The Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,334 Followers

She made a few grunts, and he could feel her trying to extract herself from his cock, but their positions made it difficult. He didn't want to make her do something she wasn't happy with though, and so he released her bountiful bosoms, stood up straight again, before removing his shirt, leaving him naked.

She pulled her mouth off his cock, leaving it to wave, rigid, in the air. She looked up to him.

"I'm sorry Brad, I don't think we can do this," she said.

"I can do this, I want to do this, and I need to do this. You're driving me wild Daphne. You're so beautiful. I have to get back inside your tight arse again."

She frowned slightly at that. "You don't know what you're asking."

"I think I do actually," he said.

He placed his hands under her armpits and helped her to stand. Pulling her to her feet, his hard-on pointed right at her pubic mound, her slightly taller height causing that.

He took her in his arms and pulled her in tight. She angled her hips down, and off to the side, away from his own, pretty much confirming his suspicions. She was worried he would feel her and freak out no doubt. She had no idea he'd already worked it out and was really excited. His erection was pressed tight between them, pressed up against her abdomen and thigh.

"Uhhhh," she moaned, and held tight to his back, her head going over his shoulders and nuzzling into his own head.

Starting at her shoulder blades, he slowly massaged her back, moving his hands down her naked back. When he reached her waistband he didn't even pause, quickly sliding his fingers beneath her sweatpants and again feeling the delicious lace of her thong.

He needed to do this quick he figured, not give her time to react until it was clear that he was all in. He had no idea what he would find, how she had things aligned down there, and to be honest this would be his first time even seeing a dick on a girl, but he figured he had to prove he was ok with it very quickly.

Hooking his thumbs over the waistband of her pants and thong, he stepped back from her, reefed down her pants and thong and dropped to his knees in front of her, all in one motion.

"OH!" she exclaimed, "What are you doing?!?"

She was trying to step back and turn away from Brad, but he'd kept her pants just high enough that they trapped her legs and she couldn't easily step out of them.

Brad stared at her crotch, confused. She had a small patch of trimmed pubic hair above a completely smooth mound. It was different, not like anything he'd ever seen in any porn. There was more definition than a normal girl's mound. It looked sort of more, out, or taller, and round. It actually looked, sort of like there was a tube, tucked down around between her legs... IDIOT! She had her penis tucked between her legs, of course she did. He'd been expecting to see a shaft either hanging in front of him, or even an erect cock, possibly even a regular pussy, but this actually made more sense.

"Brad, let me go," she cried.

Daphne struggled to move, to escape exposure of her secret, but he'd trapped her well, and held her with his hands on her tiny, pert bum so that she couldn't escape. Her struggles were however working her penis loose.

It slowly appeared, worked from between her thighs until it hung in front of his face.

Her struggles ceased when he pushed his lips against the shaft in a soft, tentative kiss.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "what... what are you doing... don't... you... can't see..." she muttered unintelligibly, staring down at him now.

He had no idea what he was doing, but he figured the most important thing had been to get her out of her panties, get her secret out, and show her he was fine with it by touching it. And it seemed to have worked.

"Oh Brad, what are you doing?" she asked, breathlessly.

"I knew, well, I suspected that... that you were... that you had..." he wasn't sure how to continue, so he placed another kiss on her penis, and watched as it lurched.

"A penis? A dick? How did you know?" she asked.

Her hand was on his head, softly ruffling his hair.

"I..." he started, wondering if he was ready to give a full confession. "Well, the other night I couldn't sleep, and I heard a noise from Sara's bedroom. And... well, I know it's bad, but I snuck a look under her door."

"You pervert, Brad," she replied, without any sting to the statement, more like simply stating a fact.

She bobbed down to disentangle herself. Brad leaned back to give her room, but stayed on his knees.

"I know, it was a terrible thing to do but... what I saw... well I couldn't get it out of my mind," feeling he needed to make a full confession before she judged him, he forged on. "And then, the other night when we got together, and you wanted me in your arse, without any pussy play whatsoever, followed by kicking me out and having an orgasm all to yourself, well... that was emasculating. I got to thinking about it, and then after a while, I sort of added the two things together and assumed that... you too had... were... had a penis," he finished, uncertain again.

