The Rose Diaries Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter gets a new name and an aggressive makeover.
11.2k words
4.39
50.1k
25

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/06/2022
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
273 Followers

Author's Disclaimer: The Rose Diaries is an incredibly dark story focusing on forced feminization of a completely non-compliant individual. There are elements of non-consent, violence, and other unsavory things. I hope you do enjoy this chapter if you decide to continue reading.

*

Peter found no escape from his torment. He couldn't see her face as she grabbed hold of him and thrust the object further into his mouth. He felt her violate him, her warmth against him, and her breathing grew rapidly with each thrust. He tried to scream but found himself only able to gag as tears ran down in cheeks. His chest burned as he struggled for breath. He thrashed again in the binds looking for any sort of leeway, but she held him still with a firm grip.

Eventually, she pulled out and he drew his first breath and coughed as saliva spilled from his mouth. She patted him on the head and laughed again. He collapsed in his bounds which prompted her to slap him across the face lightly. Successfully bringing him back from his almost mental escape from this hell.

"Say, would you sing me a song, Doll? I've heard that some toys can sing, and I know that I've picked out the very best one in the entire store. So, you can, can't you?" He tried to speak but found himself coughing still. She grabbed a handful of hair and raised his head. He sobbed quietly. "I'll start, and you join in whenever..."

"Rain rain go away. Come again another day..." She sang as she stroked his cheek softly. Her voice was melodic and beautiful, but it was still another taunt. His stomach lurched and churned. His head grew heavy and hot. A sound escaped from his lips, but she quickly placed her finger and quieted him. "Shhh, Doll. That's not how you sing you silly little thing. You know the words, don't you?" He sobbed a bit louder.

"Why are you doing this?" He whispered finally to her. His pleas fell on deaf ears.

"Little B. wants to play." She sang and waited. His breath was shaky as he swallowed, gasped for breath, and then steadied himself. "Oh shoot, does my doll need to be wound up again?" His eyes went wide, and his heart sped up even faster. For the first time he felt it move on his head. The room was not dark. He was blindfolded.

"R-rain rain g-go away." His voice cracked, and he struggled to find the strength. She clapped loudly, and his head dropped as she let go.

"Ah! My Doll has such a pretty voice!" She cheered and tapped him again on the nose. "Okay, okay, how about," She paused before snapping her fingers. "How about this..." She cleared her throat once more. He clenched his fists and bit the inside of his cheek to keep from cursing.

"Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are!" She sang once more. Another nursery rhymes. Another one of her games. Peter's break something if his grip went any tighter. Was she calling him a child? She hit him again in the face. This time, unlike all the other times she struck him, she hit him hard enough to break his skin.

"It's okay to be shy. It only makes me want to hear you sing for me more." She laughed again, pulling him close once more.

He had enough of this. He finally summoned the strength to speak again from the very depths of his being.

"I'm never going to sing for you sadistic vicious cunt." He growled but she just laughed harder.

"Such fire! I love defiant little toys like you. Most would return you for being defective, but I see the beauty in your imperfections." Her voice stretched out that last word. "We'll make a performer of you yet!" He let his head fall again and she patted him once more on the head.

"Well, Doll, I guess the only thing is to make you presentable. We'll have to do something about that hair, your body, and go through some general maintenance." She walked behind him again running a hand down his exposed rear.

"Get it all out of your system, Doll, because once you leave this room if I ever hear you call me a cunt again or threaten anyone else I'll bring you back here for some more playtime. And next time I won't pull my punches like I did today. You can see what I can really do."

Before he could respond a door opened from somewhere and he heard slight footsteps approach. They weren't heavy, and he heard her stand back. There was something else...a bell perhaps?

"Ah good! Take her to Miss I. and do not remove her blindfold. Oh! And if you take more than 15 minutes, I will have you in chains as well." She slapped his butt hard and laughed as she walked away. He waited till he heard the door shut ignoring the stinging screams from every inch of his body.

"Hey, come on, let me go. We can get out together." There was no answer that followed. Peter kicked his feet. He felt someone grab a hold of him and he heard rustling until his left arm dropped to his side. He raised but as quickly as he was free, the mystery person grabbed it and he felt handcuffs click around his wrist. As soon as his right arm was free it was grabbed as well by surprisingly strong and quick hands that locked it behind his back. He ran as soon as he could.

