The Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heywood26
heywood26
132 Followers

"Don't think too much about this." she said as she moved her hands to his waist. She slowly undid the button to his jeans, and slid his zipper down. She then pulled his pants down followed by his underwear. "Step out of them."

He complied. He was playing her game, and she was making up the all the rules. He figured that even if he lost, he'd win.

She stood up, kissed him, and at the same time moved him around so that his back was to the bed. "Sit down" she said, and then slowly took her blouse all the way off. She got down on her knees and kissed the tip of his erect penis. She looked up at him with her beautiful brown eyes and held his gaze for a moment. She looked back down, opened her mouth, and slid her lips over the top of his dick and down the shaft. She held it there, rolling her tongue around it, then moved back up. Then she started bobbing up and down his penis, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

"Ohhh" he murmured. It felt incredible. Besides the sensations he was experiencing, her taking total control and being the aggressor was a huge turn on to him. He gently held her head in his hands, feeling her movements. Her occasional slurp sounds were intermixed with his moans.

Julie stopped, raised her self higher, then held his cock in between her breasts. She pushed them together, then started sliding his dick up and down. Again, she looked at him and smiled at herself, knowing she was driving him wild. About every third motion, she would bend her head down and flick the tip of his dick with her tongue.

"Ohh, Julie" he said. He felt the wave of pleasure start to build. The orgasm was well on it's way. "Julie, I'm going to come." he said.

She pumped once more, then dropped down to take him in her mouth once more. Rather than pump his dick with her hand, she took one hand and pulled down the skin of his cock at the base, exposing all the sensitive areas around and near the head, then slid her lips up and down, working her tongue feverishly around his head.

"Argghhh." He erupted in her mouth, and she continued to pump up and down. After a couple of seconds she slowed, then eventually held him in her mouth.

He couldn't feel that anything had leaked out. He was sure he had come volumes. She pulled off of him and looked up, asking "How was that darling?"

He could barely speak. "Beautiful" he whispered, "Thank you."

Julie smiled, kissed him once more on his penis, and then stood up. She gathered her blouse, put it on and buttoned up.

"Julie, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Getting dressed. You should too" she said. She reached over and picked up his clothes and handed them to him.

Kevin, not realizing that she had firmly indicated that their physical sexual activity was over, said "but..."

She quickly reminded him "We have to go at my pace. I think we're done. Besides, my roommate will be home soon."

He accepted the circumstances, put his clothes on, and followed her back downstairs to the living room. On the way down, he considered what had happened. 'In the very least, I got a great blow job from a sexy woman, without any strings attached' but still, he felt a need for more.

When they got down, Julie said "the bathroom is down there" pointing down the hallway. She picked up his beer bottle and her wine glass and took them to the kitchen. He went to the bathroom, ran his fingers through his hair, and made sure he looked OK.

When he came back out, after thinking about his promise to her, he said "Julie, thank you for that. It was incredible. I'm sorry I started to push for more."

She walked over and hugged him, then looked at his face whispering "Thank you for being so understanding." Then they kissed.

"My roommate's due here any moment - you should probably head out" she said. It was almost too abrupt. Maybe there was something to the lesbian thing. Maybe her lesbian lover didn't approve of her having a heterosexual relationship. He guessed that was alright; he could deal with it, no problem.

He walked to the door, and she followed. They kissed and he said "See you Saturday?"

"You bet!" Julie responded and closed the door.

Kevin got in his truck, backed out and headed to the gate. But he stopped, turned around, and parked a little ways from her door and waited. He wanted to see who was going to walk into that apartment.

About five minutes later a sports car zoomed by and parked in front of their door. A pretty young blond stepped out and walked inside. She was just as beautiful as Julie.

Saturday

For Kevin, Saturday night couldn't get here soon enough. Friday seemed to drag, and on Saturday morning it was though time was moving backwards. Finally, time came to load up and head for the club. He was the first one in the band there, so he unloaded, set up his gear, and went to the bar for a drink.

"I'd like to run a tab tonight, it that OK?" he asked.

"You're with the band, right?" the waitress said, pointing to the stage.

"Yes, I'm Kevin, the bass player. And I'm expected a couple of friends. They can both drink on me as well. I'll let you know who they are when they get here."

