The Roommate Pt. 08 - Miranda

Story Info
In which Lori comes closer.
1.7k words
4.4
17.2k
9

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
286 Followers

Lori became used to the chastity regimen, the occasional Nair, the wig (Miranda estimated only a month more with it), and continued dutifully teaching Josh/Lori's college classes on into the spring semester.

She began to wish she could dress as Lori all the time, and when at college or researching in a library, sometimes ached to be feminine, and to look and act like a woman. She looked at other women and was jealous of their ease of being.

But these days, it seemed that one had to choose between one world or the other when in the business and education worlds. Josh/Lori recognized that even herself -- when looking at certain people -- absolutely wanted to know if they had the male or female apparatus. Even people who came across as gender neutral -- he still wanted to know if they were, underneath, male or female.

Still, inside him/her, Lori again wished she could wake up in the morning and instantly become Josh or Lori, as she chose. Viva la difference!

Finally, the semester was over, the testing done, the grades reported, the inevitable meetings with students worried about their grades wound down, and faculty planning for the fall semester pretty much completed. Josh looked forward to spending much more time as Lori, and even tried as much as possible to do his book research online at home rather than away in libraries as a male.

He continued to sleep in Miranda's bed as her pet, unless Stevie was spending the night. Stevie had become quite used to Lori, and made every attempt to treat her as a woman, and even cut a few compliments about how Lori was becoming more womanly day by day.

And Miranda had taken an interest in teaching Josh/Lori how to do her own makeup: the intricacies of eye and facial makeup. Lori gained a new appreciation about how much time it took to properly make up one's eyes, what with eyeliner, mascara and plucking eyebrows. He wasn't prepared at this time to feminize his eyebrows radically, and signal that he was changing his gender presentation. That would require too many questions and explanations.

Every several weeks, Miranda would cleverly release him from chastity, and after attaching his leash to the bedpost again, would allow him to come, occasionally with some kissing from her. He didn't dare move over to her side of the bed and risk a painful whipping.

However, one evening during the hot summer, Miranda led Lori by leash, and by her command on all fours, into the kitchen instead of the bedroom. There were two dog dishes on the floor, one containing some solid food and one containing water.

"My pet, here's tonight's dessert! You will chow down before bedtime. . . . Don't just look at it!"

Lori, in her nightgown, bra and wig, held back. Miranda found a newspaper, rolled it up and hit Lori's ass.

Lori found the idea of it so disgusting that it became erotic and his cock strained against his chastity restraint. She bent down and smelled the semi-moist food in the dish. She realized that it looked quite like dog food, with pellets, but it was actually something else.

Pushing some strands of faux hair aside, she took a taste and realized that it was a little like party mix. She did then eat some, all the time fixating on some sexy sandals Miranda was wearing.

"Nice girl, nice girl. Now drink up, cleanse your doggie mouth."

Miranda patted her pet lightly on her hips, then pulled quite tightly on the leash, making Lori scramble on all fours so the collar wouldn't choke.

It was into Miranda's bed, lights out, but with no leash attached to the bed.

Because of the heat of the evening, with only a lazy overhead fan slowly rotating, they were both lying on top the bedspread. "Come over here," said Miranda softly. She had taken off her nightie, and was quite totally nude. Lori could see her large breasts, her bush and her ample thighs. "My pet, dear, suck my toes one by one. Be my sexy lap dog and make me feel good."

Lori did as asked. People's feet, close up, are not usually as pretty as seen from a distance, and they often have unpleasant odors due to being confined in shoes during the day -- unless the person has showered. Miranda had not showered, but the strange tastes and smells, imbibed under duress (similar to the dog dish) were arousing. Lori gave each toe a lot of lip and tongue attention, and glancing up between Miranda's legs in the near dark, Lori had an indistinct view of her master's snatch, which beckoned.

Lori was getting quite wet and aroused within her chastity. "What more, Miz Sayers?" she asked hopefully.

"Lick up the insides of my legs, pet."

Which Lori did, methodically. Every once in a while, Miranda would move her leg and shift her body slightly in response to the tonguing, and there were "mmmmmm's" and "yeses."

