The Room Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets an unexpected visitor.
4.1k words
4.56
77.5k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brandjay9
Brandjay9
20 Followers

I stood in front of the mirror smoothing my light brown hair. It was parted in the middle and bunched into 2 ponytails falling either side of my face, each tip grazing the tops of my breasts.

It was a hairstyle for this room only. I would never walk down the street like this. It was schoolgirl style, no question about it and if my hair didn't give my intentions away, then my outfit would.

I stood back from the mirror and looked at my thin white cotton shirt, elbow length and knotted at my smooth abdomen. Several inches below my blue plaid skirt began, low slung and finishing mid thigh, all 6 inches of it. The skirt covered the cute boy leg kickers, cut high over my ass. I didn't bother with shoes. I looked pretty cute and although I was old enough to have my school days behind me, I looked young enough to get away with it.

I picked up my phone to let Marc know the room number. He'd be on his way, expecting my text.

We were together every couple of months for a few hours, maybe an evening depending what his annoying wife was up to. I hadn't met her, but had heard enough. I was no longer married and enjoyed the relationship we had. It was an uncomplicated friendship that benefitted us both. We enjoyed each other's company and some enjoyable sex every now and then where I felt free to explore. I didn't love him or yearn for him or even think much about him when I wasn't with him. He was just warm and easygoing and enjoyed time with me without needing to analyze why.

Today was our first role playing experience together and my little cotton kickers were already getting wet at the thought of what was to come.

There was a knock at the door as I was tapping out my text. I moved quickly to open it, realizing too late that it couldn't be him - he couldn't have found out the room number. I pulled the door open before this thought registered fully and standing there, a slight smile on his face wasn't Marc, but Dominick.

Oh god. Oh shit. How was this happening? My stomach dropped with a mixture of fear and surprise.

"Wha ...what are you doing here?" I stammered.

"I might ask you the same question" he asked coolly.

My focus started to re-emerge. He had no right. "Funnily enough I'm minding my own business."

"How very boring" he shot back and his stance changed imperceptibly. To the casual observer he was just standing outside my door, but I knew that stance. I knew the purpose in the angle of his body, the slight twitch of his fingers, the set of his jaw.

"What's his name?"

"What? You don't know him. Please leave now."

"What's his name." His voice had dropped slightly, question mark all gone.

"Can we please talk about this another time?" I asked, starting to close the door.

His hand shot out and stopped it. His eyes ran slowly from my hair down my body to my naked feet and then back to my eyes, pinning me in place. "We'll talk about it now."

I shook my head no.

"It's very simple. You either let me in or I will stand outside your door and take pictures of any man who arrives and then I'll interrogate him. I'm pretty sure a man who's visiting you in a hotel room at 2pm on a weekday has something to hide. No?"

We stood, glaring at each other for long drawn out seconds. He knew that he had me. He would carry out his threat.

"Fine!" I snapped and opened the door and strode back into the room.

I heard the door close behind me.

I refused to turn around.

I could see my afternoon of fun and exploration was gurgling down the drain and I wasn't sure I could stop it.

"Call him now and cancel."

"I will not!"

"Do it now. If he comes to the door, I will answer it. Is that what you want?" I could hear that he had moved closer behind me.

"Do it."

I scowled and picked up the phone. Dialing Marc I took a deep breath as it connected.

"Hey! I'm about 15 mins away, what's the room number?"

"Marc, I'm sorry. I have to postpone. Something's come up. I can't go into it now but we have to postpone. I'm sorry."

"What?" I could hear his disappointment. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry. I'll call you tomorrow." I hung up before I had to hear more of the confusion in his voice. I couldn't talk to him now. I couldn't apologize. Couldn't explain.

"Nicely done." drawled Dominick.

I clenched my fists, my jaw. I refused to turn around.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked quietly.

"Purely by chance. I left a meeting across the road and saw you come in, and wasn't that fortunate?" His question sounded almost playful.

"I want you to leave"

"I have no intention of leaving. I find myself very intrigued by this outfit you have on. The little skirt in particular."

