The Rosebud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mae7486
Mae7486
16 Followers

Sasha stood and made to reach out and touch Vikki but she slapped away the outstretched hand. "You think I'm going to let you touch me after your performance? I'm going to clean the dishes."

She left Sasha alone in the bedroom, and Sasha fell back on the bed. She realized she still was naked and the strapon was still half attached to her. She ripped it off and threw it across the room, and hastily put on her clothes she had scattered about. Questions bubbled inside her and doubt sunk its claws in her thoughts. It only took a moment before she began thinking about Candy and how she felt when Candy took charge. It made her feel extremely feminine she realized. With Vikki, it was always her being submissive during sex. She had always loved that but now that she had experienced Candy, it was almost as though she couldn't go back.

She shook those thoughts away. She had to patch things up with Vikki. "I'm going out," she yelled to Vikki over the sound of her doing the dishes. "Fine, whatever." Was the reply she got. Not good.

As Sasha stepped out of her apartment, she spied Candy's rose still stuck into the flowerpot. It felt so wrong, but giving Vikki that rose might help smooth things over and there was no way she could afford to buy any. She went to the garbage and found a relatively clean beer bottle and popped the rose in. Now all she needed was a little water. She could fill it from the water fountain in the park. She smiled sadly at herself. She couldn't even afford a proper "I fucked up" present. She decided to walk towards the park anyway and let Vikki cool off.

Before long she found the fountain and had the bottle cleaned and the labels peeled off. Her flower looked halfway decent in the bottle. She sat on a bench, rolling the rose between her hands and wondered if this paltry offering would be enough to make Vikki happy.

After a short while, she walked home, her steps feeling heavier than usual. Vikki was still in the kitchen when Sasha entered. She shyly presented the flower to Vikki and said, "I'm so sorry babe. Can you forgive me?" Vikki snorted but was smiling. "Are we really that broke? It's actually pretty. Where did you get it?"

"I found it in the park," Sasha lied. "I know your favorite color is purple, but the rose is queen of the flowers."

"That's the corniest thing I ever heard. I love it. You're not off the hook yet though. Maybe you won't have to sleep on the couch tonight."

Sasha felt very pleased with herself and vowed not to go back to the Rosebud. A week passed and she had all but forgotten about Candy. Things seemed to be returning to normal. But then Vikki was doing their laundry at the laundromat when she heard a metallic sound bouncing around the drier. She stopped the machine and her hand found a small metal token with the naked woman and the address of the Rosebud etched into it. The woman next to her glanced over to see her examining the coin and gave a disapproving cluck.

Vikki turned to the woman and asked "What is it?" The tiniest of suspicions needled into her thoughts but she pushed them away. The woman replied, "It's none of my business" and gathered up her clothes and left.

Confused and embarrassed, Vikki went home and find her apartment empty. A scrawled note from Sasha explained that she was out meeting someone for a possible job, but Vikki barely registered the fact. The metal token had her full attention. There was no way it could have been in the machine before she put the clothes in since she always checks to make sure it's empty. There was nothing to do except wait for Sasha to get home to explain it.

But Sasha wasn't in a hurry to get home. She was at her favorite bar, talking to Natalie, the owner. Like most weekday nights, it was fairly empty, but the music was so loud they almost had to shout to hear each other.

"Listen Sash, you're here almost as much as I am. You're basically family at this point. I've seen you at shows in the pit too. You know how to handle yourself. How would you like to he our bouncer? I know you need the money, especially with a baby on the way."

"Yeah, don't remind me. I guess it would be stupid to say no... Do I get free drinks?"

"Haha, that means I'd be losing my best customer. We'll see. Anyway, to celebrate I want to take you out. There's a place I want to show you; you're going to love it."

They got into Natalie's car and it wasn't long before Sasha realized where they were going.

"The Rosebud. This place is amazing. I know the owner and she lets me have some private time with the girls."

Mae7486
Mae7486
16 Followers
12