The Role Players Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her laughter rang out as she flipped the switch and both machines started in at a rather sedate pace. One of the dildos would fill our mouths and when it withdrew the other went deep into Abby's sex and into my bottom. This was supposed to go on for about a minute and then the curtain was supposed to fall but then something went wrong.

The lights had dimmed as the set turned dark. I could have sworn I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye as suddenly the switch was flipped again and the machines went into high gear. I heard the blonde woman gasp as the two fake cocks began to piston in and out at a speed which quickly caused her to scream around the intruder in her mouth. I'm not sure if it was a cry of pain or pleasure. Perhaps even both.

Meanwhile, I had my own problem. The phallus in my ass was hitting my prostate with every stroke. It slammed against the sensitive spot as I felt my eyes roll back in my head and my body began to convulse. My seed erupted forth, a torrent which shot across the stage as I saw stars for a moment followed by a scream and someone yelling, "TURN IT OFF!" That was the last thing I remembered.

When I awoke, the doctor who was on call had been examining me as I heard, "Luckily there's no tearing but she's going to be sore for a day or two." He saw me blinking and gave me a smile saying, "Welcome back young lady, the two of you gave us quite a scare." I saw Andrea standing next to her as my throat felt like it had been scraped raw but I still managed to speak.

"Where's Abby? Is she okay? What happened?"

Abby's mom ran her fingers through her hair, her face pale from either fright or rage, perhaps a mixture of both as she said, "Abby is resting. The doctor gave her a sedative and he'll probably give you one as well Holly, both of you need to let your bodies recuperate." I saw her hands clenched at her side and I knew now it was anger. "As to how and why that happened, I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it."

"The stage manager was supposed to drop the curtain and then have two of his helpers immediately turn off the machines and free both of you. When I confronted him about it he showed me his copy of the Scenario and someone had written at the bottom it "Do not free either Abby or Holly until told to do so by Miss Andrea. By the time I got down to the stage both of you were being brutalized and it was my scream you heard."

I saw she was trying very hard to compose herself before continuing, "No one recognizes the hand writing and the gentleman in charge is beyond upset. He nor I can figure out why someone would want to put the two of you in such jeopardy."

I tried to get up off the bed but my legs were having no part of it. I collapsed to the ground as one of our security people came over and picked me up like I was a bag of feathers. I let my head lay against his chest as I felt the prick of the needle in my arm and by the time he and Andrea had put me in my bed, I was already under.

When the morning arrived, I awoke feeling like I had been hit by a truck before it backed up and ran me over again. The good part about it was as opened my eyes there was Abby, sitting beside me, her eyes showing she was probably feeling the aftereffects of the previous evening, just as I was. There seemed to be no further news as far as how and why the evening had ended. One thing we seemed to both be in agreement over, it wasn't an accident. One machine failing is one thing. Two at the exact same moment? Not even Reno would give odds on that happening.

By the time we had finished talking, I walked into the shower, hoping the hot water would help alleviate some of the aches and pains but my mind kept replaying the night before. Another nice surprise though was when I went into the kitchen all of the guys from the night before were still here, having stayed to make sure both Abby and I were okay. There were hugs all around and I gave Jason my best kiss and I was rewarded with his brightest smile.

That afternoon I said goodbye to the gentlemen from Las Vegas and had to say hello again to my other half. As always as soon as I bid Holly adieu I began to feel like I was losing a vital part of myself. For the next few days I once again felt myself sliding down a rather slippery slope, my thoughts turning dark and my mind constantly troubled. I guess it was foolish of me to think that Andrea and Abby might not notice but when you're in your own version of hell, you don't really give though to what others might be noticing.

By the time Thursday rolled around I still wasn't at my best and I didn't argue when Andrea said the scene she had in mind for me wasn't quite the physical equivalent of the weekend before. What I was surprised was to see Abby come barging into the office, her voice rising with every word. "That's my part! I've played it to perfection and now suddenly they want someone else? Little Miss Sweet and Innocent and they want her to act like this? What's next? Will she be the Queen of England, Little Bow Peep or Ivana Trump? This whole worlds going crazy!"

