The Roller Coaster Ride

Story Info
Wife on vacation meets a handsome stranger.
5.4k words
3.69
43.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers

"Are you sure you don't want to go the game?"

"Yes, I just want to sleep! You go ahead and go."

What Moana really wanted to do was to ride the roller coaster. They had been to Disneyland yesterday, but the lines were all very long, and she had not gotten to ride the Space Mountain. Moana and Eric were still in Anaheim, in a hotel a block from Disneyland, but Eric had gotten tickets to the Angel game. Eric was up early and had already showered and dressed. He was going to a brunch meeting first, and had wanted Moana to go with him. Moana was still in bed.

"Well, I really don't want to go alone. Besides, I'd be gone all day."

"Oh, your a big boy, you'll be fine."

"Your sure?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. Have a good time." Moana pulled the covers back over her head and rolled over.

* * * * *

Eric hadn't been gone more than twenty minutes when Moana got out of bed. She quickly showered. She looked at her naked body in the full length mirror. Her breasts were too small, she thought, filling a B cup, but they had a nice plump shape to them and her nipples were extremely sensitive. She was 5'8" and had dancer's legs, long and athletic, and a plump but firm ass. "Not too bad for 39 years old," she thought. "That gym work is paying off!"

She put on black silken panties. It was hot, and she put on a black camisole, so that she didn't have to wear a bra. Then she put on a dark blue blouse and her jeans, and a pair of flip-flops. She drank a cup of hotel instant coffee while she hurriedly put on her makeup and brushed her long dark hair. Then she was out the door and to the lobby.

Eric had taken the shuttle to the ball game, so she had the rental car at her disposal. She wanted to be at Disneyland when it opened.

Grabbing her sunglasses and her purse, she dashed out the door and down to the lobby. She hurried to her car and drove straight there, even though it was within walking distance. When she got there the parking lot was still pretty empty.

"Good," she thought, "I'll have the place all to myself and I won't have to stand in line for long." She paid her admission and looked for a coffee stand. "They must have a Starbucks in Disneyland," she thought. And sure enough, she found one within five minutes. She ordered a latte, paid for it, picked it up, and hurriedly turned to walk away.

"Ouch!" She had turned right into someone, a man actually, and the lid popped off the latte and spilled all over his T shirt and down the front of his jeans. The cup had ricocheted and spilled also down the front of her jeans.

"Ooh, I'm so sorry!" She was, too! Sorry that he had been standing so close to her that she didn't even have room to turn around. And sorry that she was out the cost of the latte and was going to have to get another one. And sorry that she now had coffee stains on her jeans.

"Its OK, it was my fault for standing so close. I'm a little slow until I get my coffee." She took a closer look. He was about six feet two, athletic looking, with brown hair and deep blue eyes. He had muscular arms and looked to be in his early forties. He was already at the counter reaching for a handful of napkins.

"Here, let me buy you another one." He took two napkins together and pressed it against her abdomen to absorb the coffee. She reached to take the napkins, but instead made contact with the top of his hand, which appeared large and strong, and very warm. She flushed.

"No, that's all right, I should have been looking where I was going." Her momentary anger was gone. It was his fault and he knew it, and now she could be magnanimous.

He released the napkins to her grip and reached for some more, then tried to absorb some of the coffee off himself.

"No, I insist."

He threw away the napkins and then turned to order two more lattés.

When they were served and paid for, he turned towards her again.

"I'm Jack. What's your name?"

He didn't hand her the latte, but instead nodded towards a nearby table and started walking towards it. Moana followed and stood by the table as Jack sat down.

"I'm Moana. Is this how you meet women? By spilling coffee on them?"

"First time! I promise. At least today, that is." Moana laughed nervously.

"Come on, sit down and enjoy your coffee here in the warm sun."

"I came to ride Space Mountain and I don't want to stand in line all day. "

"Hey, you've got plenty of time. The place won't start to fill up for another hour or so. Besides, my friend Stevie works at Space Mountain. If I see him over there on his break, he can get us past the lines." He looked at her rings. "Say, what is a beautiful married woman doing here alone at Disneyland at ten o'clock in the morning? Where is your husband?"

