The Rose Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
272 Followers

"Did you? From just that?" Miss R. grinned as Miss K. stood up and cleared her throat.

"Doll get out." She ordered. Peter nodded as he too quivered as he rose from the baths. The second his body was out of the pool Miss K. embraced him once more into a passionate kiss. Her aggression took him by complete surprise as he felt her tongue enter his mouth. He tried to break away, but she held him firm. Miss R. grinned as she leaned against the edge with her hands folded.

"So quick! Are you two finished already?"

"Eat me, Roxy." Miss K. spat back. "Doll, how would you like to go further?" She smiled. Peter sighed, his thoughts swirling in a fuzzy maelstrom, and he fought to find logic through the temptation. His head and eyes were already growing heavy as his body was electrified by feelings of lust.

"No." He shook his head. He blinked back thoughts of submission to them. His head was swimming with the memories of yesterday. Even if it had been a full twenty-four hours, he couldn't stand to be in that position once more.

"No? Is this because of yesterday? I have plenty of lube and you're relaxed, aren't you?" Miss K.'s sweet voice was barely on the verge of commanding.

"I'm still injured." A measured half-truth. The best lies were those with the truth sprinkled in. His body had recovered to the best it could, but his mind was still bruised. Peter prayed it would take.

"Just fuck her, Kat. Who cares if she wants it." Miss R. was clearly frustrated as she rose out of the water herself. "You need me to do it?" Miss K. raised a hand and Miss R. slunk back into the baths.

"Still? You didn't seem all that hurt when I nearly fingered you under the water."

"I don't think it's a good idea." He cast his gaze away from her. Not out of embarrassment but of feigned submission. He had an interesting idea that he wanted to try. Miss K. clearly trusted him, and he was in the process of winning over Miss R. If he pretended long enough, he could trick them. Just like Lily. Except while Lily had the initiative to plan an escape. He didn't need to do anything. He just needed to act like a perfect slave.

"Explain." Miss K.'s voice clearly became agitated at his refusal. Her entire demeanor shifted. She no longer held him tenderly but instead began to grip him tight.

"Mr. Brown comes tomorrow. Shouldn't I be in prime shape for him?" His explanation caused the room to fall into silence. The only sound the gentle waves lapping at the edge of the main bath.

"That's a fair assumption to make." She gave him a gentle pat on the head. "It's wrong however."

"I don't know which is more amazing the fact that Dolly just said she'd rather take a cock in the ass tomorrow than a strap-on right now. Or the fact that she just hesitated. Someone go and call up Amanda." Miss R. laughed.

"No! Don't do that. I don't want to die." He nearly shouted at the both of them. This caused Miss R. to laugh even harder.

"Just a joke, Dolly. The last thing I want is Amanda involved again."

"Roxanne!" Miss K. hissed. "That is not funny."

"Fine. Okay, Dolly. You say you're injured right?" Miss R. asked.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Well then that's that. If you are in pain, we shouldn't make it worse."

"Wow, Roxy. That's real mature of you." Miss K. gave a thumb up in approval before laughing. Peter sighed as the two of them relented a little. His bluff had seemingly worked.

"Thank you for understanding."

"Now hold on. I cannot let you go into your first meeting with a client tight as a vice. So, we'll compromise. We can have sex, or you can do a little bit of roleplay with Roxanne and I, then wear a plug till morning."

"Plug?" Peter asked. He sort of knew what they meant but wanted to make sure he didn't agree to anything ridiculous.

"A butt plug. It'll keep you stretched out for Mr. Brown. Sound good?" Peter sighed as his thought was confirmed.

"Those are my only two options?" He asked as Miss R. scoffed again.

"Yes." Miss K. answered with another gentle pat on the head. "Those are your only options."

"Those both involve things going up my butt."

"True, but one stays in there far longer." Miss K. laughed. "Personally, I think the first option is best. I can tell you'll get uncomfortable with the plug and have to fight against the urge to take it out. It's short term vs. long term."

"Doll just take the strap-on. I know your tolerance levels. You're going to hate the plug." Miss R. sighed as she nodded in agreement.

"No thanks. I'd rather take the long term."

"If you say so." Miss K. shrugged. "So, lets do some roleplay then." She released him finally from her arms moving over to the chairs.

"Okay, I'll be a half-elf paladin-" Peter sighed as he crossed his legs.

"Shut up!" They both yelled bursting into laughter.