She stood back from him, naked now, her penis was probably average, maybe a little under, since Brad considered himself to be average and he knew he was bigger than her. It looked to be about half hard and maybe 5" long, though not too thick. She looked down at him, kneeling on the floor.

"So you still want to play? Even though you know I have my little plaything?" she asked, and softly caressed it.

Brad peeled off his remaining clothes and stood up to face her, his cock rock-hard.

"Does this answer your question?" he retorted, then manoeuvred the rigid, fleshy head of his rod to bump into her own, mainly achieved because of their differing heights because he was hard and long, while she was not.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him against her. The movement caused his rod to slide down between her legs and bump up against her butt cheeks. Her own hardening penis was sandwiched between them. Her lips hungrily assaulted his, her tongue invaded his mouth, searching for, finding and sliding sensually all over his tongue.

He took a moment to get over his shock, and then returned her enthusiasm, sliding his own tongue into her mouth and reaching around to fill his hands with her tight, pert little bum. As they kissed, he kneaded her cheeks in his hands, rolling the tight flesh around like dough, and occasionally giving them a light, playful slap. Her hands roamed his back, caressing his shoulder blades, and slid down his back to pinch his bum.

His rod was rock hard, lodged between her legs and rubbing between the bottom of her butt cheeks, his kneading action rubbing the top of his cock. He could feel her penis slowly harden as well, sandwiched between their thighs and slowly climbing higher.

She pulled her mouth back and told him breathlessly, "Come on, let's go to my room," she grinned at him, "and this time I might let you stay a little longer."

He grinned back at her, not letting go of her butt cheeks just yet.

"Is this yours?" she asked and reached behind her to fondle his cock head.

"It's yours tonight," he replied, clenching and causing his rod to bounce a bit in its tight cocoon.

"Let's go," she said and released him.

As she stepped away, he let her go, but she grabbed hold of his shaft to lead him to her room like a dog. If he'd had a tail, it would have been wagging.

Once in her room, she turned around and fell onto her bed on her back and moved upwards. She reached over and grabbed some lube from her nightstand and was soon lathering it over her arse, with her legs spread lewdly wide. Her other hand used a bit of lube to stroke her hard, little cock.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked, staring into his eyes as she worked a couple of fingers into her bum, lubing it up.

He looked down at her ministrations, her 5" rod looked completely hard now as she rubbed it up and down. He didn't need to be asked twice.

He climbed onto the bed eagerly, aiming his cock towards her lubed-up, tight, wrinkled, puckered arsehole. He put his hands on her inner thighs, caressing them, before pushing them just a little wider, as if presenting her treasures on a platter.

Without touching his cock, he aimed it at her arsehole and rubbed his head through the lube she'd accumulated around the opening, adding his pre-cum to the mix and smearing it around.

"Uh yeah," she moaned, "slide that cock inside me again Brad. Punish me for kicking you out."

He moved into position, placing his hands beside her chest, allowing her breasts to rub the inside of his arms as he braced them. He angled his hips down that little bit further, and lodged the tip of his dick in the puckered ring of her arse, holding it there for a moment, teasing her a little. It was like the slit of his cock was kissing the tiny, flexing opening of her arse.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard Daphne, show you I can make you cum buckets," he told her.

She stroked her hard cock, and used her other hand to play with her nipple.

He had a brief thought of Jeff, knowing that it was only their conversation that had him in this position instead of reacting with fear and bigotry as he would have thought was expected. Instead, he was pushing his rock-hard shaft up inside Daphne's lubed-up, slick, tight little anus.

"Uhhhhhh."

"Uhhhhhh," they both moaned as he pushed his dick halfway up her bum.

The lube was slick, and warm. He pulled back, only to push slowly back inside and gained another couple of inches. Her eyes fluttered, but continued to gaze up at him.

"Uhh, yes," she moaned.

"Oh god," he gasped.

With another stroke, he bottomed out inside her, his balls hanging low and brushing her arse cheeks, while her own nuts rested above his embedded shaft.

"Oh god," exclaimed Daphne.

"Fuck yes."

He had his hands on the bed, either side of her stomach, his legs splayed out just a bit. Her legs were spread wide, giving him full access. He held himself embedded inside her, enjoying the tight warmth of her snug passage.

