The Rose Diaries Ch. 05

Story Info
Doll and Miss P. spend some quality time together!
11.5k words
4.6
18.1k
21

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/06/2022
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
273 Followers

Author's Disclaimer: The Rose Diaries is an incredibly dark story focusing on forced (heavy emphasis on "forced") feminization of a completely non-compliant individual. There are elements of non-consent, violence, and dark subject matters. In addition, this story depicts dysphoria, dissociation, and general depression.

I hope you do enjoy this chapter if you decide to continue reading. If you do enjoy this chapter, please leave a comment/feedback and let me know!

A warning: This story continues its path as an erotic horror. It amplifies all the things that would make one feel uncomfortable in the above paragraph. Please continue with that in mind.

Thank you.

"Keep your voice down!" Tulip growled in his direction. She drummed her fingers on her arm as she tapped her foot impatiently.

"Can we trust you Peter?" Clover asked. He nodded once. The group of them glanced around at each other nervously.

"We trust him." Belle said looking to Lily for confirmation. Lily wrung a towel out slightly and began to slowly wash his back. He winced as Lily's soft hands brushed against his back. He took note of the bloody water that rolled off his body.

"We do. Peter understand that this is full of risk. If we fuck-up, we're dead."

"I want out." He whispered. He tried to turn over, but Lily held him down once more.

"We all do." She muttered to him. "But this is something we've worked on for a long time. You fuck this up for us and I'll kill you myself."

He nodded.

"Juniper came up with the plan before he died. He scribbled it in a book with anything he could." The room almost collectively cringed at the mention of Juniper.

"What happened to him?" Peter found the words escaping before his good judgement could stop him.

"Imagine being locked in a pitch-black room for days on end. There's nothing in the room. You're kept blind until randomly the door flings open and you are dragged screaming into the light. They beat you. They hurt you in ways you didn't even think was possible. Then you go back to the dark. Cause that's what Juniper went through for a long time. The last time I saw Juniper was after he had gotten out. He was everything they wanted up until he killed himself a week later." The group fell silent once more. He could feel the tension, sorrow, and hate rising in the air. Almost enough to choke on.

"Don't ever bring up Juniper to Miss R. It's the best way to piss her off. "Clover finally broke the silence. The group murmured in agreement as they all shifted or swayed awkwardly to hide their emotions. They were so pale, so scared, so devoid of any joy in that moment. He could see it in their eyes as clear as day. Their misery was all that remained deep within them. None of them would ever be the same after all this.

Tulip mimicked a cough to clear the air of the cloud of emotion currently sweeping everyone away.

"Okay, so we clean up Peter and give him over to Miss P. But what are we going to do about us?"

"I know my punishment already. I'll take a lot of hits from Miss K.'s cane." Lily's voice wavered at the prospect. He saw Belle reach out to comfort his friend. He wriggled until he could sit upright again to face the group.

"I don't know." Clover nearly cried. She slunk back as far as she could from the group before bringing her knees to her chest. "I don't know." She repeated.

"Hey." Tulip grabbed hold of Clover. "Eddy, it's gonna be okay. We're gonna be fine." Clover simply retreated further into themselves. Their long hair draped over them to shield their face from the rest of the group. Peter had taken note of it before, but the top of her head was dark and brown. The rest of them exchanged uneasy looks.

"I won't be able to face Miss P. later. She'll be mean to me again. She's going to make me do that thing again." She whimpered quietly. He instinctively grabbed his chin. He remembered how sharp her nails had been when they held him in the dining hall. Yet, in all her ferocity, Miss P.'s grace and glamour remained on his mind more. She was there for him when Miss K. and R. left him lying on the ground. She had given him something to drink when he needed it most and remained calm when he couldn't speak. Clover must have belonged to Miss P. He was sure of that at least. How did she change when she wasn't surrounded by the others?

"It's ok, Ed. We'll all be okay. Just be strong okay?" Daisy hugged Clover once more. This time, however, Clover did not fight back.

"Are we done?" Belle asked quietly. His voice was barely above a whisper.

"Just about. Peter, I need you to be strong too. But more importantly, I need you to obey them." Lily tossed the bloodied washcloth away.

"What?" He managed to spit out shaking himself out of his surroundings and back into the present.

