The Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it feels good," I said. "It's solid steel so it's got a little weight to it, so I never forget it's in there. It's a constant reminder of something that I do for Fiona." I smiled at her and she stroked my back lovingly. "It wiggles around when I walk and stuff, plus taking it out and putting it in stretches a little which feels good too."

"How big is it?" Mike asked, picking up on the stretching part and seeming to become more intrigued.

"Here, let me show you," Fiona said before I could respond. Standing up next to me she grasped the handle of the plug and started to pull. I thought I would die of humiliation so I was very tense and the plug didn't want to budge.

"Just relax and unclench," she said in a low voice next to my ear.

Oh god, oh god. I don't know how but I managed to let go enough for the plug release with an audible pop. I couldn't help but let out a low moan. I was so very glad I had douched earlier so the plug would be clean. I couldn't bear to look so I just stayed where I was, bent over with my now empty hole on display.

"Wow, that's pretty big," Mike said.

"Not really," Sarah said playfully. "It's about as big as you and you keep trying to convince me to let you do it in my ass"

"But look, he is still gaped open," Mike pointed out to my eternal embarrassment. They could probably see half way up my colon.

"It's just temporary," Fiona said. "Go get the lube, dear, so I can put this back in." She smacked me playfully on the ass to send me off.

They continued to discuss the plug and my ass as I trudged off to the bedroom and returned with the jar of lube. Mike and Sarah got suddenly quiet as if they didn't want to miss a second of the action. I opened the jar and Fiona dipped her fingers in to get a small amount of the thick gel which she used to coat the fat bulb and thin shaft of the plug. I put the lid back on the jar and placed it on the coffee table, then resumed my position leaning forward with my hands on the back of the couch and spreading my legs wide to give her access.

"See, his little hole has closed back up already," Fiona pointed out. Would there ever be an end to this, was all I could think.

"Can I see how tight he is?" Sarah asked. "...If that's ok," she added quickly glancing between both Mike and Fiona for permission.

Mike just nodded but Fiona cheerfully said "Of course. He needs some lube in there anyway. That's one of the most important things about anal play - lots of lube. The anus is not self-lubricating like some other areas."

I thought I would die a hundred times as I listened to her open the jar of lube, knowing what was coming next. I felt her move in close between my legs and then her finger touched what should have been my most private orifice, but it was now apparently open to the public. She circled around for a second before starting to push gently at first, then with more force. Slowly I felt the first knuckle pass through the sphincter, then the second, then her other fingers were pressed against me and she was as deep as she could go. I let my breath out in a low hiss as her finger flexed inside me. I could feel a drop of precum on the tip of my penis as she withdrew to the first knuckle and then descended once again making me squirm a little.

"He is really very tight", Sarah said twisting her finger to the left, then back to the right causing me to stifle back a moan. "He really seems to like this. Come and look, babe?" she told Mike.

"I can see just fine" he said.

Sarah withdrew her finger slowly and giggled when I shuddered a little. "Did that feel good?" she asked.

"Mmm, yes," was all I could say.

A moment later, I felt the cold hardness of the plug touch my anus and I tried to both relax and brace myself for what was next. Fiona pushed firmly as my puckered hole stretched around the fat bub of the plug. Sarah caught her breath as it worked its way in and then closed around the narrow shaft letting the handle settle into the track between my cheeks. When it was done, Fiona patted my behind again and I straightened up. I still couldn't bring myself to face them. I felt like I needed to catch my breath.

"Yes, he definitely enjoyed that", Fiona said turning me around and directing everyone's attention to the biggest and hardest erection I think I have ever had in my life. My dick was so engorged that it ached, and there was a dribble of precum oozing down from the tip.

"More drinks?" I asked, needing a small reprieve. Everyone nodded, so I toddled off to the kitchen with my erection leading the way. Once I had a little privacy, I wiggled the plug a little to get it seated more comfortably and then, out of habit, I swiped the precum off the head of my penis with my finger and put it in my mouth just like Fiona had taught me. Precum always has the sweetest taste. I could hear them talking in low voices but only caught enough to know they were still discussing me.

It was another hour at least before Mike and Sarah said they had to leave. I heard Sarah whisper a thank you to Fiona as they were leaving. I'm sure Mike was going to be in for something later.

"I am very proud of you, my pet," Fiona said after they were gone.

"I can't believe I just did all that," I said blushing again as I replayed it in my mind.

"You were amazing!" she said and gave me a long loving kiss while stroking my shaft.

"Do you think Sarah will get Mike to do anything like this?" I asked. "Not sure if he is the type."

"Oh, you might be surprised, Sarah told me that he is really interested in anal. He likes for her to put a finger in his ass when she gives him head and he keeps begging for her to let him take her ass. He seemed pretty interested in your plug too."

"Well, I guess you never know." I said.

"One thing I know for sure is I am horny as hell," she said, grasping my cock and using it to lead me back to the sofa. "Why don't you get down here and see how much I enjoyed your little performance this evening."

I was more than happy to oblige and I ate her until she had to push me away from her cunt. I was feeling desperately horny as well but I knew not to expect anything except frustration, unless... Very sheepishly, looking down at the floor as I still knelt between her legs, I said "maybe you should invite one of the guys to come over..."

Her face lit up. She smiled the biggest smile. "What did you say?"

My face was burning with shame but I said "Can you please invite one of the guys over? I really need to cum."

Sitting up, she took my face in her hands and lifted it so I was looking her in the eyes, then asked "You need to cum, or you need cum?"

Oh god, what had I said? Had I made a Freudian slip? I wasn't sure which way I had said it, but I knew what she wanted to hear. Without lowering my gaze this time, I whispered "Please, I need cum."

"Oh, my beautiful pet! Since you put it that way, how could I possibly say no?' She leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "Go and put on your blindfold and wait in the playroom. I'll join you shortly."

I should have felt beaten or something but all I could feel at that moment was excitement and anticipation as I entered the playroom, knelt in front of the chair, and slipped the soft leather blindfold over my eyes.

12