"Eric? Oh, he went to the baseball game with some clients. "

"I'll tell you what; if you were my wife I wouldn't let you out without me."

She laughed and sat down.

"Why not?"

"Because there are guys like me around who might try to take advantage of you."

"Not if I don't let you."

"You will."

She laughed again.

* * * * *

They talked for about half an hour while they drank their coffee. She immediately liked him and she quickly figured out why. He had grown up in Santa Rosa and graduated from Berkeley. He said he was taking a year off after working at a software company for nine years. So, she figured, he might be 37-38 years old, younger than she was! But he was attentive and funny, and she was thoroughly enjoying her morning.

He looked up at the sun.

"Hey, its about time. I'll tell you what. Let's go ride Space Mountain and then I'll take you to Knott's Berry Farm. They've got a couple of great 'coasters there. Unless you have other plans for the afternoon?"

"No, that sounds great. But I'll have to have something to eat."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that."

He stood up and reached for their empty cups, dumping them into a nearby garbage can. Then he pulled her to her feet, and putting his hand on her back to guide her, off they went.

When they arrived at the Space Mountain building, he had her wait in the ticket line while he went up towards the front. He was talking to a man about his age with blond hair pulled back in a pony tail. Then he turned and walked back towards her. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her out of the line and they walked toward the front.

"Well, its all set," he said.

When they got up front, Jack introduced her to Stevie, and he took them inside, through the gate, and right up to the front of the line where they were loading the roller coaster, which was just about ready to go.

"They've got passes."

The guy loading the coaster turned and looked at them disinterestedly.

"OK," he said. "Stand there." He gestured for them to stand back a couple of steps. Then he signaled someone else, and the loaded roller coaster pulled away. Almost immediately another one pulled up in front of them. Then the guy gestured towards the first car. Moana went in first and Jack squeezed in next to her. As the bar came down, Jack put his hand on her thigh and leaned over and whispered in her ear "I'm going to get you naked."

She pulled away from him as much as the confined space would allow, and laughed, playfully this time. She punched him in the shoulder.

"No, your not!"

He looked in her eyes and laughed as the car began to move.

* * * * *

Moana loved riding roller coasters, and this one was especially enjoyable because it was dark and there were lots of scary lights and loud heavy metal music blared from the speakers. They twisted and turned, riding up and down, around tight curves, in and out of tunnels, and Moana hung on for dear life and screamed like a child, laughing the whole time. Towards the end of the ride, Moana turned and grabbed Jack's bicep with both hands, burying her face in his arm to avoid seeing the tops of the tunnels, which appeared to be only inches above her head.

When the roller coaster emerged and pulled to an abrupt stop, the bar in front of them came up automatically. Moana still had a death grip on Jack's arm. She was laughing heartily.

"That was as good as I could have expected," she said.

"Yes, its still one of my favorites."

They were now emerging into the light, and she was blinking.

"I have to get some food," she said.

"No problem. I'll fix you lunch. My house is just around the corner. I'll drive you there."

"I don't think so. How about if I follow you?"

"Done."

They walked to the parking lot, joking along the way. She went to her car, and then drove him to his. He was driving a Mercedes sports car, deep blue in color. She then followed him out of the parking lot and into the street.

They drove for about fifteen minutes. Then he pulled into a long tree-lined circle drive and stopped out front. Moana pulled in behind him, got out of her car, and followed him inside.

* * * * *

The house was huge, completely furnished, and very tastefully so. He led her into the living room, where she sat on the sofa. He went away to the kitchen and came back with two beers. He handed her one, and went back into the kitchen. She drank slowly, relishing the cool liquid. Then Jack came back, with two plates, a ham sandwich and potato chips on each.

"How did you know that I like ham sandwiches?"

"You just look like that kind of girl. How long are you going to be down here?"

"Oh, just through tomorrow."

They continued to chat for about twenty minutes while they ate their sandwiches and finished their beers. Then Jack got up, picked up his plate and beer bottle and reached out toward her. She handed over her plate and beer bottle. He went to the kitchen, and came back a minute later with another beer for each of them. He handed her one, then put his down.

