The Romance of Jayne Ch. 02

Story Info
Jayne and Charles do more exploring of each other.
2.3k words
4.51
11.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke0467
duke0467
34 Followers

This is chapter two in a six part romance that is a take off for me. I was very surprised that these were bought by a magazine. I hope you enjoy and, as always, I enjoy reading your comments and some of them are helpful to me and other writers so please feel free. All rights reserved.

Once again a tremendous amount of thanks goes to Literotica editor lipstickvogue for her untiring efforts and for her intelligent editing. If you enjoy this story, much of the credit goes to her.

*

I accepted her offer to spend the night with exaggerated formality and a smile.

As I said, my mind was a torrent of thought and imaginings. I was thinking in terms of the future. I was thinking that she only lived about an hour flight time from me. I was thinking that I could buy a condo near her if things worked out. I was thinking I wished I knew what she was thinking. Was I just a pleasant shipboard romance or was I becoming more to her as she was to me?

We went to one of the more sedate clubs on board that night and danced into the night with a close and personal style. We whispered the little things in each other's ears and spoke softly when at our table. She was the first to bring up the future.

"Charles, what am I to you? Am I a shipboard romance to be forgotten at the pier? Will I see you after the cruise end? I can accept either, but admit that I would like this to continue in some fashion", she said with a charming aplomb.

I had to chuckle. "Forgive the levity, but I was sitting here wondering the same thing when you asked that. I would like this to go on and see where it leads. We have not known each other long enough to speak of love, I know, but I am getting used to having you around and I am definitely enamored. We will have some interesting pillow talk tonight", was my careful reply. I had my hand on her thigh and was moving my thumb casually back and forth on it. She seemed to accept that so we danced some more and kissed on the dance floor. Damn, I like her kisses! I found that I liked many things about her. Oh boy, I just might be falling here. The thing is, I don't know that I really want or need that. But she is a really great gal. And we get along so well!

We decided to stroll along the Lido Deck before returning to her cabin and sat on her balcony. It was one of those pristine, clear nights that seem to only be available on the ocean, with a slight ocean breeze and a beautiful full moon. As we sat there I found my hand naturally caressing her left breast and trying to find the nipple beneath her clothing. When she just slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and unhooked her bra from its front clasp. She set the bra on the deck and all without interrupting the flow of soft spoken words about nothing. My hands now had free play of her breasts and there was nothing urgent, neither in my caresses nor in her response. This was intimacy, not sex. Oh, there was the faint promise, but it was a far off thing. We shared kisses and again with intimacy not urgency.

I don't know how long we sat there, but she stood and took my hand to lead me to the bedroom. There with that same moon shining upon us we stood face to face and undressed. I kissed her again. And again it was without insistence, but this time with a more defined promise. As we embraced, I stroked her back and gently rubbed the cheeks of her firm behind. She arched her back slightly pushing her pelvis closer to mine. We weren't showing hunger for each other, we eagerly loved each other. We were making love.

I was lost in her beautiful eyes. Did I mention that they were a greenish, gold flecked hazel? I think I must have. I whispered of her eyes and her ears, which I was nibbling on. I whispered of her tanned shoulders as I kissed them and the delightfulness of her neck when my exploring lips found the hollow between shoulder and neck. My travels took me down to her succulent breasts. Her nipples were reddish brown and dime sized which I enjoyed very much and from her moans she seemed to like my ministrations. I played around them and licked the silver dollar aureoles. I nipped around both breasts, eliciting more of her contented moans of pleasure. I straightened to kiss her tender lips and led her to the bed. As she lay on her back I sunk to my knees on the floor beside her and continued to kiss, lick and suck my way around her breasts before initiating the exploration of the rest of the temple of love she offered for my enjoyment. I was intent on making it her delight. I tongued and kissed my way to her navel where I tickled her with my probing as I passed so slowly by to continue the tour. When I reached her Mons my mouthing altered course for her thighs which I examined with some intensity using the silky highway of their tops to make my way to her knees and then down the inside of her calves to her charming feet which were licked and her toes individually sucked and tongued before returning to the delights of her legs, this time on the inner surface. As my succulent travels brought me to the tender V that marked the beginning of her sex her thighs parted wider. I sought out and lapped at the prominent outer lips with lips, teeth and tongue. I did not enter the valley on this trip.

My hands were enjoying the fun as they caressed her pert breasts, tweaking and gently pulling her nipples. With one hand fondling those love globes, the other was free to join the festivities around her love nubbin. It began to trace circular patterns in the skin of her inner thighs as my tongue was tracing similar patterns around the outer lips of that glen of sexual delights. Finally I let my tongue enter that vale and taste of the fruit juices lurking there. I plumbed the hidden depths and sought entrance into that enticing tunnel of a thousand delights.

