The Rooftop

Story Info
Lady's private escape becomes a sensual party of three.
1.7k words
3.93
22.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MBeeJay
MBeeJay
8 Followers

I've a secret. It's something I save for myself, like an after-school treat. If my neighbors ever found out, I'm sure the co-op board would have me booted out of the building, public indecency and all of that. I really don't care; I take the risk -- the risk of the rooftop on the 6th floor.

It's especially hot this afternoon, for a January day as well. My wrap dress is clinging tightly to my body, sticking to each and every curve. Tiny beads of sweat form and then slowly trickle down between my breasts. My hair that I'd spent a good ten minutes carefully pinning up this morning, is now coming undone from the bobby pins, falling around my face and neck in wispy strands. The heat of the day, I tell myself, will feel so good on my naked skin, and I cannot wait until I reach the 6th floor. I don't take the elevator today though. As much as I need the release, I know that if I take my time with this, the effects will be powerful, and my body would be relaxed for days.

I reach the door at the top of the stairwell, the door that leads directly to the rooftop. My hands are already working at the knot that binds my dress around me, and I push the door open with my body. As I walk outside into the breezy warm air, my dress comes undone like a robe. I let it slip off and pool on the ground at my feet. There's a specific place I go, a length of smooth concrete right on the ledge overlooking the lake, where I can stretch out and let the sun caress me from the inside out.

Today, though, is different. There's someone already there, lying in my favorite spot. It's her. The tawny, sensuous woman from the 5th floor, two floors directly above my own. I don't know her name. I've talked to her briefly in passing, about things that either of us could care less about. Small talk about rent and weather. I remember, one evening, catching her in the elevator with her date of the moment. They'd been hungrily kissing each other when I stepped in. She'd opened her jade eyes to look over at me and had smiled at me with them. Right then I had imagined myself in the place of her boyfriend, having her lush lips devouring my own.

So she's here, right in my spot, gloriously golden and naked, and I can't help but stare at her supine body. I've always held an envious fascination with women who are statuesque and slender. The women in my family are all pretty much cursed with fair skin, a short stature and overly ripe, curvy bits. I suddenly feel something touching my thigh, and it startles me out of my reverie. The woman's leaning up on an elbow and stroking my thigh. Her free hand is shielding her eyes from the heavy rays of sunshine, her striking eyes meeting mine in a tight lock. I can't move; I'm rooted to the spot as her hand crawls up to the juncture between my thighs. Her fingers deftly move along the damp line of my satin panties, pushing inwards, stroking me so achingly slowly. She sinuously slides off the ledge to stand in front of me. Then she reaches around to unclasp the hooks of my bra, releasing my breasts to the hot, open air. As she tosses my bra aside, I am already stepping out of my panties. I'm now utterly bare to the world, clad in only my high heels and a dreamy smile.

I feel her hands dance over my breasts, her fingers sliding and teasing over my nipples. I bring her head, her lips, down to meet my own. She tastes of clover and honeycomb; her lips and tongue are soft and sweet. Her eyes suddenly snap open and glance over my head, just behind me. Those amazing eyes are smiling again, as if she's sharing our secret with someone else, and in my heart I know. I know you're there. I can feel my back against you. She rises up to kiss you with those lips as well, and as she kisses you with that succulent mouth and tongue, I burn with jealousy and longing. It's a strange combination that makes my pulse quicken. I want to hit her and hit you, and yet have you both all at once.

I think you sense my mood because your hands reach around me and cup my breasts, squeezing them tenderly. Your lips unlock from our newfound lover's, and you bend to trap the edge of my ear between your teeth. I can feel your prick straining through your trousers, hardening against my lower back as you lick around the shell of my ear. I move my arm behind me to pull down your zipper and reach inside with an eager hand. I then wrap my fingers tightly around your exquisite cock, pulling at it, feeling its silky length.

