The Roomies

Story Info
Who said three's a crowd?
5.3k words
3.83
28.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having recently separated after too many years with the wrong woman. I was much relieved when a friend said I could stay in the extra room in the apartment he shared with his girlfriend. Dave told me that he and Marie had made the room up to be a guestroom from the start so I didn't need any furniture.

Dave is 32, stands about 6' 2," is very attractive and has a nice athletic build. I worked with him for over a year and there never seemed to be a problem with him getting women. He did seem to have a problem keeping them though, but I never really pressed him as to why. He had only been with Marie a short while and the few times I saw her I thought she was very hot. It was exciting to think that I would be right there in the same house with her. Marie's 28 and maybe 5' 6." She has a few extra pounds but they're in all the right places, and she proudly sports a pair of 38DD's. From the way she dresses you could tell she liked to turn men's heads. With medium length straight black hair and big beautiful hazel eyes she could project an air of sexuality that was irresistible. She was a constant tease and made no attempt to hide her flirting.

Dave had left our firm to take a position that had him working nights, which left Marie and I alone a lot. Our talk often turned to sex. She told me that while Dave was well hung and an okay fuck; he was a chauvinist and lacked imagination in bed. She admitted that she wanted to surprise him by getting a large vibrator and giving him a show he wouldn't forget. I could sense that she was uneasy with the idea of going to a store where she could get what she desired. I offered to go get it for her and she gladly accepted.

"A really big one," she said as we drove. "Dave's cock is a little over eight inches and pretty thick, so I want one at least ten or twelve and thicker than he is. I want him to be jealous when he sees my pussy stuffed with more than he can pack in me" she added with a wicked little smile. My mind was flooded with thoughts of this doll taking on cocks this big. I wondered if she would notice the bulge growing in my pants. "There is one thing I would like for doing this," I told her. "I'd like to see you use it on yourself at least once too" With a smile she assured me that it wouldn't be a problem.

I went in the store while she waited and I was amazed at the selection. The closest I found to what she had described was a translucent purple vibrating dildo that was almost fourteen inches and so thick I couldn't get my hand around it. It was so large that it was hard for me to imagine it inside her so I went out and described it to her since there was a no return policy. She nodded anxiously and assured me that the size I described would be wonderful. I went and made the purchase and brought her the new toy.

"Oh my, that's perfect," she said with a smile when I took it out of the bag. I said "Remember our deal, this I gotta see," trying to hide my excitement. "In good time, just be patient. I have to give Dave a show first, but you'll get to see too." I could hardly wait.

I had the next day off but Dave had go to work at eleven. After a nice dinner we all sat around and talked. As she guided the conversation toward sex I was getting excite knowing what lay in store. She finally told Dave that she had gotten a new toy she wanted him to see, and headed off to the other room. When she returned she was wearing a turquoise baby doll nighty that clasped in the front and was covered with a sheer floor length robe. Her breasts stood out nicely and her hands were behind her back. I could see her hard nipples through the silky material. I saw Dave looking at me to see if I was checking this out and it seemed he didn't approve. When she revealed the massive dildo and asked if she could give us a show, he looked shocked and said "Not in front of Ron."

I offered up some excuse about not wanting to cause a problem and said I didn't mind going to my room and finishing the book I had been reading. I got up and left quickly so as to hide the tent that was rising in my shorts. I tried to hear what was going on and I could tell that Dave was jumping her about the way she was dressed in front of me. I heard them walk down the hall past my room then their door closed.

Having heard Dave's moans and Marie's squeals of delight several times since moving in, I listened eagerly. I stroked my swollen cock as I waited yet I never heard the sounds of their passion. I could only hear Dave still griping her out. After what seemed like an eternity I heard Dave leave for work. I waited till I was sure he was gone before I even opened the door and went out. Marie's door was closed so I went to the living room and was surprised to see the dildo on the end table. I picked it up and took it to my room hoping I didn't get her into too much trouble. Figuring the whole thing to be a bad idea I hid the toy away and drifted into a little fantasy till I was about to fall asleep. I was roused by a light knock and Marie asked if she could come in. She apologized and said that Dave was being an ass about the whole thing and not to let it bother me, that he'd get over it. I told her I was sorry and that in all the time I'd known him I'd never seen him like that.