"No, Doll. Not that kind of roleplay. Though Paladin huh?" Miss K. smiled at him.

"Yeah, what about it?" Peter had always liked Paladins. Strong and noble knights who wielded the power of god to protect the innocent.

"Nothing. I would have guessed rogue." He shrugged at her comment. Miss R. laughed loudly at the joke.

"Cause she's a backstabber?" She grinned as Miss K. rolled her eyes.

"Roxy, can you grab Doll while I go fetch my strap-on?" Peter froze as his decision was invalidated before his eyes. He should have known better after all this time than to trust the words of Miss K. or R. To believe that they actually valued his choice.

"Wait!" He shouted causing Miss K. to narrow her eyes at him. "I chose the other option!" She rolled her eyes with a heavy sigh before continuing to walk away.

"I overruled you. For your own good. I don't think the second option was good for you at all."

"So then why did you give it to me?" He tried to move away but felt Miss R.'s tight grip around his ankle.

"Well, I'm only human." She called. "I can change my mind."

"Doll, I'm telling you right now, you won't like the second option." Miss R. stressed as she released him.

"Can't I be free to make my own choices? Especially those that involve me obeying?" Miss R. laughed loudly at his plea. His face burned crimson as he struggled to hide himself from the two of them.

"Are you lecturing me on how to teach, Doll?" Miss K. smiled as she returned from the corner of the room. He could see the neon pink toy strapped securely to her hips and watched her cradle a black bottle in her right hand. She held a shining steel object in her left.

"No." He muttered casting his gaze away. The toy was smaller than Lavender which made him a bit happier about his situation.

"I thought so." She revealed the object in her hand. It was an odd shaped thing that grew wider from the tip until slimming back down to a stem and base. He shivered as he looked at it. It was clearly larger than her fake sex.

"Is that?" He nearly choked on his words as he felt his rear clench up and tighten at the sight.

"The plug? Yes. See how uncomfortable it makes you? Can you imagine having this in for the rest of the night? You wouldn't last more than two hours. Do you understand why the both of us are so adamant against it?" He nodded as she approached until the tip was hovering inches from his face.

"Good girl. Now go ahead and start sucking your beloved teacher's cock. I want you to get it nice and wet okay?" Peter grew hesitant at the prospect. He blushed even harder as he struggled to gaze up past her "cock" and to her face. She smiled at him warmly slowly stroking his head.

"It's okay. Take your time." She cooed. "It's a bit scary right? Being on your knees like this. A complete and utter forfeiture of your power to me." He nodded slowly trying to catch his breath as he mentally prepared himself for the task at hand. If this was his only way out, then he had to commit.

Give in but don't give up.

With his mantra echoing in his mind, he took Miss K.'s toy into his mouth slowly licking around the tip before he inhaled deeply to take most of it deeper in.

"Watch your teeth." Miss R. called. She did not move from her position as she watched the two of them work.

"Good note." Miss K. smiled as she slowly ran her hands through his hair once more.

He continued the rhythm in the same way he had pleasured Lavender. The material of this one tasted much worse than human skin. He didn't know how much Miss K. could feel his efforts but whenever he flicked his eyes up to gaze into hers she had the same loving smile and pride shining in her eyes. He bobbed back and forth as his right hand kept rhythm with his mouth over the shaft of the toy. The motions came extremely easy to him. In his mind's eye, he could imagine under better circumstances, his own lover doing the same for him. He increased pace until he was nearly face-fucking himself on her toy.

His face was flush with embarrassment as he heard the always charming Miss R. stifle a laugh at his display. Eager as always to end it, Peter thrust her sex deep down his throat and held her there for as long as he could. He counted the seconds until his lungs burned for oxygen and he was forced to break away. He gagged on his way up before flinging himself off. Streams of pure saliva poured forth from his mouth as he coughed as gasped for breath.

"Excellent." Miss K. smiled. "You go very deep for a complete amateur. It makes you seem much more eager than you appear to be." His head had grown light and he struggled to maintain his composure as he nodded.

"I'm jealous of Mr. Brown." Miss R. laughed as she rose fully out of the bath.

"I'm not. I get to fuck this beautiful sexy girl any time I want. For free." Miss K. laughed. "Ready, Doll?"

