The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah well things have changed. Tabitha is pretty special."

I shook my head. "Yeah she does give good head and her pussy, it's really tight."

Marc's face screwed up in anger. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Tabitha. Am I right?"

"You fucking liar. You did fuck her."

"You are the one who said I did. Now we both have. Not surprising since I told her no more than a week or so ago that it needed to stop. She obviously moved on."

Marc looked like he was going to punch me. "Well I don't care. Things are turning out pretty special between us."

"What? In just a week? Listen she may not be the best reason to break up with Liz..."

He cut me off. "Liz and I have been over officially for a couple of weeks now. It wasn't working."

"And it will with Tabitha? After you know she's just man-hopping and trying to get back at me?"

"I told you it's not like that."

I shook my head as he left my room.

ONE MONTH LATER

I arrived back home from work, parked my car in the garage and sat there in it, thinking about things lately. Ana and I had been fighting. Something was causing an edge between us and I could not put my finger on it. Tabitha and Marc were basically living and fucking like rabbits in his room, the upstairs bedroom she previously occupied used on occasion when they wanted a different bed to screw in. I kept thinking I blew it. That I just should have left things alone, but in the end I knew better. It was just a funk Ana and I were in. Maybe a change of scenery would help, like a trip to Tahoe or something.

I got out of my car and went inside. I heard talking in the living room and went in where I found Ana and Tabitha chatting on the couch. Oh shit. "Hi babe," I said to Ana as I came in, going over to her and kissing her.

"You are so lucky," Tabitha said to Ana, "Dan is such a great guy." Her smile sent nails into my spine.

I held out my hand and Ana rose. "It's been great talking to you Tabitha; we'll have to do lunch some Saturday."

"Sure thing Ana," Tabitha replied as we headed upstairs.

Behind my closed door Ana sat on the bed, hands folded in her lap. She looked up at me. "You fucked her didn't you?"

Oh damn, damn, damn, was all I could think. "Ana, honey, what makes you think that?"

"The way she looks at you, talks about you. It's fucking obvious." Ana started to get angry. "Was she good? Her pussy nice and tight for your big cock?"

"Babe, no such thing..." I tried to put my hand on her shoulder and she got up.

"I think we need some time to ourselves. I'll call you later." She stormed out of my room.

Step one of a change in my life happened that moment.

FOUR DAYS LATER

I was sitting in my room, sulking, missing Ana when a knock came at my door. "Come in," I barely was able to mumble.

Both Tabitha and Marc entered. I looked over from the T.V. to both of them. "Well if it isn't the happy little lovebirds."

"We want you to move out." Tabitha blurted out.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"We think you should move on Dan. It would be a better situation for everyone," Marc replied.

"And what makes you think I want to move? This house and its lease are in my name."

"Not any more." Marc held up a piece of paper. "We just got back from a meeting with the owner. He changed it to our names. Since the initial year lease expired and reverted to month to month, he has the power to switch it. You have until the end of the month." Marc dropped the documents on my bed and they walked out.

I flung the remote against the wall. Step two just hit me.

12