He bumped hard into something with his side and fell on the ground. The sound of crashing and scattering objects followed. He heard footsteps and then hands around him.

"Please I'm begging you." He tried to move away as the stranger pulled him to his feet. His breath grew rapid and short as he struggled. The stranger forced him forward and a door open. He felt sunlight on his face as he was guided to the right. It was silent, and he stumbled.

"Why? Why would you willingly do this? You can run. You can get out right? At least let me see you!" Peter struggled and shouted. His voice echoed in his surroundings.

There was no response. He struggled once more but his captor held tight. The only sound that continued was the sound of a bell jingling with each of their steps.

He felt his grip increase as he was forced to stop. A door opened in front of him and he was pushed through it. He could hear the hum of fluorescent lightning and the floor gave way to tile. The floor was comfortably warm though.

"Ah!" A woman's voice came from further in the room. "Belle! What a pleasant surprise! Is it time for another session?" The bell jingled as Peter felt the stranger or Belle shake their head.

"No? Well I haven't seen her before. I think I know what to do from here. You can leave us." The hands released, and he heard the door close behind him.

"Come here dear. Let me have a look at you." Her voice was smooth and kind. It was a different kind of sweetness than Miss B. Perhaps it was younger or had actual sincerity. Regardless, he stood strong.

"Ha, disobedient one, aren't you? That's fine I suppose we can do this the hard way too. Let me juuust," He clenched his fists behind his back. "Yeah that's a good enough setting."

There came a beep and his stomach sank immediately, he opened his mouth to protest but found himself cut off by the second noise as he fell to the ground shaking. His jaw tensed which made him choke on his scream. He felt something warm run down his legs and he sobbed into the blindfold.

"Now come here and let's talk." Her voice had grown harsh and cold. Where had all that sincerity gone?

"I-I-I can't. I'm handcuffed and blindfolded." She scoffed as he swallowed hard.

"Yes, you can. It's a straight walk and I will guide you. Get to your feet and walk or else." He struggled to his feet. When he finally stood, she clapped from off in the distance.

"Start walking. It'll be fine." He did as he was instructed and with every step he sobbed a bit more. He tried to keep it as quiet as he could. He would not let another one of them hear how tormented he felt.

Not before long he felt her hands on him and he was guided down a small step and a few paces forward into a waiting seat. He felt the handcuffs finally come off and light filled his vision as the blindfold was pulled away in one quick motion. He raised his hands to his face in recoil from the sudden influx of color and squeezed his eyes tight.

"Much better!" He heard her closer now. He parted his fingers to allow the light to filter through slowly before removing them completely. Like all the others, she was made from the same mold. A different shade of beauty from her long silky black hair and deep violet eyes. Her face was a mask of perfection from every angle and her cheekbones shifted color rapidly in the light as she turned. She was glamorous. That was the word that Peter settled on. She bit her burgundy lip as she studied him. He avoided her gaze and fought hard against the urge to blush. She returned to a small tablet computer at her side and began typing something.

"I am Miss I. I am the house esthetician and I'm here to make sure you look amazing from now on." She reached out from across her desk and lightly grabbed his chin.

"Do you want anything? Coffee, tea, cucumber water? Perhaps a cookie or a small pastry?" He looked in her eyes and shook his head in refusal without saying a word. "Okay, let me pull up your file." She returned hastily to her tablet and scanned the screen.

She shook her head with a small laugh.

"Doll, is it?" Peter's face burned, and he dug his nails into his leg at the name.

"Peter." He corrected, and she shook her head with a laugh.

"Wow, I see. You really pissed some people off already. Your collar has been activated twice now. Once on the second to highest setting!" Her voice raised in pitch almost as if she had been surprised. Peter touched his neck and felt it. He couldn't see it but he could fee as it constricted his every motion. It was a collar. A fucking collar. He quietly seethed in rage. He would have lashed out but the pain from the last time still echoed deep within his body.

