The Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed the strap on and squatting she worked it up into her ass. She turned so that I could watch. She fucked herself and played with her clit as she showed me how she wanted to be fucked. Her moans and grunts and speech was all mixed with begging for more and harder and such. She came and fell into the puddle beneath her in a tangle of legs and arms and splashing oil. She rolled onto her belly and raised her ass, reaching back she opened her cheeks and begged, "Pour more oil into me, and fuck me hard and deep."

I did. I took the bottle and putting the mouth against her gaping ass hole I pour oil slowly into her ass. I then placed the bottle on the floor and taking my ring encased cock I placed it against her opening. Slowly, so very slowly I buried my cock to the balls in her ass. She came before I was even all the way in. She came again as I began to fuck her slowly. As I picked up speed, and began to fuck her in earnest, slamming my cock deep and hard and fast she began to beg to be spanked.

I did that too. Using the back of my hands, just the tips of my fingers I slapped her oil-covered ass. She bucked and fucked me as I slapped and bored deeper into ass. I came right after she did, and it was deafening in that room.

I kept moving I knew that the head of my cock had exploded in her ass and my cock had to be about two inched shorter now, but I didn't care. I was ball deep in hot tight oil and cum filled ass, an ass I had turned beet red by slapping, and that ass was gyrating and fucking me still.

The walls were milking my cock and her hands were pulling and scratching my balls and I could feel at least two fingers in her cunt through the thin walls of her rectum. I thought I was going to cum again, and it had only been a matter of minutes since my last orgasm, and she was urging me on. "Yes, fuck me, I am a three holed whore and full of you cum, in my mouth and cunt and now my ass. I have your piss in my mouth and my cunt and now I want it in my oil and cum filled ass " Fill me, PLEASE fill my ass. Give me an enema, a piss enema, fill me up and then fuck me till I scream"

I did it. I did it all. I wasn't about to cum, I was about to empty a bladder full of hot golden piss deep into her bowels. She could feel it. She felt it pouring from my cock into her ass, and she felt it running up my cock with her fingers, which she still had buried in her cunt. And she came, bucking and wailing. I emptied everything into her. I pissed and then I fucked her until I came (about thirty seconds apart).

As I pulled out of that hot tight piss filled ass, she turned and grabbed my cock and began rubbing it against her clit, cumming yet again. Then she rocked up onto her knees and straddling me she held that cock while she pissed and rubbed herself off again.

Her eyes were beyond glazed; they had turned to somewhere I could not follow. She was deep inside somewhere. Cumming and wailing, and not wanting to stop. She grabbed the strap on and with one motion shoved it deep into her ass. She plugged herself and rocked on my cock, inserting a third and then a fourth fingers into her sex.

I grabbed at the sweaty, oily swaying tits and scratched my nails across her swollen flesh. And still she wanted more. She scooped up the puddles and poured them over us both, she scooped more and massaged and oiled my cock, which was still hard, and she massaged my cock some and then rolled me over.

In her new state she grabbed the bottle of oil and opened my ass and poured the remains of that bottle deep in my bowels. Taking the biggest double headed dildo we had she inserted one end into my ass and then standing above me she inserted the other into her pussy and began to fuck us both.

She was still holding the strap on in her ass, plugging her from expelling the piss and cum from her ass and she was filling her pussy full of dildo, and she was doing her best to fuck all the oil out of my ass. We both came again and peed a little and then collapsed into puddles on the floor. The dildo was still in my ass and the strap on still in hers, as we took a short nap.

When we awoke a while latter, we both agreed that we needed to get cleaned up, as well as get the remnants of the enemas somewhere other than in this room. So we took a short walk across the hall and expelled and showered, (but no peeing in the shower) got cleaned up and then returned to the room for the last session.

Pudding. Now Brenda likes vanilla pudding, she says that it looks like cum also, is she a cum hungry bitch or what? Anyway, her thing to do with pudding is to get a mouth full and then push my cock into the pudding, which then dribbles out of her mouth and down over her tits. I then smear it all over her chest and feed her more cock and pudding until I cum.

Brenda decided she wanted her cunt filled too. With our fingers we filled her pussy and her ass with pudding and I again fucked first her cunt and then her ass, watching as the pudding oozed out of her openings as she smeared that all over both of us. Then it was her turn, so my ass was filled with pudding and then she in her strap on returned the favor I had so recently done for her.

Now we were laying on a mattress in the middle of a room that was covered in plastic, drinking the bottled tea and crangrape, playing in puddles of oil, piss, cum, and sticky syrup and honey, so much for cleaning up. It was late, after eleven by this time; we had been in there for over seven hours. My cock was hard and her nipple was hard and we were still horny. She had been fucked repeatedly in all her holes and I had both my mouth and my ass fucked by her.

So we screwed again, slowly, gently, stopping and taking a drink and dribbling crangrape and tea on each other, stretching out in the puddles, dribbling them over us, just kind of taking it all in. Remembering all that we had done that night and giggling about facial expressions when this or that had happened. Slowly the tension grew, and we floated with it.

The strokes of my cock in which ever hole I was in grew a little stronger, her fingers in my ass wiggled with a little more urgency, my tongue demanded more as it flicked her nipple, and her teeth found tender flesh and bit a little harder.

Gone was who was "top" and who was "bottom". Gone was the giggles, and the caress, now it was the nails scratching and the teeth biting and the slaps to ass cheeks and tits and pussy and cock. The animal nature of us was cumming to the forefront. She growled as she came and I roared, I was again in her ass, she had my balls clutched in her hand and was squeezing every drop out, I was slapping her ass with full swings and she kept cumming and bucking and squeezing and pulling.

I dropped panting by her side and she pulled her fingers from her cunt and stuck them in my face to clean. I did, slowly running my tongue over her fingers and hand. She rose and sat on my chest, her pussy just barely out of reach if I lifted my head. She pulled open her lips, her cunt hole gaped from where she had just had four fingers, and I could see deep inside her.

"Last piss for the night, baby. Wanna watch it as it squirts from me. Wanna watch as I pee for the last time on your face. Wanna watch as you're cum drains from my ass and I pee for you one more time?" She teased with a lilting voice.

Like she had to ask. But I just nodded, and opened my mouth to get my last drink. It was great. I watched as the stream started from her. I felt the hot clear water, running over my skin. I lapped at the pussy, and tried to get all I could. When she finished she hunched forward and pulled my head to her. I cleaned her, and sucked the very last piss from her body.

She then traded places with me. Instead of squatting on her chest I knelt between her open thighs. I licked and sucked and bit her swollen lips and clit until she almost came. Then I took my cock and aimed for her as I let go the final stream of hot piss. It flooded her pussy, filled her hole and pounded her clit, her orgasm was instantaneous, and strong, the stream moved to her tits and then to her face, and as I bathed the face she opened her mouth and drank, and came again, this time from her own fingers.

We were exhausted and without doing more than patting each other dry, we left the room and fell into the bed in the master bedroom and slept like the dead. Nine hours of the greatest sex, either of us have ever known; no holds barred, no hint of "that's disgusting" ever entered our minds. Just pure animal hole pounding, fucking, sliming, pissing sex.

The Very End...we split after that night, and have never seen each other since.

12