The Rough Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
450 Followers

"What will you do to keep it boy?" Mark asked.

"ANYTHING" I cried out.

By releasing some of the slack in the rope - He lowered my body down. He still kept them tied over my head – I was just able to sink to my knees on the hard concrete floor of the garage – his cock jets out from his crotch – and I knew what he wanted me to do. I opened my mouth – and let Mark press his thick flesh in and ram his cock all the way down my throat. It took nearly 10 minutes for his balls to finally erupt. But instead of flooding my mouth with his sperm – he sprayed my face with it. It was entirely the most humiliating thing – to have a big strong man – with full balls – drench my face with his thick cum. I can't stop him – I can't wipe it away. A glob dripped from my eyebrow into my eye – and I had to close it because it wouldn't go away when I blinked it open. Mark took his cock and used it to gather some of the sperm – then dangled it in front of my lips "Clean your Master up!"

It would have been bad enough to have him shoot his gooey seed down my throat – but to have him spray my face – then use his cock to gather the seed off my face – and make me suck it clean was way worse. The humiliation was so great. Each time I sucked the sperm off his cock – he went wiping some more off my face – and made me clean that up too. That one event is what broke my spirit.

When Mark was through using his cock to clean me up he threatened me "Ok --- boy --- I am going to let you keep that soft hair that is on your chest. I like to pull on it when I grab your pecks. But if you disobey me one more time – or think you are man enough to wrestle me – I will win, and shave you bare!"

"Yes MASTER" I replied.

Mark put a dog collar around my throat – and hooked a leash to one part of it. "See this collar boy? By hooking the leash to just one of these circles – it pulls tight to choke you. Naturally it is called a choke collar – and it is used to TAME pups when the Master wants to teach them. It works real well on boys too!" He demonstrated it by yanking it tight. The silver chain bit into my neck and quickly cut off my air supply. "We're going to go for a little walk – you and I – and you are going to crawl on all fours while I lead you around."

Step by step I tried to keep up with him as the chain pulled on my neck. Mark turned to me and taunted "What's the problem boy?"

I answered that the ground was hurting my knees. So once we got back to the carpet inside the house I had a better time of shuffling along after my new Master.

"Now, I have been nice to you and let you get to the carpet – what do you say?"

I think Mark expected me to thank him – but I still had a bit of pride left in me.

He sat down in a recliner chair and spread his legs. His thick 7" lumbered against his thigh. The ball sack showed the weight filled balls that he wanted to drain into my mouth. Mark interrupted my thoughts by snickering "I see where you are staring. You like my cock – don't you boy?" Then by pulling on the leash – he guided my head closer to his substantial tool. I blinked and looked at its huge head, not wanting to act like a slut and serve him. He proceeded to show me the ping pong paddle that was apparently just beside his chair. He waved it in the air and held my leash with the other hand.

I got the message. I did not want my ass spanked any more. I did what any broken man would do – I stuck my tongue out and leaned in close enough to actually touch his cock head. But he stopped me short of actually licking or sucking on his tool. Yanking on the chain that overpowered me – Mark grinned evilly and said "What do you say to your Master? Beg me to let you suck on my cock!"

"Please – don't make me do that!" I whined.

"You know you want it – just say it." Mark snickered.

"Please – you know I can't do it." I whimpered.

Mark looked a little more agitated, and slapped the paddle against his leg.

I took a deep breath and blurted out "I want it."

Knowing that he was winning the war raging in my mind, Mark egged me on with my desire to please him. "You can do better than that boy! All this time – you have teased me with thoughts of what I could – or could not make you do. You have taunted me – claiming you have never sucked cock – but would be a good slave and do it, if the right Master came around. Prove to me that I am that Master. Let me hear the want – the need – the damn desire in your soul before I let you suck my cock to keep from getting spanked with this paddle."

There it was again – the threat of force. This time – I was not bound (not counting the choker collar attached to the leash in his huge hand). I was about to trade oral sex for physical chastisement. I rambled and said things I hardly even remember now. I am sure that "Master" was part of my language as well as "wimp boy" and "total and complete obedience". Begging took on a new meaning to me.