Lori had taken off her wig before entering the bed, and as she began to approach Miranda's pleasure portal, Lori could feel the heat and fragrance emanating from it. The attraction was too strong. Without asking, Lori reached in and gently separated Miranda's lips and with a single finger, found what she thought was her master's clit and gently rotated her finger around it. Miranda's buttocks rose a little and she took in a large breath. Then she pulled Lori's head, with her natural hair, into her cunt.

"Suck it, dammit, suck it, dammit. That's right. Stick your finger in my asshole too. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit."

Lori was in such a position that accessing her big sister's asshole was near impossible, but she did begin sucking Miranda's quite prominent clit, which was quite wet.

"Why isn't your finger in my asshole?"

"Miz Sayer, I'm sorry, I can't reach it."

"Damn, damn, damn. Keep sucking, Lori."

And soon, Miranda had a little convulsion, her head went back, and she shuddered a little.

There was an "Oh."

And they lay there. And after a few minutes, Miranda got up, opened a drawer, came back, and surprisingly (in the near-dark) was able to unlock and remove Lori's plastic sleeve, wet from all the excitement.

Lori penis was now fully vertical, and Miranda was touching its tip, spreading the pre-cum around its head, which excited Lori to no end.

Miranda then left to paw through things elsewhere in the room, returned and Lori felt her unrolling a condom over her erection. And then, Miranda carefully and slowly squatted over Lori and inserted the sheathed penis into her and sat motionless . . . and then began a very slow rising and falling.

Lori found it hard to believe they had finally reached this point.

"Do not come until I tell you to, my pet, "admonished Miranda, "If you do come . . . "

The idea of another whipping toned down Lori's ardor somewhat so she tried to think of other things, like listening to a dull professor -- whatever it would take to distract her.

But her penis had a mind of its own, and the erection was as strong as ever. Lori, with her fairly long arm, finally managed to touch Miranda's asshole, and massaged it just a little.

"Yes, pet, stick it in a little, now. Just a little. And when I go up and down, let it go in and out. . . . Oh yes. You don't know . . . Oh, god."

Miranda resumed her up and down movements, increasing her speed, making the bed shake and squeak. Finally she was cycling so frantically that Lori's finger popped out, and at that moment Miranda came mightily, the most of any woman Lori had had relations with.

And just then, too, Lori's big sister had a leg cramp which cut short her orgasmic comedown. She cried in a fit of agony, but after she extended the leg fully, and Lori massaged the tight muscles, the seizure went away.

They then lay there, almost falling asleep but not quite.

"This wasn't perfect," said Miranda quietly, laughing a little. "But wonderful. It's what I wanted between us, after you learned to bow to my ladyship. You definitely show promise. . . . "

"Did you know I was playing with myself when I was sitting on your big Lori clit? . . . mmmmm."

Miranda lay thinking some more while Lori remained overwhelmed.

"Lori, you showed proper attention to my pleasure, but I almost forgot. You must be quite primed to pop. You may now touch yourself, dear. My pet needs to pay attention to her animal instincts."

"Thank you, Miz Sayer."

Lori removed the condom, which was saturated with pre-cum, and began to simulate thrusting into a vagina by using her two hands. She was in heaven, and she felt closer to Miranda than ever before. Miranda leaned over and squeezed one of his tiny Lori nipples between two fingers and lightly bit the other with her teeth.

Within a few seconds she crested the ridge and saw a sunset of millions of bright colors and sensuous fabrics swirling in the air.

Lori did have enough presence of mind to keep the jizz within her hands and not in her big girlfriend's hair.

They were too tired to shower, which they did in the morning, when Lori's chastity went back on.

In parting that morning, dressed fetchingly for work, Miranda cautioned, "Don't get the idea that we're great friends and lovers and equals, Lori Thompson. You are my pet, my little sister, and don't count on sleeping in my bed every night. You and I will go down many roads, and you will always be at my beck and call. Got that?"

"Yes, of course, that's the best way, Miz Sayer. But I will tell you that last night was, on a scale of one to ten, a twelve." She managed a little laugh.

"Watch it," said Miranda.

After she left, Lori for the first time tried to masturbate again (still feeling an afterglow) with the Privateur on. She tried for a half hour, but figured she'd better quit before hurting her penis. She was mightily frustrated all day long.

That evening, after Miranda returned home tired, Lori wished they could do something again, but her master seemed oblivious, saying only (mysteriously) that it was time for a new Lori chapter.

ValoryG
ValoryG
286 Followers