The Rotarians

Story Info
For some, it was a case of trading up.
15.2k words
4.3
95.8k
41
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers

This is a work of pure fiction. However, watching people for over sixty years, I have to say, it could happen. I have spent quite a bit of my life in Rotary, Masonic Lodge and Church listening and watching. It could have already happened, somewhere.

*

Shortly after lunch at the Rotary Club's Fourth of July Picnic found Timothy Jensen sitting across from Charlene Miller, talking about anything and everything. Not quite thirty years old, Tim had become a prominent Certified Public Account in their small city in California's Central Valley. He was also vice president of the local Rotary Club. Charlene was the wife of Stanley Miller, chief executive officer of a large agricultural corporation that was the major employer in the area. Stan, among other community service positions, was the president of Rotary. He had married the boss's daughter almost five years prior and rose quickly through the ranks to take the reins from his father-in-law. After Stan's suggested public stock offering and sale, Charlene's parents, Sam and Colleen Hendricks retained 65% of the company's stock. The IPO was well received by investors, taking the company to new heights.

As the 29 year old Tim chitchatted with the 28 year old Charlene, he kept an eye on his wife of three years, Cynthia. A cute, blond, blue eyed 26 year old, who could be exciting due to her spontaneous personality. Five foot five inches tall, she had a shapely little body of 34C-22-34 that was more than full of energy. Tim's income was more than enough to keep Cindy home in an upper middle class neighborhood. Dragging her feet in becoming a mother, she spent a lot of her time as Charlene's sidekick. Their husbands both Masons, the two women spent quite a bit of their time serving with Charlene's mother in the Eastern Star, Rotarianns and some other local charities. Most all agreed that Charlene was the mature one of the pair. The comment among the men of the club was that she had quite a clear head on a very nicely made body. Marcus Jackson, manager of a national bank's local branch usually commented that he would like to get his big black cock into either or both of their tight white pussys.

Charlene, an attractive woman five foot nine inches, had an hour glass figure of 36C-24-36. Unlike Cindy, she had been trying to get pregnant for at least the last two years. She had herself checked out and was told that everything was in proper working order. However, she could not get Stan to go in and get checked to see if the problem was with him. Watching as her husband sat down next to Cindy at another table, Charlene asked, "Tim? You are the only person on the face of this earth that I would even consider asking this question. But ah, here it goes. How's your sex life lately?"

Tim gazed at his attractive friend across the table. They were both born in this town. Although, he was born middle class and she into the wealthiest family for miles around, they had crossed paths in high school and now had become friends through the Rotary Club. He looked right at her and smiled, "Yeah, that's the way it is, isn't it? You are the only woman I know that I would even consider answering that question. Ahhh, to give you a simple answer, it's been almost non-existent for the last month or even six weeks. Before that it was great, couldn't ask for much more. Why do you ask?"

Charlene met his eyes with hers, "Yeah, same here. We've done it once in the last thirty days or so. That one seemed like it was just a, well ah..."

"A mercy fuck?"

"Yeah, to put it crudely. But, yeah, that's exactly how it felt. Like he is getting it somewhere else."

"Yep, same here."

"It isn't just the sex either." Charlene said, gazing toward her husband, thinking about how charming he could be. Growing in Minneapolis and attending the University of Minnesota, he was born leader. He was his high school's football quarter back and captain of his college varsity football team. He had even received an offer from the Vikings pro football organization. Graduating at 21 years old and at the top of his class with a business administration degree, he decided to enter the corporate world as a junior executive. Now 32 years old, 6'2" tall, broad shouldered, he cut a handsome, imposing figure. Turning back to Tim, she asked,. "You don't suppose that our loving spouses are having an affair, do you?"

Tim took a draw on his long neck bottle of beer, "I don't know, Charlene, but it's entirely possible. It seems like every time we get together lately they talk to each other more than they do either of us." He noticed that the dance band was settling up in the pavilion and they were laying out a dance floor. Nodding toward the band, he said, "Once that band gets going, we'll have to cut in just to dance with them. But, you know Charlene? Lately, it seems like you and I have more to talk about than I do with Cindy. I think I still love her, but when I notice that she seems more comfortable with someone else, well, I wonder if she still loves me."