To show his dominance – as I leaned in to kiss his dangling cock he grabbed the meaty flesh and whacked it against my face. Back and forth he humiliated me with his thickening tool. I moved a little back against my heels and he came at me some more – with his hand around the base of his cock – smacking my face like a bullwhip. I backed up again – and found myself falling backward to the ground.

"That's it boy – you look good down there. Now you're laying on your back; your hands and legs sticking up in the air. That's the submissive position that a bitch dog takes with the more dominant of the breed. You're my bitch! Now you say it!" Mark taunted me.

It had become evident to us both what my position was in this newly formed relationship. I was cowering on my back; my vulnerability dangling just inches between my legs. My arms – not nearly as strong as his – were useless against him. I was in the most subservient position. "I am your Bitch – You are now my Master!" I think I begged him some not to humiliate me anymore. "Please Master I won't fight back – give me a chance to show you – that I can satisfy you."

Dropping to his knees, Master Mark surrounded my chest with his body. His huge cock came to rest near my neck and his balls lay against my upper chest. Grabbing that thick shaft with his huge paw, he started again to smack my lips and cheeks. I felt so insignificant at that moment. Laying on the floor, no where to escape, trapped under the weight of his body and being told to call him Master while being cock whipped by his full man size tool.

I was humiliated and made to feel inferior toward him. "C'mon – I know you really want to suck my huge cock. You proved your balls are small – and thus you are the boy – and I am your Master. Give my dick a nice little kiss." Mark directed while smacking my lips with his now rigid shaft.

I pursed my lips and laid a soft kiss on the head of his dick.

He wanted more. "Boy – that's it BOY! Now you just have to open up and lick it some!"

Obediently I complied with this brawny man pinning me to the ground. I licked on his shaft, and tasted his pre-cum which had built up on the tip.

Mark spread his legs so that he could reach inside of them and grabbed a hold of my nipples. As he twisted them he ordered "Suck it. Show me what a boy is good for. Make my thick meat hard – and suck it good and firm. Ahhhh that's it Boy! This is what you have been wanting. You wanted me to win. Deep in your heart – you deserve to lose to me. It's so apparent. You are a good little boy. A boy which is weaker than me – needs to be my slave."

As he twisted my nipples and taunted me with his rationalization of my submission, I seemed almost eager to suck on his cock. I wanted to please him. I wanted to show what a good boy I could be and try to keep him from hurting my nipples anymore than he already had to this point. He was right. I was just a boy – and being weaker than him, and with a mediocre cock – and less testosterone in my balls, I was only going to be his boy toy now.

"This is pretty good for your real first time. Pretty soon, I will have you sucking me off, and licking my ass – any time I want. Won't that be just swell?" Mark saw my eyes begging not to be taught to do this unnatural act of submission. He knew exactly what I was thinking as I slurped on his plump cock. "Oh YES, a boy will have to obey if me if he doesn't want me to punish him - if he wants to keep me from twisting these nice nipples – or perhaps your tiny balls. Yes. You will lick my ass. Kissing it first, and then lapping at the crack till it all wet. Then you will take your firm tongue and press it against my crack and lick in between." Marks cock hardened firm while I was licking and sucking on it. It must have been because of the things he was saying to me – not from my crude attempt at pleasing him.

I realized that it was getting bigger in my mouth – and I knew that soon it would be spitting seed all over the place again. I recognized that throbbing from my own orgasms before, and suddenly I wanted to make it shoot off. Not caring what else it did – I thought maybe if I please him, he will go easier on my nipples and my balls. So I started to put my best effort into the job. I licked and slurped on his cock, and much to my amazement it got even bigger and harder than before.

"Hey, I think you are beginning to get the hang of this BOY!" Mark leered down at me with his smug attitude.

Just as I imagined, he noticed that I was doing a better job. Instead of stopping – I slurped on his head, and flicked my tongue along the veins that protruded from the underside of his shaft. I could feel it really pulsate in my mouth. My jaw was getting tired of being open for long, and every time I looked past his crotch and up his chest to his face – I cringed, knowing that he was Master and I was now his slave. I could see it in his eyes. I could tell that he loved breaking me – and I was broken. I was willingly sucking on his dick. Last time I was bound – and had no choice, this time while I was still pinned to the ground by his body – I was doing a good job on his throbbing manhood.

