The Romantic Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
She likes being treated like a slut.
2.3k words
4.18
52.8k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early next morning, Terri was the only one awakened by the phone. She got up to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Good Morning, Terri." Lisa replied. "Is Donny there?"

"Would you like for me to wake him up?" Terri asked.

"No, that's okay....ummm....I just wanted to know if he was okay." Lisa stated.

"Sorry to wake you up so early." Lisa continued to say with a shaken voice.

"What had happened between the both of you?" Lisa asked.

"I can't tell you, but... I can say it was all my fault!" Lisa replied.

"Come on...Lisa, it can't be that bad!" Terri begged.

"I doubt if he'll ever forgive me!" Lisa said in full tears.

"You sound as if it was the end of the world!"

"Look....Lisa, if you tell me what happened and maybe while he is here, I can talk to him!" Terri said.

"We just don't have that perfect marriage!" Lisa blurted out.

"Okay, who does?" Terri responded. "Your acting as if he caught you commiting adultry!" Terri responded.

Terri heard nothing but squeaks of cries for a moment.

"Lisa?".......Nah!......"OH, MY GOD!" As Terri asked covering her mouth with her hand.

With a soft shaken voice, Terri heard "I'm sorry" as the line disconnected.

Now, with more guilt of her own, she sat there looking out into her backyard. She just couldn't imagine Lisa being unfaithful to Donny. Now thinking about their night of love making. Did Donny do what he did for revenge? ... Did Joe know what happened?... Or even the fact about the scene at the mini mall, was she unfaithful to Joe? She now wanted to get down to the bottom of the entire situation.

She made coffee and showered.

She went over to where Donny was and nudged him on the shoulder. "Donny wake up!" She said.

Donny opened his eyes, looked at her and said.

"Not a good morning kiss?"

Terri replied; "we need to talk!" As she handed him a towel.

Terri sat at the counter drinking coffee as she waited for Donny to finish with his shower. As she heard the bedroom door open she poured him a cup. Donny came down and pulled a stool under him.

"What's up?" He asked.

"What happened between you and Lisa?" As she handed him the cup.

Donny, stiring his coffee didn't say a word.

"Donny, I am asking you what happened!" She demanded.

Donny looked up at Terri and said.

I wanted to surprise Lisa the other day, so I came home early from work, with flowers, a bottle of champange and a diamond tennis bracelet. I was planning on taking her out to dinner in a fancy restaurant and then to the theater.

I walked in the door, the T.V. was on but, I didn't see her there. I placed the flowers in the vase and set the bracelet in front on the coffee table. I then heard soft moaning sounds coming from the pool area. I walked over toward the pool and I froze.

There she was.....layed out on the deck, with not only one but three guys! I couldn't move..... I stood there as she was sucking one cock and another one was ramming her pussy while the other fucked her breast. I continued to watch the whole thing, as they took turns in her, watching them cum all over her body as if she was a slut.

I guess my first reaction should have been to stop it from the moment I had seen it. But, to be totally honest with you. For the first time, I saw Lisa as a whore and if that is what she wants then that is what she will be. But, I will not forgive her for this. She doesn't deserve my respect.

Terri, looked at Donny for about a minute and then asked.

"So am I a whore, aswell?"

"No!" He said.

"Well, I was being fucked not by one... but, 2 guys last night!" She stated.

"Yes, but that was different!"

"How is that different?" She asked.

"Well, your husband was there and it wasn't done behind his back!" He replied.

"Oh!..... I see, so what you are saying is that if "YOU" were part of the action, it would make the situation better."

Not letting him answer she then asked.

"Does Joe know about you and Lisa?"

"No, I didn't mention the details!" He responded.

"I think you better tell him and also you need to decide what your going to do next......after all your not an angel either!"

"Terri, are you thinking that I used you?" He asked.

"I don't know what to think!" She replied.

They were soon interrupted when Joe walked in.

"Good morning" as Joe came by and kissed Terri on the cheek.

Grabbing some coffee he sat next to her. Terri and Don ended their conversation. "Have I interrupted something here?" Joe asked.

"No Hun.....(as she looked at Donny)..but, Donny needs to tell you something."

"Not now, later bro!" Donny said.

"If you don't tell him now, I will!" She said.

"Why are you pushing this now, Terri?" He asked.

"You know, a "whore" is simular to a "bitch" it depends on the way you used these two words in context. Now, in reality, I was a "whore" last night and now I am being a "bitch" today!"

"What is going on, here?" Joe asked.

Donny remained quiet as he looked into Terri's eyes.

"According to Donny.... when a woman is being fucked by more than one guy she is a whore!"

"I don't get this conversation at all!" Joe said.

"You are not calling my wife a whore! Are you, bro?" Joe asked.

No, man!... "Look, I caught Lisa the other day with three guys doing her." (As he told Joe the entire story) Lisa grabbed another cup of coffee and sat out on the patio. With the door still open so she could still hear the conversation between them.

"Wow!... That is something, I am sorry to hear that." Joe responded. "But why didn't you say something to me earlier?"

Donny answered, "it was my problem and I have to deal with it!"

"You know, I understand the way Lisa feels right now and she has every reason to be pist!" Joe said to Donny. He continued to say...."I am also not to happy with you right now either!"

"I was wrong for not saying a word and I took advantage of last night......I am sorry!" Don said.

"Maybe what has happened to Lisa and I was mostly my fault, I didn't find her as attractive anymore and I haven't been paying that much attention to her. I guess it was a fluke for me to be so spontaneous and want to rejuvenate our marriage. I couldn't pick a better day to do it!"

Donny got up and walked over to Terri. "Terri, I am sorry, that I have implied you to be a whore your a wonderful person and I know that you wouldn't do anything behind Joe's back.... Please forgive me!"

