The Romantic Vacation Ch. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
They made it a foursome.
2.2k words
4.24
31.9k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Terri sit patiently discussing their strategy for their up coming evening. Sipping on their glasses of wine, time seemed to have slowed down. Lisa was anxiously awaiting for the return of Donny, wondering if he would like her improved looks.

"Just relax, he will love it!" Terri said to Lisa.

"I am so nervous that he won't." Lisa replied, as she continued to adjust her clothing.

Finally the door opened, both Joe and Donny entered and stopped in their tracks as they glanced around the room. The room with the scent of both cinnamon and vanilla and lit only by candles that were placed all around.

Lisa stood up, walked over to them, she gave Joe a kiss and whispered to him......"You guys are stinking up the cabin, please go and take care of that problem quick!"

Joe laughed, as he walked over to the kitchen to finish cleaning the fishes they caught. "Donny why don't you go and shower first, while I do this really quick."

In the meantime, Donny was in total shocked and couldn't keep his eyes off of Lisa, he didn't say a word about the way she looked. She would at times look his way, but also not saying anything to him.

"Yeah... sure bro!" Donny responded, as he continued to stare at Lisa.

Donny headed towards the bathroom, Lisa looked down with disappointment. With Terri noticing this she walked over to her to comfort her. She grabbed her by the hand and said... "follow me."

They walked over to where Joe was at and Lisa then said.

"So, hun what do you think of Lisa's new look?"

"She looks great!" Joe replied.

"Would you make love to her?" Terri continued.

The fish dropped from his hands and beginning to stumble on Terri's question. "Umm, yea.....if she wouldn't mind and you will let me!"

"See.... Lisa, he wouldn't of said that unless he meant it....you look great!"

"But, why didn't Donny say anything?" Lisa asked.

Joe replied, "give him time, he'll come around he is still hurt by what had happened."

"Lisa, bring me a beer!" Donny yelled out from the bathroom.

"The master is calling!" Lisa said, in a low tone.

Joe and Terri both chuckled as Lisa grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Lisa!"...."Bring me a beer!" Donny yelled out again even louder.

As she walked closer to the bathroom, she replied... "I heard you the first time!"

He grabbed the beer and closed the door on her, she walked back towards the kitchen, poured herself another glass of wine.

"He is not going to forgive me." She said, with a sigh.

Joe looked at Terri and shrugged his shoulders. Joe finished his last fish and placed them in the refrigerator. He grabbed himself a beer and waited for Donny to finish in the shower. "What did you girls do all day?" Joe asked.

"Nothing much, just girl chat." Terri said.

They continued the small talk until Donny got out. Then Joe ran to the shower. A few minutes later Donny came out of the room with a pair of shorts on and the towel wrapped around his neck. "Care for another beer there.....MASTER?"

Lisa asked Donny.

"Yeah, why not!" He replied.

"Terri, you look stunning as usual." Donny said.

"Thank you, but... don't you think Lisa looks beautiful aswell?"

"Yes, but for how long?" He asked.

"For as long as you keep paying attention to me." Lisa responded.

"You guys should go out for a walk tomorrow, alone and talk." Terri added.

"We'll see." Donny said.

Terri sat in the chair next to Lisa, directly in front of Donny. Joe had finished showering and headed to the room to dress. Shortly after, he came out with jogging pants and a towel wrapped around his neck. He pulled up a chair and sat next to Donny across from Lisa. The girls polished off another bottle of wine, as they continued their small talk. Terri, was thinking of a way to start the heat of passion amongst them. She nudged Lisa on the leg and asked.....

"How are you feeling Lisa?"

"Okay, but... my neck is kind of stiff." Lisa replied.

"Let me see if I can take care of that for you!" Terri responded.

Lisa stood up, went behind Lisa, placing her hands behind her neck and started massaging. She worked on her neck and gradually continued down to her shoulders. Lisa closing her eyes, tilting her head back as Terri's hands continued massaging her neck and shoulders. "Mmmm, nice having a Doctor in the family!" Lisa sighed out.

Terri continued as she looked at the faces of total lust coming from the two of them. Lisa head was now resting in-between Terri's breasts. Terri, slowly moved her hands down towards Lisa's breasts. Lowering the halter top, exposing Lisa's breasts. Both Donny and Joe now focusing on the way Terri was fondeling Lisa breasts.

"Holy Shit!" Donny yelled out. Terri looked at them and passed her tongue along her lips, as she reached down passed Lisa's stomach with one hand and continued to caress her breast with the other.

Joe replied; "un-fucking-believable!"

"I take it you guys approve!" Terri responded, as she stopped suddenly.

"Hell yeah!" They both said at the same time.

"Well, if you want to see more there is a price to pay for the show!" Terri said.

"How much?" Joe asked.

"I am not talking about money!" Terri responded.

"Then what?" Donny asked.

"Ummmm, let me think about this for a minute." Terri said.

She then walked around to the front of Lisa, stood Lisa up. They walked out to the living room. Joe and Donny both followed and sat down on the couch. Both anxious, Terri positioned Lisa on the floor doggie style in front of them. They had an excellent view of Lisa's exposed pussy and ass. Terri kneeled on the floor facing the guys.

"Lose your clothes!" Terri commanded, as she moistened her middle finger with her saliva and gently inserted it in Lisa's exposed pussy.

They both stood up and dropped their clothes. Both cocks were standing at attention. Lisa was able to see behind her with the long mirror they placed out there earlier. Lisa was now getting wetter.

"So what is the price we have to pay?" Joe asked.

"I want the both of you to get each other off!" Terri responded.

"No way!" They both said.

"Okay!.....I guess you don't approve, well your loss!" Terri said. As she withdrew her finger from Lisa's pussy.