Then the massive meat shot deep into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged and choked on the thick mucus that coated the inside of my mouth and the walls of my throat. I could hear Mark grunting and felt another shot of his seed filling my mouth and rushing down my throat. I spit some of it out as I choked and it ran down my chin and neck. Mark pulled his thick tool from my mouth and aimed it at my face – then grunted again – while reaching back so he could grab my dick and balls in his paw. Another shot of cum leaked a little bit from his cock over my face and into my left eye.

Mark got up off me – and sat back down in a nearby chair. I meanwhile wiped the cum from my eye and groggily rolled over on the floor. I was barely to my hands and knees when Mark commanded me "Boy – my cock needs a little cleaning – get over here and lick it all clean!"

I was broken – and humiliated completely by that time. No one really could see what I was doing. No one from my 'normal life' that is – I was here alone with a giant who liked to abuse my body and make me suck his huge cock. Why not just go with it – I had done nearly everything – or so I thought.

"Boy – get over here and clean me NOW!" Mark bellowed.

I stayed on my knees and shuffled between his legs. Once there, I leaned in and licked some of his semi-flaccid cock. When the huge lump of meat wouldn't stay still for me to clean up – I reached up and held the tip of his cock up and then took my tongue and lapped at the underside of his shaft.

I licked all three sides of his shaft and then took my tongue and lapped at his ball sack. I looked up at his grinning face and suddenly stopped my tongue cleaning. He was smirking at me. Mark was belittling me without saying a single word. Just his look made me cringe with embarrassment. I felt so small, and insignificant.

Mark reached past my face and grabbed a hold of my chest – and squeezed it – manipulating the flesh in his huge paw. I winced, and he said "That doesn't hurt – you like it – you are hard between your legs, aren't you boy?"

I slowly let my hand sink to my lap and sure enough he was right – my own boy cock was hard. Sure, it was not as big as what was just in my mouth, but it was indeed hard.

"I have a surprise for you Boy." Mark said while pushing me away and rising from the chair. He went to his sports bag and retrieved a metal contraption that looked like a cross between a scissors and an adjustable wrench. He returned and forced my mouth open, and jammed part of it between my lips and against my incisors. Then he spread it open – by using the metal like teeth on each side of my face – it latched in place with each click making my mouth spread wider and wider open. It was unique in the fact that once it was in place, both my upper and lower teeth fit the metal bar behind them and my mouth was stretched wide to the limit. There was no strap to hold it in place, the pressure of my mouth was doing that. I could not possibly open my jaws any further to get them past the metal bar that was lodged just behind my front teeth. I tried to say something about the comfort of this contraption, but it came out more of strange gurgle noise instead of English words. I found that my speech capabilities were now reduced to high and low pitch gurgles and grunts.

"Ungggernrtttt" I tried to tell him that I disapproved, but all that came out was nonsense. Mark laughed at my attempted vocalizations and proceeded to explain that he had a use for my tongue.

The only picture flashing in my brain at that moment was his huge cock ramming in and out of my mouth, without me being able to contract around it and form a good tight seal. I knew that I had already sucked on his tool, so why on earth would he want to use this to keep my mouth open?

Mark grabbed my wrists and wrenched them behind my back. Slapping a pair of metal cuffs on to them I was now helpless again. Without the use of my arms and gagged mouth, I was no danger at all. It happened so fast – and I was not expecting him to bind me anymore, now that I had sucked on his cock and even cleaned the damn thing up. But Mark delighted in pinching my nipples and working my muscles in my arms again. For nearly 10 minutes – all he did was kneed my flesh. Trust me, ten minutes of someone squeezing and manipulating your flesh is a long time. My chest ached, my arms were like putty and my mouth was drooling saliva all over the place. I grunted, and squealed but it was no use. Mark was determined to have his way with my helpless body. The more he squashed and pried at my skin the more willing I was trying to stop him. Helpless, and unable to voice my concern, I was just a moaning, crying vulnerable little boy in his arms. When he was through pinching and prodding at my chest and arms – and he could clearly see the frustration in my eyes – he pointed to my dick and laughed "You like this – you can't deny it – you are hard as ever!"