My mind began to think in more earthy terms as I became more and more aroused. Her moans and low words that were unintelligible were making me harder and harder. My playing with her pussy was doing its thing too. I stuck my tongue into her honey pot and twisted and lapped and probed and enjoyed. My cock was scraping her thigh and as I slid lower to settle in for my feast it left a trail of pre-cum down the inside of that thigh. My hands were roaming all over her tits and Mons and stomach. I slowly licked up toward her clit. I gave it a quick tongue flick and retreated. Then returned for another quick flick and again retreated. I entered her with first one finger, then two and finally three. I tried to find her "G" spot with my fingers. I twisted and turned and stroked while my tongue played the minute waltz over much of her dripping valley. My tongue found that tasty button more and more often. Just darting in to tease and leaving. Finally I sucked it in my mouth and played that minute waltz on it until I felt her just begin to stiffen before I beat a hasty retreat. My fingers rested and my kisses were on her thighs and outer lips once again.

When her breathing had lessened its haste and she began to relax I began a slow, but insistent probing into her and my tongue found that delicious valley once again, only to do a repeat performance. Once, twice I brought her to the brink. Three times and a fourth. She was near hysteria with her need and I wanted to make love to her the best I could. This wasn't a fuck. This was loving.

Finally I granted her surcease and some relief. I attacked her clit and drove my fingers were in a frenzy. I sucked her nubbin into my mouth and kept a light suction while I gave her the full attention of my flicking tongue. I felt her stiffen, her breaths were coming in gasps as she began to scream my name and saying long drawn out "Yesssssssss. Oh, fuck yesssss. I don't stop. Please don't stop. DO NOT STOP! Then a high pitched keen escaped from her that seemed to go on forever. I hadn't heard that from her before. I couldn't believe how long it went on. Then a deep gasp and she held her breathe. Suddenly she collapsed like a pricked balloon. I think she passed out for a few seconds. I just held her and climbed to lie beside her while she recovered.

When she had her wits about her she grabbed me in a fierce hug. She didn't say a word for several seconds. "That hasn't happened to me before. I hope that sometime you can make me feel that again. Sometime, but please not tonight. I just want to lie here for a moment then I am going to try to make you feel something as close to that as I can."

I stroked her hair and neck and remained quiet. I was afraid if I said anything I might utter those words I was so afraid of. I settled for being gentle and letting my heart and hands tell her what I was feeling at that moment.

Her tiny hand found my cock and began a slow enticement. We kissed and whispered little words to each other and enjoyed the feel of skin on skin. The she gave me a gentle shove on the shoulder to have me lie on my back. I tried to pull her on top of me letting her know that she need do nothing for me, but take a ride if she wanted. Jayne, would have none of it. So my right hand stroked her back and her ass while my other hand played with everything on her front as she began her own exploration with her lips and teeth and tongue and hands. Her marvelous, sensual hands were making goose bump tracks all along my stomach. He mouth was working on my nipples and one hand was feeling my balls. I was still playing with her ass and breasts as her head traced kisses down my stomach and up my shaft then down the other side. She sucked one of the balls into her mouth then the other before she continued down my legs to my ankle before she switched sides and traversed back up to my hanging testicles again. After sucking on them she again began to kiss up the shaft of that rigid pole of mine licking the head for a second or two before traversing the top side to base, and back up again. Then she took just the head into her sweet mouth and began to apply suction as her tongue beat a tattoo on the cleft of fore skin and head. She had a magical tongue that moved with the speed of humming bird wings as she sucked harder and harder.

I was no longer suffering from the ill effects of coherent thought. My life was all feeling at that moment and I felt like cumming really hard! The pressure was building to its peak and ... and then she stopped. She was toying with me as I had toyed with her. She was trying to make the experience one for the memoirs. She then took the head into her mouth again and ran her mouth and those sucking lips up and down my shaft as though she could never get enough. She buried her nose in my pubic hair and worked her tongue like a mast craftswoman. She took me to the brink and let me cool down some then she took me to the brink again and this time I exploded deep in her throat. As I began to spurt in her throat she backed off a little and sucked the head with determination. She wanted every drop and she got it. I was in the land of pure sexual satiation for several minutes or seconds or hours. In other words I have no idea how long I floated in that haze of pleasure. When I was aware of my surroundings she had her wine glass in her hand and was swirling it around her mouth before swallowing it. Then she lay beside me and cuddled and talked of the nothings that are important to lovers at moments of great intimacy like that. I complained that we hadn't had intercourse and she had a right to expect that.

"Oh I do, My Darling Charles. I do, but we have time. I want you to just hold me now and we will get back to more of this after a rest. I don't think I could handle another orgasm like that last one for a while and I like it right here with your arms around me. Do you mind that I like this?"

"How could I possibly mind you letting me enjoy the closeness of you?" was my honest response. "I do believe we are gong to have to talk about extending this after the cruise." When I looked at her she was slipping into dream land and had a smile on her face.

To Be Continued...

duke0467
duke0467
34 Followers