The Romance of Jayne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn! Are you going to fuck me in the ass? Really fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes. Just wait for it. I promise you will enjoy it and that it won't hurt. I also promise that I know what I'm talking about. Try to relax."

I eased my cock from her marvelous pussy and squeezed a generous helping of KY on the end and smeared some over my entire cock. As I removed my thumb from her ass I heard her moan. I quickly put the end of my stiff cock at the entrance.

"Take off that cock ring! If you're going to do it I want to feel you cum up there!" she almost shouted at me.

"I will, Lovely Lady. I will."

I knew I couldn't take it off right away or I wouldn't last more than seconds as horny as she had made me. But I would take it off after I had given that virgin ass good ride. I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I.

I withdrew my thumb and placed my cock at the entrance

I reached under the pillow and withdrew my tube of KY. After putting a generous amount on my cock and making sure that it was good and slippery I began the assault on Jayne's rear trail. Very slowly I began to push. Just a little. More KY. Another push. This time with just slightly more vigor. The head began to penetrate.

"If this gets uncomfortable and you want me to stop, just ask. It's no good if you aren't enjoying it," I whispered in her ear.

"Go slowly, but keep going!" she replied.

I pulled back out and added still more KY and entered her again. This time the head was completely buried. I slowly began the age-old motion. Slowly and gently but entering a little more into that tight bottomless pit.

"Damn! You are so tight and hot!"

My every fiber was screaming to give one massive push and bury my cock to the hilt in this marvelous ass, but that I would not do. I knew that the backside of the G-spot was just in about three inches. If I could get deep enough to begin massaging that, her pleasure would increase immensely. I had her so well lubricated and knew enough to take it extremely slow so she felt no pain. I had been here often enough to know that if she was pleasured I would be. I stopped going in and began to rotate my hips to help spread the muscles a bit. As I did this I was fondling her breasts, squeezing her nipples, massaging her beautiful ass and kissing her neck. I wanted to enjoy every fiber of her.

Ever so slowly I began to penetrate deeper. I was now in about three inches and began to pump slowly in and out but with increasing speed. She began to moan. And tighten her sphincter around my cock. I was getting a little deeper with each thrust. I had to begin to concentrate on the multiplication tables because I was sooooo close! And still I slid in and out of her wonderful ass. Her moaning increased in tempo and she was now actively pushing back against me. She wanted more! I gave it to her. I was pumping more rapidly and had reached 17 times 6! Her ass was gyrating wildly and my control was slipping even more rapidly.Damn. What were 17 times 6?? What were 2 times 2??She suddenly tightened her ass muscles. Tighter and tighter until I thought she was going to nip my cock right off my body. Then she began to mew low and guttural. Her whole body was shaking, completely lost in the throws of ecstasy. "Fuck me, Darling. Fuck my ass! Harder, damn it! Fuck me harder!"

Suddenly I lost it! I began to squirt. I was buried balls deep. Damn! It had been years since I had cum like this! Even after I had been completely drained she continued to vocalize low senseless sounds. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on. Finally she just collapsed! It was as if every muscle in her body quit working at the same time.

My now flaccid cock was left hanging in the air.

I lay beside her, completely drained; breathing as though I had just run a mile full tilt. We drifted off to sleep without saying a word.

I awoke about an hour later and went to the shower. It must have awakened her for she joined me just as I was finishing up. I had a very enjoyable time washing her everything!

We were sitting around the fireplace awaiting the midnight snacks I had ordered. We talked of nothing. We just communicated. She was snuggled close without any need for sexual activity. She began to describe her feelings about their sex. She was enthralled that she had cum so hard from the anal screwing. (I thought that it was amusing the way her language changed during sex. Then it was ass fucking now it was anal screwing! Ah, the infinite vagaries of the female mind!) She told me how, although she had had anal sex before, she had never enjoyed it. And yet this time she had had a climax like never before. She didn't think it could happen again, but she wanted to try! She wasn't trying to arouse me. She was just talking to me.

The snack arrived. Eggs with Welsh rarebit, a nice light rose' wine, English muffins dripping with butter, and a peach torte with Swiss chocolate dripped lightly over it for her. I was a diabetic and couldn't indulge. I cheated and took an offered bite of hers.

I asked her how long she could stay. She replied that since she worked for "daddy" and had asked him for a few days off she could stay a while.

As we finished the snack, I suggested that we adjourn to the hot tub for a few minutes then get some rest. She agreed.

She stepped into the tub before me and asked me to sit on the edge. I smiled quizzically and did as I was asked.

She took my manhood in her hands and examined it with care. It gave a half hearted attempt to grow, but was not quite ready yet. Then she began to lick gently and pop the head into her mouth for a quick suck while running her tongue around the entire length. Easily done in its reduced state. The attempt to grow became more of a reality, much to my surprise. But she did know how to suck cock! And she reveled in it so. Maggie continued her sensual ministrations until I had a full-blown hard on for her to work over. And work over she did! This became no gentle tease. She was working to make me cum! Hell, I'm over 50! My guided muscle didn't pay any attention to that silly restriction and obeyed the Viagra... She worked all of her magic and I was spewing cum down her throat. She took me deep and got the major portion then with drew her sucking mouth to just the tip and drained me dry. She licked her lips and told me that she had wanted to do that. Now we should just enjoy the hot tub and each other before going to bed. To sleep. Perchance to dream.

12