Mark was right – somehow my submissive self just loved the idea of being held helpless and incapable of fighting back. I somehow acquainted his aggressiveness with my sexual stimuli. But Mark was not done. Flipping me over his knee he began to spank my ass cheeks – first one 5 or 10 times, and then the other the same way. Back and forth Mark spanked my ass until I was blubbering and in tears. I wanted to turn back and ask him "WHY" he needed to do that to me. But all I could do was cry and slobber all over the floor as the spit drooled out from my wide open mouth. Mark was explaining why he was beating me with his hand. "You told me online that you were 'not into ass play' and that you would not want to kiss or lick my crack""You said that you would not want your ass used by my dick. Well, guess what? I am going to keep spanking your ass – until you change your mind. When I am done warming this tight set of buns ..." Mark grabbed my ass cheeks. "You will lick me – and if you don't – then I will certainly fuck your ass!" He smacked me even harder as I squirmed left and right over his lap.

Then pushing me off his legs, he bent over the chair and ordered me to lick his ass. "C'mon boy – stick that tongue out – and lick my ass! Go on – slurp all over it – you can't close your mouth so just use that tongue for my ass. I know you hate it – but I like making you do something that you were not ready to do. It pleases me to have you OBEY me. My cock is starting to tingle with your tongue pressing against my puckered asshole. --- Ahhhh that's it. More – Yes – More like that – Ohhh that feels so wonderful. You told me – over and over that you were not into ass play – and that you would not want to be forced to lick someone's ass – unless it was a pretty girl. But what do I find? I find you licking – and slurping on my ass – just like the obedient little boy you have become. You are my Slave – you are my Pet – You are a BOY – a weak, helpless, toy for me to use."

I was listening to Mark taunt me and break my spirit by reminding me that I once said what I would – or would not do if put into this position. Looks like he has won indeed.

Then to flaunt his supremacy over my inept body he turned around and sat back down then commanded me to crawl before him. I scooted up between his legs – my mouth and jaw were already sore and I grunted out my discomfort "FRhggggotuuu" as I tried to beg for the release. The only saving grace was that with this contraption on – I really could not dig into his sick ass. The wires on it hindered me from getting a lot of contact.

Mark – decided that this was not quite what he wanted from me at this time and he wanted to watch sports center on TV – so turning to grab the remote – he plops down in his chair – and calls me between his legs. With that metal thing in my mouth – I was already starting to drool onto my chest. I scooted over between his legs and he told me to move very close to his crotch. He hefted his huge cock into my open mouth. Even soft – it filled my mouth. "You just hold that in your mouth. Do not back away, and whatever you do – don't let it fall out!" Mark warned me.

Boy – did I ever feel stupid now – I glanced up past his barrel chest to his smiling face – as he kept my face close – and his limp cock in my mouth. I had to stay on my knees while he watched TV and kept his limp – but ever so slowly rising cock in my mouth.

"This will do you some good – just holding it in your mouth. Get used to the feeling of a cock in your mouth. Whenever I come visit you – this is where you will be, on your knees, obediently sucking my cock. Limp- hard – makes no difference!" Mark taunted me.

I could run my tongue along the underside of his thick tool – but I gagged when I tried to swallow. Mark just smiled down at me as he continued to watch TV and act like nothing I was doing was unusual. Drool from my saliva was dripping on my chest and down his balls as his shaft started to engorge. It was hitting the back of my mouth and when I swallowed it was a very sick feeling knowing that I could not do anything but heed his warning to keep that huge cock in my mouth. Toward the end of the sports show his cock must have liked what it was feeling because he was now completely erect. I was having trouble keeping more than a few inches in my mouth as the tip of his bloated cock was scraping the roof of my stretched open mouth.

When the sports center ended, Mark was pushing the back of my head forward – pressing his huge cock deeper into my mouth – and unfortunately down my gagging throat. I was trying to breathe through my nose but it was difficult at best. Tears started to form in my eyes, and I am not sure it was from the humiliation of holding his limp cock and feeling it grow thicker and wider in my mouth, or just the gagging reflex that I was experiencing. Mark wanted to cum – and I was just a boy prisoner who was going to get another splash of his gooey seed. He called me names "BOY – Cock sucker – TOY – Slave" and many more as my mind drifted away from this particular humiliation. Then he shot his load again – most of it being deposited deep within my throat – and coating the inner walls maybe all the way to deep in my stomach.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
450 Followers