The Room

Story Info
Passion fills their room tonight.
984 words
3.25
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmmm Walking up to the Room all I can think about is you coming. I get things ready, putting the stereo on something good, Soft, Sensual, can you say Barry White? Lighting the candles around the room, putting some wine in the ice box, chilling just a little. Then comes the knock on the door, my heart races with excitement as I walk over, grabbing the knob and opening it. Taking a deep breath, my hand grabs the knob turns it, opening the door.

There you are standing before me, so soft, so sweet, and so sexy, and everything and more then I could ever imagined, as I take your hand escorting you into the room. The softness of your hands send thrills down my spine. Looking into your eyes you need not say anything as I see the passion deep inside you, Pulling you close I kiss your lips, my tongue parts them as my hands circle around your waist, sliding down and cupping your sweet ass squeezing it close to me, feeling it in my hands for the first time. As I continue kissing you, your hands wrap around my neck, pulling me deeper into your passionate kiss. Mmmmmmmm it's so hot.

As I break from you I get you a glass of wine as we sit and talk, not believing that it is finally happening. When we are done I kneel down and crawl over to the bed were you are setting on the edge, parting your legs a little I slide between them putting my hands on your thighs, as I lean back I slide them down your legs lifting them as I slide your shoes off, your cute toes wiggling in my hands as I massage and caress them, pulling them up I kiss them gently as I start kissing up your long sexy legs, the summer dress your wearing easily slides right up them as I kiss and lick my way up them, As you lean back on the bed I can see you love looking at me as I lick and kiss you all over. Mmmm those eyes, I could spend an eternity looking into those eyes.

As I slide your dress up even further, kissing your soft, smooth inner thighs you pull your legs up so your feet are on the edge bed, I can see the black panties you have on now, and there Lace, my favorites, and the cover you so well, mmmmmmm so sexy as my tongue slides down your thigh and lightly over the black material covering your sweet lips. Sliding it up across them to were your hard clit protrudes against the lace, I can feel it under your panties it is waiting for me to lick and suck it, but that is later Darlin, Circling my tongue around it and kissing it I continue up you, sliding your dress even more as I lick and kiss your navel, circling it, as you raise yourself and slide the dress the rest of the way off Mmmmmm you can feel my hard , throbbing cock pressed against your soft legs. as I kiss my way between your breasts, running my tongue up over both of them before wrapping my lips around your hard erect nipples. I love them between my lips.

The way it feels between them, my tongue teasing the hardness of your nipple, mmm yes tender and sweet. Kissing your sweet lips once again I start back down and as I get to the top of your panties I hook my finger into them and slide them down as I go, seeing your hot wet pussy uncover before me, glinting in the glow of the candle lights. Leaning forward I see you looking as I slide my tongue across your lips, mmmmm did I feel them quiver with delight?

I hope so, as it slide down with your legs bend as they are I can slide it from your hard clit all the way down to your sweet ass, which I do repeatedly, tasting your sweet body, your soft skin, your highly erotic juices, As I slide my tongue across you lips and parts them your legs lift and slid on my back, wrapping themselves around my head, pulling my hot tongue deeper into you can feel it throbbing, big and hot deep in you, I can taste your hot juices cumin from your wet, swollen lips, Sliding up between you I lay your legs across my chest, your sexy legs on both sides of my head, turning to kiss one then the other and I take my cock in my had and you reach down, spreading your soft lips.

As I have it in my hand I slide it from your hot ass cumming from your wet, swollen lips, Sliding up between you I lay your legs across my chest, your sexy legs on both sides of my head, turning kiss one then the other and I take my cock in my had and you reach down, spreading your soft lips. As I have it in my hand I slide it from your hot ass hips I caress them along with your sweet mouth watering breast, as I feel you getting ready to explode and I know you can feel my cock throbbing and my cum starting to shoot all into you when you feel the first of many hot loads hit deep inside it cause you can feel your lips twitching, feeling the lips, your juices running down you legs a Mmmmmmm I'll lick that later.

As you orgasm comes so strong and so passionate as I wrap my arms around you as you lay your head on my shoulder you arm across my stomach and your legs draped across mine, as I could stay awake just to hear you breathing and you slowly drift of to sleep.