Charlene gazed over at Tim, considering how easy it was to talk to him. How they were sharing so freely their most inner thoughts and concerns. She had come to the conclusion that it was easier to share with Tim than it was with Stan. He never seemed to be interested in anything she wanted to talk about. She added to Tim's comment about Cindy, "When we have been together lately, she doesn't communicate like she used too, acts preoccupied. Wrapped up in her own thoughts. Stan? Well, he has been simply hard to talk too. As far as dancing this evening? Well, all things considered, if we want to dance, I'll bet it'll have to be with each other, or someone else."

Tim thought about her comments for a few moments. "You know Charlene? I think I like that idea, dancing with you, that is.. I certainly have no problem with it, do you?"

Charlene moved to the same side of the picnic table as Tim. She sat down facing away, with her elbows resting on the table. Still watching Stan and Cindy, she turned her head toward him, "No Tim, I don't have any problem with that, at all. Especially in view of what I am watching right now." Then she turned her whole body toward him, resting on one elbow, she asked, "Tim? Do you want children?"

His response was quick and honest, "Yes Charlene, I do. I really do want children."

"How many?"

"I don't know. A couple, at least."

"I want five or six. Stan's been dragging his feet on having any..."

"That's a lot of kids, Charlene. But, you know? If they don't waste your body, then why not?"

Charlene smiled and said, "Well, we could spread them out over ten or twelve years."

"Yeah, you could do that. I think it would make for a really interesting life. The best I've ever got out of Cindy is a willingness to have one. I think brothers and sisters are part of the growing up process. But, that's just me. I had a brother and sister, Cindy was an only child."

"Yeah, I know what you are saying. I had three brothers. Being the only girl... Well, I got a taste of being an only child. Both of my parents were always there when I needed them. But, my dad always likes doing things with his sons, like hunting and fishing. He loves his little girl and I will always be his little girl... Annd, I have to admit, he taught me how to shoot shotguns, rifles, pistols and revolvers... I really do like to shoot trap and skeet. My dad left the girl stuff to my mother.""

"Yeah, I know what you mean. My dad treated my brother and I like that. Taught us how to hunt and fish, how to treat women and my sister how to treat men. She's gave him four grand kids, God rest his soul. But, until the day he died, she was still his little girl. I think you would like her. You two could really relate..She was a sophomore when you graduated."

"Humm yeah, I know how that goes with your sister. Except, my dad keeps asking me when I am going to give him some grand children. By the way, not to change the subject, but I will.. I keep forgetting to tell you that all of my brothers and my father agree that you are the best shot that they know. That you fill your tags every year. Also, that you have even taught my dad some tracking tricks."

Tim laughed, "Yeah but, they taught me a couple of things. We've had some good times. I'll always remember the last time my dad went with us."

"Yeah, I heard about that from Stan. You guys out there drinking that ol' sour mesh whiskey out of steel cups. He was jealous as hell of you. It was his first camping trip. First time in his life that he ever saw a deer alive, or dead.. He said you made it all look so easy."

They fell silent for a few moments. Then they heard a female voice say, "What are you two doing over here all by yourselves?" It was Elizabeth, Eric Jorgenson's wife. Eric was a local family law attorney and treasurer of the Rotary Club.

Charlene answered, "Hey Liz. How you doin'?"

"Oh ya know. What I can, when I can, as often as I can."

Tim said, "Hey Liz. Where's Eric?"

"Oh he's over there on his cell phone. I guess one of the families he thought were going to avoid divorce got in to it. The cops were called... So, he's trying to do his part with out leaving the picnic. Maybe that's one of the reasons I love him so. He'll spend ten or twenty minutes on the phone instead of taking off and missing most of something like this. And, I can live with that."

Tim thought about Liz as he listened to the two women talk. If there was one woman that could give him a wet dream, it was Liz. Five foot ten inches tall, she had to have double E breast, maybe a 26 inch waist and thirty eight inch hips. Wearing Bermuda shorts, her long shapely legs and fine ass were out there for all to enjoy. However, Elizabeth Jorgenson was not available to anyone except her husband. Many slick guys had tried. White, brown and black, to include the black Rotarian Marcus Jackson. Tim just assumed that with three children and one due in less than six months, Eric fully satisfied his wife. He guessed that Eric had handled enough divorces to learn how to avoid it himself by keeping his wife happy and satisfied.

