The Room Ch. 1

Story Info
She teases you, and pleases you.
654 words
3.8
13.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at my computer one evening, trying to work my thoughts started drifting of my wants of you. The more I typed the less was accomplished. Until I just gave in and let my mind explore the fantasy that was building and let myself have what I was trying to hold back. And so it goes:

Just thinking about being in a room with thick, plush, soft carpet that you feel under your feet. Sparse furniture but a chair in the middle of the room. You are sitting on the chair void of all clothing and blindfolded. No sound but your own heartbeat. Then you feel hands on your neck, lightly dancing around your neck, your shoulders, your arms, to your chest. Kisses on your cheek around to your ears, the back of your neck, your shoulders, your chest, your stomach, your groin. Then nothing...you wait still nothing now slightly trembling waiting. You feel a breeze across the back of your shoulders. It's me blowing softly on you, very softly. Little chills overcome you as you then feel fingers lightly touching your chest around your nipples down your stomach to your sides. Sliding over your arms to your hands and back up again. Now your legs, knees down to your ankles feeling...something soft...ahh a feather gliding over you. Goosebumps all over you as the feather glides up the center of you over your groin. Then again nothing...

Now a kiss, deep, passionate, mind releasing. My tongue and yours circling each others. Minds floating as the kiss continues so very passionately. Now kissing your chin, neck and little kisses and tongue traveling down the front of you. Your hands not being allowed to touch. Pushing them away as they do...

”Must I tie you? Keep your hands still!”

Your cock has grown...it needs attention. My tongue licks the head, around the top and over the smooth surface of your now throbbing member. Lightly sliding down the shaft with my tongue to the base. Licking your balls, sucking them one by one so gently. Fingers sliding to your ass as you move to allow me to finger you. My tongue licking you and following back to your cock as it pulses with the touches. Now as you are ready to feel my mouth over your hardened cock... nothing You moan, wanting, needing...nothing

Asking for more, wanting...more My mouth takes you in all the way...DEEP. Hold...now sliding you in and out of my mouth slowly, slowly. My tongue gliding over you. Slide you in then all the way out, now IN all the way fast! Again hold...sliding out slowly

Sucking, tasting mmmmmmmmm so good!! Drops of precum oozing from you, oh the taste of you, making me so wet as you get more excited. Sliding on your cock as I begin to finger my pussy...oh how it has gotten so wet, so wanting, needing you...but not yet.

Harder pumping you, taking you deep in my mouth. My lips surrounding your shaft and my tongue gliding over you so wantingly.

"Will you cum for me...may I taste you? Let me have you...cum, now cum."

Harder, faster, deep in my mouth. Fingering my pussy, sliding my fingers in and out of me as you feel deep stirrings from within. Getting ready, feeling the need, oh yes you are ready!!

NOW CUM, CUM NOWWWWW!!!!!!! EXPLODING!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...oh yes oh yes you came you came!!! OH GOD...me oh oh oh oh yessssss I AM OH YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Panting, panting...oh God I came too!!!!

My juices all over my fingers as I swallow all your hot cum. Licking it off my lips, swallowing your flow. Our minds free floating as we are calming down but trembling still.

Blindfold off now as you lay down on the floor, gathering yourself, feeling everything is right with the world and so content, so peaceful. I lay beside you and all is right.

We will continue.