The Roommate

Story Info
The start of a new relationship with her roommate.
3.6k words
4.38
33.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My roommate and I planned an uneventful night at home. Her daughters were at their Dad’s house, and it was just she and I. That is, until I got an email from Kevin, saying that He was going to be in MI for the weekend, and He expected me to be free to do whatever He wanted with me. My thoughts started racing… “What would I tell my roommate?” She knows of my kinky lifestyle, and accepts it, but how would I get her out of the house, so He and I could spend the weekend together, uninterrupted? He had mentioned to me before, that He had fantasies of watching me having sex with another woman in front of Him, so I wondered if this wasn’t a golden opportunity to make it come true for Him. Samantha was totally straight, she had never thought of being with another woman. Could I get her to change her mind, and let me explore her body all over? He also mentioned in the email, that He had some surprises for me. I wondered what He could have in mind.

I walked out of my room to see Samantha walking out of her bathroom, in just a towel. My eyes wandered down her body, taking in her long damp blonde hair, cascading down past her shoulders. The towel was stretched tight across her tits, and was short enough that if she bent over, I would see her shaved cunt underneath. I knew that she was shaved, from our many talks about what our ex’s preferred, sexually. I was so intent on looking at her, that I didn't realize that she had asked me a question, and I looked blankly at her as she repeated it. " What were you doing?" I told her I was just checking my email, and that I was going to take a quick shower.

Samantha was in the kitchen cooking dinner, unaware that we were going to have company. Alone in the shower, I started thinking about what the night held in store for Samantha and I. I would of course leave it up to Kevin to dictate what was to happen, but I also wanted to have some ideas in mind, just in case He were to leave it up to me at some point. My mind drifted off, as the warm spray hit my body. I closed my eyes, imagining that it was his fingertips touching me all over. I mentally shook myself out of my dream and hurriedly shaved underarms, legs, and pussy, washed my body and hair then stepped out, to dry off. I looked at the clock on the wall, 7:30pm. Kevin would be here within the hour. I couldn’t wait to see Him. My body seemed to come alive at the thought of Him touching, holding and kissing me. I was hoping He would be pleased with the addition of Samantha to his plans for the night. Then of course, there were the surprises that He had mentioned. Kevin is very imaginative, so I couldn’t imagine what He could be bringing with Him.

I came out of the bathroom, to see Samantha putting dinner on the table. I ran into my room, and put on a short nightgown, leaving my pussy bare. I joined her at the table, and noticed her attire… a short robe, which was tied loosely around her waist and showed off her short but firm legs. I thought this a bit strange, as she is usually very shy, and doesn’t like to show off her body at all. I didn’t remark on it, but I’m sure she caught my eyes glued to her tits whenever she would reach for something on the table. Damn, she has nice tits, the kind that you just want to suck on for days. At the sight of them, my pussy became extremely wet.

We had no sooner finished eating, when we heard a car pull up. My heart started beating faster, knowing that it was Kevin arriving. Samantha looked at me, as if asking if I were expecting company. I grinned at her, and went to open the door. I had never before seen such a wonderful face, as when I gaze at Him. He came up to the porch, and hugged me tightly. “Hello my precious pet” He greeted me. I did not want to let go of Him. I felt His hands travel down my back, to the bottom of my nightgown, pulling it back up, to expose my ass. His hands felt so good on my skin; I had forgotten that Samantha was there, behind me. I heard her clearing her throat, and I could hear the smile in Kevin’s voice as He said to me “ slut, aren’t you going to invite me in, and introduce me to your friend?” I tried to get hold of my emotions enough to move aside, so He could enter the house. One of His hands remained on my naked ass, as I introduced Him to Samantha.

