The Room Ch. 04

Story Info
Your first taste.
844 words
4.18
28.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 – First taste

Her fingers quickly undid the buttons of your silk blouse, slipping this silently from your shoulders to reveal your now hard, erect, nipples.

She moved behind you and with practised ease, loosened the belt of your skirt, allowing this to fall silently to the floor and revealing your wet silk panties. Pausing to run her finger teasingly under your legs she finally slipped her fingers under the band of your panties, quietly gasping as she pulled them gently downwards to the floor.

Except for the Negro, who wore only his thick studded collar, we were now all completely naked.

The girl gestured that you should climb onto the bed, straddling the shackled Negro’s back and positioned directly above his reddened black buttocks.

The Negro grunted as, still grasping the leather whip, you eagerly climbed onto him and settled your warm, wet pussy onto his glistening back. He sensed that his fate was about to take yet another turn.

You looked down at the man’s black buttocks and ran your hands across his strong thighs, forced wide apart by the bonds that restrained his ankles, tightly to the corners of the bed. You smiled and wet your lips excitedly with your tongue, in expectation of the feast now laid out before you. You leant forward, placing one hand at each side of the Negro’s thighs and bent your head slowly between his legs.

The Negro, sensing perhaps the onset of some pleasure, moaned quietly as you began to lick gently between his legs.

Still grasping the whip, you rocked gently on his back as your tongue licked hungrily with ever-longer strokes and your mouth explored between his buttocks and onwards down towards his throbbing cock, still laying beneath his massive body.

As if to remind him of your power over him, you stroked the inside of his thighs with the leather whip cracking this softly at the end of each long stroke. The Negro’s body jerked gently under your pussy and in unknowing anticipation.

The girl and I continued to watch intently from where we stood at the end of the iron bed.

As you lifted your head briefly at the end of each long stroke we could see clearly the Negro’s engorged scrotum now glistening from the saliva pouring from your wet mouth. It was lost from sight as your head made yet another slow yet urgent descent into the depths of the Negro’s groin.

Occasionally, you prised apart the Negro’s tight buttocks to allow you greater penetration for the passage of your tongue over his clenched anus and further on towards his hot and swollen genitals.

Standing behind me, the girl crouched down and reached between my legs to grasp my own hot and stiff shaft that now throbbed in her hand. She held it firmly, restraining its natural erection and preventing me from masturbating.

Continuing to watch you, I felt her head between my legs and her soft lips teasing the sensitive tip of my cock. She gently ran her tongue down the full length of my penis, biting softly as she closed her teeth and lips around the swollen head.

Suddenly, something took her eye and the girl crawled across to reach for the attaché case still under the bed.

She opened it and took out what looked like a thin ligature, a leash and a small leather case.

She stood up and beckoned for you to hand her the whip, indicating that you should lean back to avoid the lash of the whip as it fell onto its target. The girl brought the whip down sharply across the Negro’s buttocks causing him to jerk upwards.

Your soft licking had caused him to relax considerably and the shock of the sudden whiplash across his buttocks reminded him that he had yet fully to satisfy his Mistress’s desires.

Until this moment the Negro had been totally restrained apart from his huge genitals which had been allowed to hang free between his legs. In a soft yet commanding voice the girl instructed the Negro to raise his buttocks higher off the bed.

Handing you the soft ligature she gestured for you to reach under the Negro and encircle his scrotum and cock, finally pulling the ligature tight and causing the combined genitals to further bulge and strain.

Reaching under the man’s body, you secured the soft ligature with a small knot and withdrew your now heavily perspiring hands.

Taking the leash, the girl passed it behind you, still sitting on the Negro’s back and quickly clipped one end of the leash to the studded collar, which circled the man’s thick neck. She eagerly handed you the other end of the leash and instructed you to pull hard.

The Negro’s head jerked violently upward against the collar, further straining the handcuffs that secured his wrists and ankles to the bed.

The girl snapped open the small leather case, which contained a vibrator, a selection of different heads and a small phial of scented oil.

She handed you the oil.