The room

Story Info
Domination and submission.
860 words
3.8
14.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His instructions had been perfectly clear; get the key to the room, go to there, get undressed and put on what you find on the bed. Then you sit and wait.

She was anxious to please, as always and so carried out the instructions he had left in an envelope that she had found on her desk. The anticipation excited her, she felt her pussy start to get wet.

Once in the room the only item on the bed was a black silk scarf. Immediately she knew what was expected of her. She quickly stripped and tied the scarf over her eyes. As required she sat down on the bed and waited.

How long had passed? Five minutes? Ten minutes? Quarter of an hour? She had lost track of time. She was becoming more and more excited, more and more impatient. Unable to contain herself she started to rub her clit. Her pussy was dripping with excitement and she slipped two fingers inside. She rapidly brought herself to a shuddering orgasm.

Just as she finished climaxing she heard the door of the room open and the sound of steps approaching the bed.

“Have you been touching yourself?”

“I have.”

“Did I ask you to?”

“No you didn’t.”

“You disobeyed, I will have to punish you.”

“Yes, I deserve it.”

“Put your wrists together.”

She did as she was asked and felt a second silk scarf being tied firmly around her wrists. She felt the excitement building inside her again.

“Put yourself on all fours on the bed.”

She quickly executed the order, she knew what was coming next, her pussy started dripping with anticipation. She felt his hand caressing her bare arse, one cheek and then the other. Suddenly the caressing stopped and she received a sharp tap. She cried with pleasure.

“You like that you, don’t you?”

“I do, I deserve to be punished.”

“Why do you deserve to be punished?”

“Because I’m a slut.”

“What are you?”

“A dirty little slut.”

“You are my dirty little slut.”

“I am.”

As they exchanged he spanked her progressively harder. She squirmed with pleasure and pain, her arse was getting redder and redder, her pussy wetter and wetter.

“Turn around, I want you to suck my cock.”

Oh how she loved sucking his fat cock, she liked feeling it getting harder and bigger in her mouth. He grabbed her hair, forcing his engorged member down her throat. His dominance of the situation excited her even more, her pussy was aching so much, she needed to be fucked.

“Fuck me, please.”

“I beg your pardon.”

“Please will you fuck me?”

“I will fuck you when I’m ready to, I want you to continue sucking my cock.”

Anxious to please him she continued, her tongue licking the length of his shaft. Grabbing her hair he pulled her mouth of his cock.

“Lie on your back.”

She did as she was told.

“What do you want, you little slut?”

“I want you to fuck me.”

“How do you ask?”

“Please can you fuck me?”

“Why?”

“Because I need to be fucked.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m a dirty little slut.”

“Ask me again.”

“Please can you fuck me because I’m your dirty little slut and I need to be fucked.”

Satisfied that she knew her place, he put her calves on his shoulders and positioned his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly her entered her. Her tight pussy was so wet that he slipped in easily. He pushed his cock deep inside her before pulling back so the head of his cock was at the entrance of her pussy.

“Fuck me hard.”

“That’s not for you to decide.”

And he continued to slowly fuck her. Then, without warning he grabbed her throat.

“You want me to fuck you hard? Fuck you like the filthy whore you are?”

“Yes, please fuck me hard, I am yours to fuck.”

He accelerated his movements, fucking her deep and hard while gently choking her. His thrusting and choking were turning her on immensely, she could feel the orgasm building inside her. Suddenly it overcame her. She shouted her pleasure.

“Yes, yes, yes!”

She came really hard, her climax filling her body with incredible sensations. He came inside her, filling her pussy with come and experiencing the pleasure of his own orgasm.

“You’ve been a good slut.”

“Thank you.”

“I shall reward you.”

And without pausing for breathe he started to lick her clit and pussy, taking his time, delighting in the taste of their combined juices. As he speeded up she felt the familiar sensation building up inside her. The dirtiness of him eating her come-filled pussy brought her to a third massive climax, so powerful it was that she lost consciousness for a handful of seconds.

When she came to the blindfold was off. For the first time she saw the face of her lover, he was looking at her tenderly, his expressive eyes full of love and amusement.

“You seemed to have enjoyed that my love.”

“I did indeed, my love, as always.”

They kissed passionately before adjusting their clothes and leaving the room.