The Romance Of Beth Gregory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You coming in or staying out here with Chester?" he asked as he opened his door and got out. He then went around the car and opened her door. "You get in the back and stay there," he told the dog as the woman that now looked free and strong got out of the car. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulled her tight to his side and kissed her on the forehead. Then turned her around and kissed her lightly on the lips before turning to walk inside with his arm around her shoulders. He had accomplished his goal as she had never imagined and with her defenses now lowered, he was confident that he held her heart and soul in the palm of his hand as no other man had managed to do in such a short time. However, he was not done and as he opened the door to the restaurant for her his mind was trying to plan and plot the final set of assaults on her heart. He was determined that this woman who now looked beautiful, would be his, mind, body and soul before the month was out. He was determined to bring everything he knew to bear on the very foundation of the walls she had been building around her heart. The doors were open, the walls down, but he wanted her to love him more than anything.

They were seated at a table in the far runway by a very Chinese looking waitress who spoke far too much Chinese for either of them to understand very well. "Wait a minute," he said gently gabbing her arm to stop Beth from sitting down. "I know not most men do this but it is the proper thing for a guy to do...especially with such a beautiful woman," he said as he moved behind her and helped her remove her coat. He sat the pink jacket down with its sexy label and looked at her body for the first time. He noticed she smiled and dimpled as he watched her set down on the bench of the booth. From the back he could see that she had been under a lot of stress in her life and her posture had suffered. Her waist was relatively narrow and she had what he would consider a nice posterior visible through the jeans, but most men would not look twice at it, concerned more for the waist and build of the woman instead.

"Damn girl!" He exclaimed as he sat down in the booth across from her and made an obvious gesture of looking her over from the front and above the edge of the table up to the top of her head. To him this was important! Once those defensive walls had collapsed, a woman had to know that her body was also attractive. Unlike men who walk around with beer bellies, a woman, regardless of physical shape had to know that she was physically attractive to the man she was with. Most men got stuck on the body, heart or soul of a woman and do not know how to enrich all three aspects of a woman. He would make no such mistake. She blushed and dimpled momentarily as her mind raced to rebuild those walls around her body now that their was no defense to her heart. The black blouse she wore done nothing to conceal her slack but lovely breast, her high neck or those piercing eyes that showed so much pain.

"What?" She asked defensively, wondering at the same time how such a guy could have came to know her.

"Oh shut up!" He snapped with a smile. The order had caught her totally off guard and with it her defenses had crumbled yet further.

"What are you going to do kill me? Nope, don't think so." He said leaning back into the back of the bench. "You going to eat me or kill me. Naw. I am just admiring your beauty is all." He saw it plain as day. Using the unusual had sent her flying with wonderment and shock. I created the emotional and mental void he was hoping for and he watched as thoughts of him were sucked into the vacuum. "Haven't been around you for but a few hours and you already love it so be quiet and enjoy it." He smiled with her now and she finally realized that he had actually succeeded in totally captivating her.

"Well, I guess it is time to go," He finally said, pulling all of his change from his pocket and setting it on the table as a tip. Then he went to the bench she was setting an and took her jacket fro her hands. "I realize most men do not treat a lady with respect, but I do," he said as he held the jacket out for her. He smiled back as she turned around and allowed him to slide the jacket onto her. "Damn girl! You got some good assets for someone to sink an investment into," he said with a smile as he straightened the jacket out. He hugged her from behind and kissed her on the neck before leading her toward the exit by her hand.

"Are you ready for the next stage of the fairy tale's journey?" He asked as he opened the door for her. "This leprechaun has to make sure your heart gets the greatest attention."

"Ya think"

As she moved toward the door he took her head in both hands and pulled it toward him for a tender, heart felt kiss. "Get in, we got some shopping to do," he said, holding the door for her. Once she was sitting in the car he closed the door and went around to the driver's side. "Smells like someone spilled some fish on the car," he said once inside and before turning the ignition. "Get in the back and lie down, damn it!" He ordered the dog as he pulled out and sped toward the exit of the parking lot.