"Be obedient. If Miss R. or Miss K. continues to hurt, you then you might give us away." She leaned down as she grabbed hold of his throat and began to squeeze slightly. It was still gentle and delicate. Nothing at all like the cunts from earlier.

"Remember that if you give us away, you're dead." She muttered before standing back up and smoothing out her outfit. Daisy turned off the hot water with a nod as they all began to get to their feet and shake out their nerves. Lily wiped the mirror clean and then scoffed disappointedly at her reflection. "And now my makeup's ruined so I got to fix that now too. I-"

The door swung open and the cold from the outside immediately rushed in. Everyone turned immediately as Lily was forcefully pulled outside. A grinningly mad Miss R. stood in the doorway. The fear was palpable, and he instinctively stepped out.

"Get out." She smiled as she held Lily by the arm beginning to walk back to the playroom. Belle was out the door almost immediately as they followed Miss R. She was humming something again as Lily thrashed in her arms. The group exchanged nervous looks as they crossed the threshold back into the matted room. Miss R. released Lily without a fight then found herself a place at the table. They didn't dare approach and Lily didn't move from her spot. She quickly glanced at Miss R. before lowering her head.

"Everyone, line up against the wall with your hands behind your back. Face the wall as well." They slowly shuffled over to the left wall in silence. He placed his hands behind his back and followed the group.

"Not you Doll. You may leave." Peter hesitated as he stopped in his tracks. He turned back around to face her as he saw her point to the wall.

"I can?" She rolled her eyes at his comment. He cursed himself for his own fucking hesitation.

"Yes. Unless you'd rather watch with me." She pulled out her phone with a flourish as she stared at it for a moment before adding, "Just come take a seat near me while you wait then." He did as he was told approaching her. She motioned for him to sit in the chair beside her and turned her full attention back to the other five.

"Twenty minutes of pure stillness. Twenty minutes of muffled conversations. Twenty minutes of time wasted. That's twenty reasons for you to apologize to Doll, Miss P., Miss K., and myself." She raised her voice. He watched as the others trembled in response.

"But if you're just going to take advantage of me then I might as well do the same to you. Now I will learn why you have the audacity to disobey an order from a Miss. I will drag those confessions from your broken, battered, and bloodied bodies. Tell me what I want to know now, and I will let you walk away. What are you five doing together?"

There was silence. Miss K. laughed as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs. She reached across the table and picked up a small bottle of what looked like lotion and an unmarked pill bottle.

"Daisy. Clover. Turn around and face me." She ordered. She tossed them both towards them with glee. "Decide who tops and who bottoms. Do it quickly." Clover sank to her knees as the command hit her. Daisy's eyes went wide with fear as tears began to form.

"Miss R., we were just giving Doll advice." Peter saw her collar activate not even a second after she finished speaking until she too fell to her knees on the floor.

"Yeah, okay, except," Miss R. rolled her eyes at Daisy's confession still smiling at a joke yet to come. Her eyes twinkled as she shocked Daisy once more. "Doll wasn't here a week ago, was she?"

Belle tensed up as he heard those words. Miss R.'s eyes drifted to him as well. She eyed Belle with intense curiosity as Daisy suffered a third shock.

"Miss R. please!" Begged Clover as loud as she could.

"Clover, you will top." Miss R. ordered crossing her legs and smirking. She watched as Clover hesitantly picked up the pill bottle. It rattled loudly in her unsteady hands as she fumbled with the top. She shakily raised her hand to her mouth and swallowed.

"Get the fuck up whore." Miss R. hissed towards Daisy as she rose from the ground. "Get her wet and ready for you." Daisy nodded as she wiped her eyes and faced Clover with sadness. The two of them exchanged a slow look of despair, agony, and frustration as they both removed their skirts and stepped forward towards each other.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Clover nearly sobbed as Daisy got back on her knees with tears in her eyes.

"It'll be over soon." Daisy spoke solemnly. She placed her hands on her legs before looking in his direction. Peter could barely handle the way she looked at him. Miss R. grinned madly as he tried to look away from the horror playing out in front of him. The others had been standing still as stone though he could see Lily about to collapse.

"Well?! Are you waiting for an invitation?" Miss R. barked as Daisy slowly removed Clover's underwear and gently began to inch closer to her crotch.