"Uhhhhhh," he groaned, as he slowly withdrew until only the head was left inside. Her tight, puckered ring strangled his erection tightly as he pulled back.

"Oh god yes," she gasped as he pushed himself back inside her again.

He settled into a rhythm of slow strokes inside her. He watched her stroke her cock, a little faster than his own fucking motions.

"You like my little clitty?" she asked him.

"It's beautiful," he told her, before he took hold of it for her, holding himself up with one arm and brushing aside her own stroking hand. This freed her up to tweak both her nipples at the same time, a pleasure she availed herself of immediately.

At first he simply caressed it, getting used to the feeling of a cock other than his own. Assessing himself, he didn't feel gay. He was lying between the legs of a tall, athletic, sexy girl, and the thought of doing the same with a man did not interest him at all.

He started to stroke slowly, matching the pace of his stroking with his thrusting.

She bounced on the bed in an effort to speed him up. Then she tried to take over again, and for a moment they fought over who was going to stroke her. He knew that no-one knew her better than herself, but he wanted to give himself a chance.

"Fuck me HARDER! FUCK ME! FUCK!" she shouted at him.

"Oh god," was his only reply, as the slick sensation of his shaft sliding inside her nether depths, tightly gripped by her, tingled along his cock.

He kept at it, but he could tell she was frustrated and wanted more. He released her dick and lowered himself down, sandwiching her woody between their stomachs.

Moving into position, he inhaled her breast, or as much as he could of it, sucking her nipple deep inside his mouth. His upper body remained in position, but he used his lower body, swivelling back and forth like a pendulum to keep up the fucking motions.

"OH SUCK MY TITTY! FUCK ME GOOD!" she cried.

He used the suction grip to shake her jug all around, causing the tight flesh to ripple before his eyes. He used his tongue to lap at her nipple, tweak it, and run circles around it.

Releasing her tit-mound, he moved his face between the two fleshy sacks of pleasure and started to motorboat between them. Obligingly, Daphne held them up to help him, and giggled as she watched him play.

He repeated his treatment on her other nipple, hollowing his cheeks as he sucked the hard little pleasure nub into his mouth, bringing it into range of his nipple and slathering his attention on it.

Finally he raised himself up and looked down to see the raw lust in her eyes.

He picked up the strength of his thrusts, really driving into her and bottoming out.

In response she spat in her hand and started jerking her little dick like she was trying to rip it off.

She threw her head back and screamed, "OH GOD I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING BRAD! FUCK!"

She wrapped her legs around his arse, and tried to hold him inside. After a couple of stuttering thrusts he realised her intentions and allowed her to hold him deep inside.

As she came, he felt her cute little balls bob about, and her cock squirted thin, translucent cream up onto her stomach, a couple of spurts even managing to adorn her breasts.

"OH FUCK YES! FUCK! YES! OH GOD!" she exclaimed.

Her orgasm caused all her muscles to clench rhythmically, and that in turn felt like she was internally massaging his cock.

Finally her cock was spent, and she laid back, her post-orgasmic expression something truly and utterly beautiful.

Brad however, hadn't got his end away, and desperately wanted to get back into it. He tentatively pulled back, and Daphne's eyes gave a start.

"Oh... wait Brad... let me just..." she said before pushing back against him in an effort to get him to withdraw.

In disappointment, Brad pulled out and left his slick, rigid cock wavering in the air with anticipation.

Daphne grabbed a little more lube and slicked herself again, then tiredly turned over in front of Brad.

"Do it like this," she told him as she positioned her arse in the air on her knees, her tight little butt cheeks quivering, while she laid her torso flat on the bed and rested on a pillow, causing her own pillows to flatten out against the bed. Her back was arched leaving it looking like half a skateboard ramp.

Brad was keen, and wasted no time sinking back inside her depths. He took her hips in his hands and pulled her back against him. The freedom of fucking her arse doggy style again, but this time with them both naked, was fantastically luxurious.

He used long strokes, and again started slowly. He could feel her tight muscles flexing in her hips and butt as she worked with him to help him shaft her good.

Periodically he'd slow down his motions, letter her take control, and she would do so immediately, rocking her body back and forth. Her arse shimmied and undulated on his cock in a figure of eight pattern as it worked his rod.