"Wait, we do approve of what your doing!" Joe said. "But, what your asking......."

Terri interrupted. "Do you remember...OUR LITTLE TALK, the other night?" Terri continued to say, "well, it can become MORE public!" As she rolled her eyes towards Lisa.

"Wait! Donny said. "Come on, man we can do this."

Still not comfortable with the idea, Joe gave in anyway because Terri had the upper hand with Donny. Terri, stood up and kissed Joe with a smile. Joe grabbed her, pulling her head back by her hair and whispered to her. "Paybacks are a bitch!"

Terri replied with a grin, "they also could be fun!"

Terri got back down on the floor and Lisa laid on her back. Terri moved over toward her and started kissing her. They kissed passionatly for awhile, Terri started moving down Lisa's body and began to focusing on Lisa's breasts. Both Joe and Donny kneeled next to them at Lisa's head. The girls had an excellent view of the brothers masterbating each other. Terri took each breast one at a time sucking them. Then tonguing the nipple. Then she would move up and place one of her breasts up at Lisa mouth. Lisa would lick them the same way Terri did hers. Terri then would move further down Lisa's stomach until she reached her pussy. Gently opening her pussy and licking only her clit.

"UMMMMM Terri, don't stop." Lisa moaned out.

Terri continued to lavish Lisa pussy with her tongue. Terri looked up when she heard a moan coming from Joe. She was shocked to see that now, Donny had Joe's cock in his mouth. She felt more desires running through her body. With Lisa watching this, it sent her over the edge into an orgasm.

Now wanting to return the favor to Terri, Lisa motioned Terri on her back. Terri quickly laid back and Lisa began kissing her breasts and quickly went down to Terri's pussy. Terri watched as her husband's cock was being sucked by his own brother. Joe was ready to blow his load, he immediately removed it from Donny and pointed it in the direction of Terri's face. Donny quickly grabbed it with his hand and jacked Joe's stream of cum on her face.

Lisa continued to tongue fuck Terri as now Joe started sucking on Donny's cock. Watching Joe sucking his brother off made Terri explode. They continued to watch until Donny was ready to release his load. Terri motioned Lisa next to Donny. Lisa laid next to him waiting for his stream of cum to soar out. Donny's cock swelled and Joe released his cock now grabbing it with his hand, Joe now was jacking Donny's cum onto Lisa's waiting mouth and face.

"Wow!... that was amazing!" Donny said.

"I didn't think that it would be that good!" Replied Joe.

"We are not through yet!" Responded Terri as she stood up and picked up the 2 headed dildo. She saw in their faces a bit of concern.

"Relax, boys this is not for you...but, then again you seemed to have liked sucking each other off." With a smile on her face.

Terri told Lisa to turn to her side and position herself to the shape of a scissor. Terry positioned the dildo into her pussy. Then Terry laid down in the opposite direction as they were earlier that day. When both ends were inside them and the lips of their pussy were touching each other, Terri called for Donny to lay down in front of her. Terri took his cock in her mouth and began to suck him hard. Joe immediately laid in front of Lisa and Lisa began to suck him. The girls moving their hips back and forth they were able to have another orgasm. Once they came, they removed the dildo and released they guys cocks.

Terri now wanted Lisa to ejaculate her cum for the guys. Terri opened Lisa's legs wide and the knees were up over her stomach. Terri then inserted her finger into Lisa's pussy going up to the roof of the vagina cavity behind her clit. She was able to find Lisa's G-Spot right away. Moans started coming out of Lisa. She gently rubbed it more. More moans came from Lisa, both cocks were facing her. She was able to suck on each cock taking turns. With her free hand she was masterbating herself. This process took awhile but finally, Lisa moaned out...."I have to pee!"

"Go ahead and release!" Terri said, as she pressed harder on her G-spot, removing her finger from her own pussy and opening up Lisa pussy wider. Within in a minute, thick cum came spewing out like lava from a volcano.

"Damn, did you see that Donny?" Joe asked.

"I never thought a woman can do that!" Donny responded.

Terri, then ordered Joe to lay on his back, she then took Lisa's thick cum in her hand and told Lisa to mount Joe's cock. Handing Donny a condom, she told Lisa to bend forward. Donny placed the condom on his cock. Terri stood over Lisa and lubed Lisa's ass with her own cum. Donny moved in closer and entered Lisa ass.

"No!" Lisa yelled out.

"Why not, you let complete strangers fuck your ass before your own husband!" Donny said.

"But, your alot bigger than they were!" She cried out.

"Just shut up and take my entire cock, slut!" He said.

Lisa, kneeled over Joe and asked him to make her cum they way she made Lisa cum. Joe inserted his finger, she told him where to move it. He found her G-spot, and started massaging it but it didn't take her as long as Lisa because she also massaged her clit aswell. "That's it, rub a bit harder, I am going to cum!"

"Come on honey, cum for daddy... smear that thick cum all over my face! Daddy, wants his little girl to be nasty all the time!" Joe said, as he baby slapped Terri's ass.

"Daddy, wouldn't mind if his little girl exposed her little pussy to a stranger out in the street."

He continued to say.

Now thoughts of the incident at the strip mall, came back to her. More excited, she blurted out..."I am cummming!!!!"

Joe watched as her cum dripped down onto his face. He now had ejaculated his cum inside Lisa's hole. With his pulsating cock sent Donny was now ready to explode. He removed his cock and quickly removed the condom, re-inserting it back into her ass. Gave a few hard deep pushes and unloaded his cum deep into her bowels.

They were exhausted, they washed off. Cooked some dinner, ate and went to bed.

Chapter 4 to cum