"Miss R., I'd like to leave." He whispered. She turned to face him as he looked away. He heard Clover whimper from across the room. It was a confusing sound of both humiliation, denial, and pleasure.

"Already? But the fun has yet to begin. Don't you want to see your two sisters have some fun together?" He shook his head. From over her shoulder he could see Daisy wrapping her arms around Clover's legs as she bobbed back and forth in rhythm taking her in and out of her mouth with ease. He squeezed his eyes shut.

"Please, Miss R. Can I go?" He asked once more. She laughed at him from somewhere outside the darkness. Clover began to sob loudly and openly.

"I think so. Just close the door on your way out." He opened his eyes and she smiled warmly at him. "Isn't it odd, Dolly? You aren't the one in trouble right now. After all that, you aren't the subject of my intense desire." Her words made him shake as he stood.

Clover wails pierced through any thoughts he had. She was gripping Daisy's shoulders tightly as she paused for breath. A line of saliva connected Daisy to Clover's now erect manhood.

"Juniper!" Daisy cried out. Miss R. immediately stood up at the mention of the late girl. She clenched her fists and all the joy vanished from her face. Daisy fell backwards.

Every single collar beeped as a horrible pain brought them all down on the ground. He writhed in pain with them on the ground as his vision became blurry with tears.

"Oh, Daisy, I think I misheard. Did you just yell Juni's name? You did, right?" Miss R. was shaking as she watched them all groan and steadily return upright.

"It was a promise. Juniper made us promise." Daisy continued through the pain. Her voice wavered and shook as she spoke. "That we would kill the next girl after her."

"My Juniper," Miss R. returned to her seat pale as a ghost. He could see her visibly shaken by those words. "She told you to do something so vile?"

"Yes, Miss R. But we didn't do it." Daisy finished as Clover curled up in a ball on the floor.

"My beautiful baby." Miss R. hid her face in her hands. "I can't believe it."

"Please, Miss R. Believe us." Daisy wiped away her own tears. "Please." She begged once more.

Miss R. began to laugh. She lowered her hands as her own face was contorted into a jumble of rage and sadness.

"Doll," She cried as she pointed towards the door. "Doll get the fuck out of this room." She wiped her runny nose on her sleeve as black tears ran down her face. Peter nodded as he nearly ran towards the door. As he crossed the threshold and nearly slammed the door shut he heard:

"Did you girls know that Juniper was a pacifist?"

He pressed his back to a nearby wall and sunk to the floor in a heap. He couldn't move. He could barely keep his eyes open. He felt so weak, so helpless, so awful knowing that just a few feet from him the only people who wanted to help him were being tortured. Tortured for him. It was all his fault. All of it. If he didn't pick up that knife, if he didn't fight, if he didn't care. None of it would have blown back on any of them.

But he did it. He caused all of it and now they were suffering. He whimpered quietly as he shivered. He brought his knees to his chest and hugged them tight. He could still feel Miss R. and K. inside him jeering as they tore him apart. His rear was still so sore, and his back throbbed from the cane. He didn't know how to process this feeling bubbling deep from within. Was it disgust at himself? He wanted to tear his own flesh from his body until he was bare once more. He didn't feel right. He didn't feel like anything he had been used to for his entire life. What exactly was going on with him?

Peter held back tears as they welled in his eyes. The silence of the hall was overpowering. He glanced back at the door through wet eyes. Slowly he crept up to it as if each step would be his last and. He swallowed as he reached for the door as slowly as she could.

"Doll are you sure that's what you want to do?" Miss P.'s unmistakable voice floated from behind. He turned as quickly as he could to face her. She was smiling warmly at him with no an ounce of anger or malevolence in her eyes. She quickly draped a white blanket over his nude form and extended a hand slowly.

"No." He answered pulling the soft fleece closer to his body. He hugged himself tight feeling the silkiness against his bare skin. It was soothing and gave him something to be thankful for during this awful day. She laughed softly as she saw him blush and try to hide himself.

"It's alright sweetheart. Are you okay standing? We can take a seat for a bit if you need." He nodded slowly as he sank back down next to the door.

"My everything hurts so much." He whispered, she sighed as she crouched down next to him.

"It's what happens when you're naughty. You should not be surprised in the least. I've seen Katelynn do far worse. Consider yourself lucky. We'll give you plenty of time to heal. It seems like you're not the only naughty one today." Her eyes wandered to the playroom door.

