked his musky scent, which made her feel simultaneously comforted and even more vulnerable. She was as helpless as she could possibly be, and yet it was exactly where she wanted to be.

His cock surged as she kissed it, pulling away from her lips. She strained to make up for its movement, before it fell back into the clutches of her lips. His cock's supple skin hid its aggressive intent, which was exposed when a pearl of precome emerged.

She looked up as if to ask permission to lick it up.

"There's a little present for you, sweetie."

The pearl wicked onto her extended tongue's tip and left a salty impression on her mind. In any other circumstance it would have been revolting, but then and there she was strangely aroused by the taste her father's precome. She wanted more, more cock, more precome, more of everything.

"Kiss it one more time sweetie and then I'm going to fuck your head."

It sounded scary, but she didn't hesitate to kiss his cock one last time.

He put a pillow underneath her shoulders so that her head tilted back and the top of her head rested on the mattress. He got on the bed with knees above her shoulders and his hands on her knees. Her throat was aligned so that her cock could penetrate deeply.

He said, "This may hurt a bit, but I think you're going to enjoy it," as he slid his cock into his daughter's mouth. Her mouth felt plush and willing as her lips wrapped around its tip. Bound as she was, she had no leverage to perform, so he did all of the moving.

Initially his penis confined itself to her mouth. He pushed it gently in and out with slow thrusts from his hips. Gradually the motion built until the tip of his cock pressed hard against the back of her throat and she started to gag. For a moment she thought he was going to let her choke, but he backed out just long enough for her to catch her breath.

Long streams of mucus drooped from his cock and collected on her face as she breathed. She wondered if she was up to his challenge as the slime ran down her face. After only a moment his hardness was back at her throat, working its way past her involuntary hesitation.

His body tensed with each assault as he pressed his hard flesh into her mouth, and it shuddered when he released. Time and again he had to slow down to let her catch her breath, until eventually he broke through into the depths of her throat and began to fuck her head deeply, and with abandon.

His hips smashed his pelvis against her face. His balls bounced off of her forehead, and his fingers clenched at her knees. His cock traversed her throat, forward and backward, in and out, again and again. The long strands of her mucus built up on her face from his cock's brief respites from her throat.

Her father had never treated her anything like this before. She was always his princess, whom he doted on and cherished. That was no more. She felt like a piece of meat with his cock down her throat. She wondered if he'd treated her mother this way and if this tryst would permanently change their relationship, but at that instant she didn't care. She wanted nothing more than to be his meat, his fuck toy, and his come slut. It didn't matter that she was raised to be an independent woman, she wanted to bathe in his scent and be covered in the secretion from his balls. The more base the act the better. That he was her father only made it more exciting.

She expected him to come in her mouth, but he stopped too soon. He hopped off the bed and leaned over her slime-covered face.

She was such a dirty little slut that he wanted to blow his wad down her gullet. It took everything he had to pull his cock from her mouth before he came. He said, "You are such a good girl. I have a special treat for you." He rearranged the pillows, then went to the base of the bed, grabbed at the dress and yanked the left and right halves apart. Snap, snap, snap went the fasteners leaving her exposed but for her bright red panties and the dress's sleeves on her arms.