The Romance Of Beth Gregory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! You're...so...damned...good!" She gasp as she tried to pull him to her and thrust he hips against him in a vain attempt to throw herself over the abyss and into the arms of the massive orgasm she knew was building within her. She had never felt a man probe at every inch of her vaginal walls as this man did. He did not ram in and out, did not just tease with short strokes, but actually gyrated the shaft inside her so that she felt each pleasurable caress of the shaft as it probed shallow and deep to awaken every nerve and fiber of her pleasure. The Fourth orgasm had come and before it had gone the next was looming in the distance, building its power and seething with a rage that she knew would rip her apart. She saw it, feared it, knew it was there, wanted it, but he would not allow it to slam into her very heart and soul. She tried to pull him deeper, thrust against him, gyrate her hips, suck the life from his mouth and shaft alike, but the man would only stop. He would only resume when the tidal wave that was so near had backed off to a safe but teasing distance. Then he seemed to run with the gods and release the tidal wave to crash against her just as she felt his lips lock onto her neck, his teeth open and his mouth suck powerfully enough that she could not control the gasp of pleasure and pain that tore from her clenched mouth. The tidal wave slammed into and through her body, wave after wave crashed against her very heart and soul. For what seemed like hours she rode the waves.

"Damn-it!" He finally exclaimed in frustration as the ringing of the phone would not be denied. He reached over and grabbed the phone, pulling away from her and leaving her collapse exhausted into the softness of the bed. "It's a girl friend of mine," he said apologetically, feeling the need to explain the call that he had missed. "She won't give up," he said listening to the voice mail on the phone and the threat to come to his house and throw out whom ever he was with.

"I can understand her," she said through exhausted attempts to catch her breath.

"Come on, we can go in the living room and watch TV if you want," he said, carrying a blanket and pillows into the living room and setting them out on the floor so they could use the bottom of the couch as a back rest. Even as they lay down on the blanket and turned the TV on to a movie, the phone rang yet again. He went to the kitchen to answer it. "Hello?" he said already knowing who it was and becoming frustrated over the calls. "I don't care. Stop calling me like this. It is disrespectful for one thing. Well, good bye now. I will call you later."

"Sorry about that," he said apologetically. "She does not realize she is only making me dislike her.

"Well you will not have to worry about me doing that. I won't stalk you like that." She promised as he lay back down.

"Yeah, well I don't believe you just up and drop someone either," he said defensively. "I mean we were friends before we were lovers and I believe you stay friends even if you can't be lovers. Just dropping someone does not give them time to adjust to not having you around. I mean, I don't drop someone like that so I don't understand the stalking thing. We are still fiends and all, just like I told you. She even comes here and has a key to the door. I still got her on my insurance and pay for her cell phone because I consider a woman--even you--a friend first."

"I am not on the drama so you don't have to worry about that, I might call a few times but I would never stalk you."

"Yeah, I mean the friendship still has a chance to survive that way. I mean as long as you are calling a few times you allow the relationship to get closure and the friendship to return. I have heard about dropping relationships, even writing Dear John letters on mirrors. When I was a kid, a trucker my Father knew came home and found his kids in the house alone. They had been that way for three days. He never even knew his wife had left. NOW IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME...OOOO-WEEEE...I WOULD BUG OUT. I mean I would not beat her up or kill her, but I would see it as such a disrespect I would go to the courts if she had my stuff, or if she told people lies or if she done anything I could sue for and I would utilize every honest tool in the government to literally destroy her."

"I could not do that," she said defensively. "I think I would have to at least discuss the problem before ending a relationship."

"I mean you have to at least show that much respect. If I dated a woman three or even four times, I would expect that much consideration. EVEN IF I TRIED TO DESTROY HER, I would stop as soon as she returned my stuff and showed me some consideration. I wouldn't hit her though or break the law, that would give her the upper hand, but I would defend my character, lifestyle, freedom and feelings to the utmost." He turned toward her and lowered his mouth to hers and ended the conversation on that note.

She was shocked as her tongue probed his mouth and his hands explored her body yet again. Again she was rocked by an orgasm followed by a tidal wave as he sucked on her and caressed her before probing her insides with his semi erect shaft again. Never had she known a man to have pleasured her so much and never have experienced his own climax. This man had not climaxed that she knew of. Yet he was still bringing her pleasure. Even though she craved for him to flood her insides with evidence of his own pleasure, it did not happen and the waves continued to rip through her for another hour.