She shook His hand, and then realized what she was wearing. She started to excuse herself to go change, but Kevin stopped her, saying “ No, I like the looks of you in that robe, Samantha. Leave it on, so that my slut can look at your body.” Samantha stood there for a moment, her eyes catching mine, as if wondering if she should stay in the robe or change. “ Slut, you like seeing Samantha’s nearly naked body, don’t you? The sight of her large breasts beneath the robe gets you excited, doesn’t it?” Oh my God, if He only knew!! He lowered His hand on my ass to part my legs, then ran His fingers across my leaking cunt. “ Oh yes my dear, you do like seeing Samantha like this” He brings His wet fingers up to my mouth, and I know what is expected of me. My tongue darts out, to lick my juices off His fingers. Samantha stands there immobile, watching with great interest what is going on between Kevin and I. “Would you like to taste my slut’s excitement, Samantha?” I was mortified at the thought of her tasting me, right then. She walked over to us, her hand slipping between my legs and coated her fingers with my pussy juice. My hole then started running like a river. This is the first time that Samantha had touched me in any kind of sexual way, and it excited me to no end. I watched as she slipped each individual finger into her mouth, sucking hard on them, to clean my juices off. I stole a look at Kevin, and saw that He was smiling at her. I also noticed that Kevin’s cock was getting very hard, so I mentioned that maybe we should move out of the hallway, and into the living room.

We moved into the living room where Kevin sat on the couch, Samantha on the loveseat, and me on the floor at Kevin’s feet. “Since Samantha has already tasted you my pet, I think it only fair that you get to taste her, don’t you think?” I crawl over to the loveseat, and spread Samantha’s legs apart. My lips move up the inside of her legs, kissing gently all the way. As I ascend up her thighs I can smell her pussy and I get more excited, which makes my kisses much harder, leaving little tiny bruises on her tender flesh. I look into her face, and see that she has her eyes closed, so I took that to mean she was ok, and that I should continue. My nose nudged up against her clit, rubbing it in circles, as my tongue explored her wet pussy darting in and out in short, hard stabs. Her legs opened even more of their own volition, as her twat pushed hard against my face, wanting my tongue to delve deeper into her sweet depths. Slowly, I take my tongue from her cunt, and lick lazily up her slit to her clit, my tongue doing a dance around her hard little nub. Samantha was moaning now, and I pulled my head away from her sweetness to look over to where Kevin was sitting. He had a look of pure lust on His face, and it made my pussy start gushing again. I returned my face back to Samantha’s private spot, and started sucking and licking her hard, wanting to make her cum hard in front of Kevin. Samantha's fingers grab my hair, and push my face even closer to her, so that my mouth and nose have become a part of her sex. I start nipping at her clit very gently, and push 2 of my fingers inside her cunt; slowly fucking them in and out. This has proven to be too much for her, I feel the fingers tighten in my hair, and her legs fasten tightly around my head, as she explodes all over my face in a shattering orgasm. My tongue cleans the wetness from her cunt, and I turn to look at Kevin, my face covered in Samantha's juices.

A satisfied look comes over His face as He tells me “Very good my precious pet, you made Samantha cum hard with your mouth. Now, let her taste herself on your lips.” I crawl up her body until my face was opposite hers, and licked gently around her lips. Her eyes were still closed as my tongue fed her own. Her lips closed around my tongue, gently sucking the flavors of her pussy from me. Her lips moved from mine, and kissed her way down to my tits, taking each nipple between her teeth, gently pulling them. Her fingers moved to my pussy, and slowly made circles around my clit, applying more and more pressure as my clit hardened. Her fingers slipped easily into my wet hole, and she continued her assault on my nipples, as she fucked 3 of her fingers into my cunt. Just the thought that this was Sam, my straightlaced roommate, made me quiver with excitement, and i felt my body letting go of an intense orgasm. My cunt juices covered Samantha's hand, and she brought it up so that we could lick her fingers clean.