My experiences with Dominick had been to date, hard to understand. We'd met at a work function after I'd changed companies. He was complex and compelling. He didn't chase me, but he always sought me out at the functions we found ourselves at. We would invariably end up talking quietly at one side of the room or bar, his manner and body language creating an oasis for the two of us. I'd observed how other women admired him. He was quite powerfully built and had brown hair and green eyes like me. Not conventionally good looking but compelling in a way that eclipsed most other men in a room. I'd heard he had a girlfriend but he'd never mentioned her.

He had a slightly dangerous edge to him, like something was simmering below the surface and any conversation seemed to be a chance for him to lead me further toward a precipice of his choice. It often felt like he was gently holding me over the edge so my stomach was permanently in a flip flop around him.

One weekend morning after a run I'd taken refuge at a cafe as a storm had set in and the rain was pounding down. He was there, alone, paper and coffee in hand. We shared some breakfast and sat talking for an hour as the rain poured down outside. It was one of those moments in time where it felt like there was nobody in the world but the two of us. He had a habit of focussing his attention on me so intensely whenever we were together, that the absence of it after would leave me feeling strangely empty.

He drove me home in the rain and turned the engine off when we arrived at my apartment. The rain was streaking down the windscreen obscuring everything outside. Without a word, he turned to me slowly and reached his arm out to cup the back of my head and drew my lips to his. It was the most delicious kiss I'd ever experienced. Slow, tender, perfect lips took my breath away. His tongue probed my mouth gently, firmly and his hand on the back of my head pulled me in closer as my hands reached out to touch his jaw and roam slowly down his chest. I wanted to stay there all day and drown in that incredible kiss against the backdrop of the rain, but he pulled back slowly and tilted my head up so my eyes met his. He was smiling that little smile and with regret in his voice he told me he had to go. I was so dazed I barely remember getting out of the car and into my apartment, collapsing into a chair trying to make sense of the morning's events.

That had been three weeks ago. And since then, no phone call, no contact. Nothing.... Prick.

---------------------

"What do you have on under this little skirt I wonder." He drawled.

I ignored him, my back still to him. My hands still clenched.

"My guess is little white panties. Am I right?"

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.

He chuckled. I could hear he'd stepped closer.

"Lift up your skirt" he said softly.

"Go away. I hate you"

"You want to hate me, but you don't. Lift up your skirt." he was close enough to me that I could feel his breath at my ear.

"No."

"Lift it.... now."

I was frozen in place. I'm not sure if it was my stubborn anger holding me there or a strange desire to see what would happen if I refused him. He was always so in control.

Suddenly he was right behind me, a millimeter behind my body. Still not touching but his breath was hot in my ear. "Pull that skirt up. I'm not going to tell you again" he growled.

My body started to tremble. An ounce of fear creep in. He had not touched me since he entered the room but it was abundantly clear to me what he could do if he wanted to.

I willed myself to breathe and reached down, grabbing my skirt and slowly raising it to just below my ass.

"Higher."

After a pause I did as he asked until my skirt was bunched around my waist.

"Very nice" he commented after a moment. I knew he was looking at the lower half of my ass which the cotton panties were designed to reveal. My ass was rounded, firm but juicy. Grab able I'd been told before.

I felt his thumbs at the crease where it meets my upper thigh. One on each leg as he stroked inside to out. He then lightly ran his hands up the backs of my thighs and gently grabbed my ass.

His touch, feather light told me his main desire was not to hurt me however, I was under no illusions that he had every intention of doing so if he felt the situation warranted it.

"These are the naughtiest little panties I think I've seen in a long time. Take them off."

"No."

"Let's not have this every-time I speak. Take them off!"

I burned again with anger. His assumption, his arrogance blew me away. I was horny as hell but my growing rage was threatening to take over. Before I had a chance to contemplate a response, he grabbed me by the waist and spun me against the desk to our right. My hands moved instinctively to the table and my palms landed flat stopping me hitting it too hard. I felt my skirt being yanked up and then a hard blow on my right ass cheek. With his other hand he held me down by my back and then delivered an even harder blow to the left one.

My breath caught in my throat. My skin burned with the pain. I'd never been spanked before, never done anything really, truly sexually adventurous. In that moment I felt so out of my depth, so inexperienced and at his mercy.

