The Roommate Pt. 09 - Miranda

Story Info
Heat.
2k words
4.48
17.6k
9
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers

The summer's heat accompanied Miranda's heat.

Her and Lori's apartment didn't have air conditioning, so fans were usually on, and the roommates wore shorts, cami tops, short skirts, sandals and clogs, and shorter hair. Lori was kept so unbalanced by Miranda that she didn't eat as much as she used to, pre-Miranda, and remained quite slim.

Miranda finally decided Lori's natural hair was long enough, so she brought Lori to her hair stylist en femme, after hours. The woman snipped a little here, shaped a little there, and soon, angled bobs with bangs appeared around Lori's cute made-up face. Lori and Miranda were quite pleased with the result, allowing Lori to finally retire her hated wig.

Driving in Miranda's old Volvo on the way home, the two had some idle chit-chat. Then, Miranda: "You should see this as your first step in getting out in public as Lori. Is this something you would look forward to?"

Lori pondered the new direction. "Frankly Miz Sayer, it scares me. I'm afraid someone'll recognize me. People will see through me and I'll be really embarrassed."

"You underestimate your pass-ability, girlfriend," said Miranda. "Now especially with this hairdo, and if you sometimes wear your padded girdle, you look more attractive than half the woman out there. You have a good fashion sense, really, and now you do the makeup thing very well. You do need to work a little more on your movements and voice, but I'll bet those will come to you out on the street. It's just about relaxing and enjoying yourself . . . being a woman."

Miranda added, "Of course, you will go out with me as the mood strikes me. . . In fact, we can go see a movie tomorrow night down at the Charles Cinema. I think they're showing the foreign flic that was up for an academy award."

"What's the story, Miz Sayer?"

"Slovakian. A little Jewish boy tries to survive in World War II. My friend saw it and absolutely loved it. So I'll take you. Big sister, little sister. . . . Someone should make a film about us! Intellectual male college teacher secretly wants to dress as a woman, meets dominatrix who will help him if he bends to her will. Things click, things progress, and he wonders if he should try to become a woman full time."

"You are so perceptive, Miz Sayer. I've been wondering if I should start taking some hormones and supplements to make me more female. I've been reading up on it. It would be wonderful to grow some titties, to smooth out my skin and all, put some fat deposits in just the right places, raise my voice a little . . . "

"I gave it a little thought too," admitted Miranda, as she parked the car and they headed toward their apartment in the dark. "Yes, those would be nice things, dear, but the downside is that you would probably lose your nice erections and sex drive. And you do know that I like a Lori with a nice big Lori clit for fucking. So I forbid you from searching around for drugs to change your landscape."

"I hear you, Miz Sayer. But at a minimum I want to grow some titties, or have implants, or something. Maybe I could just begin living full time as a woman, but not go through all the hormones and sex change. I know it would be really rugged, and I don't know how people would accept me, with artificial boobs and a dick."

"I don't know, Lori," said Miranda. "Just take baby steps. Like us going out in public. See how much you like it. I plan to take you places where you'll have some fun. Let's see how much we can do before college begins again."

That night they slept together again with Lori leashed to the bedpost, wearing chastity under her embroidered cotton nightgown, and wondering what she would wear to the cinema.

Miranda snored a little; to Lori she seemed like an imposing woman-beast.

Lori was in her room wearing only his/her gaff and bra (without breast forms) laying out her clothing for the cinema excursion. Miranda came in, dressed to leave, and told her little sister, her pet, to lie down on the bed. She then lay one hand on the gaff and with the other traced circles around Lori's nipples through the filmy bra material. Lori began to writhe a little and closed her eyes.

"Oh, I do enjoy getting you going," laughed Miranda. "Unrequited sex. Sex is so much better when gratification is delayed, like virgins petting and kissing but waiting until marriage to go all the way. . . . Wouldn't you just love to fuck right now, my aroused lap dog? . . . Or maybe be fucked by me?"

At that, Miranda rose and looked over Lori's clothing picks for the evening: to go over her padded girdle, some tight, slender jeans, along with a long cotton tunic with peasant embroidery around the bodice and gathered a little under the bust. The color was orchid purple. Lori's shoes were her favorite wooden clog sandals with open toes and one-inch heels. She was already wearing her lace-work, hippyish earrings.

When fully outfitted, she pirouetted in front of Miranda. "Nice, very nice, pet, except for one thing - your bob hairdo doesn't quite match the clothing picks. But almost. You, my dear, will easily pass. . . . I've often wondered how it would be if I passed as a man and infiltrated their haunts. Pretty hard to cover my girls, though."

They had a block and a half to walk to the theater, downtown, after dark. There were many people walking about, visiting restaurants. A slight breeze wafted the summer's warm air in and around them as they made their way.

Lori kept looking at people they passed to see if they were giving her a double-take. If anything, those people weren't used to women looking at them intently, especially men, and they sometimes returned the stare, scaring her. But she stayed close to her big sister and gradually relaxed into the role. She began to allow her hips to sashay a little and instead of pulling them in, pushed her breasts out against the tunic. Lori loved the feel of her sandals, her earrings brushing her neck, and her subtle lipstick.

