The Role Players Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got directly in my face and gave me her most wicked smile. "One thing I definitely require for her to have is so that everyone knows exactly what she is. Find me an artist, someone with a flair for the dramatic and tell him I want his very best work to be exhibited on her lower back. The ultimate tramp stamp so that anyone mounting her will know, she's trash of the worst kind."

I moaned behind the gag as Andrea said, "I'll begin the process immediately Mistress. I'll make sure we use only the finest artists and for the right amount I'm sure all of this can be accomplished in the next two weeks. I'll schedule all the visits here in the home so that she never steps foot outside these walls ever again. I'm sure you'll make a fortune off of such an unusual subject." With that she turned and left leaving us alone again.

"I've already sent a courier to your employer telling him that you have left the city, leaving me heartbroken while saying you had to spread your wings and fly. They of course will assume you have abandoned your job. Your friends will wonder what happened to you but soon even they will forget you even existed. It will be like you simply vanished into thin air."

I felt the hand in my long hair, entwining her long fingernails pulling my head back, my eyes opening wide, pleading with her to no avail as she whispered in my ear. "I don't give a damn about the money dear. I'll let anyone and everyone who wants you have you. All your sick dreams and more come to life. One life ending, that of poor, sweet innocent Chris while another, the harlot known as Holly finally beginning hers. Perhaps you should have been careful with what you wished for pet."

With that came darkness and I screamed behind the gag. After about a minute, the lights came back on full. Both Andrea and her daughter coming forth to release me. When the gag had been undone I fell out of the chair, onto my hands and knees as I felt Abby beside me saying gently, "Breathe Holly, I need you to breathe for me."

It was almost an hour later that I sat back on the couch, my body huddled in a blanket shivering. The two women having helped me to finally get to the point where I could speak, finding a semblance of control. "What, what just happened?"

It was Andrea who spoke first. "I should probably apologize to you Holly for what you went through but it was the only way I thought I could get you to realize how serious both Abby and I are about you. I've never brokered a scene directly with an individual before but I remembered one woman, the same one you just met asking for a role play precisely like what you took part in. We had to tell her last year we had no one to fit the part. Then you came along and I saw a chance to, if you will pardon the expression, kill two birds with one stone."

Abby walked in from the kitchen, handing me a glass of wine as I took a large sip. She sat down next to me, took my free hand and said, "You were worried no one would want you. So my mother contacted the woman you know as Samantha and she flew in from Las Vegas simply to have the opportunity to live out her fantasy with you. In addition, she already has a second fantasy that she wants to live out and we told her that first we needed to make sure this is something you would like to do."

Andrea's smile was warm, her voice exactly the same. "Holly, I don't even have you under contract yet but I already have one individual who I am sure is raving about you to her friends and come our grand opening, you will be one of our most popular requested players. Oh, and I have one more thing to share with you and if this doesn't prove how special you truly are, then I fear nothing will."

I took a deep breath, another sip of wine and wondered what on earth could be next. "As we talked about a couple of days ago, people usually request a fantasy and I prepare a quote for them and the performer gets a percentage of the agreed upon amount. Did I happen to share with you what the breakdown of the money entails?"

I shook my head no as I saw Abby grinning at me, only then noticing the envelope she had in her hand. "It's really quite simple. The company, the one that my daughter and I own takes 25% of the fee, that goes to pay our overhead, the building, the costumes, the props, the salaries of our full time performers and so on and so forth. The remaining 75% goes to the individual or the individuals who perform. In this case, you. I'm just wondering, how much do you think Samantha paid for the privilege of playing with you?"

Shaking my head, Abby could barely contain her excitement. "Take a guess Holly, please?"

I finally just shrugged my shoulders, figuring it couldn't be very much as I said, "Fifty dollars?"

I thought Holly was having a seizure, her laughter as she literally began rolling on the floor. Her mother could only shake her head, looking at me and saying, "My dear you severely short change yourself, do you know that?"