I noticed that Kevin had moved to sit on the arm of the couch, His legs spread wide to expose His hard cock, which was sitting inches from both of our mouths. I needed no further direction, as I had waited months to taste His cock. My lips encircle the head of His cock, my tongue making circles around the hole in the tip. Samantha brought her hand down to cover His shaft, and started stroking. Mmmmm, Kevin's cock felt so perfect in my mouth, and I couldn't get enough of it! Slowly, I took more and more of it into my mouth, to the point that Samantha had to move her hand. Kevin got up off the loveseat, and moved in front of me. His cock was so hard as I took it into my throat. There was something else of Him that I had wanted to taste, and I reluctantly let Him slide out from between my lips. On my knees, I inched my way around His body, and stopped when I had His ass right in my face. Samantha was still sitting on the small couch, and He leaned over to slide His prick into her mouth, which left His asscheeks spread open for me to slide my tongue between. My fingers grabbed hold of them, and spread them even wider, so that my tongue could taste his back hole. As He thrust his cock in and out of Samantha's mouth, His ass was thrust onto my tongue, causing me to tongue fuck His tight hole. I reached between His legs, and took His balls into my hand, feeling the hardness fill my palm. I could hear the wet smacking of Samantha's lips as she sucked hungrily on His prick. My tongue was taking turns licking around the rim of His hole and slowly sliding in and out of it.

He pulled back against me, taking His cock out of her mouth, and told me to sit next to her on the couch. I moved over and took my appointed place as Kevin leaned over me, placing His cock at my cunt opening. I felt the head poke through my slit, as He pushed inch after inch of His thick member inside me. My cunt felt so full, my inside walls hugging His prick, as He started thrusting in and out of me. My left hand reached over, and grabbed one of Samantha's nipples between my fingers, pinching them as they hardened with my touch. Kevin's fingers went to Samantha's cunt, fucking her with them in time to His cock sliding in and out of me. I was getting close to cumming, and I think he could feel it. He pulled His prick out of my soaking pussy, and transferred it over to Samantha's... sliding it in easily, as it was covered in my juices. He then played with me as He had done with her, bringing us just to the brink of orgasm, but not letting us over the edge.

As He pulled out of Samantha's pussy and my cunt, I opened my eyes to see Him go to the big black bag that He brought with Him. He retrieved 2 blindfolds, and tied one around each of our eyes, while commenting "Now it's time for those surprises I told you about my pet, it's a good thing I had the foresight to bring 2 of everything." My mind began racing again, wondering what He could have in store for us. He had us kneel in front of the long couch, our legs spread wide, as i heard Him in the bag again. I could hear a tube being opened, and I assumed it was lube. My cunt was getting even wetter thinking about what he could have for us. I felt Him pulling my asscheeks apart, and felt something trying to force it's way into my back hole. I relaxed my muscles, and started bearing down, and suddenly I felt the tip push past my sphincter. Was it His cock inside me? I wondered. No, this was something cold and rubbery, and a sigh escaped my lips, as I felt it push further into me, and my sphincter close around it. I had the sudden feeling of fullness, and I then realized that it was a large anal plug that He had filled me with. I had always wanted to feel my asshole filled like this, and I got a sudden shock when it started vibrating. It was so powerful, that I could feel the vibrations throughout my pussy, and up into my chest. It felt like even my nipples were vibrating from the huge plug. I stayed there bent over, loving the fullness I was feeling. I could also hear sighs coming from Sam, as Kevin repeated the task on her. There we knelt.. 2 quivering masses of flesh, our attention focused on the vibrations shooting through our bodies.

