The Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will actually give me a minute to set my phone up to record, I thought to myself. So, running to my room, I grabbed my phone and headed back to the living room. Once there, I found the video cam app and started it up. Knowing that Heather is drunk, she wouldn't be any the wiser even if the phone was sitting square in my lap, so I propped it up against a bowl on the coffee table in front of the couch with the microphone and lens aimed straight at the couch.

Upon returning, she held her shorts up as she sat down, again in Indian style. This time, however, with her holding her shorts as she sat, the soft material stretched tightly against the mound of her crotch, outlining the curves of her smooth pussy. Damn, this is going to be more difficult than I had planned, I said to myself.

"Alright, where were we?" she asked

"We were about to kill this joint. That's where were" I said with almost too much enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah, but I can only advise you to pay me no mind if I start to get weird" she explained.

"Heather, I'll take care of you, don't worry, you just enjoy not caring."

With that, I pulled the joint to my lips, fired it up and passed it to her. She pursed her lips and took a very large hit, almost to the point that it would have been hard to believe that she was a non-smoker. That thought was instantly erased when she started coughing out everything but the kitchen sink.

Surprisingly, instead of complaining about it, she merely stated that it tasted better than she remembered. I told her that the guy I got it from only buys good pot. Naively, she said that she was un aware that there were different breeds of marijuana. I continued by explaining the differences and informed her that this was a good relaxation strain.

Not missing a second beat, she jumped back into the questions. "Ok enough pot talk. So how do you do it?"

Wanting to give the pot a little more time to kick with her, I played dumb. "I'm sorry, refresh my memory. How do I do what?"

"How do you keep yourself satisfied? I mean we both already know that we masturbate, but the reasons are/were different. I masturbated to enhance sex, you masturbate out of necessity. What do you do to get yourself in the mood? Is it porn, magazines, imagination? What motivates you?"

"Wow, we must be feeling allot better now, huh?" I giggled.

"I will be feeling allot better once you answer the question." She shot back. "Listen, like you with women, I am done with guys, at least for a while. I am in unchartered waters, if you catch my drift?"

I must have been really stoned because in her state, that comment actually made sense and on top of that, I was about to entertain this some more and just go with it.

"OK, so you mean to tell me that you never masturbated as a young girl?"

"Not the same as how I do it now!"

"How so?" I asked.

"Well before I lost my virginity, I really had no, let's say, reference. I guess I can say that I did it only because it felt good, I didn't know why though. Since the first time I had sex, I never had the need to masturbate unless it was during and part of sex. Do you understand?"

Taking another pull from the joint, I start my monolog. "Yes, I think I understand and yes, you had it almost right by saying porn and imagination, but I don't look at magazines."

Here I am trying to be Mr. caring of her feeling when apparently, she is the one falling off the wagon. In the middle of my answer, I lean over towards her to pass the joint and my eye's glanced across her lap to notice a dark spot the size of a silver dollar dead center of her crotch.

What the hell, I thought to myself.

"Well, go on. What kind of porn? Who do you imagine?" She broke the sudden silence unaware that I had noticed the wet spot.

"Ok, so for me, it's masturbation porn."

"Really?" she interrupted.

"Uh huh, just me and her, no one else. I'm not into toys that much, ether, just hands."

"Wow, that's actually pretty hot, go on!" Again speaking up.

"As for whom I imagine, Well, I guess the normal untouchable Hollywood celebs."

This time when she jumped in again, I had stop and think about the answer that I should give her.

"Have you ever thought about me?" She asked with an almost ashamed look on her face.

Knowing that a "yes" answer would lead in two directions ending with the same result; one way might weird her out and want to leave, but I don't see that happening. The other would be that we end up having sex tonight and maybe the next, but in the end it would get weird for her and want to leave.

A "no" answer on the other hand stops this line of questioning immediately. This little lie was a no brainer so I told her that I hadn't.

I was instantly thrust into another, what the fuck, moment when she just threw her hands to her face and stated sobbing again.

"Heather, are you ok, is this what happened the first time?"