There was really nothing that I could say so I just sat there until Abby seemed to run out of breath, finally motioning to her mother to continue. "Holly, there was absolutely zero sexual contact in that scene. Usually the more intimacy that is involved, the greater the cost. However, there are certain scenarios that even though no actual sex was involved, the role playing was still extremely intense. Yours was one of those. I quoted the play at $4,000 so $1,000 would normally go to the company while the remaining $3,000 is yours. Since I do not have you under contract, you owe Role Players nothing this time, the entire sum belongs to you."

Abby handed me the envelope, kissing me on the cheek, her breath warm against my skin as I heard, "You're going to be a star Holly, please say you'll join us. Please?"

My hands were now fully shaking, my eyes growing wide at the sight of what looked to be more money than I had ever seen in my entire life, all in crisp one hundred dollar bills. I thought it would be rude to count it in front of them but then I remembered something Andrea had said a few minutes ago and I took the money out and handed it to Abby. Her face held a look of total confusion as I managed to say, "Will you please count out $2,000?"

She shrugged, doing as I asked and when she handed it to me I got up and walked over to where an equally confused Andrea sat. I held out what to me was a massive amount of cash to her as I said, "If I'm going to sign a contract, then the rules are if there are more than a single person involved, then the money is split, correct?"

I think for the second day in a row I had left one of the two women speechless as I leaned in and gave Abby's mom a hug, whispering in her ear, "You and I both were there, so we share equally, please?"

Finally she regained her own composure as I heard, "I played a very, very minor role young lady. I have to insist you take this back, is that clear?"

I don't know why but I guess I had garnered a bit of confidence from both of these amazing women as I sat back down next to Abby. "No, if you give it back, then I don't sign the contract. You keep it and I will. It's up to you."

Abby now went into full-fledged giggle mode, her eyes playfully teasing her mother while saying, "Okay, that was an ever better line that me losing a few pounds. She's got you mom."

She turned on her dominant glare my way but I calmly sat there, playing with the lace on the edge of my dress, smiling sweetly until finally I heard her sigh, muttering something about bad influences and not being sure which of us was worse. Abby pulled me into a hug, her voice in my ear saying, "Welcome home sister."

Her mother laughed and I gave her a small smile in reply. "Well, Samantha had a lot of ideas about you and how you should look Holly and some of them do make sense. Are you open to talking about a few things dear?"

I nodded happily and for the next hour we talked about this and that, agreeing on some, disagreeing on others until I heard, "It's going to be a very hectic week for you my dear. The grand unveiling is next Saturday and your last day with the bookstore is the day before that. I know your days will be spent there but I'll need you here every night and we'll get everything lined up and ready."

She was right, the week was a madhouse of activity. Looking back on it I had to blush, remember the private lessons both Abby and her mom gave me in pleasing a woman, as I had done during our initial scene. Both had been kind in their words about my first time, but with a bit of help and their wonderful bodies, I found out that the way to a woman's heart is through her legs or at least that's what the daughter told me and she seemed quite happy with the end result.

One of the nights I spent taking classes by a private instructor in the art of sensual massage. Andrea was a more than willing victim as the young woman taught me the ins and outs of making someone putty in your hands. It always made me feel especially good when I knew that the beautiful woman who technically I worked for found such pleasure in me, her orgasms coming more frequently and her amazing smile the best reward yet.

We did not go with multiple piercings but I did get both ears done, diamond studs now gleaming from them. One evening was for electrolysis and on another my hair was colored, the dead ends cut off but we left the cut androgynous so that I could have it styled as Holly or wear it during the day as Eric. I was a bit surprised though when the stylist who visited the home and was obviously familiar with what went on in there suggested that I get a feminine cut if I was going to live as Holly as well. That thought had not occurred to me.