All this time, Miranda had been talking about this and that, and about the movie, and when they arrived at the marquee, there was a familiar figure waiting for them.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, Lori, Stevie will be joining us tonight. I called her at the last minute. Hi!"

Stevie hugged Miranda tightly and repeated the embrace with Lori, with a kiss on the cheek, and, "Lori, I love the way you look tonight!"

"And you, too," offered Lori, able to speak without a "Miz Sayer" for once. Stevie was wearing a tight short skirt with halter top and her hair was drawn back into a bun. As usual, she wore no makeup.

In the theater, Stevie sat between Miranda and Lori, and after the lights went down and the movie subtitles began, and Lori was in rapture about being one of the girls, and popcorn was being passed - Stevie's hand began moving up her thigh. Lori didn't dare look at the athletic woman sitting next to her and wondered if Miranda knew what was happening. The hand stopped when it touched Lori's center, and explored it slightly, as if Stevie wasn't quite sure what was there. After a few minutes the hand was withdrawn and they all took in the remainder of the movie.

Lori loved the flick.

As Lori expected, Stevie returned home with them, and Stevie and Miranda retired to their room, and Lori to hers. After Lori changed to nightgown and bra, she soon fell asleep after a long and exciting day, still rather excited about Stevie's approach. Miranda had forgotten to attach Lori's chastity.

Only an hour or so later, Lori felt a collar being fitted around her neck by Miranda, illuminated only by a dim nightlight. She then told Lori to lay on her side, away from her, as she had a gift for her. Lori heard the squishy sound of something being lubed, and then Miranda also lubed Lori's asshole.

She fully expected Miranda to do what she had barely begun after the whipping. But something else was inserted into her ass only with Miranda's hands, which gave Lori an unusually full feeling down there, and of being violated. It would have to be the butt plug that Miranda bought at the sex store.

"Come, pet," said Miranda gently, pulling Lori along, now with an erection thrusting up noticeably against her nightgown. Lori felt weird walking with the object inserted between her legs, as though every step stimulated her behind.

And into the inner sanctum of Miranda's bedroom they went, the place where all this had begun months ago when Josh looked through his roommate's panty drawer. How things had changed.

There was Stevie reclining on one elbow in bed, in the darkish room, looking at her with a smile, wearing only some tight panties and sipping wine. Lori could see that her smallish breasts were quite well formed, and her hips were attractive.

"We want to play," purred Miranda, "we want to play with our lapdog. Our female lapdog with the big clit. I told Stevie about the other night and she was, well, intrigued."

"Well, yeah," said Stevie softly with her deeper voice. "I'm always up for something new."

"Please be our guest," said Miranda to her lover, "and enjoy our natural resources!"

Miranda found a condom, rolled it on, and lubed it. As Lori lay there, quite passively, still feeling the butt plug, Stevie, a little awkwardly, positioned herself over Lori and finally found the sweet spot where the rigid rod would smoothly enter. Lori looked into her face, but Stevie looked to one side, and began slow up and down motions. And then, unexpectedly, Miranda, naked, sat on Lori's face, while she faced Stevie. "You know what to do, pet," she said lightly.

Somehow Lori knew they were embracing and kissing above her, as well as they could. Her tongue found Miranda's vaginal opening and then her clit, which was very moist. Her pubic hair tickled Lori and Lori reached up to see if she could massage Miranda's nipple, but Miranda forcefully pushed her arm down.

The bed again was creaking and moving, and Lori was divided between the divine sensation of being in a tight, warm vagina and being semi-smothered under Miranda's pussy. Lori had to grab breaths when she could.

Maybe Stevie was massaging her own clit or Miranda was doing it for her, but the somewhat masculine woman began the slow climb toward a climax: "Yes, yes, yes-yes-yes."

Then Lori deduced that Miranda too had joined the takeoff, signaled by Miranda's deep breathing and clenching muscles: "Oh god, oh god, oh-oh god."

And suddenly, like one yawn in a crowd that leads to many, Lori felt herself begin to thrust into Stevie, and Miranda's juices were intoxicating her to no end, and she felt the small lake within her begin to warm and expand, and then the three of them became a single organism, thrusting and burning. All three soared, and then Lori shot her wad into Stevie and Stevie almost fell forward unto Miranda, who nearly pushed Lori's face halfway down into the mattress.

They uncoupled and fell back upon the bed, all three laughing.

"Jesus god," said Lori.

Miranda shushed her and they lay there, and then all three fell asleep, barely touching. At around 4 a.m., Lori got up to go the bathroom, took out the butt plug, peed and went to her own bed.

In the morning they had returned to earth.

Stevie just said, "Whew," and left. And Miranda, after Lori showered and pooped, made her re-insert the butt plug again for the day, and locked her up again in chastity.

Lori felt deliciously used . . . and fused.

ValoryG
ValoryG
285 Followers