It was quite the rant, the tantrum so real until she stomped out of the office and winked at me as she made her grand exit. I looked at Andrea and said, "That girl has real anger issues."

Her mother just gave me a weary smile. "You know Holly. I can't really argue with that." We both laughed as she continued. "Once again our members have surprised me. As you may have heard during her diatribe this part is usually played by Abby but this time the request has been made for not only you but for me as well."

I shook my head, "No way in hell am I wearing that Harley Quinn outfit."

Andrea laughed again saying, "No dear, this isn't Harley, but it is quite different."

ROLE PLAYERS

SCENARIO

A young woman takes a position as a stenographer but all is not as it seems. Another employer shares her secret and a price has to be paid.

That explained why this Saturday evening I was dressed in a rather sedate silk blouse with a short pencil skirt as I knocked on the door to an office saying, "Miss Andrea, someone said you wanted to see me?"

Andrea gave me a quick nod as I walked in only to hear, "There has been a formal complaint lodged against you Holly. One of the other girls in the steno pool says she believes you don't belong there."

I stamped my foot. "If it was that bitch Brittney, I told her I didn't hit on her stupid boyfriend. That asshole tried to kiss me!"

Her face turned stormy, her voice coldly saying, "There is no excuse for that kind of language young lady."

I lowered my eyes saying, "Sorry Miss Andrea."

"Well, let's just try and get this cleared up." She stood up from her desk before walking over to stand in front of me.

I bit my bottom lip worrying where this might lead. She saw how I couldn't look her in the eye as her hands began to roam over my body. Her fingertips caressing my shoulders moving down over my breasts as I shivered before she stopped with her hand on the hem of my skirt. I whimpered softly as she lifted it and she gave me a bit of a wicked grin before saying, "I think I see what the problem is my dear."

I gasped as her hand slipped under the waistband of my black lace undies, freeing my member, stroking it gently. "Tell me Holly, how long has your clit been this swollen? Have you been masturbating frequently?"

I shivered as she trailed her fingernails down my length. My voice trembling in reply, "No Miss Andrea, I swear I haven't!"

The smile again held a bit of a lecherous tilt to it. "Well then, that's obviously the problem. You need to let off some of the pressure young lady. Maybe like this?"

She knelt as her mouth captured me. My back arching as she showed me I still had a lot to learn. She played my body expertly, knowing just when to slow down and then when to speed back up until finally I began to literally beg her for my release and she took pity on me. My cock convulsed and she took every drop I had to offer until suddenly she stood up. Her lips captured mine and she let my seed slowly drip into my eager mouth.

By the time she finished, I licked my lips clean as she began to unbutton the front of her dress. Her voice was sultry as I heard her say, "Well Holly, one good favor does deserve another, does it not?" She stood there as the garment slipped to the floor clad in only her white lace garter belt, stockings and heels. Seconds later it was my turn to be on my knees, my face between her open legs, her hands in my hair.

It seemed like it had been forever since we last played and I had tasted her. Once again I let her take the lead, positioning me with her hands until I found the spot she desired and her body shuddered when I found the exact spot. From there I gave her my all and by doing so I was rewarded by her cry, her body trembling all over as I tasted her unique desire.

I knelt there on the linoleum licking my lips, capturing every drop I could as she dressed. "Well then Holly, why don't we go see the owner of the company and see if we can't get this all straightened out." From there we walked out, moving just a few feet away where the gentleman's office was. It was obvious he had been enjoying the show, the rather rotund older man with a bulge that was impossible to miss.

His executive assistant said, "Mr. Davidson, I have finished my initial examination of Holly."

He had beads of sweat on his forehead as he said shakily, "What are you findings Andrea?"

"Well Sir, I find what defines a woman is not what she doesn't have but what she does have. Holly, why don't you get down on your hands and knees and show this gentleman what a special gurl like you can do?"

I immediately obeyed, my eyes glued to his, giving him my most demure look while my hand took hold of the zipper on his dress pants and at a tantalizingly slow speed drew it down. His eyes were bulging as I freed him and realized the pump had already been primed and it would not take much for it to, if you will pardon the expression, blow.

He was on a razor's edge so I made the decision to give him the best twenty three second blow job of his life. When he erupted, he made a squeak like a dog toy might, before shooting deep into my mouth. I took it all and only at the last moment let a few drops escape the corner of my mouth as if to show he was too much man for me.

"I think all this young lady needs Mr. Davidson is a bit of discipline and perhaps a authority figure like you to insure she succeeds in life. Alright Holly, lay over his lap and take your punishment for making him take time out from his busy schedule to assist you."

I did so as I took a finger and captured a drop of his cum on the tip of my finger and I stuck it in my mouth, moving it in and out while watching him. His face was bright red as his executive assistant pulled down my panties and gave me three swats of the ruler on one cheek and three more on the other. I whimpered for him and with a trembling hand he ran it over my glowing bottom as I sighed contentedly.

His voice again showed a bit of vibrato in saying, "I think you are correct Audrey. Schedule a weekly session for the three of us so that we make sure this young woman doesn't get into any further trouble."

Seconds later we were headed out the door as I blew the big boss a kiss before dropping my discarded undies on his desk. By the time we got back to Andrea's office we were both laughing. "I swear to you Holly if he had died at the moment even the mortician could not have gotten that smile off his face."

It was early Sunday afternoon when I had changed back into Eric that once again I felt the all too familiar pull of depression begin to overwhelm me. With each passing week, the three days prior to my next assignment had become a time I now dreaded more than words could say. In hindsight I thought I had kept my emotions hidden away from others but the two women in my life were far more observant than I gave them credit for.

Sitting on the edge of my bed I was almost on the verge of tears, my thoughts again threatening to overwhelm me when Abby walked in my room. I tried my best to force a smile to my face but hers seemed a bit more serious than normal for some reason. "Mom says she needs to see us in the living room. Some kind of special client who wants to meet you and me. Come on."

She took my hand, my mind now a confused jumble and when we turned the corner if I could I would have run in the opposite direction. Sitting on the couch next to Andrea was Renee, the kind individual who had inducted me into this life. She had a bit of a smile on her lips as Abby's hand refused to leave mine until we were both seated across from the others and her mother began to speak.

"Miss White is a clinical psychologist who is composing a paper about the reasons individuals desire to be submissive. Renee, this is Abby who is a switch, which means she can show either a dominant or submissive personality, depending on whichever role fits her. The gentleman is Anthony, he is strictly submissive. I think both of them can give you the answers that might help with your research."

The beautiful woman spoke to Abby first and as I listened to her reply I felt myself begin to withdraw at an alarming rate, my mood worsening with every passing word. Finally, when the last words were spoken I could only sit on the couch, my mind as dark as the night. "Anthony, can you tell me what makes you happy as a submissive?"

The words were spoken kindly, no hint of sarcasm or disdain, but all I could do was wonder why Andrea was doing this to me. This was no client, no scenario and as I opened my mouth, trying to think of something to say. But, all I could think about was there was no happiness to be found, not in my current situation.

Almost like I was in no longer in control of my own body, I rose, walking slowly back in the direction of my room. "Young man, you come back and sit down this very instant." With that, I did something I never envisioned I might be capable of. I disobeyed a dominant, not missing a beat as my steps took me further away. I heard her call out again but the words now seemed to be from some faraway distant place and I missed the other woman saying something about this was causing more harm than good.

When I got to my final destination I walked into the dimly lit room and over to a wall where I slowly slid down until I was sitting on the floor. Putting my head in my hands, I sat there and once again felt the pull which up until now I had been able to stave off but now the emotions inside threatened to drag me under. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that if I allowed that, then there would be no return.