He really had no idea of where he was going to go next, but knew he had to keep her heart open and free if he were going to show her the romance he had promised her. "Want to go to Walmart with me real quick?"

"Sure, why not," she said as more an invitation of her own than a question as she lit a cigarette and coughed. "I smoke too much."

"You may not want to. I sort of go crazy in Walmart." He got on the freeway and raced toward the Walmart in Canton. "I am just warning you. Either you will slap the Hell out of me or you will love me. In fact Walmart is the one place all of my ex-girlfriends have asked me not to take another woman. I love Wally-World, he said in a quaky voice and with an insane grin.

"Ya think," was her only verbal response, however, her face betrayed so much as she scratched the dogs head that rested on her shoulder. She had never experienced so much pleasure and fun on the first night and she was hungering for wherever the night would take her. Her heart was open and she felt like she had known the man for years and years. It was the first time she had ever met a man for the first time and not felt subconscious about him.

"O-kay, but I am telling you when we leave Walmart you are either going to hate me or love me."

"I don't think so."

"Here we are," he announced as they walked through the outer doors of the Walmart Supercenter. He grabbed her hand and lead her in. "We're at Wally World, we're at Wally World, we're at Wally World, we're at Wally World," he sang in a childlike squeaky voice as they entered the store. "Hey! Why is it every time I come in here I see people steeling cars that don't have engines?" He demanded of the door greeter as Beth looked around in embarrassment and shock. "Just kidding, but isn't this woman absolutely beautiful?" He then asked before walking toward the middle of the store, still holding Beth's hand in his and proud to see her blushing with embarrassment and shining from the attention. "Come on you beautiful thing you, you haven't seen anything yet," he promised. . "We're at Wally World, we're at Wally World, we're at Wally World, we're at Wally World," he sang in that same childlike squeaky voice again. This time he added some flex to his walk so that it appeared to onlookers that they were more skipping through the aisles than actually walking down them.

"Oh, isn't this girl beautiful?" he demanded of a patron as they past the older woman who smiled cordially, jealousy and shock obvious on her face. He lead Beth down another aisle and past another couple. "Now, look at this woman," he said pulling Beth to a stop beside him in front of a couple shopping in the clothing section, "ain't she the most wonderful thing you ever saw." Then he was off again, leaving the couple shocked and Beth smiling from ear to ear with embarrassment and feeling like a teenager again. In furniture aisle her jerked her to him, grabbed her other hand and waltzed her in circles as she tried to push him away...He knew she was loving it, however, and clung even tighter to her before spinning her away from him. He kept one hand in his and when she stopped looked directly into her eyes. At this moment he knew beyond a doubt that she was captured by the moment and would remember it the rest of her life. He then started to lead her off down the aisle again and suddenly spun around, snatched her by the waist and sat her on a shelf four feet above the floor. "Sure I will buy it, but I got to find out how much the Baby doll costs first." He said in the childish voice again as he looked for a price sticker to stick on her forehead.

"I don't think so," she said through a face that was all smiles, dimples and eyes shining with new life. "Get me down."

"You heard the woman," he said as he lifted her and sat her back on her feet. "We're at Wally World, we're at Wally World, we're at Wally World, we're at Wally World," he sang in that same childlike squeaky voice again as he lead her toward the computer aisle, then the toy aisle where he hit every button on every stuffed toy and had the whole aisle rocking to the sound of the toy full songs. "We're at Wally World, we're at Wally World, we're at Wally World, we're at Wally World," he sang in that same childlike squeaky voice again as he lead her toward the clothing aisle where he looked speculatively at the bras and negligees and then back to her, making it obvious he was picturing her in the clothing.

"I don't get my bras from Walmart." She said defensively. "I get them from Victoria's Secret."

"Ahhhhhhh, but I bet you look just as lovely in them," he said as he pulled her away and continued to lead her toward the exit and back to the car. Once in the car, again he was confident that this woman was feeling better than she had in quite a while. He looked at her as he pulled out of the parking lot and could see that her dimpled smile had never left. "Next stop is the park, George!" He announced.