"He is such a stick in the mud," she said as she sat on the bed next to me. I looked her right in the eyes and without warning she leaned over and pressed her mouth hard to mine and her tongue parted my lips. Throwing all caution to the wind I reached up and cupped her breast as I started kissing my way down her neck and nibbling her earlobe. I laid her back on the bed and unhooked her nighty and opened it reveal the lovely mounds I had fantasized about so many times. I flicked my tongue over her hard nipples and sucked each one while my hands caressed her stomach and lightly brushed over her matching crotchless panties. I was so taken with how sexy she looked as my tongue worked its way toward her neatly trimmed pussy. Her lips were clean- and there was a little round patch of hair just above her swollen clit. I let my tongue graze lightly over her clit before I pulled her lips open and poked it deep into her. Her scent and taste were intoxicating.

I heard a slight gasp as I licked up and down her sweet lips and sucked on her swollen nub. I looked up and could see passion and desire burning in her eyes. Then I got an idea and I must have sat there a dwelt on it for a minute because the next thing I knew she was telling me to finish what I started. Without her seeing I reached over and got the vibrator and turned it on just as I touched it to her clit. The waves of pleasure it gave her were plainly visible and I worked the giant head over her sensitive mound. I waited till I saw her look at me and I put the head in my mouth and got it nice and wet. "Fuck me with it, NOW!!!" she said growing impatient. I parted her pussy lips and pressed the head deep into the opening of her box. She wanted it badly and grabbed the huge toy and crammed it in. I watched in amazement as her hole just opened up and engulfed it. With a couple of thrusts she had it about 3/4 of the way in. She said "Now you fuck me with it."

I swung around to put my cock near her mouth and grabbed the dildo in one hand and put the other so I could work her clit. I felt her warm mouth close around my dick slowly taking it all the way to the base. I started fucking her pussy with the whirring rubber toy. I slid down just a bit and was able to suck on her clit, rolling it between my lips. This enabled me to drive the dildo in deep with both hands. I had the most awesome view of her pussy being stretched wide open to accommodate the massive thickness.

She grabbed my ass and pulled me hard forcing my cock deep down her throat. The harder I fucked her pussy the more intense her sucking became. I could see that it wouldn't be long before we both exploded. She started thrusting her hips so as to impale herself onto the jumbo toy. Her moaning was muffled by my cock, which began pumping cum deep in her throat. Being more than she could handle her orgasm ripped lose and her body began shaking and bucking. I slipped out of her mouth as she squealed wildly. I kept fucking her pussy but gradually reduced the tempo till finally I stopped and turned it off. She just lay there breathing heavily with her thighs clamped tightly together. Her face was all sweaty and come cover and the stump of the dildo still protruded from her quivering pussy.

Several minutes passed before she slowly opened her eyes. I kissed her gently and licked a few drops of my cum off her cheek and chin. She pulled me closer and kissed me hard exploring my mouth with her tongue and letting me taste my cum even more. She had a look of lusty passion and satisfaction that I'll never forget. It was still a few more minutes before I noticed her legs relax their grip and I slowly slid the tool from her sopping stretched hole. I cradled her in my arm, smiled at her and said, "So I guess I got the right one huh?"

"Oh my god, you have no idea!!!" she said "That was so intense, thank you" She laid her head on my chest and I just caressed her till she drifted off to sleep.

I let her sleep there for awhile but I had to wake her. I still wanted a little time with her before Dave got home. We spent another hour or so just talking and touching and I confessed to her that I could easily have feelings for her. She told me that Dave was a totally sound sleeper and until we figured out what to do I could have her anytime Dave was gone or asleep. She kissed me goodnight and left my room. I heard the door to her room close. I lay there and reflected on what had happened and wondered how long it would be before she would be in my arms again. I don't remember falling asleep but I remember dreaming of a plan that might make things work for everyone. I know Marie would go for it I only had to sell Dave on it.

Marie came to visit me in the night telling me that Dave was asleep and wasn't giving her what she needed. I rubbed her feet with lotion then gave her a light touch body massage. Fire burned in her eyes as I rubbed clit and slipped my fingers in her sweet wet pussy. She rolled over and climbed on top of me for a hot sixty-nine. I poked my tongue deep inside her as she swallowed my cock to the base.

