The Room Ch. 06

Story Info
A new Mistress.
1.2k words
4.23
22.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pointing to the floor, she barked for the man immediately to fall on all fours an order with which he obediently complied, his cock dangling invitingly between his legs, but still restricted by the tight ligature.

Bending over the man, the girl gestured that you should tug sharply on the leash to indicate to the man what he now had a new Mistress who he must obey and please at your command.

With a sharp crack of the whip now in her hand she forced the Negro to walk round the bed on all fours pulling the leash, which you now held firmly in your hands. After a few steps you jerked the leash back to halt the Negro and walked around to face him, kneeling before you.

Roughly, you grabbed his thick black hair and lifted his still blindfolded head bringing his face to within inches of your aching and wet pussy.

Looking down at the Negro and in a commanding voice, you instructed him to nestle his face against your pussy and to gently rub his nose up and down the outer folds of your juicy labia.

The Negro moved his head gently down and under your legs caressing your swollen pussy with his broad nose before using his thick pink tongue to explore the inner secrets of your clitoris that throbbed under his continued licking. You moaned softly as his tongue and nose brought you to a higher state of excitement beside the bed.

Meanwhile, the girl had turned to face me. Her hands outstretched to grasp my already wet and swollen cock again as she gently massaged the sensitive underside of the long shaft with her sharp fingernails.

She smiled as she gestured for me to lay on the bed.

As I did so she pushed me gently backwards so that my buttocks lay across the still stained cushions, thrusting my penis forward and upwards. Licking her lips again, she straddled me facing the end of the bed and bent her head forward towards my throbbing cock.

Although I could not see, I felt her mouth close over the tip of my penis sucking first softly then steadily harder until she had taken the entire length of my stiff cock into her warm throat. I felt the tightness as my cock penetrated deeper into her soft mouth and then into her throat.

She continued eating my cock for some minutes, slowing as she felt my ejaculation rising and restraining my natural urge to come, then quickening as if to tease the flow of semen from the depths of my aching testicles.

My eyes feasted on her moist and inviting pussy, only a few inches above my face. Lifting my head, I lightly brushed her with first my lips and then my tongue searching ever deeper into her inner secret cavities. I quickly found her clitoris and gently teased the tip of my tongue across it causing her to moan and shake her hips uncontrollably. She responded by taking my cock yet further into the depths of her throat.

We played alternately at this unspoken game until I could hold my ejaculation no longer.

With a sudden rush we both climaxed together as my semen exploded from within the depths of my penis into her throat. She continued to hold my pulsing cock in her mouth as the semen filled her throat and began to trickle from her mouth.

She licked her lips and the end of my swollen penis, sucking the remaining semen from my cock until she could extract no more.

We lay on the bed panting from exhaustion, in the position we each had begun.

For some minutes more, I continued to lick and nuzzle the girl’s wet pussy, still close to my face and I felt her hands and mouth around my still hard and erect cock.

I looked across to where you were standing next to the bed.

Having watched us, you were clearly ready to take full advantage of your new found toy, the Negro, still tethered to you by leash, blindfolded and standing obediently on all fours in front of you, awaiting your next command. Your grip on his hair had tightened as you watched us and as you thrust your pussy ever harder into his face.

You licked your lips hungrily at the prospect of what was to come.

The girl turned and gestured for us to get off the bed, pointing to a low settee in the corner of the room where we could continue our pleasure and watch while you enjoyed yourself with the Negro.

As we waited, the girl quickly resumed her attention to my still hard cock and gently slid her mouth over the shaft as she massaged my balls with her long fingers.

I responded as my own fingers quickly returned to caress and stimulate her still erect and wet clitoris.

You jerked the leash against the neck of the black man, indicating for him to follow you on all fours around the bed.

As he walked forward his huge penis, still tied tightly with his engorged scrotum, swung menacingly below his body.

As he passed where we were sitting we could see his buttocks glistening from the oil which you had liberally applied with your hands to his groin and genitals. Tethered to you, he was now in an advanced stage of sexual excitement and although he could not see you he could smell and taste the sexual aroma and juices, which were pouring from your pussy.

You stopped at the side of the bed, facing us and lay back, still clutching the leash, which held the now panting Negro.

With a sharp tug you instructed the Negro forward on all fours between your legs which you widened to better accommodate his huge head.

You threw our head go back as the Negro thrust his pink tongue eagerly yet roughly into the lips of your wet pussy. You gasped as the thick tongue licked and penetrated deep within your passage, pausing occasionally as it found a particularly sensitive spot.

Your back arched as your hands gripped the Negro’s head to steer him ever closer in towards your moist, yet hard, clitoris. You lifted your legs to allow the Negro’s tongue yet deeper access and cried out as he thrust his broad lips and mouth onto you.

The girl and I watched. From where we were sitting, we could see the Negro’s glistening buttocks and genitals very clearly as, still tied with the ligature, his penis and testicles swung in rhythm to his thrusting head.

The Negro continued to eat you with his mouth and tongue for some minutes, until his breathing became heavier as he approached orgasm.

Suddenly, sensing his more urgent licking, you jerked his head back and ordered him immediately to withdraw and move back from between your legs.

Your pussy, wet from the Negro’s saliva and your own juices, throbbed with excitement and anticipation.

You raised yourself from the bed and stood over the Negro.

Ordering him to stand up, you watched as he drew himself up to his full height. His enormous body towered over you and you looked up in awe at his taut and muscular physique.

Running your hands slowly across his black skin you gasped in sudden realisation at the size of his huge penis so close now to your wet and eager mouth.

You unclipped the leash from its collar and turning towards us you licked your lips and smiled.