Soon the table was full of people chatting. Then the dance band began to play. As expected, Tim and Charlene noticed that their spouses were one of the first couples out on the dance floor. Charlene leaned over toward Tim and whispered, "Tim? Why don't you and I take a walk and talk about what we're going to do about them?"

"Yeah, good idea.. I'll go get us a couple o' bottles of beer. You go to the restroom, then come out and around the group. I'll meet you in those trees about thirty or forty feet behind the drink tent. That way, nobody will see us alone and think about us what we do about Stan and Cindy."

"You got it. See you in about ten minutes. Amber Bock, if they still have some."

Tim handed Charlene the dark brown bottle of beer, "They still had some, that's great." she said after taking a long pull on the bottle.

Walking deeper into the grove of trees, they noticed a couple down in a lower area doing it in the missionary position. They watched for a minute or so, then Charlene asked, "Isn't that Shanna Jackson and the new M.D. in town, Tom Hodges."

Tim watched the white ass raise and fall as the white cock was buried into a black pussy. Black arms and legs were wrapped tightly around his white body. "Yeah, I think you are right about that." Tim said with a little chuckle. Taking into consideration the exploits of Shanna's husband.

Charlene took another long pull on her bottle of beer, "It would seem that dear Shanna is growing tired of hearing about her husband trying to get his big black cock into every white woman in town. We've lost count of how many times he's hit on Cindy, me and /or Liz. She popped him once. I mean, Liz really let him have it, open handed. But wow, just the sound of it let you know it had to sting. He almost lost his balance."

"I'll bet it came with a few choice words, too."

"Oh yeah, you know Liz. She says it like it is, in no uncertain terms. She let him have it, verbally and physically. Cindy would just giggle and walk away. But, that's what bothers me here. Knowing her and Stan like I do, well, this has got to be more than just a little sexual fling."

They walked deeper into the park, then Tim asked, "Do you remember a guy in high school named Troy Reiner?"

"Yeah sure. Real dweeb. Short, walked like a penguin. Although, he had a great sense of humor. I always thought that he should become a stand up comic, he even looked funny."

"That's him. He's lost some of that sense of humor to life's hard knocks. Had to work his way through college. Then he spent a year in China teaching English. Brought back a Chinese bride and a good command of the language, Mandarin, I think. Anyway, he runs a private eye company here in town. I thought we'd get together with him tomorrow, say lunch?"

"OK, I'm up for that. But Tim, where? Almost anywhere in this town we would risk tipping off Stan and/or Cindy."

"You know that road house outside of town about ten miles?"

"Yeah, I know the place. Dead during the day, really rough at night."

"Yep, that's the place. I'll get Troy to meet us out there about noon tomorrow."

Tim and Charlene walked and talked for another half hour, causing her to wonder why she had better communication with Tim than she had with Stan. They re-entered the picnic from different directions and a few minutes apart, joining their spouses at the same table. Aware that Stan was the better dancer, Tim asked Cindy if she had fun dancing with him. She giggled, then answered "Yes." He asked her to dance with him. Again she giggled, "Not now, silly. I'm too tired. Stan really wore me out. Maybe later." She said still smiling. Her grin turned to a frown when Tim looked down toward the other end of the table and asked, "Hey Liz, want to dance?"

Eric, not being much of a dancer, nodded "Yes." Liz, noticing what had been going on between Stan and Cindy, stood up quickly and said, "You betcha Tim, let's go..."

Cindy was even more upset when after two dances with Liz, Tim came back and asked Charlene to dance. Stan was not too happy, either.

Tim and Cindy were silent most of the way home. When they started down the street toward their driveway, she said, quietly, "You danced very close to Charlene."

Tim responded with, "No closer than you and Stan." Her head snapped around to face him and her month dropped open. But, nothing came out. She didn't think he noticed.

Pulling into the driveway, she said, "You spent a lot of time with Charlene, today."

He clicked the garage door open, then said,in a matter of fact tone, "No more than you spent with Stan."