I was totally turned on and tried to push her off so I could make love to her but she grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper into her mouth sucking me for all I was worth. She ended up with her mouth full of my hot seed, then turning around she smiled and kissed me deeply and surprised me by letting my cum run into my mouth. I sucked her tongue as I squeezed her beautiful breasts. She pulled away and winked and said "I'll be right back" She went off to Dave's room and I lay there waiting anxiously for her to return.

When she finally returned she admitted that while Dave was sleeping she had sucked his cock till he was hard then had rode him to his completion but that he was back asleep before she even dismounted. I kissed her deeply then slid a pillow under her hips so I could feast on her cum filled pussy. She grabbed my head and ground it into her hot wet slit. I looked up and could see by the look in her eyes that she was ready.

Running the swollen head of my now rock hard cock over her clit she kept thrusting her hips in an attempt to get me inside her. I teased her a little more before plunging deep into her. She wrapped her legs tightly around me and held me deep inside her as she bucked wildly and moaned for me to fuck her harder. We spent the next few hours in a state of wild frenzy. She rode me till I filled her then came up and sat on my face so our juices could run into my mouth as she sucked my cock clean and made me hard again. As soon as I was ready she got on her knees and wiggled her ass in front of my face. I guided my cock into her now swollen pussy, grabbed her hips and gave her a good hard fuckin'. She came so hard I could feel her wetness flood around me which in turn brought me off again.

We lay there in each other's arms till we fell asleep. Unfortunately we were both so exhausted that we didn't hear Dave get up in the morning and he found her asleep in my bed. She tried to slough it off that we had been talking and she had just fallen asleep. I don't think he bought it but didn't say much about it.

That evening we decided that we would do a little drinking. Dave and I went to the liquor store and bought some schnapps. A bottle of apple and one of cinnamon.

When we returned to the apartment Marie had gotten dolled up and was wearing a sexy maroon teddy with a matching sheer robe. She looked so hot I could hardly take my eyes off her. Her nipples were standing hard and proud straining against the material of the teddy. Dave caught me ogling her several times. After several cinnamon apple shooters he seemed to be less concerned about my presence. Dave walked over to the table to pour another shot and Marie started rubbing her palm over the bulge, which was already quite obvious in his shorts.

Without a moment of hesitation she whipped down his pants and had his hard thick cock in her mouth. She sucked him deep as she worked her hand around the base and her other hand gently cupping his swollen balls. It didn't take long and he was leading Marie to the living room floor. She lay down with her legs spread wide invitingly. Dave's back was to me but I could see the look of bliss as she guided Dave's cock into her eager pussy. Dave fucked her good and hard as I watched. Marie whispered something to Dave and he rolled off her and lay down. Marie mounted him and I watched his cock as her hot wet pussy swallowed it up. I moved over to get a better view. Before I knew it I was right there, just a few inches away from the action. I could see her lips stretched around his thick manhood as he thrust up into her. I flicked my tongue across her tight little ass then poked it in as far as I could. She started fucking him with a renewed fury and his cock slipped out. She raised up a little and I grabbed his cock and guided it back into her lovely pussy that was wide open for him. He made a comment about me not touching him, but I told him not to worry about it and to just fuck her good. I continued licking Marie's ass as she rode Dave to his end. They came together and Dave headed for the shower.

I licked her pussy in anticipation of getting some action myself. She made me stop and I figured she was waiting for Dave to return. I looked down the hall to see if Dave was out of the shower and the bathroom was empty and the light was off. I asked what happened to him and she went to see. "He's in bed asleep already" she said when she returned.

I was shocked that he had left, but wasted no time before probing her pussy with my eager tongue. I ate her out for an eternity it seemed. I was in heaven. I slipped a pillow under her ass and drove my cock deep into her. I fucked her till I exploded inside her then slowly pulled out. I could see our juices flowing from her pussy and running down her ass. I lay there caressing her as I caught my breath. "I'll be right back," she said heading off down the hall. I knew what she was up to so I headed to my bed to wait for her to finish Dave off again.