"That'll work" she said, and returned to her pre-evening duties.

He sat at a table and sipped his beer. No matter how often he looked at his phone to see how much time had passed, it was always just a minute or two. 'Damn' he said to himself 'am I already hooked on Julie?'

Steve showed up with the trailer, and Kevin helped him load in and set up the PA. Shortly afterwards Mark and Ted came in. In a short order, the band was set up and ready to go. Still about 30-40 minutes before start time. Kevin sat back down at a table next to Steve and Mark with their wives and Ted. Minutes later he saw Julie walk in with her blonde roommate. Kevin stood up and waved.

Julie and the blond walked over to the Kevin's table. Kevin waited for Julie to introduce her roommate. "Kevin, this is Karen. Karen, Kevin."

"So you're the evil bass player" she said with a grin. She gave a him friendly hug. Kevin turned and introduced both of the girls to his band mates and the wives. Ted was almost drooling. Kevin had hoped that Julie had warned her about him. The wives' mouths were gaping. Kevin guessed they couldn't believe that he could know women who looked this good.

"How did you all meet?" one asked.

Julie answered with "Kevin and I met at last week's show. He asked me out for dinner on Wednesday, and when he found out I had a roommate, he asked us both to come to tonight's show."

"I know it's a terrible date, but they wanted to go dancing, and they'll be able to do that tonight. Besides, I couldn't wait to see Julie again." He gave Julie a side hug. They all sat down, and the same waitress as before came to see if the girls wanted anything to drink. They each ordered beers, and Kevin indicated that these were the friends he mentioned earlier. "Drinks are on me tonight, ladies." Julie and Karen smiled, but Karen's was almost a smirk.

Kevin leaned to Julie and said "I'm so glad you made it tonight. I've been looking forward to it since Wednesday." He kissed her ear.

"Me too" she said. They chatted until it became time to get ready to play. By then, the bar had filled up, and the juke box had been running continuously for 20 minutes. Steve hollered 'Let's party" over the PA, asked that the jukebox be turned off, and the band jumped into their first song. The dance floor filled, and Kevin noticed that Julie and Karen were out there. Yeah, they could be a couple, he thought.

Sometimes Julie would dance in front of the stage, and even Karen joined in a couple of times. Kevin would blow Julie kisses and she'd blow them back. At the end of the set, Kevin went to their table, and said, "I'm heading outside."

But Julie said "Not this break, you're not. You're going to dance with Karen and me." Out of the corner of his eye, Kevin was sure he saw Ted's face turn to a frown. Julie grabbed him and motioned for Karen to follow. The jukebox was playing some upbeat dance tune. Kevin had heard it before but didn't know it - he didn't listen to that shit. Dancers crowded in around them. Julie held Kevin close, and at first Karen was just off to the side. But as the dance progressed, he noticed that both of the girls were rubbing themselves on him. The next song was the same, and on the third, it was nearly an dance orgy. At one point, Julie leaned into Karen and kissed her fully on the mouth. Kevin was sure he wasn't the only one who felt his pants get a little tighter.

A fourth song started, but Kevin said he had to go to the bathroom before the next set. He headed that way, stopping at the bar to ask that another beer be delivered to his spot on the stage. In the bathroom, he stepped up to an urinal. He was mid-stream when he heard Ted ask "So, what's the story with the blonde?"

"Karen." he corrected him, but it went unnoticed. "I think she's involved with someone" he offered, hoping that would direct his attentions to someone else.

"She sure don't act like it. Did you see them kiss?"

Even though it's not proper Texas bathroom etiquette, Kevin turned to Ted to see if his tongue was actually hanging out. "I think every guy in the place saw it, and I got the best view." He smiled at that, tapped, and zipped up. "I guess we're starting soon, see you on stage." he said and left.

He stopped at the table to give Julie a kiss. "Thanks for coming" he whispered in her ear.

Julie stood up and leaned to Kevin's ear "Karen wants to go home. Can you give me a ride?"

He remembered what happened last time he gave her a ride home, and quickly said "Sure. Gotta go." he said and left for the stage. Julie had a good time. She occasionally danced with the guys that asked her, gyrated in front of the stage for Kevin's benefit, and even did a group girl dance with the wives. In between songs, Ted hollered "where's the blonde?"