This time she popped her face up and with a great look of disappointment, snapped back at me; "What the fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about how I just realized how ugly I really am!"

"Now, what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked trying to figure out what on earth makes her think that she is ugly.

"What could be worse than walking in on your boyfriend who has his dick shoved into another woman's pussy? Let's see, what else can make you feel even less attractive than you already feel? Hmm, how about the only single guy I know, my roommate. As it happens, I am the only female that he really knows. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, I am not even attractive enough to have my single friend fantasize about me."

"Oh whatever Heather, you are hot and I do fantasize about you." I quickly changed my answer.

"Now you're just saying that to make me feel better." Skeptical as she may be.

"No, really. If the truth be known, I think about you allot. I think you are hot and the image of you coming out of the bathroom a few weeks ago has stuck in my mind ever since" I tossed back.

She stopped sobbing long enough to start asking curious questions. "When you say allot, how much exactly is allot?"

"Mostly twice a day, sometimes once, sometimes three times."

"Wow, is that how many times you jack off or how many times you think about me?"

"Both!" I said.

"Haha, so that would mean that every time you pull on your dick, you are thinking of me. You almost had me with that line of bull shit. Nice try."

"Heather listen, ever since I saw you naked, I can't help but picture your cute little patch of fur and your perfect breasts with nice pink nipples. Believe me when I say it's easy to sustain from other women when I have you in my head."

For the first time in a while, I heard a giggle come from her. It must have been over the bush that I'd mentioned, only she didn't know that I knew about the, now void of said bush, pussy. As I waited to see if she was going to explain, I glanced back down towards her crouch and to my disbelief, noticed that the dark spot that I had noticed earlier was now large enough to fully silhouette the folds of her pussy lips.

Playing coy, I ask, "what?"

Giggling again, she returns with, "Oh nothing, I just had a random thought run through my head, but keep going. Oh, is there any more of that joint left?"

Nice try to change the subject, I thought to myself as I handed her the roach.

"No no no, what could have been distracting enough to interrupt me telling you what I think about when I jack off. C'mon let's hear it?" I demanded.

Obviously enjoying that last pull, she pleaded that she couldn't tell me. Just as I was about to push her again, She continued speaking.

"I can't tell you but I could probably show you, is that kewl?" she blurted out.

Chuckling at the fact that she would rather show me that her pussy was smooth than speak the words, I played with her saying, "This better be good since it's pretty hard to explain, only to be interrupted by a "random thought"".

As she began to get up from the couch, she continued with, "well, I like it but you'll have to be honest with me, as a guy, if you like it or not."

If she could only see the solid sausage that was being concealed by my hoodie, that comment would've never been necessary. Also, the fact that for almost the whole month, I had been blowing load after powerful load staring at her baby smooth flesh in the video.

"Ok, let's see what'cha got" I answered.

"Ok but you have to promise that you won't laugh and you will tell me if you think it looks stupid" she said as she positioned herself right in front of me.

"I promise" I said as my head was secretly doing backflips in anticipation.

Hooking her thumbs into the waistbands of her shorts and panties, she started the slid her shorts down her hips, stopping where her bush would have begun to be exposed, "you promised not to laugh, right?" she asked again.

"Alright, but remember you promised" she said as she bent at her hips while pushing her clothes to her feet.

As I felt my cock jump in anticipation, I had remembered that my phone was still sitting on the table behind her. What was to be an audio recording is now becoming another video. And to start that video was Heathers ass bent right in front of my lens. It couldn't have been better if she had planned it.

With her shorts and panties, now around her ankles, she stood back up straight, put her hands on her hips and said, "so, what do you think?"

"What do I think?" I repeated her question. "I think you're beautiful, what on earth would make you think I would laugh. Honestly, I am floored that that dickhead would need to go and do what he did."

"I know, right! Well, I like it. It feels allot nicer than before I shaved it", she said while softly running her fingers over her smooth pubic bone.

