The Rose Petal

Story Info
Faceless lover on the train.
1.1k words
4.05
49.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long, rough, last shift, but I hadn't minded much; it had become just a part of the blur of rushing home, showering, grabbing packed bags, rushing to the train station, and making my way to my sleeping compartment on the passenger train to Vancouver.

I sat for a moment to catch my breath. I was exhausted yet exhilarated by the thought that I was finally embarking on my 2-week vacation to one of the most beautiful areas imaginable. The rumblings in my stomach reminded me, too, that I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. Even though I expected the dining car to be seated to capacity this time of morning, I knew I should try eating a little something before settling in for my morning's "night" sleep for a few hours.

Just as I'd anticipated, the dining car was dotted with an occasional open seat at the limited number of dining tables. I stood, next in line, waiting for a table to open, when the dining host approached me, stating that the lone gentleman seated toward the back had offered to share his table. I wanted to refuse; I didn't have the energy to expend being sociable, but my legs ached from standing most of the hours since I'd first punched in at work last night and my stomach was becoming more upset after so long without as much as a cup of coffee. I found myself blurting out, "Why, thank you; yes."

Nervous at the thought of sharing the tiny table, I politely thanked the tall, slender gentleman as I seated myself in the only chair, directly across from him. That apprehension slowly dissipated as I found myself drawn in by his warm demeanor and engaging smile. I ventured that he was about my age, with that salt and pepper hair and beard and just the hint of laugh lines emanating from the corners of his steel blue eyes. His hands...there was just something about his hands that attracted me. Mmmm...yes...I thought to myself as we exchanged pleasantries; he has beautiful hands and arms, something I always notice on a man. Images flashed through my mind of just what those hands could do; in embarrassed response, I avoided eye contact, focusing more on the spoon I fiddled with in my coffee cup and scent of the single red rosebud in the vase in the center of the table.

At long last, with my stomach satisfied, I found myself climbing into the crisp sheets of the berth. They felt cool against my nude body but for a short time. I flipped them to the side and easily fell into a deep sleep.

Images ran through my head, jumbled together in no logical order--hunting for that toothbrush I'd just bought, paging Dr. Johnson for the third time for 34's panic blood sugar level, sifting through all the clothes on the bed...what to take...what to leave behind, lying in bed for those last 9 minutes after hitting the snooze button on the clock.

Yes...lying in bed a little longer...but then the added image of a faceless lover gently caressing my inner thigh, moving his hand closer to the warmth between my legs. I found myself wanting him to touch me there. I could see myself part my legs just ever so slightly, feel myself becoming wet, feel the tingle in my pussy as my clit swelled and rose to attention. Finally...finally, his fingers touched my lips ever so softly, and I arched my back to make my clit the center of attention or force a finger deep inside me.

I was not disappointed. Three fingers encircled my clit and slowly began to stroke it as the middle finger of his other hand slipped easily but forceably into the slippery wetness of my pussy. I pushed myself against his probing finger and moaned simultaneously.

The sound of my own moan and the faint scent of roses startled me out of my deep sleep. I began to open my eyes, trying to focus in the sunlight from my cabin window. A shock ran through me as I realized that I had not been dreaming; someone was sitting on the edge of my bed with hands deftly stroking my clit and pushing firmly against my G-spot, swelled from his touch.

I could feel the heat in my cheeks from my embarrassment. I opened my eyes just a slit, trying to identify this stranger at my bedside. There was no doubt; my breakfast companion w/the steel blue eyes had me on the verge of coming. I was too frightened to confront him, too embarrassed to acknowledge his presence, too close to coming to want him to stop. My mixed emotions heightened the physical sensations between my legs. I couldn't help myself; I didn't care; I moaned and writhed on the bed in response to his touch. Quietly, in almost a whisper, "Open your legs," he said.

And I did. I opened them until my knees lay flat against the mattress, as I pushed my pussy against his finger and my clit began to pulsate between the fingers of his other hand. I could feel the gush from my vagina as the waves spread from deep in my pussy and my clit through my torso and down my arms and legs. I cried out and began to fuck his finger furiously, my entire body moving in all directions in seizure-like fashion. I tried to choke back my moans and cries but could not any more than I could hold back the orgasm spreading through me. He didn't resist me; he finger fucked me back as I came over and over again.

The more I came, the more I hoped he would never stop. At long last, my arms and legs exhausted, I sank back against the mattress, my chest heaving. His finger slowly slipped from inside me, and I could feel the heat of his breath on my nipples as he reached down and gently sucked each one.

Embarrassed at what I'd done, what I'd permitted to happen, I lay still with closed eyes. I lay for what seemed to be hours, daring not to move or acknowledge his presence. My exhaustion overcame me, and I fell again into a deep sleep, awakening suddenly hours later as the thought of what happened became foremost in my mind. I swung around, dangling my legs at the edge of the bed. "God," I thought, "That had to have been a wet dream." My eyes scanned the compartment, stopping to focus on the red petal at my feet.