"Did they do something?" He found his tongue far looser than the rest of his body. Words escaped as quick as ever. She poked him lightly with a chilled bottle of water. The same kind that Miss B. had drugged him with just days earlier. It felt like an eternity now. He gently took it from her hands and then wrapped himself tighter once more.

"Unfortunately. Shame, those five were always well behaved until a few months ago. Especially Clover. Honestly that girl irks me." She scoffed as she mentioned her.

"I don't know them that well. Just Lily." He confessed as he shot a gaze back towards the playroom door.

"Lily is a precious wonderful girl. She's so behaved and sweet. Katelynn did excellent work with her and Belle. My Clover on the other hand is still so withdrawn."

"Is that a bad thing?" He took a sip of the water slowly. He nearly dissolved as the cold water rushed through him and enveloped him. He held the bottle close to his aching side using the hand bruised from Miss R.'s cane.

"Inquisitive one, aren't you?" She laughed. "It's not the best thing to be here. I do not accept that quality amongst my girls. Much like curiosity is a trait that Katelynn and Roxanne do not appreciate. We all have different wants and needs after all. I want girls that will wow our clients. Girls full of grace, style, and passion! Not shy wallflowers." She stood back up and beckoned him to do so as well.

"Well, it's a good thing that Miss K. and R. aren't here then." He feigned strength from deep within. Rising to his feet with the best impression of a smile plastered on his face. Perhaps if he pretended long enough, he'd believe it.

The two laughed at that together as she turned to walk away.

"For more than one reason. My studio is just down the hall. So, if you'll follow me." He did. Just a straight walk down the hallway until he found a door emblazoned with a large "P". She pushed opened the door with a slight hop in her step as she entered before him. He followed close behind and sighed at what greeted him.

Miss P.'s room was pink. It was a sparkly pink mess of a large vanity, a canopy bed, and soft lighting. It was nicely sized with most of the space dedicated to three mannequins wearing assorted dresses. The left one wore a ruffled pink dress with lace bows that hugged her body and covered her entire lower half. The middle one wore a shorter sparkling top with a translucent pink skirt that was open in the front. The third tight fitting white dress with a sparkling pink floral design.

Wait, since when did he care so much about dresses?

"See any that catch your eye?" She called as she walked towards the vanity and with a flick of a switch it sprung to life illuminating the room even further.

"No." He muttered as quietly as he could.

"Well, make yourself at home for the time being. Feel free to sit down on the bed."

"Why does every room have a bed in this house?" She laughed at that before turning to face him with a smirk.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to." He sat at the foot and grimaced slightly.

"Of course."

"I designed those outfits for my girls. Jasmine for the middle, Clover for the right, and Blossom for the left. Now what kind of outfit do you want?" He rolled his eyes flopping down on the bed.

"A t-shirt, jeans, and socks." She laughed at that too.

"Okay silly. Now give me a real answer." He sighed loudly at her response.

"I-I don't know. I'm going to hate whatever you put me in so something comfortable."

"Sure! Though I don't believe you." He leaned forward to stare at her back as she sifted through the arranged group of cosmetics.

"Sorry?" He said in disbelief.

"I don't believe you. You've never once wanted to see what life was like as a girl?"

"No." He scoffed. "I don't think any guy does."

"Liar. You've never looked at a woman from afar and had a little itty-bitty thought at what it would feel like to be wrapped in silk and lace. To be caressed by crushed satin and teased by soft panties. Of feel the tight embrace of a corset on your chest, of wearing a flowing dress that twirled as you moved, to being graceful in every motion. You, Doll, never wanted to be a girl?" She danced around the room as she listed each point of her rant. He rolled his eyes and fell back once more.

"Can't say I had."

"Liar!' She shook her head at his statement. "Everyone has had those thoughts. You were curious at one point in your life. But you were raised drenched in testosterone as all boys are. You probably felt disgusted by these thoughts and tried to compensate with your own delusions of machismo. Your soft skin, your delicate features, your wide hips and slender legs. You thought it was a source of torment. But, you should have embraced it instead." She twirled to the foot of the bed with a smile.

"I did not." He protested again. He was being careful not to raise his voice. He remembered what happened every time he shouted. Besides, she was still being nice. Just very annoyingly persistent.

RoseB
RoseB
273 Followers