I once again heard Kevin in the bag, and couldn't imagine what else He had brought with Him to tantalize us with. I felt His fingers pinching my nipples from behind, as He whispered in my ear "I know how much you love your nipples hard slut, here is something to make sure they stay that way". I inhaled sharply, as I felt my nipples being squeezed between 2 clamps, the pain/pleasure shooting directly to my engorged clit. I felt the overwhelming need to cum, and I begged Him to allow me. "Please Kevin, I need to cum now, this plug is driving me insane with lust". To which I heard a sharp "You will NOT cum yet. I am far from being done with you, my sweet". I tried to defer my thoughts to other parts of my body, that were not being tormented, but it was futile. I needed to cum, and I knew I couldn't wait. The need grew stronger, as I felt Him pulling on the chain that dangled between the clamps. My nipples were being pulled away from my body, and it felt so good. I tried to listen to see if Sam was going through the same torture, but all I could hear was the humming from the plug. The blood was pounding in my ears making it hard to concentrate on anything but the feelings my body was undergoing. Several whimpers came from my mouth, and I didn't even recognize them as coming from me. He let go of the chain, and I exhaled a sigh of relief, to only again inhale sharply, as I felt a hard smack across my ass cheeks. He repeated the blows, with what I assumed was His belt, each one making me clench against the intruder in my ass. My whimpers turned to moans, as I felt my ass glowing red hot under the smacks. It seemed He was content to leave Sam alone with the plug driving her crazy next to me. I knew He was testing my limits, to see how far He could push me before I went over the edge. I was so close, that I screamed out "Kevin, please fuck me now, I need to feel your cock in my pussy fucking me hard". I could hear an evil laugh coming from Him as He moved away from me. "Not yet, slut. I don't believe that you are that close to cumming."

I tried to calm myself, tried to bring my heart rate down, as I was afraid it was going to beat out of my chest, if I wasn't careful. My ears could now hear Sam next to me, breathing heavily, and moaning loudly. I could hear the wetness from her pussy, as I assumed He was playing with her, as the vibe tortured her ass. I heard Him speaking softly to her " That's it hon, let your body enjoy the feelings. I want to hear you cum hard for me". I felt a second of anger, that He would allow her to cum before me, but the erotic nature of what I was part of suddenly took over. Between the plug, the clamps, and hearing what He was doing to her, I was once again transported to another place, somewhere far away from myself, and I allowed myself to ride the crest of ecstasy. I found that if I moved my body back and forth, it caused the heavy chain to pull on my nipples, furthering my wanton need. I enjoyed teasing myself in this way, and was totally engulfed in myself, until I heard the scream coming from Sam that she was cumming. I could hear Kevin telling me to move myself over to her, which I did with some difficulty, because of the blindfold. I was so close to her, that I could smell her hot cunt, and heard Kevin telling me to clean her sopping pussy with my tongue. My need forgotten for the moment, my tongue reached out to her, and began to lick her pussy clean. My nose was perched at her opening, as my tongue ran itself down to her clit, before coming back up again.

I was so engrossed in my task that I had forgotten that Kevin was even in the room, until I felt His warm cock at my cunt opening. He slammed into me so hard, that my nose was forced into Sam's cunt, and as I inhaled, her juices filled my nostrils. He continued to fuck me with His hard member, as my nose fucked Sam. Each thrust into my wetness, caused the chain dangling from my nipples to sway. I could hear Kevin breathing heavily, and I knew that He was close to shooting His load into me. I could imagine that the vibrations from the plug were beginning to be too much for Him also, and I rocked my hips against Him hard. I could feel the orgasm building in me, and I was determined to make Him cum too. I clenched my pussy walls tight around Him, and heard Him growl " Cum with me, my fuck slut. Let me feel your pussy gripping me in orgasm". He grabbed my chain and pulled hard. That was all I needed, as I let myself go. I could feel stream after stream of His sperm shooting deep into my cunt, and my own orgasm causing Him to slide even further inside me. As we were cumming together, Sam let out a low moan, and I could feel her pussy tightening around my nose. Her juices running down my chin, and onto the floor.

Extremely satisfied and spent, we all collapsed onto the floor. The plugs were turned off, and withdrawn from our tight holes, the clamps taken off my nipples. Sam and I reached up and took our blindfolds off and looked at each other, knowing that our relationship had changed drastically, but in a very good way. We both looked over at Kevin, a big smile overcoming His face, as He said "I don't know about you two sluts, but I am tired". He moved up in between us to take us into His arms, and there we slept on the hard floor, oblivious to anything but the warmth we felt in each other's arms.

THE END