The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued like this for only moments longer. The feeling was too much for either of us, as he took his cock from me and I concentrated on fucking his ass. I grabbed his calves, and he stroked his cock like lightening. Just like I had watched him do through the door, here I was on top of him watching. His eyes were half slits now, his groans deep and long, as he fucked back against me. I could take no more, turned on to the point of no return, and felt that familiar rising from my balls. Except this orgasm was from the core... I could feel that I was going to cum harder than I ever had before. I warned him. "oh god Michael I'm so close... " " cum in my ass... cum for me Steve"!! There was no way Id be able to hold back at that point... every muscle in my body spasmed, and I thrusted harder and harder and faster and deeper into him. We were both yelling at this point, and he moaned that he was going to cum with me.

I almost screamed as my orgasm hit... wave after wave of cum flowed... I couldn't stop. "Ohhh god I can feel your cum Steve! I'm cumming too!! " With that his ass clenched around my cock, his eyes closed, his free hand clenching the sheet, his other hand almost hard to see for as fast as it was moving. His cum flowed everywhere as the power of his orgasm lifted his ass right off the bed, with my cock still in it. I was still cumming too. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck"!! As he shot over, and over again. Cum was everywhere – on his chest, my face, his face, the sheets. His head moved from side to side wildly in ecstasy. We had to have been cumming for a few minutes now... still lightly thrusting... we were both still hard... cum dribbling out... our bodies heaving with hard breathing... moaning quietly now... I dropped onto his chest, feeling his cum now between us. He put his arms around me and held me close, with what little energy he had. I kissed his face, and swirled his cum back in his mouth. It tasted wonderful.

Our cocks subsided, and mine slid out of his ass. We laid there like that for some time, almost asleep. His hand caressed my back, my hair. We finally summoned the energy to head to the shower, and cleansed one another. Once dry, silently I took his hand and led him to my bed (his was cum and sweat covered!) and we crawled in. Sleep came instantly. We slept in the next day. I woke and saw him there, not sure if it was one of my dreams. Until he rolled over and took my hand and put it on his hard cock, and kissed me. This was reality, and what a wonderful way to start the day... and so it was for Michael and I... and my room is now a spare bedroom...

12