I had a feeling that this all was induced by the alcohol and pot so when she bent back over to grab her shorts, I was disappointed to see it go away. I was delightfully happy when she stopped at about her knees. Apparently, she didn't realize until now that her shorts were completely soaked.

"Did something get spilled on the couch because I must have sat on something wet." She blankly said.

Believing that she probably wouldn't get the insinuation, I jokingly said, "well, it must have spilt over the entire couch."

"Well fuck, I don't want to go and put on some new clothes. I showed you and now you've seen. It won't bother you if I just sit here like this?" She asked, already knowing that whatever I said, she was going to do it anyway.

"No, go ahead, knock yourself out. We are both adults here and can remain mature" I announced.

Unfortunately, my testicles had other thoughts. Being that they are still full of the cum that was so close to being emptied before Heather came home, my balls were only doing what they know to do, ready themselves to explode.

Until recently, within the last few weeks, I was unaware that I could have an orgasm without ever touching myself. That was only from visuals. I would now, have to muster every ounce of self control to try and keep that at bay. I was horrified at the thought of us just sitting there and in mid conversation, I bust a nut.

Once she sat back down, she unwittingly crossed her legs back into the Indian cross, exposing her now naked sex aimed right at me. As much I as was kicking myself for even thinking it, I know that I wouldn't be able to sit there and not coat the inside of my boxers, so I stood up and offered to grab her a blanket.

Ignoring the blanket offer, Heather stated instead, "Wow, your right, something must have spilt on the couch."

Noticing that she was staring straight at my crotch, I also looked down to notice that my hoodie had bunched up as I stood and exposed the giant wet spot that had over taken my shorts.

I started to feel kind of flush from my embarrassment at being caught, why? I don't know! What I did know was that for the first time in over a month, I was standing in front of a beautiful half naked woman that has been the subject of my fantasies. I felt like a young boy again looking at a woman for the first time.

I excused myself for a minute while I fetched the blanket for her. I also stopped long enough to throw on a new pair of shorts. As most men do, I began talking to my dick telling it that no matter what happens tonight, I would still be getting it off. But it had to behave as long as heather and myself were still talking.

Upon returning to the living room, Heather made her disapproval known as she noticed that I had changed short.

"What were you thinking by changing your shorts, silly. When you sit back down, your gonna get them wet. Come here" she ordered as I was giving her the blanket.

As I approached her with the blanket, she sat up, reached out and grabbed my new shorts by the waistband and pulled down with no mind for what she was about to unleash. What did happen is, as soon as the waistband released my cock, it flung back up to its normal rock hard stance, flinging a little gob of precum into the air, stretching into a fine string that landed straight across her cheek to her forehead.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry" I said as I reached out and wiped the slick fluid from her face.

Not that anything she say's right now wouldn't have surprised me, but when she replied back, I had to think about something totally off, just to not blow my load all over her face right then.

She giggled and said, "It's all good, if nothing else, it also give me something more to think about when I am masturbating" winking at me.

Startled by this comment, I blurted, "what?"

"What do you mean what? You say that you jerk off all the time thinking about me. Well, seeing that I am now going to have to start masturbating, I sure as hell am not going to be thinking about that asshole that, for all we know, is still fucking that bitch right now.

Catching me off guard with this new outburst, I forgot about my current state of exposure. I stretched the blanket over her lap and reached down to caress her in my arms. What I had forgotten was that my half erect penis was still just flopping around as I embraced her, coming to rest on, what I would notice in a minute, her breast.

After a short little outburst of tears, Heather mumbled into my chest with me barely able to decipher that she was asking if there was any of the roach left. I told her no but I would grab another joint.

I broke our embrace to go and fetch another stick. I slyfully scooped up my phone that was behind us and excused myself to my room for a second. As soon as I got to my room, I shot off another text to my buddy. I knew that it would only take a second, being that he lived in the same complex and I wasn't asking for him to go and buy another bottle of wine.

Returning from my room with my shoes in hand, I explained to Heather that it was in my car and it will only take a second.

"Hurry up" she whimpered as I quickly exited the front door.

I turned the corner to my building to find my buddy already waiting for me at my car. "How's she doing?" he asked.