An "Oh god" slipped out of my mouth.

"When I tell you to do something I want it done without hesitation. Do you understand me?"

My mind was foggy. What was happening? Not 5 minutes ago I was ready for some lighthearted fun with Marc and now my body threatened to betray me with another man and his words, his hands.

You see, I get wet. Very wet. Very easily. Enough that if my mind wanders on the bus for a few minutes, I'm destined to have to wear those damp knickers between my legs for the rest of the day.

SMACK

"Do...You...Understand...Me" quietly, menacingly he breathed this into my ear.

"Yes" I gasped.

His hand went around to my front and slid under my skirt straight to the crotch of my panties, like he knew what I had been thinking. His finger pressed firmly up and he felt how wet they were, as I did.

My breath caught in my throat. Every bit of resistance I had was melting away as he started to move his finger in slow, small circles.

"You're a naughty little thing aren't you. All dressed up with your neat little panties. But they're sopping wet. Whatever is going through that mind of yours?" He taunted.

His finger continued to circle slowly, tightly at first, his movement minimal and contained. My face burned with the shame of my body's betrayal at his touch. He'd hurt me and was now caressing me so gently and I could feel the nerve endings in my body start to come alive, my thought processes receding.

"If I slipped these panties off and shoved my cock inside you I could do it one stroke, couldn't I? You'd be tight and hot but so wet, wouldn't you?"

I was paralysed by his words. He breathed this into my ear while his finger continued its motion and all rational thought left me.

Without warning he pulled his hand away and smacked my right cheek again but this time left his hand there and grabbed my ass hard. He pressed his body up against me pushing me further down against the table. I felt for the first time his erection against me. It was hard and big and it excited me. Scared me.

He reached underneath me and pulled at the front of my shirt, popping some buttons. He yanked the shirt and my bra strap off my left shoulder and sunk his teeth in hungrily, biting at the junction of my shoulder and neck. I was having trouble breathing. I could feel my ass pressing back against him, my back arching. I was moving involuntarily, reveling in the feel of his strength against me as his teeth grazed my neck over and over.

His breath was hot in my ear again "Touch my cock."

This snapped me back to the room. My mind was having trouble processing. Just as I started to get comfortable with each development he threw me off balance.

"Touch it." His tone firmer now.

I reached behind me and slid my hand between us and placed it on him. God it was so hard and through the outline of his pants I felt for the first time it's thickness, warmth and length. His lips were on my neck and I felt a thrill shoot through me knowing he was as excited as I, while he tried to maintain his control over himself, over me.

He reached forward again and slid his hand down my pussy but this time he was inside my pants. My wetness offered him no resistance as his hand slid further down and he put one finger inside me.

I gasped and dropped my hand from his pants and steadied myself as he pulled his finger out and ran it up my pussy, coating me in my juices.

"I'm glad you completed this schoolgirl look with a shaven pussy" he said as he plunged his finger in again, slowly and firmly. The sensation was incredible. In and out he went with the occasional flick of my clit when he withdrew his finger and it was starting to drive me mad. I was so wet I could feel it on my thighs.

He pushed his finger in and all the way out and brought it to my lips, shoving it in. "Suck."

I closed my eyes and sucked his finger. I was so weak with longing, with anticipation. His control of my body was unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

"Turn around" he ordered. I stood up and turned slowly, my eyes down, my chest heaving. He undid the knot of my shirt and pulled it roughly down my arms, exposing my bra. White and lacy, the cups pushing my breasts up into sexy mounds.

He pulled both straps down and held his hands there, on my arms, running his thumbs lightly over the mounds of my breasts. "Take your panties off"

I reached down under my skirt and tugged them down letting them fall to the floor. In one swift movement he dropped to his knees and pulled up my skirt sliding his tongue straight inside me and and then out and up to my now very sensitive clit. I gasped and leant back against the desk. His change of pace was dizzying.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled them apart and plunged his tongue in as far as it would go. Again and again he pressed his face hard against me, his tongue curling inside me and flicking, cobra-like against my clit until I realised I could hear my voice panting "oh god, oh god" as I felt the onset of an intense orgasm build. I opened my legs wider and leaned back needing him deeper as he grabbed my thighs and then stopped, sliding his face up my torso, cleaning my juices off his mouth with my skin.