"Do you want something to eat while the gas pump refuses to work?" He asked as he tried to get the gas pump to work. "I got to go in anyway," he finally declared as he put the nozzle back on the pump.

"I don't need anything, we just ate." she said as she answered the cell phone.

He paid inside for the gas, pumped it and then got back into the car. The next moment he was pulling into the McKinley Parks from the Tuscarawas Street entrance. He continued along the lane until he came to a small dirt parking area that fronted a set of swing sets and sliding boards. "Here we are," he said turning the car's engine off. He got out and opened her door. "You getting out or not?" He asked, opening the rear door for the dog to get out.

"Un hum," she said as she got out of the car and allowed him to hold her hand and lead her toward the sliding board.

"Watch Chester go down the slide," he said as he picked the dog up and helped it climb the ladder. He gave it a slight push and down it flew. He smiled as the woman now openly laughed. He repeated this with the dog several times and then grabbed Beth and went to waltz her. This time he was shocked when he felt her arms go around his neck and he lips push upward against his. His hands palmed her buttocks and she did not move away. It was then that he realized how successful he had been at opening her heart. As her tongue eagerly explored his mouth, his hands cupped her face and his mind raced for the next place in the fairy tale adventure of an evening. "Come on now, I still got to go shopping..." he mumbled through their lips. "Whoa, you are hot to trot, aren't you?" He declared when their mouths finally parted.

"Really now," she said with a wide dimpling smile and obvious color to her cheeks. "You started it."

"I did not!" He denied as he put the dog back inside the car and opened a door for her. "You started it all."

"That's not the way I remember it," she said as she pulled her clothes tight and got into the car. "Remember, you kissed me at the China place."

"Sure as Hell not like that!" He declared as he got in and turned the ignition.

"Now in here you have to be on your best behavior," he said as he lead her into the store and grabbed a cart.

"Ya think," was her only response as she followed him down the aisle of fruits and vegetables.

"There's a big one there for you'" he said picking up a phallus looking potato. He looked at her and seen a smile cross her lips before he threw the potato back into the bin and continued picking up this and that and literally throwing the items into the cart like a madman. "Sardines and soups, one to go and the other to follow," he sang as he tossed the items and moved down aisle. "Oh, and here we have the sausages and wieners, one for you and one for the cart," he sang as he tossed a pack of large sausage links into the cart followed by a box of small hot sausages.

"Ya think, huh?" She asked as she tried not to smile and acted like she did not know him. "Oh, no you don't!" She then said playfully as she tried to pull away from him when he reached out to pull her to him by the cart. She then threw her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"Oooo weeee! Got to make this fast," He said when she let him go. He continued down the aisles like a mad man, showing her more attention in ten minutes than most guys showed her in ten months. "Got to get some donuts for me doggy," said as he stopped to carefully examine the pastry section.

"You don't feed a dog this stuff," she protested.

"No, you don't feed your dog this stuff but I feed my dog whatever I eat. I don't have any kids so I treat him like he is my kid and shower him with loving treats the way I would a kid," he explained as he picked up a pack and they headed toward the check out lane. He watched her walk over and start to talk with a Canton Police Officer that acted as store security and then come back. He was obviously defensive when she returned.

"That's just a friend of one of my girl friends is all," she explained, seeing the defensive look on his face.

"Isn't this woman absolutely beautiful?" he asked the man that was processing their purchases. The man continued to process the purchases but with a smile toward the woman who was obviously happy. He paid for the items and pushed the cart over to the counter to load the items into bags. "I will get them," he said when she started to bag the items for him and load the cart again.

"That's okay, I can help" She said as she casually placed a bag in the grocery cart.

"If you must, My Dear. I always allow a woman to determine the course of events," he explained as he gave in. Once loaded he pushed the cart outside and to the car. She helped him load the groceries into the trunk except for the package of Bear Claws which he sat between the two front seats when they got in the car. He opened them up and ate one before teasing the dog with one. He teased the dog often as a way of training him not to snatch food. When the dog would finally give up and set down, he would allow the dog to gently take the food from his hand.