I lay there listening to the sounds coming from the other room. Shortly she returned and had that look of desire in her eyes again. I started to go down on her again but she pulled me on top of her and guided me into her wetness. We went at it hot and heavy until we both came again. I was worn out as I don't drink much and the liquor was making its effect known to me. I kissed her deeply and she headed off to bed quite satisfied.

The next day I went and bought Marie a surprise but wouldn't tell her what it was. She had no patience for waiting and was begging me to tell her. "You'll see the next time you come visit my bed" was all I would say. She was somewhat annoyed with me for that but I thought it was cute and told her so.

No sooner was Dave asleep, then Marie was in my room. She was excited that I had something for her and was dying to find out what it was. I produced a bag that had some magic mushrooms in it. She wasn't sure what they were but after I explained a little about them she agreed to eat some with me. They weren't easy to get down but after a little while things started to get wild. We had hot wild sex in every position we could think of. Marie started getting really high and I had to just hold her while she rode out the rushes. I think it was more than she expected but she ended up having a really good time. Our minds melted together and we started to sense a change coming over us. We were much closer and I could tell the experience was very enlightening for her. We spent hours talking about our feelings and the complexities of life. Dave's attitude was starting to get her down and the effects of the mushrooms only made it worse for her to dwell on. I caressed her and held her close to comfort her. We made love just before daybreak and when she left for Dave's room I shed my first tear for her. I could tell that I was becoming too attached to her and had to do some serious thinking on where I wanted things to go from here.

Over the next couple of days I could see Marie attempting to relate the whole psychedelic experience she had to her every day life. During this time I could also sense that she was pushing Dave away. I was keenly aware of his frustration over this. Marie and I had several talks about our growing feelings for each other. Dave came home and announced that he had gotten fed up with his job and had quit. This only led to more tension in their relationship and less time for us to be alone. I got to where I was bummed out to see them together. She also didn't seem to be her usual self when he was around. I bought her a bottle of her favorite perfume, CK One, hoping it might help cheer her up. I gave it to her after Dave had gone to bed and we were alone. I wanted to make love to her but she had just started her period a couple of hours earlier and really wasn't up to it. I gave her a nice massage and before long she was feeling a little better. I made passionate love to her that night pouring every ounce of feeling I had into each and every touch. When she had to leave I started to feel that I could easily slip into some severe depression.

The next day Marie still wasn't feeling all that good. The stress of her relationship with Dave on top of being that time of the month really had her down. I told her and Dave that I was getting a room at the Radison Hotel on the beach and I invited them to come. I booked a suite on the top floor with a nice big whirlpool. We picked up some Chinese take out and headed there. Dave and I ate while Marie headed in to take a nice hot bubble bath. After she got out she ate a little then asked if we could go to Fantasyvilla, the adult toy store. Dave wasn't interested in going so I took her there. She chose a few items and I bought them for her. On the way back I bet her that Dave had ordered drinks to the room but she said no he wouldn't as it was on my bill. When we got back to the hotel it turned out that I was right and won a blowjob. As it turned out the leather teddy she had picked was a little small and she asked if we could go exchange it. Again Dave declined to go. Before we left Marie insisted on sucking my cock saying that a bet was a bet and she owed me one. I don't think Dave liked the idea but I was in heaven as she went down on me. We returned to the store and made our exchange. They didn't have the same item in her size so she chose to get some fur lined leather wrist restraints and a whip instead.

When we got back to the hotel I opened the fold out sofa and selected a hot pay per view movie and ordered a pizza. Marie changed into a sexy white teddy then showed Dave her purchases and asked if he would like to be tied up. He wasn't thrilled with the idea but went along with it anyway. She teased him by pulling off his shorts, getting his cock nice and hard then telling him he needed a good whipping with her new leather whip. She grabbed his thick hard cock and waved it at me and asked me what I thought of his predicament. I laughed and said he looked a little "hard up" for some sex. "Very hard" she said gripping his large tool, "come feel this" Part of me wanted to take his cock in my hand and slip the head into my mouth just to fuck with his macho chauvinism. Dave started to protest but looked relieved when I said "Nah, that's ok, I'll pass"

12