Give in but don't give up

He nodded slowly. He felt her soft touch on his shoulder as he rose to his feet. She gave him a gentle push in the direction of the bench. With each step, he couldn't help but feel his body grow heavier and heavier. He continued until he nearly started to stagger forward. Something was beginning to affect him. Perhaps the baths? He needed to sit down.

He slowly climbed on to the bench and caught his breath shaking his head wildly in hopes of waking himself back up.

"I'm so tired." His voice was slurred and soft.

"I know. Lay on your stomach and put your arms off the sides and your legs."

"Like I'm straddling it?" Peter asks as his let all four of his limbs slide off. Miss K. reached out and adjusted him placing his legs on the twin rests to each side. As quick as ever, she secured him tightly with the straps attached and moved to bind his wrists as well. He tested the bonds in hopes that they weren't too secure but found his hopes dashed neatly as he struggled against them weakly.

"Very good. Look how cute you look. Trussed up all for my enjoyment. Imagine what you look like from my perspective." She teased running a hand down his back. "Head forced down but your delicious butt up in the air for anyone to simply walk by and-"He felt something wet and cold touch his exposed hole as it slowly forced itself way in. He clenched down around it and grit his teeth.

"No, Doll. You want to relax." Miss K. laughed from behind as she sunk whatever it was deeper into him. For a moment, he had forgotten what being penetrated had felt like. Like pain mixed with a sort of feeling that made him feel ill. The object made small little motions as it drew in and out slowly.

"It hurts." He whined as he squeezed his eyes closed.

"But you aren't bleeding. That's the important part."

"I suppose." He muttered as he felt something else enter him. The feeling increased until he could barely think. If he focused, he could get through this bout of discomfort.

"Just another finger. How's it feel?" He struggled to think of the words. Uncomfortable? No. Sickening? No.

"Weird." He managed to settle on the word. "Very weird."

"Odd, I could have sworn it felt good." She did something. Something. Then Peter nearly exploded in ecstasy. He could not contain himself as his squeals of delight rebounded from every wall. He thrashed wildly as the sensation overtook him until he panted for breath.

"What in the fuck?" He struggled as she laughed at his display.

"You, Doll, have a g-spot. I know how to find it." He felt her withdraw from him. The awkward feeling abating every second. Until he felt something else tease his now ready entrance and began to slowly push into him. His face grew hot and flush before he squeezed his eyes shut and allowed the intruder to make their way slowly deeper in. Eventually, whatever it was settled neatly inside him and he felt Miss K.'s delicate touch on his hips.

"There we are. Now how does that feel?" He didn't know how to rightfully answer. His own cock had grown harder than steel and a puddle was slowly forming beneath him. He felt a certain kind of anticipation at the thought of repeating whatever she had just done for him. It had been so powerful that he nearly forgot himself in the detonation and even with that, he knew that it had just begun.

So, he didn't answer her question. Instead, he quivered like gelatin. Miss K. laughed softly as she began the motions once more.

"Beg for me, Doll." She purred leaning down so she was almost on top of him. "You want this. I can see the way you shudder every second my cock remains deep within you."

"Can we just get this over with?" His pleas fell on deaf ears. Miss K. withdrew slowly before slamming back into him. Peter's toes curled as he cried out in a far more feminine moan than he would have liked. Even his voice had changed to a higher register.

"No no! Not like that." She slammed back into him again. His breath was ragged as he struggled to contain the moan that almost erupted from him.

"Miss K., please!"

"No!" She cried grabbing a handful of his hair. "Not. Like. That." She punctuated every word with another thrust.

"Dolly, you know the words." Miss R. laughed as she approached in front of him. Water still dripping from her body.

"I know she does." Miss K. spoke with a laugh. "Half the fun is getting her to say it."

"We're all waiting on you Dolly." Miss R. sneered lifting his chin slightly, so he could gaze into her dark eyes.

"Miss K., please have sex with me?" She thrust back into him harder than before. The sound of her hips slapping against him echoed off the tile. He leaked harder once more struggling in Miss R.'s hold.

"Oh, Doll." She laughed. "Sing me a more vulgar song."

"Miss K." Peter shouted. "Fuck me! Please!"

No sooner than he had uttered the words, Miss K. began to increase the rhythm. His heart nearly leapt from his chest as she worked faster and faster. He squealed and spasmed as she worked her magic inside of him. The effects clearly shown on his own face.

It's not that he had hated this. In truth, it was a wonderful feeling.

