The Romance Section

Story Info
A woman in the romance section gets everything she deserves.
1.9k words
3.83
10.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you a little bit about Britney. I found her at the bookstore I own about two months ago, looking in the Romance section. Judging by the way her legs were clenched together under her skirt, I could tell she was probably creaming already just from reading the summaries on the back of the books. Obviously she wasn't computer literate enough to figure out that a million stories like this are easily found for free on the internet. But nonetheless, she had a nice apple-bottom ass and creamy white thighs. She was about five foot two tops and her skirt was topped by a tight blouse.

I saw my fair share of horny women in this particular section of the bookstore and all of the associates ignored them. Time for some customer service. I tapped her shoulder and asked her if she needed any help, she quickly turned around as her hair jumped, I saw her flushed cheeks and ruby red lips... I'll admit, it made my cock stiffen slightly to see such a lovely woman so desperately horny in public. Images of her down on her knees with those pouty lips sucking my hard cock fluttered through my mind.

I had a feeling she was going to scamper off embarrassed but instead she handed me three books and asked if I could ring them up somewhere where her boyfriend wouldn't see her. I questioned playfully about why she needs these books if she had a boyfriend? She laughed and said that no boyfriend could live up to what these books could do for her. I laughed and brought the books over to a rear unused register. As her receipt printed, I tore it off the register to hand to her and I slipped a business card: "I own this bookstore and I also own the lingerie store on the other side of the mall. If you need new panties after reading these books, come find me there on Friday." She laughed as she read the card and looked at me with incredulous eyes while she grabbed the books to scurry away awkwardly. I watched her ass wiggle every step of the way as she stuffed the books in her purse and then grabbed her boyfriend to leave.

I knew right then and there what she was good for, but it was going to take some time. I wasn't interested in just fucking her and kicking her out of bed. I wanted her to beg for more after I had my way. But first, she had to come find me on Friday.

Friday came and I began my tour of the lingerie store I owned. The trick with staffing a lingerie store is that you want the female employees to be just hot enough to make the boyfriends stare at them and make the girlfriends a little jealous. But not so hot that every woman avoids your store because they feel like shit when they see perfect 10 knockouts at the cash register. Jealous girls equals more sales. Angry girls equals no sales.

The day went by and I decided that the mystery woman from the bookstore wasn't coming. Business was slow and the store was empty near closing time. I walked over to Mindy, the last clerk in the store and asked her about some weekend hours. She whined about having a date tonight and that she didn't want to close tonight. Suddenly, the girl from the bookstore walked in and looked around. She saw me and hesitated. I waved her over and told Mindy she didn't need to close today. She squealed in delight and grabbed her stuff to leave.

I exchanged pleasantries and found out her name was Britney. She was wearing a billowy red dress with a strap around her waist and very high heels, she was a good 4 inches taller than the last time I saw her.

"So did those books make you cream your panties?" I asked.

"Are you this smooth with all the ladies?" she quipped.

"Only the worthless sluts who buy fuck-stories from my bookstore to get their cunts moist..." I said matter-of-factly.

It all didn't quite register in Britney's mind by the confused look on her face. I grabbed her by the hair and forced her down to her knees, when she tried to grab me, I calmly took her hands and pinned them to the top of her head as I pressed down my leg across her calves and immobilized her. I whispered into her ear from behind.

"You came here because you needed to be used in a way your boyfriend couldn't imagine," I explained through clenched teeth.

She closed her eyes and her voice cracked as she said, "Please don't hurt me, I just wanted to see you again..."

"Answer the question, you filthy cunt."

"I don't know... please don't..."

Before she could finish her sentence, I tugged her arms back behind her head, holding her wrists and her hair in a tight grip behind her head until I could feel the tension in her shoulders and she cried out in pain.

"I'll do whatever you want, just please don't hurt me."

It was getting late and most of the stores had closed already. I led Britney to the back room on her knees and tossed her on the floor. I began to undo my belt and pulled the thick leather belt strap from my pants. I grabbed Britney and bent her over a low table with an assortment of display thongs that were going out the next morning. I spread her legs until her feet were aligned with the table's legs and grabbed a couple of thongs to bind her ankles tightly on the table's legs.

I pulled her skirt up and saw her creamed panties underneath.