It was Friday evening when I closed the store for the final time and I made my way next door that it hit me. What the woman known to me as Samantha had said was coming true. One life was ending while the next beginning and I couldn't help but smile as I brought over my meager belongings to my new home. Andrea greeted me with a hug and a kiss, then escorted me up to the top floor, opening a door to a setting which was huge compared to my former accommodations. There was a private master bath and even a small parlor with a kitchenette.

It didn't take long to put my few things away as I noticed the décor was a bit neutral. Warm browns with a touch of gold, as if it might fit someone of either gender. I had to smile, knowing how lucky I was to have not one but two people who seemed to care about my happiness. Little did I know how that number was about to change.

When I came back out, both ladies were at the kitchen table, both wearing smiles as I saw the paperwork laid out before them. I sat down and listened closely as Andrea took the lead. "Alright Holly, since the contract is in your name, I'm going to address you that way dear. I want you to read this carefully before signing it. Both Abby and I will then put our signatures in place and it will be official."

I began looking at the document, my eyes opening wide at the sight of several passages. I would be paid a weekly salary of $2,000 and my occupation would be listed as a domestic servant for tax purposes. I'd rarely made a little over $1,000 a month in my previous employment so they had been right about being able now to make ends meet. In addition, the room I was to live in was part of my compensation package which also included insurance and other various needs.

Abby semi-whispered in my ear, "Your salary is what we report to the federal government Holly. Your other earnings are paid via cash as all of our clientele do not want their names on any official books, if you know what I mean?" I got a wink and her mother simply rolled her eyes as I giggled, having obviously learned that from the young beauty.

When I got down to the last of the words, I saw where I was signing a two year deal with a two year option that could be picked up by my employers. As I read it I heard Andrea say, "As always Holly, I know you're going to question what I'm about to tell you but every word is true. There will come a time when someone will try and steal you away from us. Whether it's an individual client or another rival company, you will become a priceless commodity and this guarantees that we will have you for the entire two years and two more if both parties are willing. Do you understand dear?"

I gave her my answer by signing my name, both names so that the document could be legally binding and as the two women did the same I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry or laugh so I settled on a combination of the two.

As Andrea called her lawyer to tell him to come pick up the paperwork Abby took me aside for a moment. "Holly, tomorrow will be a long day but I promise it will be fun. Counting you, we now have a total of six full time employees. You know Mom and me but there will be three more joining us for the evening. You'll meet all of them for the first time during the event and you'll know them by their lapel pins. If it has a D on it that stands for dominant, S is for submissive while an L is for our current lothario. I promise, each of them is going to love you just like we do, kay?"

I nodded, putting on a brave face. "In addition, each member of the troupe has their own personal wardrobe, hair and makeup stylist. I've brought in one of my former stylists to assist you, her name is Dawn and she's very excited to be working with you. I've told her all about you and she's terrific, trust me. I'll be here right beside you tomorrow and I know you and mom will be the first two going out. She's going to keep a close eye on you until you are comfortable on your own."

I felt the old doubt beginning to creep in, the look on my face showing it as blonde beauty hugged me. "I promise you Holly. You're going to love this and our members are going to love you. If they don't, then I'll beat them senseless. What do you say?"

All I could do was laugh, it was impossible to not enjoy the young woman and her optimistic attitude. The night was mostly a quiet one, we watched a bit of television together until the hour drew late and Andrea walked in with three mugs. It was the same tea she had given me on the first night I had stayed over, she obviously could tell it would be difficult for me to sleep thinking about what the 'morrow might bring and I gave her a smile, thanking her.

She returned the favor, taking a sip of her own saying, "Well, I broke another rule tonight ladies. Samantha would not stop her incessant calling so I've already agreed to a second session for you Holly. It will take place in about a month though, she's vacationing in Europe until then. Normally I do not agree to anything prior to our opening but as she knows, you're going to be extremely popular after tomorrow night."

I had my doubts but I was trying to keep an open mind. Andrea's next question though caught me a bit off guard. "Holly, there's something I've been meaning to ask you, but I've put it off until now. We're getting the books prepared for opening night and it will list all the areas in which you have interest. With women I think it's a given, but have you given any consideration as to role playing with men?"