As their car came to a stop in the garage, Cindy remained in her seat, staring at her husband. She could not help but wonder if he had caught on to her affair. Two years younger than Charlene, she was quite a bit more immature and was now finding it very hard to keep her secret from Tim. Before they left the car, she purred, "Timmie? I've had a lot of beer today and well ah, you know that makes me horny."

Tim looked at his wife, thinking, "OK, I hope you make it better than that last mercy fuck. I'll do my part and we'll see. This just might be the last time." Then he said, "Sure, why not? It's been a long time..." He stepped out of the car thinking how good it felt to wrap his arms around Charlene and draw her close while they were dancing.

Stan and Charlene arrived home without speaking a word since they left the picnic. She knew he was upset because of how close she had danced with Tim. Her comments when he mentioned it did not help at all. When she was out of their car, she said, "I'm going to take a shower. See you in bed." As she entered the house, she said under her breath, "I hope I bruised that big ego of yours, Stan the Man. President of Rotary, Steward in the Masonic Lodge, head of Stewardship and Administration at church and let's not forget CEO of my family's corporation."

----------------------------------

Charlene parked her car at the mall. Walked in one end and walked out the other, stepping into Tim's SUV. When they arrived at the bar & grill, Troy was waiting. "Been here long?" asked Tim as he and Charlene joined him.

"Nah, about five minutes. Good selection, Tim. I know the owner of this place. He'll make sure nobody remembers you two ever coming here. However, it is kind of beneath you guys' social status, isn't it?"

Both Tim and Charlene laughed. Tim said, "Yeah it is. But, that's what makes it so perfect. Nobody we know is going to come in here."

Troy smiled, "Yeah, you're right about that. So, you guys think you might have cheating spouses. Cheating with each other, that it?"

"Yeah, that's about it, alright." concurred Tim.

"Did you bring me the info I asked for?"

Charlene brought out a three ring binder just as the waitress came for their drink orders. Troy said to the waitress, "After you bring our drinks, wait about a half hour before you come back for our lunch order." He then took the binder from Charlene. The first few pages were pictures of Stan and Cindy. After looking them over, Troy said, "Good selection of pics." Flipping to the information page, he nodded his head, then said, "Good, everything I wanted is here. Driver's licence, social security numbers, yeah good..." He flipped to the subsequent pages. "Great, all the info on both houses and cars, you guys going to Eric with this?"

Charlene replied, "If you prove that what we suppose is true, then yeah, we'll go to Eric."

Their drinks were served. When the waitress left their table, Troy said, "Good, I do a lot for him. If they are gettin' it on, we'll get Eric what he needs and my fee will be incorporated in his."

Tim said, "Good, Charlene and I have agreed to split all fees right down the middle."

Troy looked up at them after reading the last page and closing the binder. "OK, I'll tell you what. I'll take a one thousand dollar retainer right now." Charlene reached for her purse to get out her check book. Troy continued, "From what I hear so far, it is highly unlikely that they are not having an affair. However, if they are not, then I'll take my earned fees out of the retainer. If it is not enough, you will get a bill with my report. If I prove that they are in fact sexually and/or romantically involved, I'll deduct the retainer and send my bill to Eric. My report will go to all three of you."

As Charlene wrote the check, Tim said, "That sounds good to me." Then he leaned toward Charlene and said, "When we get back to town we'll go by an ATM and I'll get you cash."

Completing the check, Charlene handed it to Troy and said, "I handle all the household bookkeeping. Stan doesn't even know that I have this particular account and I don't think he really cares.." After they ordered lunch she said, "It hit me this morning that maybe Stan thinks that he has gotten all the mileage he can out of me. I want to start a family and he doesn't..."

Troy took a drink from his glass of beer, "That's enough to get a guy looking elsewhere. Tim, what does Cindy say about having children?"

"She's an only child. So, all she wants is one, maybe two and not right now. I want more than that. The thing is, we can't seem to talk about it without raising our voices. We don't want to argue, so we just don't discuss it."

Troy slipped the binder into his brief case and said, "Kids are most likely their common ground. Maybe that's what has brought them together. We'll see..."

They went on to chat through lunch and listen to Troy talk about his year in China. He also talked about the bride he brought back and their two children. After lunch they set another time and date to get together, then parted ways.

As Tim and Charlene walked to Tim's SUV, he asked, "Do you have to get right back to town?"

bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers