The Role Players Pt. 08 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered reading once in a book of law about the meaning of the word. It had started that trust was confidence placed in a person by making that person the nominal owner of property to be held or used for the benefit of one or more others. In the scene we were playing my Mistress was precisely that, my owner as it stated. However, that didn't really play a factor in the decision I quickly made. April's words told me where I needed to look and my heart did not hesitate for even the briefest of seconds. It knew I trusted Abby completely.

I closed my eyes, my thoughts drifting within as I looked into my heart, seeking what I really wasn't sure but knowing the heart does not lie. It led me to where I needed to go and I saw I wasn't alone. As I drew closer I saw a familiar figure, but with a very unfamiliar look. Eric gave me a smile, a genuine one as he held out his hand for me to take. Once we touched, I could feel his emotions, which in the past would have brought me to my knees.

This time, instead of the pain and the turmoil that I had witnessed for so long, instead I found that Dr. Craig had indeed been right. I felt a sense of calm, a feeling of peace and most importantly, an intense gratitude toward my actions. I looked into his eyes, words seemingly not possible, and saw him express his thanks for granting him that which she told me had sought for so long. He was weary no more. I stood beside him and it was as if we were watching from afar as people began to approach the figure in the beautiful pose she was in.

They were all familiar faces, each of them with a touch, a kiss, at times light, sometimes tender, other times a bit more urgent but no matter what, the bound captive did not move an inch. She did not react, showing that she did indeed not only have faith in the woman who held her heart, but she had complete faith in as well. As the last figures slowly moved away I felt the hand that had held mine do the same, the figure seeming to dissipate, as he left my side and I returned to my body.

"You have shown yourself more than worthy to be the shining example I spoke of Holly. Release the gurl."

It took some time for that to happen, the two figures who did so working quietly but efficiently until I stood once again on the stage. I saw two gentleman walk out, approaching as they offered me their arms, and I caught a glimpse behind the simple black masks they wore. One was Antonio while the other to my surprise was Stephen. Once they had escorted me to where Abby stood, they stepped back and I heard him say, "Present yourself to your Mistress Holly."

Once again, I moved into my position but this time the hour was drawing late. "Holly, any owner would be proud to have a submissive like you to call their own. I have been privileged to have you for this night but now you need to make a decision that is far more important than that which affect a single day."

I saw the contract which she lay down in front of me, the same pen lying on top of it as I heard, "If you chose to sign this document then your fate and mine will be as one. We will share a journey that will have its travails but in the end we will do so together. I know my answer but I must have yours. What would you say to me?"

For so many years my life had been my books. I remembered a line I had read in one of my all times favorites and though it was said in a complete different context than where I knelt right now, it seem apropos. I did something I probably shouldn't as a submissive but I wanted her to see it in my eyes. I looked up, a bit surprised to see tears shining in hers as I said, "Mistress...my life for you."

With that I once again let my head bow and I heard her struggle to say, "Very well then. I charge you with reading the contract before you and that you sign it, so there can be no doubt."

I looked down at the writing unaware that at the moment the screen the audience was viewing was looking at a completely different parchment than the one at my fingertips. My heart warming as I began to read.

My dearest Holly,

Any successful relationship must be first and foremost based in truth. I fear, I have lied to you. I told you once that I would be happy to take whatever part you were willing to share with me. I knew in my heart that was wrong but at the time I thought that might be all I could ever have. Instead, I now find myself wanting more, wanting it all. I want the shy, quiet handsome man who kept you safe until I found you and the beautiful, amazing, wonderful woman you have become, one who greets each day as if it is a present to be opened and treasured.

I want to be all things to you. Your friend, your lover, your dominant, and any other role or part that you deem me fit to be. More importantly, I want to be your equal. I want to walk side by side with you, knowing I am responsible for your smiles and laughter during the good times. And when sorrow might find you, that I will be there to hold you and dry your tears. I want to be the first thought that comes to your mind when you awaken and the last face you see when sleep claims you each night.

You told someone once that I played a role in you finally figuring out the puzzle that was Holly. I had no idea that I too wasn't a finished work. I didn't know that I was waiting for something, to be precise, for someone to come along to help me become the woman who stands before you today. I finally found you and in doing so, I found myself. I am whole now because you...complete me. I love you.

My tears now ran down onto the paper, I was helpless to stop them as I signed my name beside the one which already was in place. I felt her step behind me, felt the lace go around my neck, her sign of ownership which I would proudly wear. It was only then when she extended her hand down to me that I saw the ring on her finger, the two hearts clasped as one and the second ring which she held in her other hand. She brought me to my feet, her hand caressing my cheek as I closed my eyes and reveled in her touch as the curtain came down and she spoke her final line. It was not a lengthy one but it spoke volumes as I heard her speak a single word, "Mine."

THE END

*****

If you will please indulge me for a moment I would be most appreciative. I have a few people I would like to thank. They all played an important role in one way or another in the series you have just finished. Thank you Charles, Bob and Don for not only your editorial skills but for your suggestions which helped to breathe so much life into the characters.

Thank you to Rhonda, Abby and Kelly who started out as readers but by the time this work drew near an end had become very dear friends. Please know how much your encouragement and your kind words meant to me during this entire process. You gurls are the real special ones.

Finally, thank you all who wrote me to tell me of your own struggles. Please know that there are people out there who will not only listen to you but they will help as well. Depression is at times a scary subject but you deserve the same health, happiness and love that Holly found, if only in a story.

My love to you all and I hope to see you again real soon,

Holly