The Roller Coaster Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
101 Followers

"OK." She let go of him and stood up. She took another drink of her martini as he led her down the hallway. She kicked off her shoes and lay down on the bed and he immediately ran his hands up and down her legs as he knelt over her and began to tongue her pussy. She grabbed his head as he felt her juices really begin to flow. She began to moan softly. Her stomach began to spasm as she orgasmed. When she finished, she tugged at his head. He got up and positioned himself to enter her.

"No. I want to finish what I started earlier. Lie down on the bed."

Jack did as he was told. She got on all fours between his legs with her butt sticking in the air. Not surprisingly, he still had a full erection. She began to suck gently on the head and grabbed his balls. She heard rustling behind her. She looked up into his eyes and he had a huge grin.

"Oh, damn, that feels good."

She saw him raise his left hand and gesture. He then put both of his hands on her head and ran them through her hair. Then she was startled as she felt a big pair of hands on her ass. She immediately took Jack out of her mouth and looked at him.

"It's Stevie. I told you he wanted to do you."

A brief moment of disbelief crossed Moana's mind, but then she thought "what the hell, I've already gone this far." She put her mouth back on Jack's cock. She was apprehensive as she felt Stevie squeeze her ass cheeks and insert his penis in her.

"Don't worry, I put on a condom first," Stevie said. Stevie felt smaller than Eric, and was definitely smaller than Jack, but with Jack's penis in her mouth, she felt incredibly excited with Stevie doing her doggie.

Stevie quickly got into a rythm, and Moana tugged on Jack's balls as she took more of him into her mouth and sucked hard. She was now in a rhythm, too, and she felt Jack's body stiffen.

"OH god, I can't hold it!" She squeezed on his balls as she continued to suck, and Jack started to spasm as he squirted his come into her mouth. She pushed her ass back hard on Stevie as Jack continued to spurt in her mouth and started to go limp. She continued to suck on his limp penis, more gently, and Stevie picked up his pace and began to pound her even harder.

"Oh shit, I'm coming!" Stevie yelled as he began to spurt inside the condom. Meanwhile Jack was getting hard again. As Stevie withdrew to a chair, Jack laid Moana down on the bed, put her legs up on his shoulders, and entered her. Moana's mind was completely blank except for feeling his flesh pound her. He dismounted and lay down on the bed, with his penis in the air, and Moana climbed on him and kept going. She was really in a state, she didn't recall being this zoned out before. It must be the martinis, she thought, but she kept humping Jack.

"Don't you like me? Aren't you ever going to come?" She directed that at Jack, as she looked over at Stevie, who was watching intently.

"In reverse order, not for a while yet, and I think you are the perfect woman."

"Then I think we need to rest." She climbed off Jack and went to the bathroom. She peed and tried to collect her thoughts, sitting there for 5 minutes.

When she came back out, the door to a private patio deck was open. She went over to the door and saw Jack and Stevie, still naked, sitting in patio chairs with fresh martinis. "Come on out, no one will see us."

Moana put on her pumps and went out, still wearing only her thigh highs. She sat and picked up the third martini that was on the table, and took a sip, soaking in the sun. They talked for about ten minutes about various things.

"MMM, that sun feels so good."

"Not as good as you feel."

Jack got up from his chair and laid down on a thick carpet that was spread on the deck surface. Moana put down her drink and stood up, going over to Jack. She sat down on his thighs, leaned over and kissed his penis, which was now erect again.

"I don't know what's come over me; I'm not usually like this."

"Hey, I think it's my lucky day, just enjoy it."

She moved her butt forward on his legs and grabbed his penis, lining it up with her vagina, and sank down on it slowly as she placed her hands on his belly.

She began to move slowly up and down on his penis. Then she sat straight up on him and turned her head around to where Stevie was sitting and watching. She beckoned to him. Stevie stood up and walked over to stand next to her and Jack. Jack reached up and rubbed his palms over her nipples as Moana leaned over and took Stevie's penis in her mouth. Stevie was not yet erect and he was small enough that she could get her mouth over the whole thing, and she sucked gently on it as Jack brushed her nipples. Stevie quickly got hard. Moana grunted around his penis.