"Here," he said, extending his hand towards her. "Hand me your jeans and I'll put them in the washer. It'll only take a few minutes."

Moana looked at him, hesitating only briefly. Then she put the beer down, stood up and kicked off her flipflops in one motion. She unbuttoned the jeans, pulled them off and handed them to him. He looked appreciatively at her black panties but said nothing. He took the jeans, turned quickly and walked out through the kitchen again.

Moana did not sit. Instead she picked up the beer and walked over towards the window. Soon Jack came back into the room, in his T-shirt and jockey shorts. She turned towards him.

"I knew your legs would look great."

She laughed. "So, now you're going to try flattery." Then she became more serious. "Are we really going to do this?"

"Only if you want to." He walked toward her, took her face in his hands gently and kissed her. "Come on, we should sit on the couch." He led her there, where she sat at one end, unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She leaned back, her head on the arm rest, and he gently stroked her legs and removed her panties. He stroked her arms, lingering in her underarm, kissing her neck. He softly stroked her nipples through the material of the camisole. Then he spread her legs gently and stroked her inner thighs while he lowered his face to her pelvis. She tensed as his tongue touched her, then relaxed, moaning very softly, enjoying the sensations. He continued for several minutes as she grabbed his shirt, guiding him where she wanted him. Soon she began to tense again and pulled his head harder down on to her. She began to convulse, breathing hard. Then she lay still for a moment.

"Oh. Oh. Come, mount me," she said, as she turned over on all fours. Jack did as Moana asked and slowly entered her from behind.

"Do you like that, Moana?"

"OH, yes, do me!"

They continued for several minutes until she reached underneath and grabbed his balls, squeezing and pulling gently.

"I can't hold it any longer, Moana."

"Don't. I want you to come in me."

"I want to come on you." He did, losing his rhythm as he pulled out and started to spasm, spilling his seed all over her butt. He then reached out and rubbed it into her skin.

They collapsed in a heap on the couch, and lay still for five or six minutes, breathing hard. Then Moana sat up, took another swig of beer from the bottle on the table, and starting laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"This. Are you going to take me to Knott's Berry Farm now like you promised?"

"Well, sure."

She stood up and put her panties back on.

"Well, you better get dressed and get me my jeans back."

Jack got up and walked back into the kitchen.

* * * * * *

Two hours later Moana met Jack back at his house, as they had agreed to do when she left. She had then returned to the hotel alone, and had quickly showered. She had put on white thigh-top hose, a white bra, a loose green summer dress, and navy pumps. She had then left Eric a note that said "gone shopping -love you and see you later," and had driven back to Jack's house. Jack had, of course, offered to pick her up at the hotel, but she had decided that she didn't want to be completely at his mercy.

* * * * *

As she pulled in the driveway, the garage door opened. She pulled in next to the Mercedes, and the door closed behind her. She got out of the car as Jack came in to the garage and the door behind the Mercedes opened.

"We'll take my car. God, you look good enough to eat," he said as she came around her car and started to get in the Mercedes.

She snickered. "Maybe if you're good to me you'll get a nice snack."

He laughed. "If it's anything like lunch it's an invitation I can't refuse."

He opened the car door for her and she climbed in, being careful to show him just a hint of her upper legs under the dress. He smiled again as he closed the door and went around to the driver's side.

He started backing out of the driveway. "It's about 1:30. How much time do you have?"

"Pretty much as long as it takes. I'm in the mood for more roller coasters."

"Well, I have to meet with my lawyer this evening, but that shouldn't be a problem. Do you want some ice cream?"

"I'd love some."

By now he was on the freeway heading north. They continued to chat for a couple of miles until he pulled off the freeway, to a drive in "creamy" only a couple of blocks away. Moana got a double fudge cone with nuts, and Jack had the same.

They got back on the freeway, and continued to talk as they ate their ice cream. They started out just trading jabs, but ended up talking about Yosemite and Half Dome, which they both knew well. From there the discussion progressed to their repressive parents, and Mr. George W, whom they both disliked. By that time they had arrived.

