The Rocking Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see I was no longer fighting the assault on my body I was enjoying it. My heart raced as I continued to watch myself being so perfectly fucked by this incredible machine. All of sudden I saw the gush of fluids from inside splash on to the floor. On the close up camera I could see my pink insides opened wide, sloshing up and down the shaft. The large head of the phallus could be seen peeking from inside, no longer restrained by my gaping hole. It was as incredible to watch now as it was to experience then.

On screen my expression was filled with ecstasy as my body convulsed riding my orgasm higher and higher. My groan of, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Meeeeeeeee! was clearly audible as I wantonly recalled the pleasures inside my cunt. Yes! I remembered as I intently watched the playback of me cumming all over the amazing fuck machine.

When the rocking horse finally stopped, I watched my body shudder as my orgasm subsided although much less abruptly than I had experienced. I saw myself sitting there for several minutes, shaking and convulsing, cum dripping from me as my breathing slowly returned to normal. The monitor went dark. What an amazing experience. Still, there were unanswered questions. How did I get here? Why me? What happens now?!

EPILOGUE

The light behind me came on again as I heard him approach. He reached down and removed the bonds from my ankles. He then leaned close against me and as he untied my hands he spoke! "I love you", he said softly; "he" was my husband.

12