"She is pretty shaken right now but she will be fine, I'm sure" I answered back.

"Kewl, let me know how she's doing later" he said as we departed company and I returned to my unit.

Upon entering the apartment, I asked Heather if she wanted to fire it up or she wanted me to do it once I returned from my room. She had told me that she would wait and with that, I went to my room to kick my shoes back off.

Once I returned, I had noticed that she had the blanket pulled all the way up to her neck and her T-shirt sitting in a heap next to her. As I was about to sit down, she jumped and warned me about the wet couch, insisting that I removed my shorts again before sitting down.

I really wasn't thinking about the fact that I still had my shorts on, but more importantly, I had forgotten about the phone that I hadn't started back up. This did give me the opportunity to set it back down as I appeared to struggle with my shorts.

Now with the camera recording and my limp but hanging long penis feeling the cool air, I sat back down on the couch. Once I was settled, Heather threw the foot end of the blanket over me.

"You ready?" I asked as I now had the joint and lighter in my hand ready to light it up.

"Uh huh", was the only response that she replied with.

As I lit the stick, I pulled in hard to get it started. Once it was going, I reached over to pass it to her. Once she had it and was inhaling her first tug off of it, I nonchalantly asked, "what happened to your shirt?"

Coughing out the smoke, she answered with, "It also had a wet spot that was making me cold."

She had grabbed the shirt and held it up for me to see a circle the size of a half dollar right where her tit would be.

Unbelievably, there was still a slight sign of where her nipple hardened from the coolness and imprinted it into the fabric. Knowing that it was probably from the precum oozing from my dick as I held her a few minutes ago, I sheepishly apologized.

She pulled on the joint again before passing it back stating, "it's all good!"

Once she had given the joint back to me, she laid back again, but this time, stretching her legs out, resting them across my lap. When she did this, it naturally kicked the blanket up and then settled back down, blowing a little air my direction. Having smelt and tasted her sweet nectar from her panties, I was well aware of the aroma of her sex that had just slapped me in the face.

I waited just long enough for the fragrant air to clear before I took another pull from the joint. As I was about to pass it back, I started to exhale at the exact moment that she adjusted her legs to where they were now stretched over my quickly hardening cock.

As my cock started to look for some breathing room under her smooth legs, Heather took notice and asked with a giggle, "I'm sorry, am I in the way of something?"

Knowing that any contact or attention like this would spell the end of my resistance, I had to finally speak up about my arousal. I figured that it would be easier to just tell her instead of letting this go on and inevitably coating her legs with an uncontrolled orgasm.

"Heather listen, I want to tell you this in an attempt to avoid an accident. When I tell you that I think about you when I masturbate, it is because I think that you are incredibly hot. Now, after all I have seen tonight and the fact that you are now touching me, I can't help but warn you that if this keeps up, well, let's just say that "the couch" won't be the only thing sopping wet."

Not sure what her response would be, I knew to prepare myself for the end of the conversation. Instead, what I got almost had me shooting off right then.

Enthusiastically, she fired back at me, "Oh can I watch, please"?

Inquisitively I ask, "Watch what?"

"You. I have never seen a man jack himself off to completion. Please do it for me, I want to see what its like."

Now horror sets in at the thought that I wouldn't last 30 seconds in the condition that I am in right now. I try to explain it to her the best I know how.

"Have you ever heard of a guy prestaging for a date. If not, it is when some guys will jack off before going out in hopes that he may last longer later having already gotten off earlier. Well, that's where I am at right now. You have me so aroused right now that if I gave it a second of attention, I won't last long enough for you to blink without missing anything."

"Oh c-mon, please. You say that you jack off all the time while thinking about me, prove it. Plus it's only fair." She stated.

"Fair? How so?" Curious where she is going with this, I questioned.

"Well, since I will have to start masturbating, like you, I will need something to think about and since you have me to think about, it's only fair that you give me something to think about." With that she pulled the blanket up and off of our bodies to watch not thinking about or caring that under the blanket she sat completely naked.