"You fucking slut, who said you can start without me?" I doubled up the belt and whipped her bare ass right along the cunt. She stood up from the sheer amount of pain and I pushed her back down hard. I bound her wrists behind her back and held her arms up to keep her pinned down as I whipped her ass with my belt.

I roughly pulled her panties down as far as they would go and pulled my stiff cock out, rubbing it along her cunt. She protested less now and whimpered.

"This isn't how it goes in the romance books, huh? I bet no boyfriend could live up to this either?"

She muttered something under her breath as I stuffed her hot cunt full of my cock. I pushed her arms up harder until she screamed.

"What did you say?"

She said it lowly and inaudibly, but I could swear it was something like "Cheese gravy"?

Her pussy was wrapped tight around my cock as I pumped in and out of my new wet fuckhole. "You'd better scream it, because I can't fucking understand what you're saying."

"Please rape me!" she finally yelled out.

Well this was a new one for me, usually they were crying by now and just accepted it but this worthless little bitch actually wanted it?

I pushed her arms up as far as they would go as my cock teared up her moist box and her ass bounced off my body with each thrust. Her calves were strained from being in the heels. She began to moan as the pain from her arms was being cancelled out by her pussy getting thoroughly gutted by my thick hard cock.

I leaned in close to her ear and asked her where the fuck her boyfriend was now. She surprised me when she said he was in the car waiting.

"What does that poor bastard think you're doing right now?"

Her voice came in and out, cracking as my cock hollowed her out with each pounding. "He thinks... I'm returning... those books... he... UGGGH... found... oh my god... found them!" She began to convulse on the table and I thought she was having a heart attack, but the fucking bitch was cumming. What the fuck was wrong with this bitch?

I decided I had enough of her cunt and I pulled her straight up and down she went... her knees were buckling and she couldn't stand up, so she fell backwards into my arms as I laid her down flat with her knees up, ankles still firmly tied to the table. I grabbed a pair of scissors and begin to cut her dress off to get easier access. I clipped her bra and panties off too.

She lay down naked with her hair splayed out around her head and goddamn, she had some nice fucking tits and a tight tummy. I kneeled down and began to slap her bare tits, pinching her nipples and she began to respond again. Her nipples could cut glass right now and I knew her cunt was still reeling from the orgasm she just had.

I placed my knees on either side of her head and began to slap her face with my cock. She was wearing hot pink lipstick, so I pulled her head up and slid my hard cock into her mouth. Her juices made it an easy slide as I found the back of her throat, but the angle was not good to throat the slut. Her eyes were crossed but she instinctively sucked the meat, like she had so many other cocks before. The good thing about a bitch like this was that she came well prepared to be useful in her sexual purpose.

I let her head fall back to the carpet and I looked around for some bags of clothes from a recent delivery. I stuffed a few under her upper back so that her head was almost hanging and her tits were heaved up. I positioned myself so that I could kneel in front of her upside-down head and thrust my cock down her gullet holding her neck so I could feel the head open it up as I deepthroated the little whore.

She gagged and she wheezed but damn did the slut suck on that cock like it was the only thing in the world she wanted. The cock slid in easily down her throat as I felt it expand to take my dick deep down. She began to gag and spit up as I pulled out. She turned her head and a thick load of spit poured out.

I rubbed my hands down her belly and slapped down hard on her clit as she hungrily found my cock and slurped it back into her mouth, her pink lipstick smearing along the shaft of my hardness. My balls smacked against her nose and she bucked a few times as I began to fuck her throat with abandon. This whore was having the time of her life and I wondered what her limp dick boyfriend was thinking in the car.

When I felt thoroughly satisfied at humiliating this bitch underneath me, I untied her ankles from the table and turned her around, so her ass was up in the air. She looked up with her makeup dribbling down her face and tears running down her cheeks. Finally, I knew I'd get to her eventually! I blew my load all over her face where it belonged as she took it without flinching. I was impressed, most girls react negatively when a cock spits a thick hot load all over their face. Britney seemed to take it in stride.

I certainly wasn't expecting what happened next: "Please Sir, what would you have me do next?"

What happened after that was even more surprising. I heard Mindy's voice as she walked back into the store talking to someone else, "Yeah, I swear the girl you're talking about is in here with my boss... Follow me."