I'm not sure how long I just sat there, unaware it was almost thirty minutes later that a figure stopped at the entrance to the room I called my own. She saw me sitting as I was and after a moment's pause she walked in and did the same thing I had done, now only inches away from me. I felt her presence but as I had in the living room, I had no words to say. She however, had plenty.

"I told Andrea this was a mistake but of course she insisted that it had to be done. Normally I would have let my professional opinion overwhelm my personal emotions but we are after all, only human." The silence hung in the air as she sighed. "My name is Renee Craig, I am a clinical psychologist who works out of the home that I share with my husband. His name is Dr. David Craig, he is a heart specialist, one of the most outstanding in his field." I watched out of the corner of my eye as she put down what looked to be a business card next to me.

"This card has my home address along with the various cell numbers where I can be reached Anthony. I want you to have it for two reasons. If you ever have a need or a desire to call me I hope that you will. The other one though is more important at this moment. By coming in here today I violated, along with both of those ladies, one of your most important rights. Your privacy. Now, you know more about me than I do you and if I might try to use my knowledge of you to bring you harm then you have far more ammunition to use against me."

I didn't pick up the small piece of paper, letting it just sit between us. "Both Abby and Andrea are worried about you Anthony. They know how badly you struggle when you are not portraying the part of your...sister. Holly is very special to them, as are you, and all they desire is for both of you to be happy. Their intentions are good but as the saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I've sent them down to the first floor so that we might have some privacy."

"I think I can help you Anthony but in order to do that you have to talk to me. Andrea has told me far too much about you and you have very little reason to believe me. You did however trust me to be your first and in doing so you made me develop feelings toward you. Usually those aren't supposed to enter into a relationship between two people in the positions we are in but I think that for some reason, your emotions are what have brought us together."

Her words were spot on, the quick assessment showing she was obviously as well skilled in her profession as her husband, based on what she had said. "Anthony, I am more than willing to try and assist you in finding that which you desire just as Andrea and Abby did for Holly. But, if you do not wish to speak to me then that is your choice. If so, then I am more than happy to just sit here and spend a few quiet moments with a very shy, handsome young man." I felt her fingers take mine and simply hold my hand.

That simple gesture, that kind touch I guess was what I needed at that very moment. "Eric...my name is Eric." She didn't say a word, simply sat there looking straight ahead. In hindsight, she probably didn't because she feared if she did then I might not have continued. Instead I opened my mouth and it wasn't until quite sometime later that I stopped. I felt almost like I was talking about a stranger. The man's body I lived in, later in the conversation, being referred to in the third person.

"I used to work at the bookstore adjacent to here and sometimes I wonder if I might have been content to live out my days there. I'd like to think I would have. The store offered me minimal contact with others, I could easily manage the three, or on a busy day, the four people who came in. They were interested in books, not in me, so I could remain hidden. At night, I had my small apartment, where I could lose myself in my stories and in my anonymity. It was a safe life, uncomplicated and far from the maddening crowd."

"Then one day Abby walked in, all of this happened and now my safety net is gone. I live in a fantasy realm for three and a half days where life is only imagined and the only limitations are that of the minds of another. The problem arises when the other days of the week arrive and now instead of the shadows and darkness of my store I have only this room. I've tried to recreate the place where I felt secure, with minimal lighting and the books who were my friends, but it's not the same."

"This is the real world, this reality and to Eric, he never fit in there. In it, ridicule and failure are the norm. In the fantasy world of Holly, happiness and success are. At the beginning I think Eric was truly happy for Holly, how she had found her place in life. The problem is she did so in a matter of days while Eric tried for over twenty years to no avail. So, that happiness turned to envy, and his emotions grew darker along with his moods."

"Now, I fear he hates Holly because she has what he firmly believes is something he will never. A place in her world that she loves while he is trapped in his own madness. As for Holly, she too had her share of emotions toward her...brother. At first she felt empathy for him, then sadness and now, she harbors fear. Eric's pain is not of the physical type but instead the type of mental anguish which is far worse than any damage a flogger, whip or even cane can cause. Bodies heal in time but the scars of the mind remain with us for a lifetime."