"Stop that," she said hesitantly. When he did not stop teasing the dog she took one of the pastries and gave it to the dog. "Here Chester," she said as he took the pastry.

"I can take you home now or we can take the groceries home first. Which would you prefer?" He asked as he started the car and backed out of the parking spot.

"We can take the groceries to your place first if you want," she said as she lit another cigarette.

"It may not be the best neighborhood, but since I moved in here the neighbors have done a lot to improve it," he explained as he turned onto Eleventh Street and slowed down as he neared the second house. The off color blue and white three story home stood like a tower on the corner of an alleyway. Old granite blocks formed a wall that came form the corner of the street to a set of stairs that sided the home and went to a small porch that still glistened with Christmas lights. He hit a button on the sun visor and the garage door lifted. He drove the car inside and stopped. "Well, here we are," he said turning off the ignition and opening the door. He hit the trunk switch and let the dog out as she got out.

"I can help, you know," she said as she grabbed two bags from the trunk and closed it before following him and the dog up a wooden stairway.

"Like I said, it is not much but I think it is pretty good considering I am only paying three-fifty a month plus the electric," he said as he lead her through the living room and into a dining room kitchen combo that was far larger than it really needed to be. He started opening the bags and putting the dry goods in the cupboards as she started handing them to him. Then he went to the refrigerator and she handed him the cold goods. He put some sausage in the freezer compartment and turned to put a bottle of spices by the stove. When he turned back to the refrigerator she was between it and him. His eyes stared into hers for a moment, waiting, wanting, exploring and searching for her motives and intents. Finally he turned her chin up with one finger and her lips reached up in an offering of herself. He was swept away in the moment and even as he felt her tongue probing his mouth, he slowly removed her pink jacket and lifted the back of her blouse. He went slowly, caressing the middle of her back as her done so, feeling for any sign of resistance.

When no resistance came he lifted the blouse over her head and let it fall onto the top of the table that was in the middle of the room. Then, even as his mouth began exploring her neck, both hands tenderly braced her head as his fingers worked in slow massaging caresses of her scalp and neck line. He slowly moved her around the refrigerator and into the bedroom where he pushed her back on the bed and slowly undressed her as his lips devoured the breast she released from her bra. He worked slowly but methodically down her body to the center of her passion. Using his tongue forcefully and energetically on the slit of the mound, he knew no odor and spread her folds for his teasing lips, mouth and tongue to build her to a newly awakened state of arousal. Only after she had began to tremble in orgasm did he reach under the pillow and remove the two inch silver bullet he had kept there. The vibration of it against her clitoris and labia took his oral stimulation of her to the brink of the abyss of orgasm. At that moment, he locked his mouth over her clitoris and sucked powerfully as his tongue probed the very tip of it and the bullet vibrated against her labia. The orgasm was complete and her hands pulled him tightly to her as she thrust powerfully against his mouth.

"Oh God! You are... so good," she gasped as she pulled his face up to her own and began to kiss him between the gasping words. She could not believe she could have ever experienced three orgasms so quickly and yet he was not done.

"Relax...I am not... done yet," he explained between her kissing and tongue probing. Then he broke free of her mouth and moved down her neck line, kissing and sucking each inch of her flesh. From there he moved to her breast and again began to stimulate them as he used one hand, then the other to lift her legs onto his shoulder. A moment later he heard her gasp as he rubbed the tip of his shaft from one end of the mounds slit to the other. He probed her clitoris, and then her rectum which he could tell had never been entered in passion. Then as his mouth sucked on her cleavage so powerfully that her breast seemed to quiver with anticipation he began working himself slowly back and forth inside her opening, moving deeper and deeper with each caressing stroke. Once he reached her depths, he began using it as a probe exploring every part of her passage and only plunging deeply when he wanted to hear her gasp and know how close she was to the orgasm he wanted her to feel. He felt her tighten in what most women call an orgasm, but he did not stop.