'It's Karen' Kevin thought, but hollered back "Went home - was sick or something." It was a good set, and when it was over, Julie met Kevin at the side door. He smiled that she knew his habits already.

They stepped outside and were in each others arms instantly, kissing, tongue wrestling, and swapping saliva. He caressed her boobs, and she grabbed his butt and squeezed. After a minute or two they separated.

"Why did Karen really leave?" he asked.

"She doesn't like real loud music. You guys are great, but you do play pretty friggin' loud."

"It's the name of the game. I thought it might have been due to Ted, or maybe because you and I were together and she was by herself."

"I don't think Ted bothered her. She's a big girl and knows how to handle herself."

He noticed she didn't address the last part of what he said. "Well, I was glad to meet her. And the 'wives' got an eyeful, that's for sure."

"Yea, that was funny. I wondered if they were going to need a jack to lift their jaws off the floor when we three were dancing."

"Speaking of when we were dancing, I'm sure there was more than one guy's tongue on the floor when you and Karen kissed. I know I got a chubby. Even Ted talked about it in the bathroom."

"Really. Did that turn you on?" she asked, started to kiss his neck and gently push against the front of his pants.

"It would turn on anyone with a dick and balls" he said. She kissed him, then the door opened.

"Time." Ted hollered. Damn, his timing was terrible.

The last two sets went great. Julie and Kevin spent the last break outside, and she continued to dance all night long. She sat and talked to the wives when they broke down and loaded up. He paid his tab, settled with the band, and said good bye to everyone. Looking at Julie, he asked "Ready to go?"

Rather than answer, she got up, grabbed his hand, and walked him out the door to his truck. They didn't talk on the way to her place. She just scooted over next to him and played her fingers on his thigh. When they got to the gate, he started to punch in the code, but she stopped him saying "Our visitor code changes every day." She told him that day's number and after the gate opened, he drove to her door.

He turned the engine off and kissed her.

"Kevin, I'm not ready to go any farther than what we did last Wednesday. If that's OK, I'd like for you to come in." She looked at him and squeezed his thigh.

"Julie, I told you I'd play by your rules. It's fine with me" but he added to himself 'besides, I'd be crazy to turn down another titty fuck and blow job like the other day.' They got out, he locked up the truck, and they went inside. This time she took him straight up to her bedroom. She asked him to get comfortable, motioning to her bed, and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

He felt that there was no longer any need for modesty, so he sat on the bed, removed his shoes, socks, and jeans. He took off his t-shirt, but left his boxers on. It seemed the right thing to do. Then he sat back on the pillows and waited. Why do women have so many pillows on their beds, he wondered.

She opened the bathroom door, and came out, wearing a full length black negligee. It brought out her features and she was simple beautiful in it. Kevin considered how sometimes leaving something to the imagination was totally more sexy than wearing something skimpy. Julie walked over to her dresser, and lit a couple of candles. Then she went to the door, closed it, turned off the light, and crawled onto the bed. Kevin watched her the entire way.

Julie gave Kevin a quick kiss on the lips. "Remember, I'm not ready to go any further than we went a few days ago, that OK with you?"

There was no way he was going to disagree. His cock was already at full attention, straining in expectation of what was to come. He nodded, and she started kissing his neck. She moved up to his ear and whispered "Thank you for being so understanding. Now lay back and enjoy, I'm going to rock 'your' world." She emphasized the word 'your.'

Julie lowered her way down to his nipples, and gently kissed them. She then playfully and lightly bit each nipple, while working her hand down to his shorts. After she rubbed through the material of his shorts, she grasped the sides of his boner between her thumb and first finger, applied firm pressure, then started moving her hand up and down. She stayed away from the head of his penis, but it was still incredibly stimulating to him.

"I think someone want's out" she said, gazing back up to his face. She grasped his waistband, and he lifted his hips while she slid the shorts down and then off his legs. Julie crawled slowly back up, kissing the insides of his legs, and exhaling her hot breath the entire way. She got to his genitals, and kissed his scrotum. Then she stuck her tongue out and took a big swipe, lapping at balls.

"Julie, that's amazing." he started, but she put her finger up to her lips to quiet him. She took one of his testicles in his mouth, applying gentle suction, then let it go and attacked it's partner. She continued to play with his balls. Kevin's penis was throbbing with each beat of his heart. He was harder than he could ever remember.

