The Room: Eighteen and Five

Story Info
An orgy in The Room leads Adam to a realization
1.2k words
4.22
53.2k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Chris. Fuck me big bro. Fuck your little sister."

Since the entire family had turned 18, it quickly became commonplace to have incredibly erotic things happening all around you, even when you are just doing something normal, like I was that afternoon. I was just sitting on the couch with Sara snuggled up against me, watching football.

Across the room, though, was my twin sister getting slowly fucked by our big brother.

Sara was in my arms, having started out beside me, but soon finding her way onto my lap. Her ass was grinding on to my cock, and it didn't help hearing our siblings cumming from across the room. Soon I was hard against Sara's ass. If I hadn't been distracted by the game, I would have fucked her right there.

When the game ended Chris and Lynn had long since left. Sara got up, gave me a kiss, and walked slowly into the kitchen. She always walked slowly now, swaying her ass, knowing that her brothers and dad were drooling over it.

So I was left there watching uninteresting post-game, with a rock hard cock. Before I decided what to do with it, I heard my mom come into the living room to check on me. She glanced over to see my cock at attention.

"What has you so horny, son?" She asked.

"Sara," I told her as she gave a mischievous smile, "She was sitting on my lap during the game. Her ass drives me crazy."

"Really?" mom asked coming over to sit next to me. "Can I tell you something?" she said moving in to whisper in my ear. "I love your sister's ass, too."

My cock jumped as she breathed into my ear like that. "Oh, do you like that?" She asked. "Do you like that your mom thinks your sister is hot? That she loves eating her daughter's pussy?" She kissed me a bit, and then said, "Look another game is about to start. Why don't we make sure you really enjoy it?"

She moved to her knees in front of the couch and took my cock in her mouth. She took her time so that I could sit back and enjoy it while I watched the game, but by half way through the first quarter, I couldn't take anymore and shot my cum into my mom's mouth.

She moved back up next to me on the couch as a little of my cum rolled down her chin. She pushed it back into her mouth with her finger, and gave me a sexy smile. "Yummy."

"So, mom," I said, totally in a buzz from her blowjob, "Do you really like having sex with Sara and Lynn, or is that just talk?

"It's not talk." She said, "I really love those girls. They are drop dead gorgeous, and their pussies taste so nice. Well, you know." She said. "You've tasted them."

"Yeah, they're good," I said, "But you've got a pretty tasty pussy too, mom."

She took my hand from around her shoulder and guided it down to her pussy, pushing two fingers in a few times. She then pulled them out at put them up to my mouth. Her pussy juice tasted wonderful.

***

As we do most evenings, my family found its way down into the room. Lynn was sucking dad's cock, and Chris was fucking Sara. I had mom pinned to the bed by her wrists and was making out with her while my hard cock pushed against her pussy.

In a little while we heard Chris cum. We looked up and saw him in ecstasy as his sister swallowed her bother's load. She got back up from her stomach and looked over at me and mom.

"Sara," mom said from under me. "Come here for a second." She crawled from under my body to meet her. "Adam here doesn't believe that I like to eat my little girl's pussy. Do you think that's true?"

Sara gave me a quick smiling glance and then grabbed our mom giving her a deep kiss and fondling her breast.

"Well in that case," mom said, "why don't you let me prove him wrong? Join me, Adam?"

Sara laid back and spread her legs, while my mom and a met with our faces in front of her pussy. I gave mom's ass a quick little pinch on the way down, and then watched as she gave Sara's pussy a good lick to get her started. Pretty soon, mom and I were taking turns eating out my big sister and kissing each other.

Before long, we heard dad cum in Lynn. Who fell over towards Sara, exhausted. Lynn gave Sara a good long kiss, just in time for her to start cumming on mom's face. After she finished writhing around from her orgasm, mom gave me another kiss and then moved to lick her husbands cum out of their daughter's pussy.

Clearly with a taste for the feminine tonight, mom gave Lynn an equally generous tonguing, all the while eating dads cum out of her pussy.

When Lynn was good and wet, I moved beside mom and got ready to fuck my sister. Mom moved back, and I took my place on my knees between her legs. I looked down at my twin sister ready to plunge into her pussy.

But I couldn't. She looked up at me with loving eyes. She wanted me to make love to her. I couldn't, not here in front of my family. They would all know. She saw the fear in my eyes, and frowned a little, before saying, "Adam, I can't. Daddy fucked me so hard, I just can't take your cock tonight. You can fuck me tomorrow, I promise. Fuck mom. That would be hot. We want to watch you fuck our mom."

I moved over to mom and pulled her to the middle of the bed by her legs. She fell onto her back and gave me a beckoning gesture.

I pushed my cock into my mom's pussy as pleasure exploded through my body. Slowly thrusting, we found a rhythm as we fell into the bliss of our incestuous fucking. My mom's pussy just felt right as my cock slid through it. I could never last beyond making my mom cum, as we soon did.

Right before firing my cum into mom, I looked over at Lynn. The look she gave broke my heart. She looked empty and sad, like someone should look at a funeral, not an orgy. She loved me, and I think she was realizing we couldn't be together.

I closed my eyes and started cumming in my mom. It was pure pleasure, but all the while I was thinking about that look Lynn gave me. That's when I knew that I loved her and there was nothing I could do with it. I couldn't let myself fuck her. If I did, I would be trapped. There would be no stopping it. We would be together, and would forsake everything our parents had given us.

I fell forward onto my mom's tits. She grabbed my ass and pushed me as deep into her as I could go one last time. She kissed me and said, "Why don't you come to bed with me and Lynn tonight?"

"That's okay mom," I said, "I'm just to tired to fuck any of you again tonight." But the truth was, I wanted to be alone. The only one I wanted to be with at that moment was Lynn, and if I couldn't do that, I just as soon wanted to be alone that night.