But Peter drew a deep hatred of himself that allowed him to escape further into the depths of his own mindscape. Far away from his faux submission. Far away from Miss R.'s gleeful laughter at his moans and even further from the soft grunts that emanated from Miss K.'s almost primal force.

There something a bit amiss about how easily his head began to swoon and eyelids grew heavy. As he descended into the enveloping darkness. He heard Miss R. laugh one more time,

"Took her long enough."

Silence was the first thing he noticed when he awoke. The cool air was the second. No rushing heat, no gently moving waters, and most importantly...

No moans or groans from Miss K.

He flicked his eyes open and allowed sensation to return to his body slowly. He was in a near-identical room as Lavender was. The dim lighting, soft silk sheets, and mirrored ceiling that gazed back at him. He had been redressed into another pair of white lingerie, a new coat of makeup in place of Miss R.'s previous work, the collar neatly back around his neck, and a chain attached to his ankle that trailed off the bed.

On a nearby desk was a pen and pad, a decanter full of liquor, and the file that he had seen Miss I. reading when he was in her office. He sighed deeply sitting up and against the pile of pillows behind him.

"Good morning!" Miss K.'s cheery voice came through as an intercom sparked to life nearby. "You slept so soundly! So, let's go down the list really quick before your first appointment."

"Miss K.?" He groaned.

"Shush now. Time is of the essence. I changed your clothes, your makeup, and you are perfectly ready for Mr. Brown. He'll be here shortly. I believe in you, Doll. I know that you will prove yourself today. Just know that I trust and love you. You got this."

Silence crept back in slowly. Peter had forgotten about what today had meant. Sometime soon, some creepy man was going to saunter into the room to have sex with him. If he panicked, if he struggled, if he hurt that man, then Miss A. would kill him.

Or worse.

"I should've went to college." Peter spoke to no one. His voice dejected and quiet. "I should've went to college just like Dad wanted." He clenched the sheets tightly beneath him as he grit his teeth fear beginning to poison his mind. He brought his knees to his chest and hugged them tight. The chain jingling as he moved to remind him of his actual bondage. Quietly, he lowered his head until his forehead rested on his knees and waited.

There came a sudden knock at the door that caused his head to shoot up and his heart rate to spike. He didn't call out to answer. He was paralyzed with fear, with the dreaded anticipation of what that knock meant. His mouth ran dry and his vision became unfocused.

"Enjoy." Said the woman who had spoken to Lavender a day ago. He heard the sounds of locks disengage until the door swung open and revealed his fears in the flesh.

Mr. Brown was not a threatening man. He was slender with graying hair that was neatly combed and meticulously taken care of. He gazed at Peter with icy blue eyes from behind a pair of turtle shell spectacles and straightened his tie as he entered. If Peter were to guess, he'd say that Mr. Brown must've been in his mid-fifties. He had no ring on his finger. Nor golden watch on his wrist.

"Good afternoon." He spoke as the door shut firmly behind him. He stood in the doorway as Peter struggled to greet him. "You are stunning. May I?" He simply gestured to the bed. Peter cleared his throat loudly and nodded slowly. He could barely contain himself from trembling as the man inched towards him.

"Good afternoon." Peter muttered.

"Such a lovely day for such a dreary talk." He chuckled. "Do you know who I am?"

Peter nodded.

"Good! But for fun, let's introduce ourselves. Break the ice a little bit." He laughed once more. "I am Mr. Brown. I like vanilla ice cream and a good book. How about you?" He turned to look at him. Peter was almost speechless. Here he was nearly naked with a strange man who wanted to play the sort of introduction games he played on his first day of work? Where the fuck did this man think he was?

"I'm Doll." Peter forced out the name. "I like video games." Mr. Brown laughed loudly at that.

"Excellent! I was worried you'd be too scared for words. How long have you been here?"

"A few days."

"Ah," He exclaimed patting the bed next to him before moving to the desk. "Explains quite a bit. You, hmm," Mr. Brown paused as pushed out the chair and turned it to face the bed. "You've never seen a man before have you?"

"No." Peter answered. He felt better seeing Mr. Brown so far away. His voice began to return slowly to its normal volume.

"Interesting." He muttered. "Very interesting. Do you like men?"

"No."

"Ah, of course not." Mr. Brown laughed. "Silly question. Though, you can never be too certain based on appearances alone. I'll be blunt so that we can move forward. Nothing is going to happen between us."

RoseB
RoseB
272 Followers