Julie left his scrotum, and moved her mouth up his penis, dragging her lower lip along it as she made her way to the tip. Then she took him in her mouth and moved her lips all the way to the base. She held it there, the head of his cock at the back of her throat, then pulled all the way off. She returned to his scrotum, and this time extended her tongue to just above his anus, and then slowly licked her way back up to the top. Once more, she took him in diving all the way down, and held it there.

Kevin was breathing hard, and moaning 'ooh' and 'aaahh' as well as whispering Julie's name. Julie was paying close attention to his body, waiting for the signals that he was getting ready to orgasm. She pulled her head up, then started bobbing up and down at a faster rate. She rolled the head of his penis with her tongue, and when moved up, she flicked her tongue across the top. She saw his testicles draw up, and felt his legs trying to flex and extend, and she knew he was there. She bobbed a couple of more times, and then heard Kevin groan. At that point she dove all the way back down again. She pushed the shaft of his penis against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, trying to match the pulsing she felt in his dick as it spurted load after load of his sperm into the back of her mouth and throat. She swallowed, and the action of her throat muscles coaxed every last drop out of him. When she was satisfied he was through, she lifted off of him.

Julie moved back up to his face, leaving a trail of soft kisses on his belly and chest. "Happy?" she asked.

"Oh yes. Thank you dear." He laid there, recovering from his intense orgasm and she held him. After five minutes or so he a started to ask "Julie, don't you want me to..."

"My rules, remember?" She waited for him to agree and he nodded. "Let's go to sleep now."

It was easy for him to fall asleep. Julie on the other hand laid awake most of the night. She would drift close to sleep, but Kevin would move and bring her back. She felt him spoon with her, and at one point, felt his hand on her breasts. That was alright. She spent the night trying to think of how to get past her issues, and still could not come up with an answer. She had talked with Karen at length but they couldn't figure anything out. She was in the next room, and she thought about going to her, but couldn't leave Kevin. Not now.

Sunday Morning (aka All Hell Breaks Loose)

Kevin woke up around six in the morning. Julie was still asleep next to him. He looked at her for a while, watching her breathe. She looked so peaceful. He quietly rolled to sit on the edge of the bed. He rubbed his eyes, then leaned back over to Julie. Trying not to startle her, he quietly asked "Julie dear, alright if I take a shower?" He heard Julie mumble "Uh huh" and gave her a kiss on the neck. Then got up. He gathered his clothes and headed to the bathroom.

As he got closer, he thought he heard something, but wasn't sure. That all changed when he opened the door and walked in. Karen was in the shower. She had her hair lathered up, and was quietly singing to herself. Between the lather, her singing, and the noise of the shower, she hadn't heard him come in.

Kevin stopped. He couldn't help but look at her. He looked at her breasts. They were larger than Julie's and jiggled as she lathered the shampoo in her hair. He was mesmerized by her pink nipples jumping up and down. His eyes moved down to check her out and he dropped his clothes on the floor.

"What the fuck?" he said, and rubbed his eyes. He looked again confirming what he was seeing, again said "What the fuck?" only this time much louder. Karen stopped. She tried to wipe the shampoo off her face as she attempted to see who was screaming in the bathroom. Finally she was able to peer through the shower door and saw Kevin standing there, naked, staring at her crotch with his eyes wide open.

Karen screamed. She tried to cover herself with her hands. "Get out - get out!"

Kevin turned and quickly walked back into the bedroom. "Julie. Julie! Wake up!"

Julie had heard the commotion but was still not fully awake. "What is it Kevin, what's wrong?"

"Karen's in your shower. She has..." he wasn't sure how to say it. The only thing he could say was "...he has a dick. A penis!" Kevin stared at Julie, wondering why she wasn't as shocked as he was.

"What? What did you say? What about your penis?" she asked, still not fully awake.

"Your roommate, Karen. She was in the shower when I went into the bathroom. Julie, she has a dick. She's a man, I mean... he's a man!" Kevin still couldn't process what he'd seen. All he could think is that he had been checking out her tits, and then had to look at a dick that was bigger than his. What the fuck was going on?

heywood26
heywood26
132 Followers