"Your name, or rather new one, is Doll. It's what I'll be addressing you as. I highly suggest you get used to it. Anyway, I see what we need to do. If you would follow me," She kicked herself away from the desk and tablet in hand he saw her roll over to another part of the room still seated. It was a salon that he found himself in. The same white décor as the room he had been in with Miss B. but this one was adorned with shining golden mirrors in front of chairs. She rolled over to one with ease and he reluctantly followed.

"Lie back." She ordered as he approached. He shot her a look of confusion as he stared at the chair. It looked like a chair you would find anywhere else. More importantly, it was just a normal chair. There was no way for him to acquiesce to her order. He awkwardly lowered himself into the chair hoping that was what she had meant.

He sat down and blinked. His reflection in the mirror was pristine but his body was covered in welts and red stinging bruises.

Most importantly, he saw the collar. It was a pink leather collar with a golden heart bearing the number twenty-four on the face. It was very tightly fastened around his neck. He could feel no clasps when inspected it with his fingers.

Miss I. smacked him as she grabbed his arms and began to strap them to the armrests all long with each leg to the chair.

"Safety precautions." She muttered answering the question before it formed in his mind. She opened a drawer in front of the mirror and retrieved a small clipboard.

"Let's see here," She flipped through the pages quickly, "Form two face, brown eyes, and short hair. I see we'll have to start from square one with you." She scribbled something down quickly. Peter struggled a bit.

"So, you're a student huh? What would you like to be your uniform?" She read off the list which he barely heard as panic overcame him. Peter glanced around. The way she spoke with such nonchalance made it sound like she was speaking to someone else. But they were alone. He let her sentence hang in the silence for a bit.

"Choose." She finally said. He looked at her and then back down.

"For what?"

"Never mind. We'll come back to that." She ran her hands down his body and recoiled in disgust as she brushed against the ungroomed body hair that met her finger tips.

"Don't you shave?" She stood up and walked away before he could answer. She returned with a jar of something and a wooden stick. Peter eyes her as she began to layer it out across his genitals.

"For the most part, you're pretty hairless. But this?" She gestured to the untamed brush between his legs. "This has got to go."

Without another word, she tapped a button on the side and it reclined his chair fully back before using cloth strips to tear away all his unkempt hair. He screamed in agony with every pull. She paused after every scream and stroked his face lovingly.

"Shhh, you're doing fantastic." She whispered as she rubbed her hand against his now smooth fresh skin. Peter whimpered in the chair as he recoiled from the sudden onset of pain.

"Did you have any hobbies?" She asked as she worked her way down his body.

"I used to take pictures." He muttered. He used an outdated camera to take pictures of things in his spare time. Somewhere amongst his familiar clutter he would have a CD book filled with years of his life. He even had an unknown blog called "Half-baked photography". By the time, he came out of his happy thought, she was beaming with pride.

"That sounds lovely! I could get you a camera again if you'd like. There's no harm in that." He nodded.

"Could you?"

"Yes, but you'd have to be a good Doll and stay still for what comes next." His mind raced at the word "next". He felt a sudden tinge of dread. His mouth dried up as she removed the straps that bound him.

"Okay, turn around so I can see your back." He didn't move at her first command. His mind was still preoccupied with her threat.

"Come on Doll. I promise it'll be over quick." Again, he didn't move. She grabbed his shoulders and tried to flip him, but he struggled away from her grip.

"Tell me what comes next." He said getting out of the chair. She locked her violet eyes with his and rubbed her temples.

"You're going to piss everyone off huh?" She retorted. This only made Peter angrier. He had time to rest and the pain was gone. He could move, and he could certainly fight.

She retrieved her tablet and began to type something loudly and slowly.

"Student twenty-four aka Doll is quick to get upset and extremely uncooperative. They lack the ability to sit still or recognize compassionate tones instead responding only to force. Doll will need to be disciplined daily until they can comply with the simplest of orders." She read as she typed. She crossed her legs and drummed her fingers on the top of the screen.

"If I send this," she began as she sucked in air through her teeth, "you are not going to be happy. If you get back in the chair and let me finish my job, then I will delete this. But if you continue to be the biggest brat I must deal with all week then I will let Kat come and finish my job for me. Also, you idiot, I need to wax your back and butt. We're not done yet." Peter stood his ground. Defiant and proud. He would fight now. He had to fight now. Miss I. noticed the fire in his eyes and stood up.