* * * * *

Knott's Berry farm was not at all what Moana had expected. It had been an actual berry farm at one time according to the map and brochure they received as they entered, but it was located within the city and was now clearly nothing more that an amusement park. As they walked around they passed an area where you could "pan for gold." Moana said that she wanted to try this, and Jack obliged her. They made jokes and cracks the whole time, and Moana even found a small nugget of ore that looked like gold, but was probably iron pyrite.

Next they went on the dipper, a roller coaster that began in the center of a large u-shaped track, only the bottom of the u was flattened out. Jack didn't seem to have any connections here, so they waited patiently in line before finally being allowed to board. Once everyone was in, the 'coaster slowly moved backwards up the u until it reached the top, then it raced down and up the other side, slowing as it reached the zenith. From there it shot back down backwards and up the other side, repeating the maneuver several times before finally rolling to a stop at the bottom.

* * * * *

As they disembarked, Moana was slightly dizzy and swayed into Jack, who put his arm around her waist and steadied her. They laughed.

"What's next?"

"I think I'd like to get something to drink."

"Why don't you sit there and I'll get us a couple of lemonades."

Jack walked over to a nearby stand and Moana found a bench and sat down, enjoying the warm sun on her skin. Jack returned with lemonade and chocolate chip cookies and handed her one of each. He sat down.

"Oh goody, I love chocolate chips cookies. You deserve a reward."

"I think I already got it, but I'm certainly willing to accept another gift."

She smiled. "We're not done, are we?"

"Oh no, there are two more to go."

"So what did you tell Stevie this morning to get us to the head of the line?"

Jack smiled. "It's a secret."

"Oh come on, tell me."

"If I did it wouldn't be a secret."

"Please. I'll make it worth your while."

"Oh, all right. I told him that if he came over this afternoon he could do you."

She punched him in the arm. "Come on, what did you really tell him?"

He laughed. "No, really, I swear. And I told him he could tickle you. Like this!" He reached over and tickled her under the arm.

She giggled hysterically and then stopped. "OK, I'm done. Let's go ride another." The next roller coaster was longer, and really fun because it had a 180 degree loop in it. Moana liked it so much that she insisted they ride it twice. Then they went to the mine train. This one went into a "mountain" and down and around inside an "abandoned mine." Moana thoroughly enjoyed it, too. When they finally finished, Jack said that they better be getting back, so they left and drove back to Jack's place, arriving late in the afternoon.

They pulled into the garage, and Jack jumped out of the car, ran around and opened Moana's door with mock solemnity.

"Such a gentleman."

"Ah, but I have ulterior motives."

"And what that might be?"

"Getting you out of your dress."

"Probably all you have to do is ask."

"Want a beer?"

"Sure. Although a martini sounds better. Is it OK if I take my clothes off?" Moana didn't expect to say that, but she was in kind of a funny mood. Jack stumbled when she said it.

"Are you kidding? Martini it is."

Jack went to the kitchen, and Moana slid the straps of her sundress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, and unhooked her bra and dropped it on top of the dress. She stood there with one hand on her hip, in only pumps and white thigh tops as Jack reentered the room.

"Your martini, fair maiden. Wow, you look good enough to eat."

"Didn't you already do that?"

"Yeah, I guess I did, but it was so delicious I want to do it again." He handed her a martini and took a sip from the other one in his hand.

Moana took a big drink. "You first. Take your clothes off." She was a little surprised at the way she was taking charge, but she knew what she wanted. Jack hastily removed his jeans, underwear, socks and tee shirt and stood there naked with a drink in his hand. Moana took another big drink from her glass, set it on the coffee table, and dropped to her knees.

She cupped his balls with her left hand and placed her right hand around his rapidly rising erection as she put her tongue around the head of his penis. She swirled it around the tip, and pushed it into the slit, tasting the precum. Jack was murmuring. She withdrew and looked up into his eyes. "What did you say?"

"UH, that feels sooo good, it doesn't get any better than this." She lowered her head again, and began to suck on the head, first gently and gradually with more force. At the same time she took more of his penis into her mouth and tugged gently on his balls. Then she reached between his legs with her right hand and put pressure with her index finger on the point midway between his scrotum and his anus. She bobbed up and down on his penis. She let it out of her mouth and blew gently on it, then went down on it again as she sucked hard.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers
12