The Roommate

Story Info
I NEEDED him.
957 words
3.83
20.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think I've ever wanted anyone as bad as I wanted Jackson. He was perfect in every, single way. His hair was always messy, which gave him a sharp edge. He wasn't much taller than me, but I liked it that way. Not to mention his body. Perfect. His skin was a most beautiful of browns, as were his eyes.

I just wanted him. NEEDED him. And he had no idea what he was doing to me. Jacksons my roommate, so I always got a delicious view when we came out of the bathroom with his towel around his waist, water cascading down his body. Mmm, I just wanted to run my tongue all over him!

I started teasing him a couple days ago. Little things, like leaving my door open a bit when I changed, and bending over in front of him after dropping something. But he wasn't taking the bait, so I decided to whip out the big guns. Being Summer here, I could easily walk around in my underwear with a legitimate reason.

He came home from work one afternoon, and I was laying on the couch watching TV. My breasts looked awesome, if I do say so myself. At least they did for 10Ds. Black wasn't my most flattering colour, but apparently men like women in black.

I could feel the fire under my skin as his eyes trailed over me, pausing at just the right places.

"Uh, should I have knocked?" he asked, walking over and messing up my hair with his hand. I got up and hugged him, pressing my chest against him.

"Was home alone and took advantage of that, Jackson" I said softly. I felt him harden slightly against my crotch, but tried to ignore it.

"Well", he said, breaking away and heading to the kitchen," Let's hope you weren't too loud!" he laughed, and I slapped him playfully. He kissed my head and went to shower.

Now was it. I needed him, so badly.

He stepped out of the bathroom with his towel around his waist, and I walked right up to him.

"Yes Abbie?" he asked, stopping just an inch from me.

"Fuck me".

Something flashed in his eyes. Lust. Mixed with a hint of something I couldn't put my finger on.

"Excuse me?"

"Fuck me". I said again, more clearly this time.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" I said, my voice just a little shaky.

He didn't waste any time in dropping his towel and taking me in his arms, pressing his soft lips to mine.

And God, could he kiss. He took my bottom lip in his mouth and started sucking, and I lost all control. I ran my fingers through his hair as he picked me up, taking me to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him and leant me against it, running wet kisses down my neck.

I moaned his name softly, and he laughed sexily into my neck. He ran his tongue back up my neck whilst his hands ran down to grasp my hips. He pushed them against the door and crashed his hips on mine.

I could feel how hard his cock was against my stomach. I ran my hands down between us and took it in my hand, stroking it softly. He closed his eyes and sucked in a breath, sending shivers through me. I kept teasing him whilst he took off my bra. He took a nipple in his mouth, and I moaned his name louder, pressing his head against me with my other hand.

He flicked his tongue over my nipple whilst turning us around and leading me to the bed. He lay me down and climbed on top of me, moving his tongue to the other breast. He brought his hand up to my neglected breast and started massaging it softly.

"Please, Jackson", I moaned softly, pulling harder on his manhood. He slipped off my panties and stopped what he was doing to me. His eyes raked over my body.

"Is there a problem?" I asked, sitting up.

"You're beautiful" he said in awe, a smile playing at the edges of his mouth. I took this moment of weakness to flip us over and kiss him deeply.

"Thankyou", I whispered against his lips. He smiled and ran his hands down to my ass, spanking it softly, eliciting a loud moan from me. I sat up and stroked his cock softly, licking my hand and running it down the shaft.

"Stop teasing me" he said, grabbing my hips and lifting me up. He speared into me and we both let out deep moans. It took a moment for me to adjust to his size, but soon I was sliding up and down his cock slowly.

"We waited way too long" he groaned, flipping us over and fucking me harder.

"God yes" I moaned, raking my nails up his back. He pounded me faster, and I was close to losing control.

"I'm going to cum if you keep doing that" I said through breaths, thrusting back every time. He sped up and bit my neck softly.

"Cum for me, you sexy devil" he whispered into my ear. That was all it took for me to let go, screaming his name whilst cum gushed out all over his cock. I felt his seed fill me up and he groaned in ecstasy, collapsing on top of me.

I liked feeling his whole body on mine as we lay in post-coital bliss. He rolled off though, to my disappointment, and pulled me up to lie on his chest.

I felt his breaths even out as he fell into a deep sleep, and smiled.

Finally, the guy I love is mine.