"Sit the fuck down, Doll." She growled as she leaned forward. Peter raised his fists and rocked back and forth on the soles of his feet.

"Say my real name." He muttered as he shuffled forward a bit.

"You know what? No, I'm not going to even humor you. I get it. This is all so scary to you. But you keep digging yourself further and further deeper into a hole. I'm going to my office for a drink. You can relax for a bit and come find me when you're done having your little tantrum." She began to walk away but he stepped in front of her.

"Say it." She raised a hand towards him, but he shoved her back into the chair with all the energy he could muster. He never wanted to hit a woman, but this situation gave him no choice. She was lighter than he thought, and she crashed to the ground hard.

"Peter, this entire house is wired with cameras." She said from the ground. Her voice had barely any emotion. Just a creeping coldness that drove him to panic even further. Peter looked around for an escape and sprinted back to the door.

"Peter." She repeated from across the room. "This room can be locked from outside." He grabbed hold of the lock and tried before kicking the door.

"Peter, that may have been the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen someone do." He didn't listen as his foot made impact with the wooden door. It stung, and he felt pain surge through his sole as he tried again and again...

It didn't work. The door refused to budge. He fell to his knees in front of it and punched the ground.

"I want to go home." He muttered. He heard her get back up. The sound of the chair being moved cut through the silence. Then nothing. He didn't look back up or around to her. He just kept staring at the tiles and looking at his barely visible reflection stare back at him.

"Doll." Miss I. spoke suddenly. He didn't look but she sounded much closer than before. Her voice was no longer cold. She sounded sad?

"Doll, forgive me. I should have remembered how new you were to all this. I should have been gentler. I'm a caretaker not a warden. Forgive me for shocking you. Forgive me for threatening you. Forgive me for all of this." Peter turned back around to face her. She was sitting on the floor a bit away from him. The second her eyes caught his he looked away. She wasn't injured but he could tell that she was in some sort of pain. He couldn't stand to look at her. He felt a twinge of guilt in his stomach that made him sick. Why did he feel bad? Why did he feel bad for any of them?

"None of this is your fault. So, don't blame yourself." He cast his gaze back down and his eyes began to tear up.

"I meant to hurt you. I would've hurt you again. Just to escape from here. Just to get back to my little quiet apartment. I had a life, Miss I. I had a good life. I had friends, I had interests, and dreams. So, when you talk as if this is all fine. When you say things like 'don't blame yourself'," His voice cracked as he struggled to find the words. "It makes me so mad. Of course, I don't blame myself. I blame you. I blame all of you." He wiped his runny nose and eyes with the back of his wrist and sniffled. He must have looked pathetic.

"You're crying." Miss I. spoke as she shuffled forward.

"STAY BACK!" She recoiled at his scream. "I know I'm fucking crying. I'm upset."

"I see that." She didn't budge. Neither did he. "It's okay to cry, you know. You can let it out." He punched the ground again and again as he screamed in anger.

"You're gonna hurt yourself. Don't do that. Just...hold on a sec okay?" She cleared her throat and pulled out a phone. Peter watched as she raised it to her ear and began to speak to someone.

"Hey. Yeah, it's Isabelle. Yeah. No, okay. I don't need anyone. She's just...just scared I think. I know. I know! Listen, just send Beth if you're gonna send anyone. No! That'll make things worse. You know how she gets. Yeah. Okay. Yes. You want to speak to her? Okay." She put the phone on the ground.

"Hello Dolly!" Another unfamiliar voice echoed from the phone. This one was chipper and so much younger. Like someone who had just devoured an entire bag of candy. He wiped his face again and cleared his throat.

"Hi..."

"Hey! Awesome. Glad to finally hear you! I'm Miss C. like "I SEE you" cause like I'm in charge of the cameras! Usually. On your section. Unless I'm napping," She whispered the last part, "and if so, can you like, not tell any of the other Misses? They'll get suuuper pissed off. Anyway! I'm like literally available to talk to if you need. Cause I can see you at pretty much all times. So, I see you're having some trouble adjusting. Which is totally cool!" She added before finally inhaling. She had way too much energy it was almost exhausting to listen to.

RoseB
RoseB
273 Followers