The Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please please please. Do it for me" She pleaded again.

Now with her bare breasts staring at me and the smooth lower abdomen dipping into the dark shadowy triangle formed by her legs, I didn't know how but I was sure that my balls were going to be empty by the end of the night.

Lifting one of her legs off of my lap, she moved it behind me and then told me to spin around on the couch so see could get a better view. Not that I needed any more encouragement, but once I settled down facing her, with her legs on ether side of me gave me a very unrestricted view of her obviously dripping womanhood.

Once my hard shaft popped into view, Heather blurted out, "Oh my gawd you have a beautiful dick. Like I've said, I have seen you before but it has always been at a distance and only for a second. But now that I can really see it, it is awesome. C-mon, make it spit for me."

Still frustrated by the fact that I will for sure blow a monster load within seconds of me touching it, I again told her that she will not get the full experience of a man masturbating. Again, she told me to shut up and show her.

"Alright, but just remember that you are the one insisting on it" I replied as I started making my way down to the stiff flagpole that was aching for release.

Heather just sat there with her eyes fixed to my cock as I took hold of the base of my shaft. I took a long stroke up the length of my shaft when I noticed that, indead, the couch was wet where she was sitting. But it wasn't from anything spilling on it. It was the large amount of female secretion that I can see running from her sloppy wet cunt, down her ass crack and onto the fabric of the cushion.

I was only a few strokes into it when Heather once again spoke up and said, "oh my gawd, that is so fucken hot."

Unfortunately, that was about all that my sex could handle. With Hearther's eyes glued to my business, I rolled my head back and held on for what was sure to be a massive eruption. Now normally, I am not a grunter but the buildup to this orgasm was so intense that as soon as my orgasm started, I couldn't help but be vocal. My building orgasm had me so discombobulated that I could no longer sustain any kind of rhythm and had to stop stroking.

Again, like before, I really didn't need anymore stimulation as my balls were already pulsating, trying to coax as much hot white fluid as it could from the depths of their glands.

With one more really long and deep grunt, my cock swelled up as the first rope of semen blew from the head of my now pulsing shaft.

With my head still tilted back and my dick spraying jizz like a fire hose, I could vaguely hear Heather comment, "oh my gawd, that is so fucken awesome."

The sad part is that my orgasm lasted longer than the process to get it there. Ether way, it sounded as if Heather was enjoying the show.

As that orgasm started to subside, I just sat there basking in the afterglow of one long awaited release.

In utter amazement, I heard a slight moan and then a lip smack from Heather. I lifted my head to realize that most of my cum had shot off sideways and had landed on her thigh, to which see had scooped some into her fingers and was sucking them clean.

"Mmm, that was so hot and tastes even better!" She exclaimed.

I'll tell you what, if I hadn't just empties my balls, I would have definitely shot one off watching her suck the jizz from her fingers.