He marvelled at her trim waist, sliding his hands up and softly caressing her waist, then sliding back and feeling her hips as they thrust into each other.

Brad alternated between looking down at her stellar body, working him, and throwing his head back in consummate ecstasy.

He had almost no warning that he was about to cum. The telltale build-up of pleasure from balls to shaft to tip was so sudden he had almost no time to react.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum Daphne, I'm cumming! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!" he exclaimed.

"DO IT! CUM UP MY ARSE! SHOOT YOUR SPUNK IN MY BUTT BRAD! CUM UP MY ARSE! CUM!" she shouted at him.

He held himself deeply embedded inside her, and felt the amazing lurches as his cock went about the spasms required to deposit his seething load of cream inside her tunnel.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDD! OHHHHHH YESSS!" Brad moaned.

Her arse was soon packed tight with Brad's man-cream.

"Oh god, oh god, you're filling me up, I'm full Brad, I'm full," she told him confirming what he could feel as well.

They both panted, and held still while Brad came down from the high of his orgasm.

Carefully, he withdrew, noting how much slicker she was with his splooge packed into her butt.

He pulled out, and looked down to see his goopy mess start to ooze out of her.

With what looked like a practiced move, Daphne rolled to the side, kicking her leg up straight and high to disentangle herself from Brad, then darted towards the bathroom.

He wondered to himself if she would expect him to leave now. In exhaustion he laid out flat, but tried not to look too comfortable.

She was in the bathroom for a few minutes, and Brad's eyelids became heavy. He was excited for what had just happened, but he was left alone, and it had been a long day. But it was important to talk to Daphne, and make sure she was okay with him knowing about her, and while he'd love to stay in her bed, it was her bed and her choice.

* * *

It was still dark, and he was wrapped around a tight-bodied, feminine figure. He'd fallen asleep in Daphne's bed, without talking to her. He was spooned up behind her and his cock was hard, nestled between her butt-cheeks, her tight, little butt-cheeks. He could feel that she was wearing a thong, and a soft, loose cotton T-shirt. He'd obviously fallen asleep naked so was still dressed so. He considered leaving her bed and going back to the couch, but the rustling and noise of doing so might wake her. Besides, she'd been comfortable enough to let him stay, and he really didn't want to leave.

Satisfied, he snuggled into the covers and repositioned his hand, softly cupping her big breast in his hand, and waited to drift back off to sleep. It took a while, but eventually he was successful.

* * *

He woke up in Daphne's bed alone, his scrabbling arms not finding her. There was however, a delightful, wet suction on his morning glory. Lifting the covers, he looked down into Daphne's eyes, as she gave Brad an awesome blowjob.

"Oh Daphne, my god, that's awesome," he told her.

She continued to suck, and work her lips up and down.

She went on to give Brad one of his most memorable blowjobs ever.

When he released in her mouth she swallowed it down, and seemed to relish it.

She climbed up the bed once he finished. As she moved up he could feel her own aroused girlhood sticking up insider her thong, dragging up his leg and settling against his hip. She still had her soft, comfortable grey T-shirt on and it wrapped her body loosely, but failed to conceal the hardened nipples adorning her heavy, pretty tits. They shared a deep, soulful kiss, the taste of his own seed on her lips, and shared with Brad who showed no discomfort at all.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep last night," he apologised.

"No worries, I was pretty beat as well, and it took me a while in the bathroom too."

"You... you let me stay?" he asked.

She smiled at him and replied, "Well, I didn't have to worry about you discovering my secret, and you got me off pretty well, so there didn't seem to be any reason to wake you up and hustle you out."

"Speaking of your secret," Brad started, and traced a finger along her erection. Her eyes closed and a shudder ran through her. "You got me off, which means it's your turn."

He softly stroked and tickled her rod through her panties with his fingertips.

He wasn't really sure where the sudden desire came from, so he bit his tongue. Then he thought of last night, the fun and the trust she was now showing him. He decided to go with the flow.

"Would you... would you like to do me?" he asked her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked into his eyes. The seconds stretched on, and neither of them spoke for what felt like a long time.

"You... you want me to fuck you?" she asked.

He nodded at her.

"You want me to put my cock up your arse?" she asked, looking into his eyes the whole time, obviously testing his resolve.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,334 Followers