There it went, almost like a hot flash as Abby sighed going, "I wish I could blush on command like that."

I gave her a bit of a smile. "Well in the past when I've thought about being Holly I've always wanted to see what it would be like to be with a man. I guess I'm just not sure, I won't know until the right time comes or the right person I guess. Sorry, that's as good an answer as I can give Andrea."

"That's alright dear, we'll put undecided for now but I can tell you this. If you do agree to include men, then you're probably looking at several more bookings tomorrow night. We've never had a shy, innocent looking type of gurl and as special as you are, well...you'll see."

That night as I lay in bed, sleep even with the tea being difficult, I wondered what tomorrow would be like. I really didn't know that the other two occupants of the house were having similar thoughts as well.

"Mom, I have a question to ask. Something I've been thinking about for the past few days."

"Yes dear?"

"Well, you know I have Dawn coming to work with Holly and you know how much she helped me when I first started, especially with her special gift. I'd like for her to do the same thing for our submissive maid but I wanted to get your opinion before I asked her."

Andrea thought for a moment before turning to her daughter to say, "Well, you've been right all along when it comes to Holly. Do you really think this will benefit her if Dawn is willing?"

Abby's smile was wide, her head nodding in agreement. "I think it will give Holly's self-confidence the boost she needs to really shine tomorrow night. I think we should do it."

The next day there was a hustle and bustle around the building which only seemed to ramp up my nervousness. There were caterers arriving, tables and seating being put in place and when I saw the floor it was a cavernous space, seemingly holding an enormous amount of people. It must have shown on my face, the rising panic of what was about to happen when Abby saw me and drew me to one side.

"Holly, Dawn is here. Would you like to meet her?"

What I really wanted to do is find a dark spot to hide in but instead I managed a nod as we traveled down to the second floor. All of the costumes were still there but I had never noticed the one door which Abby opened, the hallway with multiple doors and to my surprise one of them had Holly painted in beautiful calligraphy on it.

When she opened the door for a brief moment I froze. The rather diminutive young lady inside of Asian heritage, as she gave an almost Geisha like bow to Abby only for the blonde girl to give her a hug. The smaller figure gave her a beautiful smile as she walked up to me and saying, "You must be Miss Holly. I have heard many wonderful things about you from my Abby. Thank you for letting me share in your journey."

Her kindness as always caught me by surprise as Abby beamed, the Oriental beauty taking my hand and leading me over to a chair, a full stage makeup area set up with everything you might ever need. She reached up and began to unbutton my shirt, removing it before motioning for me to sit. The two of them chatted for a moment as I looked around and to my surprise I saw everything from a full master bath to a massage table. There were several closets for hanging clothing and items inside though everything was shut. I was in for quite a surprise.

The two of them finally turned their attention my way as Abby began to make a few suggestions. "My mother wants her to retain that shy, innocent quality but I want her to also have a little sex kitten to her as far as her makeup, what do you think Dawn?"

She gently turned my face one way and then the next, her almost gold-flecked eyes regarding me warmly. "I believe you are correct Miss Abby. This young lady has the potential inside of her to be quite, shall we say, adventurous." I blushed and the woman named Dawn laughed but before I could take it the wrong way I heard, "Miss Holly, you are truly a delight. I believe Abby and Miss Andrea are right, you will shine like the brightest star."

It was hard to listen to, feeling the way I did about myself but the words meant the world to me as I whispered thank you to her. I missed the unspoken sign between the two as Abby stepped out, leaving the two of us alone. Dawn began to run her fingers through my hair, an almost song like voice escaping her lips as she gently spoke to me.

"Miss Holly, I want you to listen to the sound of my voice, only my voice." She continued to massage my hair, her long nails, and the gentle pressure having an almost soothing quality to it. Her voice remained the same, the words floating in the air, the message one of, as she called it, transforming.