The Room Ch. 08

Story Info
The finale as three plays one.
1.3k words
4.55
21.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Three Plays One

Her fingers worked gently into your pussy and out again, searching for hard tip of your clitoris, which she quickly found.

Rubbing gently, her fingers slipped and slid through the combined juices, which you and the Negro had created, and which were now spread liberally over your loins.

The tip of the Negro's cock stiffened as it sensed your pussy responding to the soft caress of the girls slender, invading, fingers.

The girl slowly withdrew her wet finger and put it in her mouth, hungrily licking the juices, which ran down its length.

Her hand returned to the Negro's cock.

Slowly she eased her fingers around the massive penis, gripping it tightly in her hand.

The Negro's breath began to quicken again as she slid her hand up and down, pulling hard at the end of each successive stroke to give maximum power to her technique.

I stood at the foot of the bed, my hands locked onto the iron bedstead and beads of perspiration all over my body as I watched. My erect penis throbbed between the bars of the bedstead and rested on the soft black silk sheets on the bed.

As if by some prearranged signal, the Negro lifted his body off the bed, his huge cock still hard and erect in front of him.

Writhing gently on the silk sheets in front of us you put your hands between your legs and looking directly at each of us in turn, you masturbated gently.

The girl gestured for the Negro and I to stand at each side of the bed, close to where your head lay now on the soft cushions, still streaked with the Negro's semen.

She moved onto the bed and positioning herself between your outstretched ankles, she gently pushed and prised your legs further apart.

Your body arched in anticipation and expectation.

Placing both her soft hands under you, she raised your buttocks and looking directly into your eyes, she bent her head slowly forward.

You gasped as her tongue flicked across the lips of your wet pussy and gently brushed inside each fold of your outer labia.

Your clitoris stood erect and teased by the gentle licking from the tip of the girl's expert tongue your breath quickened noticeably. Her saliva mixed with the already heavy concentration of sexual juices, which were spread over your pussy.

Without moving from her position, the girl gestured for the Negro and I to kneel on each side of the bed so that our cocks would be within easy reach of your mouth.

You grasped the Negro's penis in your right hand and mine in your left, squeezing gently as if in readiness to prepare ourselves for your ultimate pleasure.

Turning your head firstly to the right, you touched the end of your tongue on the tip of the Negro's black cock only inches from your face, gently pulling his penis towards your open mouth.

You closed your moist lips around the head of the swollen cock and gently sucked.

Pushing the Negro gently away, you turned your face towards me and licked generously over the full length of my hard cock, finishing with a teasing flick of your tongue across the sensitive tip.

Your mouth and tongue continued to play simultaneously with both stiff cocks as your hands gripped each of us tightly and as the girl gently licked and probed with her tongue into your wet pussy.

After some minutes, your breathing began to quicken still further as we all approached climax.

With the girl's head bobbing faster between your legs, you pulled hard on each cock, gently brushing the tips with your tongue and at a whim, occasionally thrusting a steaming penis into the soft depths of your throat.

I was the first to come. Having stood motionless at the foot of the bed for so long, it was impossible for me to hold myself any longer. You sensed the more urgent thrusting of my cock and lifting your head, thrust it deep into your mouth, closing your lips tightly around it. Still gripping the Negro's penis tightly in your other hand.

I ejaculated into your mouth with full force as my pent-up semen exploded from within my scrotum. The frothy and creamy liquid soon spilled from the corners of your mouth as you fought to swallow each pulse before the next.

Your lips licked hungrily as each droplet of semen escaped from your mouth and as the pulsing of my cock in your mouth finally began to subside.

You turned to the Negro who had watched with increasing agitation as his own climax had approached.

Sensing his more urgent thrusts, you opened your mouth wide and encircled his huge cock with your lips, closing them tightly around its girth. Within your mouth, your tongue teased the tip of the black man's penis and across the sensitive underside of its length.

The girl 's tongue flicked in and out of your pussy teasing out yet further juices and lubricating your now rock hard clitoris, which now protruded proudly from between the lips of your wet vagina.

Your hips thrust your pussy harder into the girl's face to allow her tongue and slender fingers greater access and penetration. The Negro's breathing suddenly quickened.

Your lips sensed the Negro's climax was close.

With a mighty gasp you thrust the massive black cock into the depths of your throat just as the Negro ejaculated. His hot and creamy semen poured into the back of your throat and into your still closed mouth.

The force of his ejaculation took you by surprise and you struggled to contain the huge quantity of semen within your mouth. You swallowed quickly opening and then closing your mouth around the cock as you fought for air before the next massive pulse.

The semen finally overcame you and trickled in large frothy droplets from the corner reaches of your mouth. Your lips sucked at the black monster as the Negro's climax finally began to subside to extract every last drop of precious semen from within the depths of his testicles. Your throat emitted a low soft murmur as you gently swallowed again and again.

Your fingers teased the underside of the Negro's scrotum as if urging him to yet greater heights and perhaps another orgasm.

Finally exhausted from his efforts his penis began to soften as your attention re-focussed on the still bobbing head of the girl between your legs.

With your concentration on the two men, you had failed to notice that she had been gently parting your buttocks and rubbing her long fingers between them. Without inserting it, she pressed her index finger carefully at the entrance to your tight anus while her other finger probed deep into the depths of your wet pussy.

In and out, in and out and in and out, gently pushing harder and further with each successive stroke.

We watched as your body began to arch again and jerk in motion with the girl's deft fingers.

Still grasping tightly the two cocks, now softening in your hand you suddenly let out a sharp cry bucked and finally climaxed pouring your hot slippery juices onto the urgent fingers of the girl between your legs.

Simultaneously you pulled the two cocks towards your still wet mouth again. Turning your head slowly from side to side you alternately licked and teased the softening cocks with your lips and tongue until after some minutes you lay back exhausted.

With an unexpected gasp from your lips, the girl withdrew her fingers from your pussy and sat up, looking pleasingly at her work.

The Negro pulled away and together he and the girl quietly left the room.

I stood over you, admiring the sight of your glistening body in the dim light and moved towards the still open door, closing it quietly behind me. You lay there, naked and alone on the bed but satisfied as the door closed and the room returned to silence and darkness.