He came face to face with me and chuckled softly when he saw my frustration. He grabbed the back of my head and brought his lips down to mine. Softly, firmly, gently parting them, his tongue probed inside my mouth, letting me taste myself on him. He held me firmly and as we kissed I pressed against him, desperately wanting to feel the hardness of his body, his cock jammed against me. My leg lifted up and wound around him. He lifted me up and swung me around and onto the bed and as he plunged his tongue into my mouth I heard the gratifying sound of his belt opening, then a zip and my hands went to his shirt, pulling it over his head.

And then I felt it. Hard and hot against my wet opening. Hands in my hair yanking my head back, forcing me to look him in the eye.

"Tell me what you want" he demanded.

Oh no. The hardest thing. Me, who could talk all day and night about anything had somehow never become comfortable talking during sex, which really bothered me. I wanted to feel free and able to do it. It was so easy but so very hard.

"Tell me" he repeated.

I blushed. I felt this was a test I wanted top marks in. I swallowed "I... want your cock."

"You want my cock...where?"

I swallowed hard "In my... pussy."

"How do you want it?"

Oh god. I couldn't do this. I couldn't say the words. I knew my face was turning red.

He smiled that almost cruel smile and I was aware at once that more than my words he wanted my discomfort, to see it, to feel it. I had often wondered if this is partly what drew him to me. He liked to prod and poke me whenever we talked, observing my reactions. He wanted to draw me out.

He bared his teeth and growled softly into my face and repeated his question tightening his hold on my hair "How do you want it."

"Hard." The word slipped out of my mouth before the thought had fully formed in my brain and before I could feel the shock of my response, he plunged his cock into me in one stroke sending my head back as a strangled cry came out of my mouth.

He pulled all the way out and slammed back in again, so deep and time just... stopped. There was nothing but that unbelievable sense of fullness inside me.

"Fuck!" I cried.

"Say it" he demanded.

"Fuck me" I screamed and he grabbed me by the wrists and held me down hard as he plunged his cock into me over and over again. He brought his lips down and crushed them on mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth as he relentlessly pounded into me.

The feel of his cock inside me was almost indescribable. He filled me in a way I'd never experienced before. Each stroke was so deep and hard and creating so much pleasure inside me just with his width and his length and the angle of his body.

My eyes flew open and my legs widened and wrapped around him as the full weight of his body pressed down into mine as I rose to meet him. Never had I felt such raw animal lust start to course through me. I wanted to dig my fingers into his skin drawing blood and pull at his hair till there was nothing left.

"Yes... yes... don't ...stop ...please....please" the half formed phrases were tumbling out of my mouth.

He released one hand from my wrists and yanked my bra down to my waist in one swift movement and wrenched it off my body, hurling it to the floor.

His hand found my breast and he paused, looking down and admiring them before bringing squeezing roughly, pinching my aching nipples with one hand while he kept up his pace.

He dipped his head to them and took each one in his mouth, sucking hungrily. I arched my back shoving as much of my breasts into his mouth as I could. I wanted his mouth over every part of them.

I started to feel a buildup inside me. My body was threatening to explode from the inside out. I was gasping as he continued pounding into me. The weight of his body crushing me.

I met his eyes for the first time since he entered me and the look on his face was almost indescribable. His normally smooth mask replaced with animal lust mixed with something that looked like wonder. He seemed surprised, moved by the response he was eliciting in me.

I struggled against his grip "please ....please."

"Please what" he growled as I writhed.

"Please...I want to touch you."

He released my hands and they were on him like a flash. His face, his neck, his shoulders. God those incredible shoulders, hard like a jungle cat. I'd never had the pleasure of anything more than that light touch on his chest, wanting so badly to shred that deliciously thin tshirt he wore right off his body and now here he was. I could touch his bare chest and hard muscles, feel his warm skin, as looked down at me and continued his assault on my body.

Brandjay9
Brandjay9
20 Followers
12