Our friend has suddenly gone down on her knees in front of me, and I know what's she's planning, but I want the three of us as comfortable as we can be on the hard surface of the roof. I gently ease her head away from the valley between my thighs and take the both of you by the hand. I lead you both to the smooth surface of the wide ledge. The woman and I rid you of your clothes, kissing down your body with our tongues and lips. We push you down on the ledge, forcing you to lie down and enjoy. She grasps your solid cock between her plush lips as my tongue licks the underside up and down its length. As she uses her hand to tug at the root of your cock, her mouth swallows you halfway down. She sucks at your core, drawing you up with her pumping hand. Your moan sends a shiver down my back, and I feel wetness trickling from between my thighs. The moment I take your scrotum into my mouth, sucking its tender sac in deeply, you gasp, your body tensing. I let a finger glide up and down the line of your velvety perineum, and your moan is loud. I catch your body's vibrations between my lips, and I suck harder, coaxing you deeply into my mouth. Our friend and I then, instantaneously, lock eyes, and we let you go. You groan at the sudden change of pace and timing, but I know what I'm doing at this very moment.

I guide the beautiful woman over to you, so she's kneeling, my arms locked around her. My hands are busy toying with her tiny, firm breasts, playfully teasing her nipples from behind. I allow another hand to move down and stroke her burning, bare pussy, to gently rake a nail over her swollen clit. I tweak it, fiddle it, play it between my fingers, and I feel her body lean hard against mine as a purr runs through her. She spreads herself over you, placing a knee on either side of you and lowers her dripping cunt over your hard cock, stroking her clit against your length before she guides you inside. The two of you moan together and your body draws up to meet her, to bring yourself in deeper into her tight, heated core.

I use that moment to let go of the woman from behind and move around the ledge so that my knees are planted on either side of your head, and I am facing the woman. You reach your hands up to spread the hair of my bush and gently pry the puffy, outer lips apart, and I lower myself down further. Your tongue impales me like a tiny, slick, wiggling cock. It teases and strokes, flicking against the inner walls of my already soaking cunt. I pull the woman towards me, and our lips meet in a hot, hungry kiss. I suck at her lips as your tongue slides out of me and darts up and down my outer pussy lips, plunging every so often in between them, and your mouth and tongue are already coated with thick, salty-sweet cream. As the woman moves her pussy rapidly up and down your shaft, drawing you tightly inside of her, you suck my engorged clit hard between your lips and teeth, and I suddenly feel your strong fingers penetrate and drill rapidly into me, matching our new lover's rhythm as she grinds herself against you again and again. She and I suck at each other's mouths, panting and gasping as we climax. My whole body lets go, and I cry out with the sheer force of the orgasm that tears through me. I feel you shudder underneath me, your lips suddenly releasing my clit, and I move up to grant you some much-needed air. I can hear her wetly pulling herself up and off you, her pussy releasing your drained cock with a wet, sucking sound.

We untie ourselves from one another and lie in a tangled heap on the ledge, completely spent, panting up at the warm January sun. I move my body over you to greet you properly this time, with a catlike grin and a soft, lingering kiss. I can taste myself, tangy and sugary, on your lips. It's strangely erotic to me in knowing that you've just tongue-fucked me as you were climaxing inside another woman, a woman I'm immensely attracted to and so unbearably envious of all at once -- the act of our mutual lovemaking to you was so perversely intimate that my orgasm had nearly made me lose my balance from the ledge. I suddenly feel a tongue gliding up the curve of my lower back. The woman kisses me softly up my spine, moves my hair from the nape of my neck and murmurs, "Thank you..." in my ear. You and I then watch her grab her beach towel from the ground and make her way over to the exit. She turns back to give us a flirty wink and then goes inside, the exit door slamming shut behind her.

You wrap your arms around me as the two of us remain silent, taking in everything at once. Neither of us can say anything right now. All we can do is listen to our breathing.

MBeeJay
MBeeJay
8 Followers