Then Jack pulled her down and kissed her. He then put her nipples in his mouth. She was extremely wet, more so than usual. She felt Stevie's hands on her ass cheeks as he ran his tongue around her anus. She continued to move on Jack's penis. Then Stevie stood up behind her and she felt Stevie put his penis at the opening of her ass. She was kissing Jack as she moved on him, more quickly now. She was wetter than she ever remembered as she felt Stevie's penis enter her anus. She had never done anal because Eric was too big, and Jack was way too big, but Stevie's penis seemed just big enough for it. The feeling of two dicks in her was overwhelming. She threw her head back and got into a rhythm, first thrusting down on Jack's penis in her pussy, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone, then thrusting up and back on Stevie's penis in her ass and twisting it for good measure as Jack continued to suck on one of her nipples and Stevie grabbed both of her hips with his big hands for leverage. She had never felt anything like it before.

"It feels kinda good. Oh god, it feels great. Don't stop, guys!"

She had never come from vaginal intercourse, but she felt really good and wanted them both to come in her. The three of them were in a real rhythm now, going faster.

Stevie: "I'm gonna come!"

Moana turned her head towards Stevie, but couldn't turn far enough to see his face. "Yes, come in my ass big boy." She then turned around and put her hands on Jack's nipples as she thrust backward and ground her ass into Stevie's crotch. She looked directly into Jack's eyes and smiled wickedly. "You, too. Come in my pussy now." She felt Stevie begin to squirt in her. The head of Jack's penis remained in her and began to twitch as she reached behind her into their shared crotch and pulled on Jack's balls.

Jack: "Oh, shit! Oh shit!" His hips jerked upward and his penis began to spasm uncontrollably. He reached down to where he and Moana were joined and rubbed her clit with his thumb as he shot his sperm into her. That did it, she began to spasm on his penis and almost passed out as she fell onto his chest. Stevie knelt down behind her and the three of them lay there joined for several minutes, all of them breathing hard and near sleep and reveling in the feeling of their three bodies.

"Oh, shit! What time is it? I have to meet Eric." Moana was suddenly panicked.

"Who the hell is Eric?" Stevie was not a rocket scientist.

"That's her husband."

"Jack, how the hell do you do this?" exclaimed Stevie as Jack chuckled.

"I've got to go."

"OK. Do you want to get together tomorrow?"

"No. I don't know. Maybe. Tell you what, my cell number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. Call me." She didn't really think that she would ever see Jack again.

Moana pulled back from Stevie and felt Jack's penis plop out of her as she got up off Jack. Hurriedly she went into the house, and put on her bra and sundress. She went back through the house to the patio, where Jack and Stevie were seated, still naked, finishing their martinis.

"Thanks for the roller coaster ride."

"Any time. And I mean that. You were a great sport."

"My pleasure." She leaned over and gave Jack a peck on the lips, then turned and went out of the house.

* * * * *

Moana walked into the hotel room. She was sure she looked like the cat that swallowed a canary. Eric was lying on the bed in his underwear watching Sport Center.

"Hi, handsome, how was the game?" He glanced over at her.

"It was great. You know that when the Raiders were here they totally destroyed the park by building stands across center field? Well, they ripped that all out and made it a baseball field again! It looks great. Did you find what you wanted?"

Moana smiled coyly. Boy, did I! she thought. "Yeah. I did."

"You wanna go out for dinner?"

Moana thought quickly. Eric was going to want to go out and have a steak and come back to the room and fuck her. She was really kind of fucked out, and a little sore, too. All she really wanted now was a Corona and about 12 hours of sleep.

"I tell you what. I'm kinda tired from all that shopping. You order room service and I'll give you a blow job. Then you have to leave me alone and let me sleep."

She knew his weakness. She kicked off her shoes and rolled the thigh highs down her legs, then dropped her dress and took off her bra. Naked now, she approached Eric on the bed and pulled on the elastic of his underwear. She wondered when she would go on her next roller coaster ride, but it wasn't going to be tonight.

"Deal," he said, reaching for the telephone.

Arpea
Arpea
101 Followers
12