Terri looked up at him...."Call Lisa, she called early this morning."

"I will call her in awhile!" He said.

In the meantime, Joe came outside and asked.

"What are we going to do these next couple of days?

"I don't know, why don't all 4 of us go up to our cabin in Vermont? She replied.

"But were going to Hawaii in a week!" Joe said.

"So, we can go for a couple of days and come back it's just a 3 hour plane ride. They can stay there to work out their problems." Terri said.

"What do you say, Bro....are you calling your wife yet?

"I don't know man,...I am not happy with her right now!"

"The question is....Do you love her?" I mean.. you must if you at one point tried to repair the romance by bringing her flowers and gifts.

Then Terri said.... "If you don't make amends with your wife (As she stood up, turned around, bending over, lifting her skirt showing her ass)..you just won't get anymore of this!"

Donny laughed.....he went to call Lisa. In the meantime, Joe reached a hard on with Terri's slutty performance.

Taking his cock out of his boxers he walked up to her. "See what you have done?"

"I can take care of your cock!" As she grabbed it, pulling it closer to her mouth.

Terri, started licking the head like an ice cream cone. Then only covering the head with her mouth. She continued slowly going down his long shaft, till every inch of his cock was burried in her mouth. Amazed by the way she was able to deep thoart his cock without gagging. He continued to fuck her mouth until he was able to climax and pouring every drop of seed down her throat.

He was now ready to return the favor. He started kissing her, working his way down her chin, neck, passing her breasts down to her flat stomach. He tickled her navel with his tongue, going on to the lips of her pussy. Opening her lips up, he admired her swollen clit. Gently passing his tongue over it.

Sticking a finger inside her wet pussy to find her g-spot, as he continued to lick her clit. Once he found it, a soft moan came from her. Lost in lust, she started caressing her firm breasts. He was able to see her lifting one up to her mouth, watching her able to lick her nipple immediately gave him another erection. He couldn't take is eyes off of her. With in minutes her body was shaking.

He didn't hesitate, he stood her up and turned her over in the same position she was earlier. Taking her doggie style. He went in easily because of her wetness. He pumped his cock in and out of her so hard, that his balls were slapping against her clit. He lubed his thumb with her wetness, and started circling her anus. He continued inserting it into her ass. The more he went in the more she moaned....More!...Fuck me harder!

"I told you that I wasn't going for more than 5 minutes without my cock burried in you!" Joe said.

"Pleaaase! Don't stop!.....I want to feel like a slut! She yelled out.

Joe stopped for a moment.... "A slut?" He asked.

"Yes, A SLUT! A Whore! A Bitch!" She replied.

He took out his cock...... "What are you doing?" She asked.

"A slut it is!" (As he started inserting his cock into her ass)

He entered her a bit quicker than the night before. She started screaming as every inch of his cock entered her ass. He kept up with the steady pace of ramming her as as just as he did with her pussy.

She looked behind her and saw Donny standing there with cum dripping from his hand as he continued stroking his cock.

"Come over here! I want to watch you jack off!" She said to Donny.

"Just like your watching us fuck, I want to watch you fuck Lisa!" Terri said to Donny.

"No problem!" Donny responded.

Joe continued to plow Terri's ass as she asked Joe, wouldn't you want to see them two together?

Joe responded; "maybe even more!"

Joe now at the point of cumming, he gave her three hard thrust before pumping his cum deep in her bowels. As Joe's cock remained inside Terri, Donny continued stroking until he was able to cum again, this time shooting his load on her face.

Joe asked, "is Lisa coming to Vermont?

"Yes, she will be here in a couple of hours."

"Good, let's call the airlines!" Joe said.

Joe picked up the phone and made reservations for that evening. Terri, in the meantime started packing, while Don and Joe started locking up the house.

While waiting for Lisa to come, Joe and Donny sat on the couch watching the baseball game. Terri, upstairs getting dressed. Wearing only a mini skirt and a buttoned blouse with the top 3 buttons undone. She let a little more clevage show. She came down and stood in front of Joe.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"A goddess!" Joe said.

"No! Extremely beautiful!" Said Donny

"Thank you!" She replied.

Shortly after there was a knock at the door.

"That must be Lisa!" Terri said, as she ran to get the door.

"Hey honey! Ready to go?" as she let Lisa in.

Yes! said Lisa while she walked towards Donny and Joe.

She gave Joe a kiss on the cheek and gave a semi smile to Donny.

"Let me put your bags in the other their car." Donny said as he started walking towards the door.

"I'll help you Don." Joe followed.

"Do you still love Donny?" Terri asked.

"Yes,... Did he tell you?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, he did.

"Look, he hasn't been paying too much attention to me, he was always working and really no social life and I started to get lonely." Lisa added.

"I understand, look at Joe and I." Terri replied.

Terri, with a grin on her face said to Lisa.

"How about when we get to Vermont, lets do something with you appearance?" Okay?

"You think that would help?" Lisa questioned.

"I know it will!" Terry answered.

Terri grabbed Lisa's hand and said, let's go!

___________

Once in the air, Terry snuggled next to Joe under a blanket. She gestured for him to release his cock from his pants. Joe obliged and unzipped his pants. Terry was then able to start jacking his cock. In the meantime, Joe placed his hands in between her legs. Terry spreaded her legs wider for him to get access.

Joe whispered, "your not wearing any panties!"

"No." She replied.

"Mmmmm, nice!" He said.

He continued to finger her pussy while she was jacking off his cock.

"I can't wait to get there!" He said.

"I can't wait to watch them fuck, it has gotten me so turned on!"

"What else turns you on?" Joe asked.

"In time, In time you will find out!" She replied.

"Can you take him hunting or something while I work on her in the morning?"

"What are you up too?" He asked.

"You will see!"

Day 3 to follow.